What's going on in your game?

Guest michael20001
8 months after his debut, Dolph Ziggler is the 3rd most popular wrestler in the world. Behind only Brock Lesner and John Cena. He is currently lined up to cash in his MITB on The Undertaker in 6 weeks time, becoming World Heavyweight Champion and SmackDown's headlining talent, going straight into a feud with his current buddy Randy Orton, then to a Wrestlemania feud with Kurt Angle

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>For anyone whos been following my game, Im still runnin hot with Edd Stone as my champion in my 0/0/0/0 game. He has held the title for 2 years and 1 month. Long running feud with heel authority figure Sam Keith. I just managed to get Greg Gauge (sam keiths kid), to sign with me for an absurd pay per appaerance contract (im still at regional, not cult yet), with about a 38k downside agreement. Just had him and sam keith double team Edd Stone after the maine vent of my big monthly event. </p><p> </p><p>

about 6 months ago I had Greg Gauge on a loan to my fed and him and stone went to a 60 minute draw. Now that Gauge is actually on my roster, not sure what i am going to do. Ultimate goal is to get the titel off of stone and onto gauge. Not sure if ill do just 1 match and put the title on gauge, or have them do another time limit draw, setting up gauge vs stone 3, having gauge go over. I am going to somehow or another get the title off of stone, so i can set up a stone vs Sam Keith match, and open up every face on my roster to fight for the title.</p>

<p>Slowly slogging through title lineages in my data conversion at the moment.</p><p> </p><p>

This would be going much faster if I didn't have to salvage the downright weirdness going on with 50% of the belts for the sake of my sanity.</p><p> </p><p>

Things get a bit squiggly after nine years of regional dogfighting, especially with tag team belts.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm dreading getting into the European scene. Might have to throw out the tag lineages wholesale and start from scratch for EWA and UEW.</p><p> </p><p>

Sidenote, it's a nice diversion now and then to set up the company HOFs for some of the longer runners (with some strategic edits to diversify the scene). Dirty Frank and Thomas Morgan get to be UCW legends!</p>

Was going to wait for CWWF to open, but the European League of Professional Fighters opened up, which I've barely ever noticed in a game before. I sent in the app and was made the booker. I'm currently setting up the first matches, and I have a strict Heavyweight and Junior Heavyweight division restriction, only time they will clash is for the Openweight title.

Started a game as south east championship wrestling with Shane sneer trying out a more modern sccw and just finished up 2016. Joined the cott but also added myself as the booker for Ollie 4c and czcw just to add a weekly show or in the case of Ollie a weekly tv show since they all have enough popularity to do it but left them in the hands of the ai after that. I also had tcw agree to show Saturday night showdown on American sports. For secw I only have two titles at the moment with the silencer as the heavyweight champion on a long reign after beating my first champion Roger monteiro. And my other championship is the tag belts held el hijo de neutron and amazing fire fly who team as the stunners. They're two time champs and have held the belts it's entire history besides a month long reign by copperhead and deuce deadline who are in a maw invasion style faction lead by Greg Gauge. Ive also expanded cott's title scene with American, Mexican, Canadian and Trios championships. The American championship has been held by a lot of guys but through me Logan wolfsbaine, Greg Gauge and currently the silencer who I'm trying to raise his popularity elsewhere so he can beat guys I bring in who started with decent popularity and therefore have it across the country. For the other titles I took over Ollie for a couple months and held a tourny for the Mexican championship and a trios world cup for the trios title and for the Canadian championship took over 4c for a month to crown the intial champion. For the cott tag belts the good ol boys held them for most of the year under my direction until the Gilbert brothers won them in 4c. I'm also going to make a major change to one national company a year to progress the game world so this year i added a dev territory to sotbpw called lucha libre azteca and set up chess maniac as the owner and booker since he has great stats for both. I see this as logical as they are thriving but so is Ollie who are now cult(I edited cott's membership rules to keep them in) so it's can be seen as a move to keep some guys away from ollie. Oh and lastly cwwf started up and join cott at their foundong so at some point I will take them over for a month and add a cott women's championship.

<p>Minor (big) issue, in my CV97 game, Everest, Elmer Kelly, whatever you wish to call him, is pegged as a Next Big Thing, and he is apparently someone who can carry an entire company on his back...</p><p> </p><p>

I run a heavy performance > popularity promotion. His stamina is 40... and it seems like that might be it. I have him teamed up with Derek Frost as "Avalanche" but they are a very low card act. Any ideas? Can he be salvaged? I don't think he'll ever hit FOTC but having him as a NBT gives me a sense of excitement. It's so *different*</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Minor (big) issue, in my CV97 game, Everest, Elmer Kelly, whatever you wish to call him, is pegged as a Next Big Thing, and he is apparently someone who can carry an entire company on his back...<p> </p><p> I run a heavy performance > popularity promotion. His stamina is 40... and it seems like that might be it. I have him teamed up with Derek Frost as "Avalanche" but they are a very low card act. Any ideas? Can he be salvaged? I don't think he'll ever hit FOTC but having him as a NBT gives me a sense of excitement. It's so *different*</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you can get his basics/psychs high enough then the slow build may let you get him to perform to a main event level, especially if he's in a tag team, I think.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jon The GOAT" data-cite="Jon The GOAT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you can get his basics/psychs high enough then the slow build may let you get him to perform to a main event level, especially if he's in a tag team, I think.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I picked him up when he was 26. In 2 years he has managed to go from 50/40 to 78/71 Basics/Psych. I'll keep him for now, but I'm interested to see if I can really pull this off. Also his brawling is 61, his top row highest stat.</p>

<p>Since <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2298727&postcount=3401" rel="external nofollow">my last update</a> things have been rough. Jack Bruce got busted with a scandal and I fired him immediately to save face. Problem was, even at 44, he was still my figurehead. </p><p> </p><p>

I've signed Wolf Hawkins and despite keeping him heel I was planning on turning him face and having him face Jack Bruce again in a passing-of-the-torch type match and thereby making Wolf Hawkins my new figurehead, but now that can't happen.</p><p> </p><p>

I pulled the trigger on making Hawkins face, and I did it by aligning him with Mikey Lau and (newly-signed) Joshua Taylor. I've got them pitted against a faction called Dominion, which is led by John Greed and also features Lenny Brown and Dominic Cain (Dominic Desousa.) They're owning pretty much all the competition now.</p>

<p>Just hit National after 6 years. From Regional to National. CV97.</p><p> </p><p>

Super fun! </p><p> </p><p>

Small update, just wanted to say... Luis Montero (Sr, not Jr) is 46, he just turned 46 actually, and he is still not in time decline. I know it's possible, as Yoshimi Mushashibo went to 48 before hitting time decline but I haven't seen anything like that again since now, and it's super cool to get some use out of a legend like Luis Montero.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just hit National after 6 years. From Regional to National. CV97.<p> </p><p> Super fun! </p><p> </p><p> Small update, just wanted to say... Luis Montero (Sr, not Jr) is 46, he just turned 46 actually, and he is still not in time decline. I know it's possible, as Yoshimi Mushashibo went to 48 before hitting time decline but I haven't seen anything like that again since now, and it's super cool to get some use out of a legend like Luis Montero.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There's a 49 year old Bryan Vessey and Buddy Garner in my RTG that still haven't hit time decline yet. Buddy had an entire career resurgence rising up in NOTBPW. Of the 25 active wrestlers 49 years old and older, they're the oldest guys to have resisted TD, though.</p>

<p>Things are picking up in the CZCW Road to Glory I'm running. And by that, I mean what used to be Don Owen's PNW and my UC, Dennis "The Worm" Rodman, our most consistent but not most over babyface, are rising fast. </p><p> </p><p>

Found that holding onto the Alliance title is a great way to boost my character's popularity. My character has a win in All Japan and an appearance in WCW, all thanks to being the NWA Florida Heavyweight Championship. Sadly, the only NWA Title in '87 not stuck in JCP would be the Florida Heavyweight. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm liking this new "Mark Calaway" guy we brought in. Pushing him as "Big" Tex Callous. He's working with Corny, and the two can really bring in the ratings. Even put him over on TV, but probably wasn't a good idea, as my UC needed that popularity. </p><p> </p><p>

He can't sell a lick though. And doesn't smile much either. Been having Hennig teach him how, but it isn't working too well so far.</p>

<p>I'm back! And I'm better than ever!</p><p> </p><p>

It's been awhile but I finally got into a new game. Started playing as WCW in 1994. I'm playing with a dirty doctor on so it's really thrown a few wrenches into my plans. Currently Flair, Hogan, Roberts, Guerrero and Benoit have all been doing drugs to the point they're missing important shows. Which means I've sent them all to rehab.</p><p> </p><p>

Currently my main event scene is Vader as the world champion with Randy Savage as the #1 contender and previous champion. Meanwhile Sting and Roddy Piper have been tearing it down one on one. Diamond Dallas Page and Lord Regal are being fast tracked to main event status to fill in the serious gaps I've developed.</p>

<p>It's 2004. Bret Hart has been sat at home since he retired. Given some time to stew, he's decided that his new aim in life is to take down Vince McMahon and the WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

So, Bret takes $500,000 of his own cash and decides to open Global Force Wrestling (I know, right?)</p><p> </p><p>

GFW is a promotion where perf & pop are equal. It's setup pretty similar to TCW except I've got Cult & Realism upped to Medium. In my head, I want them to be a bit like ECW where they have a mixture of great workers that the fans will react to, but I don't want them crapping all over GFW if I decide to push someone who isn't nesceserily the best worker but is heaps popular.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm running 2 shows a month, GFW Amped & GFW Fully Loaded. Abyss is the first guy I'm pushing. He won the the Global Title @ my first show in a 4-Way Match vs CM Punk, Samoa Joe & AJ Styles. It was meant to be a 5-Way with the other man being Jeff Hardy but he was brutally attacked as he made his way to the ring by a "fan" (more on that later)</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, yeah, Abyss. He won the title thanks to some outside interference from Necro Butcher. I plan on Abyss, Butcher & Brodie Lee being in stable where they are just psychos hell bent on causing pain and suffering for no good reason other than the fact that they're psychos. My main feud for the first couple of months is gonna be Abyss vs CM Punk, with Punk being backed up by his buddies Ace Steel & Colt Cabana.</p><p> </p><p>

Elsewhere, Bryan Danielson is feuding with Austin Aries. On my first show, Aries was bitching to Bret Hart backstage about not being put in the 5-Way title match, claiming he is the best that GFW and the best in the world. Danielson interupted and told Aries to put his money where his mouth was, and Bret setup a match. In the match, Danielson was about to win after locking in the Cattle Mutliation only for Matt Sydal & Roderick Strong to attack. Aries joined in and they beat Danielson to a pulp. Aries cut a quick promo announcing that they were the best in the business; that they were Generation Next. This actually ties in with another feud...</p><p> </p><p>

Remeber Jeff Hardy getting beaten down by a "fan"? Well, that fan is actually Eddie Kingston who is also part of Generation Next, just nobody knows it yet. His reason for attacking Hardy is because he was given a title shot just because he came from the big leagues. In the game, I actually have the feud setup as Danielson & Hardy vs Generation Next. I'll also be adding Jack Evans to Generation Next a little further down the line before Danielson & Hardy get people like Chris Hero & Shinsuke Nakamura on-side.</p><p> </p><p>

Styles & Joe are also going to be feuding but I'm still figuring out the details. Oh, then there's El Generico & Kevin Steen. Steen tried to get himself in the GFW Global Title match but Bret said no. When Steen started mouthing off, Bret booked him vs Necro Butcher (before his turn) and Butcher squashed Steen inside 5 minutes. Later in the night, El Generico picked up a win over Drew Galloway. Steen, jealous of his friends early success, attacked El Generico post match and powerbombed him onto the side of the ring (sound farmiliar?) Over the course of a few shows, Steen will continue to attack El Generico and eventually get suspended. El Generico will beg Bret to put him in a match with Steen. Bret agrees but then Steen says he'll only agree to it if 1) he is reinstated regardless of the outcome and 2) he gets a title shot if he wins. Bret is reluctant but El Generico will be so desparate to face Steen, he will agree.</p><p> </p><p>

And finally, the tag-teams. I have The Havana Pitbulls & LAX on the heel side of things, with Steel & Cabana and The English Lions (Nigel McGuinness & Doug Williams) as the babyface teams. I think The Havana Pitbulls will be my first GFW Global Tag Champs.</p><p> </p><p>

So yeah, that's where I'm at. Hope you enjoyed the read.</p>

<p>I know I'll get told I cheated, but I made it so the game was fun for me, so that's all that matters. </p><p> </p><p>

In the Death of WCW mod, had Dana White open up ROH in May of 2001. In my head canon, he wouldn't open a promotion without investing some monetary resources into it so he also announced the Honor Network with initial Big coverage in USA and Canada. </p><p> </p><p>

The initial roster was a who's who of indy darlings plus a little gem named Rob Van Dam. </p><p> </p><p>

The first year plugged along with RVD and CM Punk being the headline feud over the ROH Championship and those two brought the house down everytime they faced off against each other. RVD couldn't have a bad match if he wanted so it was no surprise that he held onto the championship for almost a full year. </p><p> </p><p>

We slowly bought out failing promotions left and right, there was no one safe from ROH, except for FMW and OZ Academy which were bought out by NJPW. </p><p> </p><p>

When WWF rejected bringing back Brian Adams and Bryan Clark, ROH swooped in and brought the monsters aboard originally to help legitimize the fledgling tag division consisting of the Havana Pitbulls, LAX (Homicide & Low Ki), Londrick, and America's Most Wanted. </p><p> </p><p>

Coinciding with our rise to Cult and the 2nd overall promotion in the world, ROH managed to steal Chris Kanyon away from WWF, and CM Punk finally defeated RVD for the ROH Championship. </p><p> </p><p>

The next night on Weekly Honor! Punk arrived with Kronik and Kanyon, calling themselves the Society and putting everyone on notice that they were here to stay. </p><p> </p><p>

Austin Aries found the old NWA Canadian Junior Heavyweight Championship in Dana White's office and stole it, crowning himself champion and lording it over the division. That didnt sit well with rising star Chris Hero, who had to watch Aries "defend" the belt each week and intentionally get himself counted out to hold on to the title.* Hero would make Aries pay and take the title from him, rechristening it the ROH X Division Championship in the process. </p><p> </p><p>

AJ Styles held the ROH TV Championship for nearly a year before he was unseated by Christopher Daniels. They would have a rematch the next night but Styles would move on to help RVD, Rey Mysterio, and John Cena with The Society, and Daniels focus was shifted to Samoa Joe, Finn Balor, and Kevin Steen. </p><p> </p><p>

Following bitter battles between LAX and Havana Pitbulls, LAX boasted they were untouchable and mocked Londrick who they were defending their titles against. Well, the Pitbulls wanted to teach them some humility and while they didnt win the titles, they did help Londrick unseat LAX from atop the tag division. </p><p> </p><p>

When ROH rose to Cult we opened 2 wrestling schools; the School of Honor and the Women of Honor, with the hopes that both promotions would feed ROH the future stars of wrestling, and they are doing just that. Originally a main roster member, Petey Williams from Canada was sent to the School Of Honor as an Opener and returned months later as an Upper Midcarder in setting himself in Daniels TV Championship match at ROH Civil War. </p><p> </p><p>

Also at Civil War, CM Punk finally ended RVD's Hope's of regaining the championship when he beat him in a Last Man Standing match with the caveat that if RVD lost, he cant challenge again while CM Punk is champion.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DeadCeleb" data-cite="DeadCeleb" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know I'll get told I cheated, but I made it so the game was fun for me, so that's all that matters. <p> </p><p> In the Death of WCW mod, had Dana White open up ROH in May of 2001. In my head canon, he wouldn't open a promotion without investing some monetary resources into it so he also announced the Honor Network with initial Big coverage in USA and Canada. </p><p> </p><p> The initial roster was a who's who of indy darlings plus a little gem named Rob Van Dam. </p><p> </p><p> The first year plugged along with RVD and CM Punk being the headline feud over the ROH Championship and those two brought the house down everytime they faced off against each other. RVD couldn't have a bad match if he wanted so it was no surprise that he held onto the championship for almost a full year. </p><p> </p><p> We slowly bought out failing promotions left and right, there was no one safe from ROH, except for FMW and OZ Academy which were bought out by NJPW. </p><p> </p><p> When WWF rejected bringing back Brian Adams and Bryan Clark, ROH swooped in and brought the monsters aboard originally to help legitimize the fledgling tag division consisting of the Havana Pitbulls, LAX (Homicide & Low Ki), Londrick, and America's Most Wanted. </p><p> </p><p> Coinciding with our rise to Cult and the 2nd overall promotion in the world, ROH managed to steal Chris Kanyon away from WWF, and CM Punk finally defeated RVD for the ROH Championship. </p><p> </p><p> The next night on Weekly Honor! Punk arrived with Kronik and Kanyon, calling themselves the Society and putting everyone on notice that they were here to stay. </p><p> </p><p> Austin Aries found the old NWA Canadian Junior Heavyweight Championship in Dana White's office and stole it, crowning himself champion and lording it over the division. That didnt sit well with rising star Chris Hero, who had to watch Aries "defend" the belt each week and intentionally get himself counted out to hold on to the title.* Hero would make Aries pay and take the title from him, rechristening it the ROH X Division Championship in the process. </p><p> </p><p> AJ Styles held the ROH TV Championship for nearly a year before he was unseated by Christopher Daniels. They would have a rematch the next night but Styles would move on to help RVD, Rey Mysterio, and John Cena with The Society, and Daniels focus was shifted to Samoa Joe, Finn Balor, and Kevin Steen. </p><p> </p><p> Following bitter battles between LAX and Havana Pitbulls, LAX boasted they were untouchable and mocked Londrick who they were defending their titles against. Well, the Pitbulls wanted to teach them some humility and while they didnt win the titles, they did help Londrick unseat LAX from atop the tag division. </p><p> </p><p> When ROH rose to Cult we opened 2 wrestling schools; the School of Honor and the Women of Honor, with the hopes that both promotions would feed ROH the future stars of wrestling, and they are doing just that. Originally a main roster member, Petey Williams from Canada was sent to the School Of Honor as an Opener and returned months later as an Upper Midcarder in setting himself in Daniels TV Championship match at ROH Civil War. </p><p> </p><p> Also at Civil War, CM Punk finally ended RVD's Hope's of regaining the championship when he beat him in a Last Man Standing match with the caveat that if RVD lost, he cant challenge again while CM Punk is champion.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This sounds like an interesting save! Hope to see more updates from it</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jordanmason17" data-cite="jordanmason17" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This sounds like an interesting save! Hope to see more updates from it</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks! Game world things are very interesting. NWA:TNA opened with Jeff Jarrett at the helm. They are different yet similar to reality. They have Shark Boy, and Sonny Siaki on their roster. But at regional they also managed to contract the services of Hulk Hogan who came out of his WCW contract buyout and then none of the new big three (WWF, ROH, NJPW) would touch him.</p><p> </p><p> Scott Hall went on an excursion after his buyout phase was done and has returned but none of the big three will touch him or Nash. </p><p> </p><p> NWA:TNA also has Glacier on their roster which I had a good laugh about. They have a lot of WCW names on their roster and I guess it's only fitting really. </p><p> </p><p> Over in WWFE, Eddie Guerrero has been the WWF Champion for a few months and him and Austin brought the house down at Judgement Day in a 5* star match. </p><p> </p><p> Speaking of Austin, he and Triple H haven't dropped the tag titles yet. Triple H did just win the WCW World Heavyweight title from Booker T though. </p><p> </p><p> Sean O Haire is WCW Tag Team Champion and he also managed to take the Intercontinental title from Triple H and has been enjoying a decent run with it while Palumbo is out injured. </p><p> </p><p> In other news, Shawn Michaels found his smile and returned to WWF only to also find a broken shoulder and back on the shelf he goes. </p><p> </p><p> Shane Douglas has broken his neck, and wont see any action for 13 months. </p><p> </p><p> I can easily look up more world news if that interests anyone.</p>

<p>I've been at International for about half a year now, but I'm really struggling to utilize everyone that's supposed to be on my roster.</p><p> </p><p>

I have two weekly shows, but the second newer "Smackdown-esque" show always gets worse ratings.</p><p> </p><p>

What should my gameplan be at this stage?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dead_Heath" data-cite="Dead_Heath" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've been at International for about half a year now, but I'm really struggling to utilize everyone that's supposed to be on my roster.<p> </p><p> I have two weekly shows, but the second newer "Smackdown-esque" show always gets worse ratings.</p><p> </p><p> What should my gameplan be at this stage?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How big is your roster?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HighDefOverDose" data-cite="HighDefOverDose" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How big is your roster?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 55 active wrestlers. 6 Currently out with injuries.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Luchador Canadiense" data-cite="Luchador Canadiense" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it an A or a B show? Do you have a brand split? And do the main eventer on each so have comparable popularity, or does one show feature more popular stars than the other?<p> Also, are the two shows on the same size broadcaster? Do </p><p> they air in different time slots?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A show. Same size broadcaster. (Paramount for US/Canada; Self-owned broadcaster for everything else) I had a brand split but that just made it even harder so I went back to no split. My product settings dictate match lengths that are quite long (auto-booker sets main events to 20-30 min)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dead_Heath" data-cite="Dead_Heath" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A show. Same size broadcaster. (Paramount for US/Canada; Self-owned broadcaster for everything else) I had a brand split but that just made it even harder so I went back to no split. My product settings dictate match lengths that are quite long (auto-booker sets main events to 20-30 min)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Could one show have more prestige than the other show?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Elite Combat Zone is now in 2019, having just run our "Season Finale" event, Night of Champions. All 4 titles changed hands at Night of Champions, with reigning Rip Chord Invitational winner Mobstar dethroning Scythe to become the first 2-time North American Champion (and make himself the first worker to get suggested when I run a HoF check), Heart of Honor (Chris Caulfield & Jeremie Courtney) knocking off The Good Ol' Boys for their first Tag Title run, Aldous Blackfriar winning a 6-way match to take Gram Gorman's Hardcore title, and Bunrakuken Torii ending Jimmy Drake (Drake Young)'s 20 month Pennsylvania title reign. Also Steven Parker made his debut after SWF released him, Nate DeMarcus won a Battle Royal to become #1 Contender to any non-ME title of his choice (it'll be Pennsylvania), and The Diamond Dogs picked up another big win, as they knocked off The Highlight Reel (Devyn Reynaud and Sonny Wildside).<p> </p><p> From here, we go to ECZ Uncensored, which I'm not exactly sure what to do with, then from their to the Sam Keith Classic, which will be the story of The Diamond Dogs coming full circle, from coming in from SAISHO (which I bought out 15 months ago) and struggling in the ECZ style to being one of the premier tag teams in the company.</p><p> </p><p> We're closing in on Cult level status, currently 46 popularity across the US, and only running monthly events in a Graveyard slot on MySelectUSA Pay Per View. The goal is Cult by the end of the year, but I wouldn't complain about building a little more cushion into the $2.5 million war chest I have now, in case I need to start signing some written deals.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Currently in April 2020, 2 months before season finale, Night of Champions. This month's event is called Ultimate Challenge and booking it certainly feels like it.</p><p> </p><p> Steven Parker received my first Written contract to keep him away from SWF shortly after he won the Rip Chord Invitational to earn a title shot at Night of Champions. Mobstar has been champion since he won the belt at Night of Champions last year. Parker's actually cashing in his shot this month, because Mobstar is currently the subject of a bidding war between me, SWF, USPW and NOTBPW. Rather than risk having a vacant belt, Parker's going to win the belt 2 months early, and if Mobstar resigns, then the rematch will be the Night of Champions main event.</p><p> </p><p> I already lost 1 bidding war, the cost of missing stuff when coming back to a game after a bit. Half of my tag team champions, Toyokuni Hardcore of Blackout Club, is on his way to the land of Supreme after this show. This is where I'm having my biggest dilemma, do I also go 2 months early with The Diamond Dogs ascending to the top of their division, concluding a 2 year storyline rise? Or do I put the titles on The Good Ol' Boys, who are more over and make them 3 time champs, only for the Dogs to take the belts later? To be determined...</p><p> </p><p> Only one of champions are still the same since last year's Night of Champions, with Aldous Blackfriar having an easy time as Hardcore Champion. No one in particular looks to be taking the belt from him any time soon, and as our product shifts slightly (more towards Cult from Hardcore), I might retire the belt, or change it.</p><p> </p><p> Gram Gorman is still going strong as ECZ Pennsylvania Champion. I think he's going to drop the belt at Night of Champions to either Jimmy Drake, who would become the first 2 time champion, or one of El Mitico Jr or Frankie-Boy Fernandes, both of whom are potential rising stars if I can find a spot up the card for them.</p><p> </p><p> I took the Pennsylvania title off of Bunrakuken Torii in an effort to move him up the card. He was the runner up at the RCI, and is scheduled to face Chris Caulfield at Night of Champions. He is one of my top 2-3 in-ring workers, and if his popularity can match, he, Mobstar, and Parker should be able to carry me through Cult towards National.</p><p> </p><p> I brought in Soul Taker and his high 80s overness for a bit, but his match ratings are lower than I expected for his stats. After he puts over Scythe at Night of Champions, he'll probably be angry and want to leave, and I'm not giving him another bonus (he got a big one to lose to Steven Parker in the RCI).</p><p> </p><p> I'm also thinking that after this year's Night of Champions, I'm moving to 2 shows/month. I don't want to go to tv yet (booking weekly tv slows down the game too much if I'm not doing it from the beginning) but 2 shows/month is a good compromise to start.</p>

<p>OK, so PGHW is the number one company in Japan after Burning Hammer fell to Cult. </p><p> </p><p>

Kozue Kawashima is their second most popular guy (and the supposed future ace in TEW lore), but he recently got in trouble with the booker so he's only pushed as an upper midcarder, and now he's not getting offered a new contract.</p><p> </p><p>

I am playing as USPW right now and am tempted to turn on the USa option for him but I guess it's much better for him to stay in Japan. BH would most likely pick him up.</p>