Official Random Screenshots Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i.imgur.com/VfHXSxP.png

Good job, Al! This will really benefit him in his next match and might possibly even put him in the World Title scene. -.-

Good lord, can you just imagine THAT conversation?

"I'm telling you, Hogan/Andre was the best match on WrestleMania 3."

"Dude, you're a bigger moron than Vince himself." :D:p

Not sure if I like that feature. Champagne is SOTBPW. Firing him for that? Id never force my top guy over anything

The AI is stupid. Always has been, always will be. Generally speaking, the public has the memory of a tsetse fly so if he just lays low for a while, it'll all blow over. Human players would know that. It would be much easier to recover from the rep (prestige/momentum?) hit with Lover than without him. Besides, competitively speaking, you just gave your "enemies" the wrestling equivalent of a WMD.

But, losing Lover isn't nearly as big a blow this time around since you still have Soul Taker, Multimillonario, Axxis Jr, El Demonio, and a couple others who can put on 90+ rated matches against each other.

Firing Lover for it makes sense though, he's not only SOTBPW's biggest name but he's also a nationally known actor. The racist comments are literal career suicide for him and a company of SOTBPW's size and stature don't need that heat on them. Real world actors have all but became retired for racist comments.

They're all still there. They also have Angry Gilmore (current champ) and Rich Money who was in the match of the year with El Leon. Champagne Lover is still way over. He was A* in Mexico before, and is now just an A in two places, and a B+ in the other. He's also a B+ everywhere in the US, having been an A before the incident.

Haven't had a scandal yet but couldn't you just put the guy on vacation for a set amount of time. It would be a good opportunity to make him the biggest heel upon his return.

Haven't had a scandal yet but couldn't you just put the guy on vacation for a set amount of time. It would be a good opportunity to make him the biggest heel upon his return.

Having him on your roster makes attendance drop and loses you sponsor money

http://i.imgur.com/E4h1GIh.png

Was about to recieve a mega push and was planning for him to win the World Heavyweight Championship next but for that I might just give his spot to someone else :D

I'd have to use that IC and turn him into the biggest heel in the world.

Real question is why would you fire Kevin Steen?!

Previous page screenshot showed he was involved in a scandal.

I had this with Hogan who was my champ. I had him lose the title on the next show (happened to be Wrestlemania III) and then fired him. You have 7 days (in which you presumably have an event or tv show in that time) so you can job the title before firing him.

If you don't have an event or TV show in that period, maybe create a small 2 hour event, no broadcasters to represent him losing the title at a house show.

Or just vacate it! Possibilities are endless! :)

I didn't control SOTBPW. I am OLLIE :) but he's still too big for me to sign.

This is a case where ethically, I would stand by Kevin Owens. Don't see anything wrong with screwing prostitutes. If the world shuns me and guys start leaving then screw them, sticking with Kevin Owens or whoever it is through thick and thin. Unless its a guy I genuinely hate, then it's a perfect excuse, otherwise, prostitutes isn't a good enough reason for a scandal.

This is a case where ethically, I would stand by Kevin Owens. Don't see anything wrong with screwing prostitutes. If the world shuns me and guys start leaving then **** them, sticking with Kevin Owens or whoever it is through thick and thin. Unless its a guy I genuinely hate, then it's a perfect excuse, otherwise, prostitutes isn't a good enough reason for a scandal.

You and me are aligned it would been the perfect opportunity to change his gimmick to reflect the "scandal." He goes after all the trophies in the fed like he goes after all the trophies on the corner!

The strictness of the rules here makes the PG Era looks edgy.. Just sayin

It's a corporate website, it's always going to be PG at most. There is some leeway for the dynasty section but the rest of the site is always going to be PG due to being a company website. :)