Official "Booking Committee" Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Scrazy" data-cite="Scrazy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Recently in my summer of '99 game Sting died as our WCW United States champion. Giving the title some time to breathe I'm planning a tournament for the vacant title. Any ideas for the name of this tournament?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Steve Borden United States Heavyweight Championship Invitational</p>

So I'm starting a new BHOTWG save and I'm playing around trying to emulate NJPW in terms of their tournament and I'd like to ask what you guys think about how I set up my version of the G1 Climax called the Grand Tokyo Summit or GT Summit. It has two blocks with 10 participants like the most recent G1 and consists of 18 shows plus a finals.

So the tournament begins in June on Sunday Week 4 and ends on July, Friday Week 4. The format I'm going to use is month.week.day with Sunday being 7

6.4.7 - Day 1 - On Sunday TV Show - Block A

7.1.2 - Day 2 - Block B

7.1.3 - Day 3 - Block A

7.1.4 - Day 4 - Block B

7.1.5 - Day 5 - Block A

7.1.7 - Day 6 - On Sunday TV Show - Block B

7.2.2 - Day 7 - Block A

7.2.3 - Day 8 - Block B

7.2.4 - Day 9 - Block A

7.2.5 - Day 10 - Block B

7.2.7 - Day 11 - On Sunday TV Show - Block A

7.3.2 - Day 12 - Block B

7.3.3 - Day 13 - Block A

7.3.4 - Day 14 - Block B

7.3.5 - Day 15 - Block A

7.3.7 - Day 16 - On Sunday TV Show - Block B

7.1.2 - Day 17 - Block A

7.1.3 - Day 18 - Block B

7.1.5 - Day 19 - Finals Big Event

With this schedule they have the Monday after TV and the Sunday before TV off while wrestling 4 days straight for most of the weeks apart from what would be the last block matches. Any tied blocks will be resolved as the opening match or matches in the finals.

Any tips, advice, or criticism is appreciated.

PS - There's no way to hold a non-televised event is there? We can longer choose where we want a smaller event or an event that only affect popularity in one region rather than everywhere the event broadcaster touches?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KnowYourEnemy" data-cite="KnowYourEnemy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Go for it.<p> </p><p> Cornell and Faith should start well north of the 75% needed for "Once in a Lifetime" match aim. From the flavor text, I'd assume that in-ring quality isn't important as popularity, but I can't prove it. </p><p> </p><p> The match grade is sort of irrelevant. The promos should be good enough that even if the match gets a bad rating the show should be salvageable. You're going to want to protect Faith heavily -- I'd consider a "brawling" match type. </p><p> </p><p> I think both "I Quit" or a "Texas Death Match" both work here. </p><p> </p><p> Maybe we have a ref bump, and he can't call for the submission? Yeah, that means Faith still looks strong in defeat, and "justifies" the protect/keep strong note necessary to hide his in-ring skills. </p><p> </p><p> As for Road Agent notes: Call in Ring, Slow Build, Tainted Win, Replacement Referee.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you KnowYourEnemy! This worked beautifully!</p><p> </p><p> Supreme Challenge 38 is in the record books and that was the highest rated Event I've had with this save at a 98 for the entire Event.</p><p> </p><p> The opening matches were a pair of tag title matches but then my main storylines kicked in. </p><p> My "losing team must split" tag match was 93 (Fro Sure & Frantic Ali (W) vs Awesomeness). </p><p> Mainstream (W) over Erik Strong for TCW All Action Title (99). </p><p> Eddie Peak (W, tainted) over Captain Atomic for the DYI title (100 with positive chemistry which I didn't know before). </p><p> Wolf Hawkins (W) v Arron Andrews (99) for the SWF Wold and NA titles. </p><p> And my Main Event, Tommy (W, tainted) v Faith, first time ever (in this play-though) for the TCW title (99).</p><p> </p><p> With Hype videos and Interviews generally in the upper 90s I ended up with a 98 rated Event besting my couple of 97s. So, once again KnowYourEnemy, thanks for the suggestions. Now off to plan my next 6 months of storylines.</p>

<p>okay, playing as USPW and have several ways to go in the future.</p><p> </p><p>

Nicky is Champ, having regained the title from Money and his goons, the 1%, only to be jumped by Marat with manager Buck thus starting their feud. However I have one Mr. Rocky Golden coming in throwing things open in several different ways: </p><p>

Option 1- Golden comes in as a heel and takes on Champion right after the feud with Marat. Making Golden this smarmy, I'm better because I fought REAL wrestlers while you were coddled, type of worker. Essentially making Golden Champion's rival for the foreseeable future as R.Money, my second choice, is declining. Not declining badly, but still...</p><p>

Option 2 - Golden comes in as a face and he and Champion are clearly NOT friends, but are less then enemies, Champion loses to Marat and thus loses his title and try as he might this is one giant he can't topple. Golden however swoops in and succeeds where Champion fails, making Nicky frustrated and openly hostile to Golden due to envy. Nicky heel turn? (currently figurehead, he may refuse.)</p><p>

Option 3 - Anything else you all may come up with! I want to hear it! :-)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="demondragonking" data-cite="demondragonking" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>okay, playing as USPW and have several ways to go in the future.<p> </p><p> Nicky is Champ, having regained the title from Money and his goons, the 1%, only to be jumped by Marat with manager Buck thus starting their feud. However I have one Mr. Rocky Golden coming in throwing things open in several different ways: </p><p> Option 1- Golden comes in as a heel and takes on Champion right after the feud with Marat. Making Golden this smarmy, I'm better because I fought REAL wrestlers while you were coddled, type of worker. Essentially making Golden Champion's rival for the foreseeable future as R.Money, my second choice, is declining. Not declining badly, but still...</p><p> Option 2 - Golden comes in as a face and he and Champion are clearly NOT friends, but are less then enemies, Champion loses to Marat and thus loses his title and try as he might this is one giant he can't topple. Golden however swoops in and succeeds where Champion fails, making Nicky frustrated and openly hostile to Golden due to envy. Nicky heel turn? (currently figurehead, he may refuse.)</p><p> Option 3 - Anything else you all may come up with! I want to hear it! :-)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How about something along the lines of Option 2 except when Golden wins the belt he starts lording it over Nicky turning him heel and giving your figurehead a new rival to chase? Heck, Golden could challenge Money and his gang to show Nicky that "a real champion" can do anything some goof who lucked into the name Champion can do.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="demondragonking" data-cite="demondragonking" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>okay, playing as USPW and have several ways to go in the future.<p> </p><p> Nicky is Champ, having regained the title from Money and his goons, the 1%, only to be jumped by Marat with manager Buck thus starting their feud. However I have one Mr. Rocky Golden coming in throwing things open in several different ways: </p><p> Option 1- Golden comes in as a heel and takes on Champion right after the feud with Marat. Making Golden this smarmy, I'm better because I fought REAL wrestlers while you were coddled, type of worker. Essentially making Golden Champion's rival for the foreseeable future as R.Money, my second choice, is declining. Not declining badly, but still...</p><p> Option 2 - Golden comes in as a face and he and Champion are clearly NOT friends, but are less then enemies, Champion loses to Marat and thus loses his title and try as he might this is one giant he can't topple. Golden however swoops in and succeeds where Champion fails, making Nicky frustrated and openly hostile to Golden due to envy. Nicky heel turn? (currently figurehead, he may refuse.)</p><p> Option 3 - Anything else you all may come up with! I want to hear it! :-)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm doing something similar in my USPW game. Champagne Lover joined us right before IDS.I brought him in as Antonio Maxi Marquez a face who's been helping Nicky in his fight with Rich Money and the Money Team. Nicky and Antonio are best friends fighting together helping each other.At The December ppv i'm gonna have a 3 way match for the World Title between Nicky, Antonio and Rich Money. Antonio will turn on Nicky to claim the title and start using The Champagne Lover gimmick.</p>

I'm playing 2004 TNA debating putting the NWA Heavyweight championship on Trish Stratus. According to my game, She'd be a good figurehead for the company except Raven is the current champion and has more star quality. I mean I'm thinking Daffney who is my current KOs champion, Lita and Stephanie. I was also considering giving Chyna but I released her from the company for now.

Any idea of other ruthless aggression women she could feud with or also be NWA world champion?

<p>So I play the CVerse and in particular the Australian region. </p><p> </p><p>

Looking for someone to give me some rules, stipulations, booking notes and suggestions. </p><p> </p><p>

Planning to start a new company. So anything from who I play, to who gets hired goes.</p>

I'm playing 2004 TNA debating putting the NWA Heavyweight championship on Trish Stratus. According to my game, She'd be a good figurehead for the company except Raven is the current champion and has more star quality. I mean I'm thinking Daffney who is my current KOs champion, Lita and Stephanie. I was also considering giving Chyna but I released her from the company for now.

Any idea of other ruthless aggression women she could feud with or also be NWA world champion?

... I'm guessing you have intergender wrestling?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hashasheen" data-cite="Hashasheen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My only rule for playing in the Australia region is that you never sign anyone employed by anyone else. Also, that you running touring shows rather than monthly events.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I like the not signing guys owned by other people and tend to stick to that. </p><p> </p><p> Any difference between Touring Shows/Monthly Events? I have never ran Touring Shows before.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hashasheen" data-cite="Hashasheen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>... I'm guessing you have intergender wrestling?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No but when I do intergender matches which is rare, I use workers that are good enough it'll negate the penalty for doing the fans being against it. Namely I did Trish vs Mick Foley which got a 80 something rating.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HiPlus" data-cite="HiPlus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I like the not signing guys owned by other people and tend to stick to that. <p> </p><p> Any difference between Touring Shows/Monthly Events? I have never ran Touring Shows before.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Touring shows are weekly shows, so you avoid the penalties from running too many monthly events. The idea is you book backwards from your final event. So you have maybe three big matches you want to put at the end of the month at your monthly event, and you have a weekly touring show where you want to do "exhibition" variations of those matches in tags, six mans, battle royals, etc... that have specified fall guys that aren't those marquee wrestlers. The benefit of this is that the wrestlers get a lot more work and consequently develop faster, but you need a certain level of pop as well as strong finances (or a product that gives you good sponsorship money) to avoid burning out. </p><p> </p><p> The larger the company, the more weekly touring shows they'll put on as an AI. For a player, 2 shows a week is the max before you go crazy from all the events, which means about 9 shows a month. IRL, companies like NJPW run about 10 to 12 a month in a normal tour, but other tours like Fantastic Mania (where the Luchadores from CMLL show up) go for about 2 to 5 shows, while tournaments like the G1 Climax can run for as much as 22 shows.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="StarsOverStalingrad" data-cite="StarsOverStalingrad" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No but when I do intergender matches which is rare, I use workers that are good enough it'll negate the penalty for doing the fans being against it. Namely I did Trish vs Mick Foley which got a 80 something rating.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Given that "logically" the NWA would frown on putting their crown jewel on a women's wrestler I'd almost nix that. If the NWA has a women's title I'd use that (or give her the Knockout's title). If you did want to position Trish as top dog, I think you should consider perhaps making the company women on top and men on bottom, depending on what your roster looks like.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hashasheen" data-cite="Hashasheen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Given that "logically" the NWA would frown on putting their crown jewel on a women's wrestler I'd almost nix that. If the NWA has a women's title I'd use that (or give her the Knockout's title). If you did want to position Trish as top dog, I think you should consider perhaps making the company women on top and men on bottom, depending on what your roster looks like.</p></div></blockquote><p> I am the largest company in the NWA, so there isn't much resistance they'd be able to give me. I'd consider switching to having a men's division with the women as the main stars but there just isn't enough talent to make that doable at this time.</p>

<p>Well I have a booking conundrum and this post may go on for a while but I'm hoping for a bit of help to get on of a tricky situation. </p><p> </p><p>

As a bit of background info, I'm playing the Montreal Aftermath mod. I'm in November 98 (almost a year into the save) playing as WWF. At WM14, much like real life, HBK dropped the belt to Steve Austin, then rode off into the sunset and retired. Austin held the belt until KOTR, when he goes off on tour with his new band! All good, I knew it was coming, and dropped it to a heel Undertaker, who is apart of my take on the Corporate Ministry. I've basically since KOTR (So Summerslam 98 till Survivor Series 98) had Mankind in a Steve Austin-esque role of fighting the Corporation but he's not won the WWF title when he got shots at Summerslam and Judgment Day. The plan was Always to do the eventual Austin-Taker rematch for the WWF Title, with Austin gone due to a very serious kayfabe injury at the hands of Kane and Undertaker. </p><p> </p><p>

My booking problem essentially comes in here. The first PPV Austin will be back and available for is Royal Rumble 99. There is option A that Austin gets a title opportunity thanks to babyface Authority Figure Shane McMahon as soon as he returns, and wins the belt here. It is the option I'm leaning towards (I just to cover all bases, see what you guys think and see if my concerns are valid). The aforementioned concern with this option is I would have a Babyface title holder going into Wrestlemania, which means I'd ideally need a heel to win the Royal Rumble. I personally don't like booking heels to chase into WM, and I wouldn't really know who to put in there, because Austin probably wouldn't be losing. Option B would be to have Austin to win the RR and face Taker at WM, but then I'd be killing Taker's streak, which I also don't want. Or I'd have a heel win at WM.</p><p> </p><p>

Then there is the issue of Austin and his band. He will essentially go on tour 5 months at a time. Thats a long time to be away, and he will have to drop the belt everytime he goes. There is a part of me thinking maybe Austin shouldn't win it back at all, considering I don't even know how long he will be around.</p><p> </p><p>

What would you guys do? Put the belt on Austin at RR or WM? Or not at all?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HiPlus" data-cite="HiPlus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I play the CVerse and in particular the Australian region. <p> </p><p> Looking for someone to give me some rules, stipulations, booking notes and suggestions. </p><p> </p><p> Planning to start a new company. So anything from who I play, to who gets hired goes.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey HiPlus, I see you are one of the stalwart Australia players here on GDS. I'm currently creeping up on 10 years on my game (started 0/0/0/1000) and I've played pretty much solely in Australia since TEW2010.</p><p> </p><p> I think I have the same problem you do, where you are gravitated to signing the same people every time (for me this year it's Surfer Dude Lucas, Blackwell Bush, Rob Edwards, Jesse Tasman, Lothar Prellinger, Vortex, Australian Devil, Bryant Hall, Australian People's Party). I've started over a few times and I always try and change up the character and direction for a few of them, but occasionally I drift back into old habits.</p><p> </p><p> What's really helped me spice up my game was having my user character be a vet (there are no cheap hires with decent performance early on, and I wanted him to act as a trainer/main eventer until the youngers developed) and it gave me an extra character to add plenty of flavor to the game. Since you play Australia a bunch, I have a TON of edits/renders that I have done to keep everyone's render in Australia looking uniform. I also have a massive word file of all of my shows from the beginning to the end of year 9 if you are interested, and we can swap some save files. I'll send you a PM later today and we can share some ideas!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Grfcboy95" data-cite="Grfcboy95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well I have a booking conundrum and this post may go on for a while but I'm hoping for a bit of help to get on of a tricky situation. <p> </p><p> As a bit of background info, I'm playing the Montreal Aftermath mod. I'm in November 98 (almost a year into the save) playing as WWF. At WM14, much like real life, HBK dropped the belt to Steve Austin, then rode off into the sunset and retired. Austin held the belt until KOTR, when he goes off on tour with his new band! All good, I knew it was coming, and dropped it to a heel Undertaker, who is apart of my take on the Corporate Ministry. I've basically since KOTR (So Summerslam 98 till Survivor Series 98) had Mankind in a Steve Austin-esque role of fighting the Corporation but he's not won the WWF title when he got shots at Summerslam and Judgment Day. The plan was Always to do the eventual Austin-Taker rematch for the WWF Title, with Austin gone due to a very serious kayfabe injury at the hands of Kane and Undertaker. </p><p> </p><p> My booking problem essentially comes in here. The first PPV Austin will be back and available for is Royal Rumble 99. There is option A that Austin gets a title opportunity thanks to babyface Authority Figure Shane McMahon as soon as he returns, and wins the belt here. It is the option I'm leaning towards (I just to cover all bases, see what you guys think and see if my concerns are valid). The aforementioned concern with this option is I would have a Babyface title holder going into Wrestlemania, which means I'd ideally need a heel to win the Royal Rumble. I personally don't like booking heels to chase into WM, and I wouldn't really know who to put in there, because Austin probably wouldn't be losing. Option B would be to have Austin to win the RR and face Taker at WM, but then I'd be killing Taker's streak, which I also don't want. Or I'd have a heel win at WM.</p><p> </p><p> Then there is the issue of Austin and his band. He will essentially go on tour 5 months at a time. Thats a long time to be away, and he will have to drop the belt everytime he goes. There is a part of me thinking maybe Austin shouldn't win it back at all, considering I don't even know how long he will be around.</p><p> </p><p> What would you guys do? Put the belt on Austin at RR or WM? Or not at all?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So you want a baby-face to win the main event, but don't want to beat takers streak. You could get the belt on to your other top heel and then have Mankind win the rumble, with Austin Vs Taker being a grudge match. So maybe at the rumble have Taker vs. Baby-face vs. Heel, possibly with Austin costing Taker the title to set up the feud.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HiPlus" data-cite="HiPlus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I play the CVerse and in particular the Australian region. <p> </p><p> Looking for someone to give me some rules, stipulations, booking notes and suggestions. </p><p> </p><p> Planning to start a new company. So anything from who I play, to who gets hired goes.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1) Do you like having a women's division? Well, you're going to be very disappointed. There are only 3 women wrestlers available to work in Australia at the start of the game.</p><p> 2) Australia is one of the few areas where you can actually see making shows available on the internet have an effect. Since Australia has no spillover, this is the ONLY way to increase pop worldwide without TV coverage or running shows there. There is a cap, however (I've seen it max out at 5 pop worldwide for Regional), and it will drop immediately as soon as you switch back to DVD merchandising, so there are pros and cons to doing it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="John Lions" data-cite="John Lions" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey HiPlus, I see you are one of the stalwart Australia players here on GDS. I'm currently creeping up on 10 years on my game (started 0/0/0/1000) and I've played pretty much solely in Australia since TEW2010.<p> </p><p> I think I have the same problem you do, where you are gravitated to signing the same people every time. I've started over a few times and I always try and change up the character and direction for a few of them, but occasionally I drift back into old habits.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just a tip, but one of the things I do in any database is I rotate a lot of the unused wrestlers around the world and change their nationalities, meaning the ones who aren't iconic to a region or promotion and are pretty easy to trade. I usually move the Australian wrestlers to Canada, and then move American wrestlers to Australia. I open up British and European wrestlers to work both regions, and then I move some Mexican guys to Japan and vice versa. Of course, I fix up the pops so they're not just expensive jobbers.</p><p> </p><p> It works out fine as a result, because then Thomas Morgan is an Australian wrestler who never left the country and Roy Edison is the biggest name besides Bruce the Giant, while the likes of Ben Williams, Biff the Bruiser, Brendan Idol, Desert Storm, Lucas Danger, Mad Dog Mortimer, Melvin Otto, Mercy Michaels, Mercutio Sleep, Murderous Mikey, Quentyn Queen, Rayne Man, Remmy Honeyman, Ron Greenhorn, Ted Brady, Tempest Appleby, Trauma and Zachary Inc are guys I have in Australia at the moment. I also usually move one of the Keith-Gauge brothers down there in some capacity to help everyone else.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="John Lions" data-cite="John Lions" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey HiPlus, I see you are one of the stalwart Australia players here on GDS. I'm currently creeping up on 10 years on my game (started 0/0/0/1000) and I've played pretty much solely in Australia since TEW2010.<p> </p><p> I think I have the same problem you do, where you are gravitated to signing the same people every time (for me this year it's Surfer Dude Lucas, Blackwell Bush, Rob Edwards, Jesse Tasman, Lothar Prellinger, Vortex, Australian Devil, Bryant Hall, Australian People's Party). I've started over a few times and I always try and change up the character and direction for a few of them, but occasionally I drift back into old habits.</p><p> </p><p> What's really helped me spice up my game was having my user character be a vet (there are no cheap hires with decent performance early on, and I wanted him to act as a trainer/main eventer until the youngers developed) and it gave me an extra character to add plenty of flavor to the game. Since you play Australia a bunch, I have a TON of edits/renders that I have done to keep everyone's render in Australia looking uniform. I also have a massive word file of all of my shows from the beginning to the end of year 9 if you are interested, and we can swap some save files. I'll send you a PM later today and we can share some ideas!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah usually I user character or grab someone like Knight/Barry Fitzgerald/Lone Rider as my UC's or an OC. Who I tend to push to the moon, because I know I won't leave. At the moment I am thinking of using Golden (Don't remember last name) as she is an Unemployed Aussie, coming home to give back,she starts pregnant but I plan to have her prop up the division. </p><p> </p><p> ,...I also get stuck using the same guys like Lothar Prellinger, Jesse Tasman, Surfer Dude Lucas, Brisbane Devil, Anguish, Misery, APP. Then whoever RAW or APW drop. Definitely PM about it all, especially the picture database. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1) Do you like having a women's division? Well, you're going to be very disappointed. There are only 3 women wrestlers available to work in Australia at the start of the game.<p> 2) Australia is one of the few areas where you can actually see making shows available on the internet have an effect. Since Australia has no spillover, this is the ONLY way to increase pop worldwide without TV coverage or running shows there. There is a cap, however (I've seen it max out at 5 pop worldwide for Regional), and it will drop immediately as soon as you switch back to DVD merchandising, so there are pros and cons to doing it.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1. I am not high on the women's division to be honest and in Australia it isn't viable. I still use the women, I love Kalliope though and have thought about bringing her in in this save and pushing her to the moon. As well as using Golden (Forgot last name) as my user character to build the division initially. </p><p> </p><p> 2. Yeah, depending on finances I usually just use the internet to get the slight boost. Not that it makes a big difference for my company normally.</p>

<p>Okay, I'm playing QAW, and we've just entered 2017. I've got 52 pop in the Mid South, and 20 pop in the Midwest, South West, South East, and Northern Mexico. And I want to push hard to get a TV deal.</p><p> </p><p>

My question is thus- should I increase the pop in the South West and Mexico to get on Los Deporte Hoy (minimum 30 pop in 3 regions that they cover), or should I pick just one of the areas in the U.S., get to Cult, and then go for Canal Dos?</p>

So you want a baby-face to win the main event, but don't want to beat takers streak. You could get the belt on to your other top heel and then have Mankind win the rumble, with Austin Vs Taker being a grudge match. So maybe at the rumble have Taker vs. Baby-face vs. Heel, possibly with Austin costing Taker the title to set up the feud.

Yeah that's basically it. I've got the storyline sorted now, in part thanks to you. I had Sid as a part of my version of the Corporate Ministry; but he's basically been a fall guy (despite this he keeps an enormous 90 pop US wide and I don't know why). I had already been looking to separate him from the Corporate Ministry without turning him babyface, so I had the Ministry beat him down on RAW after he lost again to Mankind. The next week I had him come out and practically kill Kane in a match, then bully Shane McMahon into putting him into the WWF Title match at Survivor Series so he can gain revenge against Mankind and Undertaker. That way he's still heelish, because everyone is still behind Mankind, but he also has reason to be at loggerheads with his former stable. He will also get some mileage as I'll have him hold the belt till WM15 where he will drop to Austin, who will win the RR. And I'll probably do Mankind Vs Taker at WM to blow off their massive feud. Austin and Taker will probably face off at RR 1999, then Austin will somewhat stop feuding with McMahon and co. until he regains the belt.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="flat_doughnut" data-cite="flat_doughnut" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In Cornellverse canon, are there any relatively old wrestlers (retired or on the verge of retiring) who are known for being part of two (or more) successful tag teams? Ideally America or Japan based..?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Rick Sanders has had at least three partners, probably the most frequent tag teamer I can think of.</p>