Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TeemuFoundation" data-cite="TeemuFoundation" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I wish we could set personalized e-mails, refusals to job and whatnot in the editor, just so Hogan could state "That doesn't work for me, brother" when asked to lose. EWR had stuff like that, and it was so much fun. I know, copyright laws and all.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> INDEED!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="EddieFnG" data-cite="EddieFnG" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>INDEED!</div></blockquote><p> I see what you did there!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="benjybates" data-cite="benjybates" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey guys, I mostly play as heavily angle based pop feds (WWF etc.) I'm thinking of trying Puroresu out in TGA. How difficult is the transition to a puro performance fed? <p> </p><p> I've actually never played a performance fed (or puro) before</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I just noticed you never received an answer. I don't run the performance feds often, so I am limited in what I can say, but in my experience they tend to be actually easier to book and to get workers over in as you just have to find workers with good skills and put them in good matches. It is entirely possible (although quite unlikely) to get two workers to put on a B+/A level match even when neither has B level overness in a performance fed if they are good enough wrestlers. Its not possible in a WWE type fed where popularity matters too much to allow the fans to give an A rating to such a matchup.</p>

Greetings everybody, how do I put a stable or three in my development fed, the AI is so poor, I want to stable my top dev guys up, so it finally puts them in angles and matches together, instead of actually defying the point of development by pitting my trainers against each other all the time..

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mvargus" data-cite="mvargus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just noticed you never received an answer. I don't run the performance feds often, so I am limited in what I can say, but in my experience they tend to be actually easier to book and to get workers over in as you just have to find workers with good skills and put them in good matches. It is entirely possible (although quite unlikely) to get two workers to put on a B+/A level match even when neither has B level overness in a performance fed if they are good enough wrestlers. Its not possible in a WWE type fed where popularity matters too much to allow the fans to give an A rating to such a matchup.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh! I guess the most challenging part is ingratiating myself into the Japanese wrestling scene then! Thank you!</p>

I added new photos for some wrestlers and when I click on the worker's profile or find the worker under the view all characters option I can see the new photo I choose for the wrestler, but when I select the character under the my company > roster selection or when I book a show or do prebooking I see the old photo. Why is this? Can I fix this?

Greetings everybody, how do I put a stable or three in my development fed, the AI is so poor, I want to stable my top dev guys up, so it finally puts them in angles and matches together, instead of actually defying the point of development by pitting my trainers against each other all the time..

I'm quite sure that is impossible so you have two options that I can see. Limit the amount of trainers you have with similar overness to decrease the likelihood of them working together OR.... Go into the editor and check out the details of your developments headbooker. Change his booking style to "Youth" to see if that helps.

Hi Everyone,

Two questions really, firstly, is there a way to check how far along a worker is to being eligible to be inducted into a companys HOF? I realise you can induct anyone manually but id like to see if said worker is close first and make them automatically eligible.

Secondly, when trying to negotiate to hold a special event on TV, is there away to negotiate only 4 per year for example? Every time i try to negotiate the TV Company expect a special every month which is a bit excessive for me to be honest.

Thank you

<p>Scouting Young Talent</p><p> </p><p>

Hi all!</p><p> </p><p>

I'm a lapsed player of the TEW games, who has decided to get back into it with TEW2016.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm just trying to get my head around things, and wondered how you go about scouting talent. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm running a real world mod, and I would like to find some young talent with plenty of potential, but cant see a way to do it, except in the worker search screen, but even there i cant see an obvious way to get an idea of their potential.</p><p> </p><p>

Any help will be appreciated.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks in advance!</p>

For angles what is the amount of time for the segment where skill growth can happen? Over 6 minutes. I notice the AI books 9 minute segments and didn't know if that was the sweet spot or not.

I think it's 4 minutes for skill growth, but if a main eventer has an angle under 6 minutes it will be penalized for being too short. Which is where the 6 minutes come from

<p>Can I play multiplayer if the two people are using different versions of the game? </p><p>

So, if I updated to TEW 16, could I play with someone who has TEW13? </p><p> </p><p>

I assume I would have to, at least, use the TEW 13 database.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Koholos" data-cite="Koholos" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can I play multiplayer if the two people are using different versions of the game? <p> So, if I updated to TEW 16, could I play with someone who has TEW13? </p><p> </p><p> I assume I would have to, at least, use the TEW 13 database.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That is impossible I'm afraid, You both need the same version of the game. So if you both have TEW 2016 you can play a multiplayer game on that, but if you don't you'd need to use TEW 2013, if you both have that version of the game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Spirophore" data-cite="Spirophore" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I purchase TEW 2016 on my desktop from the web store, would I be able to install it on my laptop as well? Or do I just get the one use license?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> One license but it's quick to switch between computers and you can do it as often as you want.</p>