Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

Is there a way to alter your user character's relationship? I'm running a CZCW save with Peter Michaels and him and The Guru have a strong dislike of each other (assuming related to Guru being fired from SWF). I actually like Guru and would prefer him over the free agent color guys. Any way to change this using game mechanics and not just changing it outright?

What goes into deciding who your franchise players are?

I know in tour the company, your top 5 there are just your top 5 mosy popular/over workers.

But what what dictates who's a franchise player? Star quality? Other intangibles?

I only ask as Eric Eisen has been undoubtedly the most popular worker for months in my SWF save, everything is money, yet he's not considered franchise.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sco xY2Jx" data-cite="Sco xY2Jx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What goes into deciding who your franchise players are?<p> </p><p> I know in tour the company, your top 5 there are just your top 5 mosy popular/over workers.</p><p> </p><p> But what what dictates who's a franchise player? Star quality? Other intangibles?</p><p> </p><p> I only ask as Eric Eisen has been undoubtedly the most popular worker for months in my SWF save, everything is money, yet he's not considered franchise.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think it's star quality, charisma, and popularity.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miz468" data-cite="miz468" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a way to alter your user character's relationship? I'm running a CZCW save with Peter Michaels and him and The Guru have a strong dislike of each other (assuming related to Guru being fired from SWF). I actually like Guru and would prefer him over the free agent color guys. Any way to change this using game mechanics and not just changing it outright?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Within game one thing to try (aside from just using the editor) is praising him after every event. It takes about 3 or 4 events to see a relationship change. </p><p> </p><p> Otherwise you can wait for him to have an incident and try to respond favorably to him. If all else fails pull some ribs on him. It's risky cause it might make things worse, but if it works you may hit the jackpot.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Within game one thing to try (aside from just using the editor) is praising him after every event. It takes about 3 or 4 events to see a relationship change. <p> </p><p> Otherwise you can wait for him to have an incident and try to respond favorably to him. If all else fails pull some ribs on him. It's risky cause it might make things worse, but if it works you may hit the jackpot.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pteroid" data-cite="Pteroid" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So here’s a lore question because I can’t seem to find it anywhere in-game anymore: What does the acronym of F.E.A.R in ZEN stand for? I remember that the A.R stands for ‘Agents of the Revolution’ but I’m blank on the whole thing</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> iirc F.E stands for Four Extreme.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="seminoledozer" data-cite="seminoledozer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>anyway to book a tag title freebird style? like actually having all three members show up in the records and being able to book them interchangeably in title defenses</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When you go to the titles page and have a belt's info on screen, down in the bottom right should be a row of options. You can use the replace option to interchange the title defenders. They wont all hold the title at the same time, but when you replace to them, the belt gets added to their accolades and it shows who with</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Editor6" data-cite="Editor6" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible to cancel a wrestler's size/weight change? (I suspect not but I'm asking anyway.)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No you cannot cancel it</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hbkb9" data-cite="hbkb9" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I'm at war with another company, will they ever actively use any dirty tricks against me if I'm the bigger company?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, the size of either company is irrelevant to whether or not they'll attempt to. The success rate of their dirty trick may be affected though.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jgriff3029" data-cite="jgriff3029" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What triggers "the segment was penalized due to a lack of hot storyline" penalty and how big of a penalty is it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When the storyline heat is really low (I've never had it but I'll say 60/70 and lower), your segments involving the storyline participants will start to take a hit. About the same as the bonus for a hot storyline, but flipped.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="rocco100rounds" data-cite="rocco100rounds" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes, the size of either company is irrelevant to whether or not they'll attempt to. The success rate of their dirty trick may be affected though.<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> When the storyline heat is really low (I've never had it but I'll say 60/70 and lower), your segments involving the storyline participants will start to take a hit. About the same as the bonus for a hot storyline, but flipped.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know that when the two workers are in a storyline. I got this note playing the 1987 Golden Age Mod in a match between Ricky Steamboat and Bob Orton who are not in a storyline. I also notice it a lot if I have a main event in which there is no storyline.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jgriff3029" data-cite="jgriff3029" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What triggers "the segment was penalized due to a lack of hot storyline" penalty and how big of a penalty is it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I believe it works like any other penalty. If the match rainy before the penalty was assessed is higher than the storyline heat you get dinged.</p>

I believe it works like any other penalty. If the match rainy before the penalty was assessed is higher than the storyline heat you get dinged.

I am not making myself clear with "the segment was penalized due to a lack an associated storyline" penalty. I know what triggers it when the two workers are in a storyline (ie. I am not getting the storyline enough heat). However, i get a match penalty in the dirt sheet that reads "the segment was penalized due to a lack of an associated storyline" and the workers involved in the match are not in a storyline. I notice it happens a lot in the main event when the workers aren't involved in a storyline together. Last night I got it in a midcard match playing the Golden Era mod. Steamboat and Bob Orton wrestled. Steamboat is in a storyline with Savage and Orton is not in a storyline. Savage was not involved in the match or segment. When looking at the results Steamboat got a 94 match rating and Orton I believe an 81. The match only scored a 72 so I checked the dirtsheet to see where the penalties occurred and the match got the "the segment was penalized due to a lack of an associated storyline".

After running another card I realized I was using the wrong word: It is lack of "associated storyline", not "hot storyline"

I am not making myself clear with "the segment was penalized due to a lack an associated storyline" penalty. I know what triggers it when the two workers are in a storyline (ie. I am not getting the storyline enough heat). However, i get a match penalty in the dirt sheet that reads "the segment was penalized due to a lack of an associated storyline" and the workers involved in the match are not in a storyline. I notice it happens a lot in the main event when the workers aren't involved in a storyline together. Last night I got it in a midcard match playing the Golden Era mod. Steamboat and Bob Orton wrestled. Steamboat is in a storyline with Savage and Orton is not in a storyline. Savage was not involved in the match or segment. When looking at the results Steamboat got a 94 match rating and Orton I believe an 81. The match only scored a 72 so I checked the dirtsheet to see where the penalties occurred and the match got the "the segment was penalized due to a lack of an associated storyline".

After running another card I realized I was using the wrong word: It is lack of "associated storyline", not "hot storyline"

It's basically as it says, your product is likely a storyline heavy one therefore any segments or matches that are not part of a storyline get penalised as the fans simply don't care as much.

It's basically as it says, your product is likely a storyline heavy one therefore any segments or matches that are not part of a storyline get penalised as the fans simply don't care as much.

The problem is only about half the matches that have no storyline involved get the penalty. Do both wrestlers need to be a certain push or popularity?

Vortex/Vortices for the tag belts

Hydraulic for the midcard/workhorse belt

Cavitation for the All-Action equivalent (I appreciate this may be redundant in CZCW!) to emphasise being buffeted from all sides; Alternatively Fluid/Fluidic/Fluid Dynamics for the champion being the one with the best flow :)

Thermocline for the upper-midcard 'gatekeeper' title

Wavemaker for the main belt

Im going to take a wild guess,

But if im watching week to week and Ricky Steamboat is in a feud with Randy Savage and im loving the feud. It would be strange to then watch one week (say week five of me watching) and Ricky Steamboat comes out to wrestle Bob Orton randomly without his feud with Savage being addressed or he being involved in the match somehow. then the following week he goes back to feuding with Savage....

Maybe that's where the penalty is from??? it's the only thing I can think of.