Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CharlieRock" data-cite="CharlieRock" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>One factor maybe with AI owners to consider is, are they tight-fisted or generous with the budget. I notice AIs that are scrooges won't spring for much of anything, even if they have the money.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Good point. Cat Quine is 'average' with finances while Lioness Mushashibo (CEO of my developmental company) is 'flashy' (I set that when I decided she'd be CEO). Cat doesn't seem to be tight-fisted though. She borrows alliance titleholders frequently. I'll see what they do with the alliance's midcard title (which is now on Jessica Bunny), if anything at all.</p>

Good point. Cat Quine is 'average' with finances while Lioness Mushashibo (CEO of my developmental company) is 'flashy' (I set that when I decided she'd be CEO). Cat doesn't seem to be tight-fisted though. She borrows alliance titleholders frequently. I'll see what they do with the alliance's midcard title (which is now on Jessica Bunny), if anything at all.

I know how you feel. My alliance has a male and a female title. The female title has been used 8 out of the last six months (all alliance companies run monthly only, so this is pretty frequent). The male's title has been stripped because it wasn't defended in so long, and it's about to be stripped off the current holder for the same reason. :rolleyes:

Hi all!

Small question. I'm currently playing the 1992 Eye of the Storm mod. I took over another company as a child company, they're currently a member of the NWA though and as my company isn't I'd like them to follow suit.

Is there any way to remove them from the alliance? I've tried browsing through the menus and even looking through the editor, can't seen to find a way

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mike7273" data-cite="Mike7273" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know B shows don't increase Company popularity, but if I do B shows in a new territory will it increase the popularity of the wrestlers that perform in the show in that territory?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, there are popularity gains for workers doing B shows. That is one of the good ways to use them, to get exposure for your lower card. It's been a while since I played (might get back to it now that the TEW fever is back) so I can't really remember if there is a cap, or what kind of gains, but yes, you can use those shows to get your undercard over, if i remember correctly. Run an angle between, let's say The Rock and Heath Slater, and see the differences in popularity in the editor after the show that Slater will probably get.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mike7273" data-cite="Mike7273" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was thinking of using it to get worker popularity in the new region and when I get enough, do some A shows and see if I can get high enough for a TV contract.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd say it's a safe bet to give it a try. But remember you won't get losses or gains to your company from the B shows. But to increase the worker's popularity in a region, yeah that should help. I know someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can indeed use them that way. Which is realistic.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mike7273" data-cite="Mike7273" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know B shows don't increase Company popularity, but if I do B shows in a new territory will it increase the popularity of the wrestlers that perform in the show in that territory?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> SM is correct. The popularity gains are still popularity gains. </p><p> </p><p> One of my favorite "tricks" with TEW2016 is the low popularity mechanic and development talent. For workers who have very low or no popularity, just being on events for the main roster will see their popularity shoot up quickly. So borrowing developmental talent for B shows is an easy way to do it. Even if they are losing to main roster talent, or appearing in angles. It helps out the child promotion because having more over talent is a good thing for them, and it makes the worker more ready to debut on the main roster. I've done this a lot with WCW talent on the WCW Lives mod, where young talent like Samoa Joe and Bryan Danielson start with very very low popularity.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mike7273" data-cite="Mike7273" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was thinking of using it to get worker popularity in the new region and when I get enough, do some A shows and see if I can get high enough for a TV contract.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Another thing you can try - weekly "tour" shows in those regions. I do this often in the 2K1 WCW Lives mod to gain popularity in Canada, because the starting popularity levels aren't enough to get Nitro on there. They aren't broadcast anywhere so even if its pulling a C grade or something, its enough to grow the popularity of the company there as well as the workers involved, and you can a 1 hour show with just a couple of matches.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another thing you can try - weekly "tour" shows in those regions. I do this often in the 2K1 WCW Lives mod to gain popularity in Canada, because the starting popularity levels aren't enough to get Nitro on there. They aren't broadcast anywhere so even if its pulling a C grade or something, its enough to grow the popularity of the company there as well as the workers involved, and you can a 1 hour show with just a couple of matches.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah this is great as well, but remember to watch out for your finances if you are a small company. As a smaller company every show you make will impact your finances, so you need to keep a track on that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels" data-cite="shawn michaels" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah this is great as well, but remember to watch out for your finances if you are a small company. As a smaller company every show you make will impact your finances, so you need to keep a track on that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Good point. I was doing it as a Cult-sized company that made money pretty easily. Everyone was under Written contracts so working another show was minimal added costs.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mike7273" data-cite="Mike7273" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you have to start a Tour schedule? and is it an A show?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No and yes. </p><p> </p><p> You can create weekly events as just a regular event. I usually would name the WCW something like WCW Maple Leaf Tour buts really just another event. I would have to be careful where it takes place, though. </p><p> </p><p> But yes, its an A show. The upside to that is that it will grow you company popularity in that region, not just the worker popularity. The downside is that you have ensure the show is good enough to so. But if your popularity isn't that high there, its not typically problematic. I could headline the WCW one with a main eventer against a midcarder, or two upper midcarders facing off. Can just put three tag matches on there to build tag experience. It was quick and easy booking.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Embee" data-cite="Embee" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi all!<p> </p><p> Small question. I'm currently playing the 1992 Eye of the Storm mod. I took over another company as a child company, they're currently a member of the NWA though and as my company isn't I'd like them to follow suit.</p><p> </p><p> Is there any way to remove them from the alliance? I've tried browsing through the menus and even looking through the editor, can't seen to find a way</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There is just one way that I know of:</p><p> </p><p> First, cap your child company to Local.</p><p> </p><p> Second, make sure every other member of the alliance is at least Regional.</p><p> </p><p> Third, add a new player as owner of one of the other companies and expel your child company.</p><p> </p><p> This should do the trick.</p>

There is just one way that I know of:

First, cap your child company to Local.

Second, make sure every other member of the alliance is at least Regional.

Third, add a new player as owner of one of the other companies and expel your child company.

This should do the trick.

Strange, still couldn't get it to work!

Oh well, severed the relationship and formed another one, with the company I originally wanted to take over anyway :)

Thanks for the help!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="misterioso" data-cite="misterioso" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can anyone post the default trainers for the WWA Dojos? I edited them in my game, and don't want to DL the original game data to check who they are.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Aus- Armando Guerrero</p><p> Canada- Larry Wood</p><p> Euro- Griffin</p><p> Japan- Takesi Umehara</p><p> Mex- Cique Jr</p><p> UK- Dark Angel</p><p> USA- Vin Tanner</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Aus- Armando Guerrero<p> Canada- Larry Wood</p><p> Euro- Griffin</p><p> Japan- Takesi Umehara</p><p> Mex- Cique Jr</p><p> UK- Dark Angel</p><p> USA- Vin Tanner</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Awesome, thank you!</p>

<p>Ok, I've wondered how this works for a long time, how the heck is the power 500 formed? It isn't by average match rating and it says its done by match ratings but what match ratings? Is it by one match? Or something, someone please answer.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I've run into a problem where I'll vacate a title and when I put it on someone new the title history doesn't say vacant. What can I do to fix this?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CPBHBK" data-cite="CPBHBK" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok, I've wondered how this works for a long time, how the heck is the power 500 formed? It isn't by average match rating and it says its done by match ratings but what match ratings? Is it by one match? Or something, someone please answer.<p> </p><p> <strong>Also, I've run into a problem where I'll vacate a title and when I put it on someone new the title history doesn't say vacant. What can I do to fix this?</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you sure you're not just giving the title to someone else without creating a new title history? Cause if you take the title off of someone and go to put it on someone else, the game will ask you if you wanna start a new reigns or continue the last one as if it was started and still going by the new wrestler.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels" data-cite="shawn michaels" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are you sure you're not just giving the title to someone else without creating a new title history? Cause if you take the title off of someone and go to put it on someone else, the game will ask you if you wanna start a new reigns or continue the last one as if it was started and still going by the new wrestler.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I just have a match for the title the new champion is crowned and no vacant goes in the history.</p>