Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gtb321" data-cite="gtb321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can't book developmental companies in the current game as the game doesn't let you book developmental and child companies and in all RW mods, NXT is classed as a separate company.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Damn that sucks.... does anybody have experience modding/re-working that in the database?</p><p> </p><p> My initial thoughts to make it work would be to close NXT as a company in the database. Then sign the NXT workers onto the WWE roster in the database and ingame split the roster up in 3 brands. Would that work?</p>

I have a worker who has become endlessly annoyed.

I have been pushing him like crazy for months. His segments have been getting better and better as we’ve gone. His morale was high enough that it wasn’t a problem. Then during his main event program he tests positive for hard drugs. As is my standard I fine him. He is furious over it. Now he has become endlessly annoyed. I have spent over $1,000,000 in bonuses to try and buy back his goodwill but he just remains annoyed and his segments are being penalized for it.

Is there a certain amount of time I have to wait for him to not be annoyed, or is this guy gonna be a permanent problem moving forward? I can’t push him any more than I have been, he’s requested a pay raise and got 100%, and all the bonus money to boot. I literally cannot roll out the carpet for this guy anymore.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="John Waylon" data-cite="John Waylon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have a worker who has become endlessly annoyed.<p> </p><p> I have been pushing him like crazy for months. His segments have been getting better and better as we’ve gone. His morale was high enough that it wasn’t a problem. Then during his main event program he tests positive for hard drugs. As is my standard I fine him. He is furious over it. Now he has become endlessly annoyed. I have spent over $1,000,000 in bonuses to try and buy back his goodwill but he just remains annoyed and his segments are being penalized for it. </p><p> </p><p> Is there a certain amount of time I have to wait for him to not be annoyed, or is this guy gonna be a permanent problem moving forward? I can’t push him any more than I have been, he’s requested a pay raise and got 100%, and all the bonus money to boot. I literally cannot roll out the carpet for this guy anymore.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lol fire that guy!! You basically gave him $1M for more coke!!!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sharkn20" data-cite="Sharkn20" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Lol fire that guy!! You basically gave him $1M for more coke!!!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> While trying to troubleshoot this problem I opened him up in the editor. His Hard Drugs level was 0. So apparently I've had a positive effect on him, he's just acting a fool. </p><p> </p><p> Also, I only spent $100,000. That last $900,000 I recouped with the editor because I was just curious to see how long it went on. He outlasted me, I guess.</p>

<p>Playing a 2005 game as TNA. I'm in October 2007 and have just jumped to national following an Impact show on the Friday. </p><p> </p><p>

When I play through I drop back down to Cult on the following Thursday. I don't do anything in the 5 day period at all and yet still always drop down on that date.</p><p> </p><p>

Is there anything I can do to stop this?</p>

Playing a 2005 game as TNA. I'm in October 2007 and have just jumped to national following an Impact show on the Friday.

When I play through I drop back down to Cult on the following Thursday. I don't do anything in the 5 day period at all and yet still always drop down on that date.

Is there anything I can do to stop this?

You'll want to keep your maximum size to cult until you build up enough pop to stay national.

To do this, click on Size on "Your Office" page, then click the tab "Maximum Size" and set it to cult.

<p>Started a game with a 2014 mod. Retired Wrestler Mick Foley, when pushed as an active wrestler, is not on the Time Decline list. He "should not be pushed as an in-ring competitor" but his stats are really good. What are the potential cons to using him as a top star, which itself would work to a massive benefit for me?</p><p> </p><p>

I had this come up with Dusty Rhodes once, too. I wanted to use him, but for whatever reason felt morally opposed to it.</p><p> </p><p>

Can I use him? Would you?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Started a game with a 2014 mod. Retired Wrestler Mick Foley, when pushed as an active wrestler, is not on the Time Decline list. He "should not be pushed as an in-ring competitor" but his stats are really good. What are the potential cons to using him as a top star, which itself would work to a massive benefit for me?<p> </p><p> I had this come up with Dusty Rhodes once, too. I wanted to use him, but for whatever reason felt morally opposed to it.</p><p> </p><p> Can I use him? Would you?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've done similar with Steve Austin in a 2005 save with TNA. I've made him my World Champion and figure head and all seems to be fine - merch and attendances are up when he's used and he has pretty good matches. His popularity is 98 and other wrestlers get over just by being in segments with him.</p><p> </p><p> The only real draw back I can see is that he doesn't want to be pushed as an active wrestler, so I occasionally have to give him bonuses to stop him being unhappy.</p>

Don't really frequent the forums so apologies if this has been addressed, but has anybody else's default database removed all worker loyalty suddenly? It's turned on in Game World Options in the editor, but it's as if somebody has gone through the Cornellverse data and removed loyalty from everybody that had it. It's super weird because I definitely haven't touched it, but have checked a few workers who I know have it by default and everyone in the database now has it set to 'None.'

<p>Newbie here, apologies if my question has been asked and answered (looking through 500+ pages is taking some time)</p><p> </p><p>

I started playing with AEW, my product is rated more on performance than popularity and I've got good workers. However, for the life of me, the best match I've gotten so far scores a 61 (I use numbers not grades, damn Europeans ey ;-))</p><p>

I turned off crowd management, most of my matches are regular except for the 1 obligatory storytelling match. Still Kenny Omega vs Tye Dillinger did worse than Moxley vs Christopher Daniels...</p><p> </p><p>

I also constantly get penalized for wrestlers holding back (why do they hold back?) and inconsistency...</p><p> </p><p>

I just don't know how to get them to deliver a better match... anyone?</p>

<p>Just because it's performance over pop, it doesn't mean that you can get really high grades using unknowns.</p><p> </p><p>

That's part of the reason why the Mosley match would score well. It should be your main event, I assume his and Daniels pop will be significantly better than Omega and Dillingers. I'd suggest making one of these matches a tag and looking more at the dirt sheet.</p><p> </p><p>

Holding back and inconsistency are to do with stats in some way I believe. It could depend in the mod.</p>

<< Does anyone know of any databases from 2001? I'd like to try doing the Invasion angle from the point WWF bought WCW but without having to rely on a lot of lower-card talent from WCW and ECW. >>

There are two mods from 2001.

One starts in January 2001, the other mid year

I believe the mid-year one is called "WCW Lives" and is working under the premise that they survive the Monday Night wars.

I have found that playing as WCW in WCW Lives is hard because the remaining monthly contracts for Nash, Jarrett, etc are exorbinant.

But I'm running a WWE save in the other 2001 mod, and I'm late in 2003.

It's put together very well!

Does anyone know of any databases from 2001? I'd like to try doing the Invasion angle from the point WWF bought WCW but without having to rely on a lot of lower-card talent from WCW and ECW.

Thanks in advance.

Death of WCW starts in May 2001 before the invasion but has the WCW contracts that the WWF bought.

can be found here:

http://homeofprowrestling.com/tew/tew%25202016/rwmods.html

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does having Kenny Deaths on affect anything about deaths other than the method?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hammerglenn" data-cite="hammerglenn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Death of WCW starts in May 2001 before the invasion but has the WCW contracts that the WWF bought.<p> </p><p> can be found here:</p><p> <a href="http://homeofprowrestling.com/tew/tew%25202016/rwmods.html" rel="external nofollow">http://homeofprowrestling.com/tew/tew%25202016/rwmods.html</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Perfect thank you!!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr. Bungle" data-cite="Mr. Bungle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Newbie here, apologies if my question has been asked and answered (looking through 500+ pages is taking some time)<p> </p><p> I started playing with AEW, my product is rated more on performance than popularity and I've got good workers. However, for the life of me, the best match I've gotten so far scores a 61 (I use numbers not grades, damn Europeans ey ;-))</p><p> I turned off crowd management, most of my matches are regular except for the 1 obligatory storytelling match. Still Kenny Omega vs Tye Dillinger did worse than Moxley vs Christopher Daniels...</p><p> </p><p> I also constantly get penalized for wrestlers holding back (why do they hold back?) and inconsistency...</p><p> </p><p> I just don't know how to get them to deliver a better match... anyone?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You need to pay attention as well to the trends in your companies country. America is a very big Mainstream trend, and companies that are more performance based like a NJPW or ROH tend to not get over very well because the current trend is goofy WWE style wrestling. That will hurt your grade sometimes too.</p><p> </p><p> And like the other guys said, even tho you are more performance based you still need some kind of star power based on what I said above.</p>