Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, I don't think so. <p> </p><p> Test it out and see for yourself...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know it's previously been one PPA wage covers all appearances in a night, even in more than one show. My experience on that MAY be dating back to 2013, but I really doubt it's changed, so fairly sure BC is correct here.</p>

Does anyone have a good idea on what a product would look like for AEW & NXT? As well as match ratios?

I'd say that NXT is probably: Key Feature Traditional, with a Heavy on Modern and Entertainment on Medium -- though that's my personal opinion. It's probably 80/20 match angle, or somewhere in there depending on your own interpretation.

AEW I'd pretty much give the same stuff too, I'd just up the Dare Devil and Hardcore aspects to Medium (or Low) as opposed to very low or none. Probably 85/15 or 90/10 on match/angle ratio.

But again, someone else's interpretation might be different. You might check what they are in one of the more popular mods -- I'm not a mod maker.

How do I get my workers to improve on entertainment skills? Unscripted angles don't seem to work as well in '16 vs '12. Should I script more to improve?...

They should improve just by being in the angles. You can always have them in an angle with someone with high entertainment skills and have them not be rated on anything, their skills will go up by being involved in the segment.

For Brock Lesnar like people there's the following. Not all of them will have MMA as well though. I just picked guys who can fill what you are looking or.

Bedlam - 21CW

Brute Kikuchi - PGHW

Bulldozer Brandon Smith - MAW/BCG

Ekuma - SWF/RIPW

Haranobu Kobayashi - PGHW

Jack Avatar (I call him Jack Jackson) - User

Matthew Keith - BHOTWG

Viktor Beskov - 21CW

War Machine - 21CW

Yoshinaku Taka - BCG

There isn't really a good comparison to Brock. These are probably the closest you'll get to him, though at varying parts of his career. If I was betting man and you wanted the version of him at his peak abilities, probably Beskov or War Machine would be the best bets.

Probably Jack Jackson though, is the Brock Lesnar comparison. There is the problem of unless you de-age him a bit (which I do), he's a bit older than when Brock got into the game. You can just tag on MMA onto him and away you go. Plus he's available everywhere, so he can suit whichever company you sign him up with.

<p>I searched this thread and didn't find a specific answer for my question on talent trades.</p><p> </p><p>

I run a small women's only promotion, and I use a lot of young/rookie talent. Think RISE (before they expanded their focus), though I'm using the Thunderverse I've edited somewhat. Most of these wrestlers are not employed elsewhere, so their only work is once a month if I book them. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm not trying to grow into a huge company; my goal is to develop these wrestlers. Are talent trades where I farm out my prospects a good way to get them experience? I set up one and I needed to exchange 4 of mine for 1 of theirs, but that's FINE with me if it means those 4 are going to get a couple extra matches. </p><p> </p><p>

Is this how it works? If so, I can use talent trades to essentially set up bookings for those wrestlers. They get the work and improve, and I don't have to spend money I don't have on extra (bad) shows.</p><p> </p><p>

As a bonus, it appears I can also use some talents who otherwise wouldn't work in my area, and I don't have to pay travel fees (just their PPA cost). Is that also correct?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="thejd44" data-cite="thejd44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I searched this thread and didn't find a specific answer for my question on talent trades.<p> </p><p> I run a small women's only promotion, and I use a lot of young/rookie talent. Think RISE (before they expanded their focus), though I'm using the Thunderverse I've edited somewhat. Most of these wrestlers are not employed elsewhere, so their only work is once a month if I book them. </p><p> </p><p> I'm not trying to grow into a huge company; my goal is to develop these wrestlers. Are talent trades where I farm out my prospects a good way to get them experience? I set up one and I needed to exchange 4 of mine for 1 of theirs, but that's FINE with me if it means those 4 are going to get a couple extra matches. </p><p> </p><p> Is this how it works? If so, I can use talent trades to essentially set up bookings for those wrestlers. They get the work and improve, and I don't have to spend money I don't have on extra (bad) shows.</p><p> </p><p> As a bonus, it appears I can also use some talents who otherwise wouldn't work in my area, and I don't have to pay travel fees (just their PPA cost). Is that also correct?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1. It is a good way to get them experience as the more matches they work the quicker they will develop. </p><p> </p><p> 2. You still have to pay travel as far as I know.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1. It is a good way to get them experience as the more matches they work the quicker they will develop. <p> </p><p> 2. You still have to pay travel as far as I know.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the reply.</p><p> </p><p> Regarding 2, I thought I saw a screen somewhere that gave me the impression I didn't, but of course I can't find it now. Could be wrong, but I swear I saw the travel wasn't covered.</p><p> </p><p> So my next question: Will my wrestlers work the other company's shows even if I don't book the person I got via loan? Now I'm thinking I should set up these loans, never use the wrestler I acquire (can't really afford the $750 just to import enhancement talent), and still have my prospects benefit from extra matches. Then I can just let the time expire on the loan and set up a new one after that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What are the benefits of creating your own venue?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It’s cheaper to run your events there.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It’s cheaper to run your events there.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A lot cheaper? Is there a % or?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I properly perform a squash match? What should the match length be, agent notes and wrestler stats needed?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 6 or fewer minutes. One push lower midcard or higher and the other enhancement talent. Decisive victor road agent note. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A lot cheaper? Is there a % or?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No clue on how much cheaper.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedRKO16" data-cite="RatedRKO16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I properly perform a squash match? What should the match length be, agent notes and wrestler stats needed?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Squash matches are set for five minutes, and use the dominate and decisive victory note.</p>