Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Linsolv" data-cite="Linsolv" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is this one of these fancy internet japes I've heard so much about?</div></blockquote><p> Can no one please mess with me. I just want a laptop I can afford so I can play this game on.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrHYD" data-cite="MrHYD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So can someone please help me?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Given your budget it is likely you will need either second hand or in a sale.</p><p> </p><p> Anything running win 8 or 10 as OS</p><p> </p><p> Aim for 4gb ram as a min but 2gb will still work</p><p> </p><p> You want at least 2gb of hard drive although I guess you could live with less if this is the only game on it.</p><p> </p><p> Some form of integrated graphics card should be fine as that is not too intensive for TEW</p><p> </p><p> Really any off the shelf laptop from a mainstream chain/store/manufacturer should work fine</p><p> </p><p> Avoid chromebooks and the like as they will likely not work</p><p> </p><p> I'm sure the tew store page contains the minimum specs required to run tew, so check those and look for something better than that</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Captain Kayfabe" data-cite="Captain Kayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick question about mentors and protegees: do mentors only pass on tips/help the protegees improve if they are in the same company?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> From what I've been able to tell, yes, however I would be very happy to be informed otherwise.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="redwalrus" data-cite="redwalrus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What is the benefit of owning your own arena? I own one and I can't tell.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Costs less to rent it</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ixion" data-cite="ixion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey. In my product settings it’s said to have attractive women on the show. Is it possible to get rid of this?<p> Don’t wanna be forced to use a special amount of women</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Turn off T&A setting in your product.</p>

I like to do 4v4 & 5v5 to get more people into matches, and if there's a good mix of talented/untalented people in it, to get the experience spread to the untalented ones.

I agree that training young workers is important, but that can easily be done as part of 6-man teams. Other than filling the card, is there no real benefit that outweighs losing the tag team experience gains?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="redwalrus" data-cite="redwalrus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>. That seems odd to me that you would have to rent a building you own but if that is what it is, ok.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're not renting it, you're paying for security, etc. The advantage of owning it is that the hiring cost is reduced because you're <em>not</em> having to pay for renting it. This is explained in game, for reference.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Captain Kayfabe" data-cite="Captain Kayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick question about mentors and protegees: do mentors only pass on tips/help the protegees improve if they are in the same company?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, they must be in the same company.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrHYD" data-cite="MrHYD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can no one please mess with me. I just want a laptop I can afford so I can play this game on.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I asked the same question expecting a different answer to what I got.</p><p> </p><p> Hopefully this statement helps - my laptop is ten years old now and runs this game brilliantly.</p>

<p>I'm still figuring this game out, epecially perfect show theory. I'm still a little fuzzy on the states of the crowd but I'm not clear when the right time to have a big match is. If a match gets the crowd "buzzing" does that mean it has peaked and the crowd should be cooled before having another big match? Or if a match gets a crowd buzzing is it primed for a bigger match?</p><p> </p><p>

I've been opening shows with a match that works the crowd, a hot angle, and then my second best match of the night which usually gets the crowd "buzzing." Just wondering if I inserted another match before that one so that the crowd is already buzzing before going into my second best match if that would get a bonus or burnout.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes, they must be in the same company.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, Adam. I'm assuming that they also have to be on the same brand split?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Captain Kayfabe" data-cite="Captain Kayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks, Adam. I'm assuming that they also have to be on the same brand split?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They have to be in the same place at the same time. If they're contributing to the backstage rating, they're there.</p>

Anyway I can edit wrestlers taking mma fights once the game has already started? Find it very frustrating and something I'd rather just do without at this point

Edit: Just noticed it's the same as before a game, no idea why i was sure you couldn't. Annoyed with myself that I've let this irritate me for like 2 years in game without just checking -.-

<p>Is there a minimum amount of workers required for a developmental company to run a show? My new small company won't run shows no matter how many times I tinker with the schedule...</p><p> </p><p>

Think I have like 6 to 10 active workers for in ring stuff, a referee, a road agent and a set of announcers...</p><p> </p><p>

I wanted to keep it small but it doesn't seem possible.</p>

Is there a minimum amount of workers required for a developmental company to run a show? My new small company won't run shows no matter how many times I tinker with the schedule...

Think I have like 6 to 10 active workers for in ring stuff, a referee, a road agent and a set of announcers...

I wanted to keep it small but it doesn't seem possible.

Each company size as a minimum amount of workers required -- I don't think your company will run shows if you're not hitting the minimum amount of guys on the roster.

Historian nailed it and pretty sure 10 workers I below the minimum for even the smallest size company. The only place I know for sure you can see the number is in the pre-game editor. Go into a company of the exact same size (or creating one, but don't save it) and click the Estimated Roster button. It has a Minimum Wrestlers there. If you are below that, there is your cause.

<p>I promise I used the search function and searched around in game!</p><p> </p><p>

How do Regional Battles work? I know that if you're F+ pop in a region that you're eligible for a regional battle.</p><p> </p><p>

Does that stop once you reach cult?</p><p> </p><p>

Do you have to have a show in that region to be eligible? Can I tactically withdraw from the regional battle by not running a show there? If not, do I automatically finish last in the battle? What if two companies in the regional battle don't hold shows?</p><p> </p><p>

Even if someone could tell me where in the game this info is, couldn't find it in player's handbook or size or national battles. Or a link to a thread, thanks!</p>