Mods By Fleisch

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Finn Bálor injured his shoulder.On Twitter,Foley confirmed that he is relinquishing the Universal title he won yesterday.On that note,Charlotte won the Women's title again since Sasha is apparently injured too.</p><p> </p><p>

The Dudleyz are either retiring or gone from the WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

aaand,Y2J and Lesnar apparently fough backstage.A simmering tension between the two should be added in case anything is confirmed,IMO.</p>

<p>Forget Genadi's 'Superfly Effect'. Someone needs to make the 'Lesnar Effect'. That man has become a public relations nightmare, and even though McMahon is insisting that the finish was a planned work, it didn't come across that way onscreen. Either wrestling is going to come under major scrutiny again, or fans are going to tune in because it's presented as unpredictable. Oh, well. At least his actions are good for mods. Looking forward to how all the developments of the past 48 hours are integrated. </p><p> </p><p>

Maybe it would be worth giving a lot of the locker room tension with Lesnar because of his seeming immunity from punishment. More and more, he's turning into the 2016 version of the 1996 HBK. Nobody likes him, but the man makes money, although I don't see a complete redemption of character in four years time when it comes to Lesnar. It could make managing the WWE locker room very interesting.</p>

I'd say a case could now be made for lowering Seth Rollins' safety value. I'm a month behind in data so it could have been changed by now but three high profile injuries caused by Seth is beyond the sorta "Oh well, bad luck I guess" stuff. Not saying to tank it but lower than 76 - maybe around low 60s? - would be my recommendation.

I'd say a case could now be made for lowering Seth Rollins' safety value. I'm a month behind in data so it could have been changed by now but three high profile injuries caused by Seth is beyond the sorta "Oh well, bad luck I guess" stuff. Not saying to tank it but lower than 76 - maybe around low 60s? - would be my recommendation.

I think that's harsh. The knee to Cena was his fault, but neither of the running powerbombs were. Should AJ also get his safety lowered because he broke necks with the Styles Clash?

I think that's harsh. The knee to Cena was his fault, but neither of the running powerbombs were. Should AJ also get his safety lowered because he broke necks with the Styles Clash?

I would argue yes on this but I'm sure I've had this argument on here before and it went round in circles. If a worker is routinely being involved in major injuries then they're not a safe worker - or that's the way I see it.

Forget Genadi's 'Superfly Effect'. Someone needs to make the 'Lesnar Effect'. That man has become a public relations nightmare, and even though McMahon is insisting that the finish was a planned work, it didn't come across that way onscreen. Either wrestling is going to come under major scrutiny again, or fans are going to tune in because it's presented as unpredictable. Oh, well. At least his actions are good for mods. Looking forward to how all the developments of the past 48 hours are integrated.

Maybe it would be worth giving a lot of the locker room tension with Lesnar because of his seeming immunity from punishment. More and more, he's turning into the 2016 version of the 1996 HBK. Nobody likes him, but the man makes money, although I don't see a complete redemption of character in four years time when it comes to Lesnar. It could make managing the WWE locker room very interesting.

that's exactly what the intention was lol... to work fans like you

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would argue yes on this but I'm sure I've had this argument on here before and it went round in circles. If a worker is routinely being involved in major injuries then they're not a safe worker - or that's the way I see it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> People incorrectly taking moves e.g. Balor with the Powerbomb, Lionheart, Roddy Strong, Tatsu with the Styles Clash, shouldn't reduce someone's safety. It's not their fault that someone took the move wrong.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would argue yes on this but I'm sure I've had this argument on here before and it went round in circles. If a worker is routinely being involved in major injuries then they're not a safe worker - or that's the way I see it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Cena nose incident was Seth faults but in the 2 other mentioned incidents they were not Seth fault if someone can't take his move safely same rules applies to Styles atleast imo</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NoLegsGaming" data-cite="NoLegsGaming" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>People incorrectly taking moves e.g. Balor with the Powerbomb, Lionheart, Roddy Strong, Tatsu with the Styles Clash, shouldn't reduce someone's safety. It's not their fault that someone took the move wrong.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Indeed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Powerbrock100" data-cite="Powerbrock100" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Cena nose incident was Seth faults but in the 2 other mentioned incidents they were not Seth fault if someone can't take his move safely same rules applies to Styles atleast imo</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've watched the move multiple times, how was it that Balor did not take the powerbomb right? I mean Seth threw him against the barrier..</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moafnsteel" data-cite="moafnsteel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've watched the move multiple times, how was it that Balor did not take the powerbomb right? I mean Seth threw him against the barrier..</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He thew his shoulder over the barricade so when he crashed down, he hit it a wrong way when he should've just stayed flat back.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dave_Scott" data-cite="Dave_Scott" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He thew his shoulder over the barricade so when he crashed down, he hit it a wrong way when he should've just stayed flat back.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Exactly. He may even have gotten away with that on the old standard barriers, but not the padded ones...ironically enough.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dave_Scott" data-cite="Dave_Scott" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He thew his shoulder over the barricade so when he crashed down, he hit it a wrong way when he should've just stayed flat back.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've watched the footage a few times and to me it looked like Seth threw Finn from too far out so the result was Finn came up short and he was sort of sideways going into the barrier so he tried to take the move on his side but if I remember correctly it was the corner of the barrier so it sent him turning. </p><p> Cena's injury was Seth's fault, Sting's was a freak accident mostly involving Sting's declining health, and I believe Finn's was also Seth's fault</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dave_Scott" data-cite="Dave_Scott" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He thew his shoulder over the barricade so when he crashed down, he hit it a wrong way when he should've just stayed flat back.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I see what you're saying Dave, thanks for the response. Still undecided about it, I can see your point but I also see mjmiller's point.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mjmiller2010" data-cite="mjmiller2010" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've watched the footage a few times and to me it looked like Seth threw Finn from too far out so the result was Finn came up short and he was sort of sideways going into the barrier so he tried to take the move on his side but if I remember correctly it was the corner of the barrier so it sent him turning. <p> Cena's injury was Seth's fault, Sting's was a freak accident mostly involving Sting's declining health, and I believe Finn's was also Seth's fault</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Seth threw Finn perfectly fine. I think the body's initial response when it's airbound is to try and reach out for something which is what I think Finn did. Even though wrestlers are trained to take these things, some of them can't help reflexes. Finn looked backwards which caused his body to rotate mid air when he should've just kept looking forward and keeping his body straight. He would've been just fine had he done that, but out of a reflex, he turned and reached out for the barricade which (this is just me guessing) the impact of him and the barricade colliding probably hurt something in his shoulder. Possibly even have bent it. So my opinion is it was Finn's fault for turning and reaching out.</p>

that's exactly what the intention was lol... to work fans like you

No. A worked stoppage finish doesn't involve a trained UFC fighter hitting his opponent with two very stiff elbows (watch the footage) that instantly knock Orton out and leave him requiring ten staples. A worked stoppage finish also doesn't have Chris Jericho confronting the offending worker. Maybe the match was supposed to end with a "stoppage". It was definitely supposed to end with Shane getting F5'ed. I'm almost certain it wasn't supposed to end with Lesnar hurting a man who had made numerous comments about his drug use in the prior weeks. I've been watching wrestling long enough to know what is worked and what isn't.

No. A worked stoppage finish doesn't involve a trained UFC fighter hitting his opponent with two very stiff elbows (watch the footage) that instantly knock Orton out and leave him requiring ten staples. A worked stoppage finish also doesn't have Chris Jericho confronting the offending worker. Maybe the match was supposed to end with a "stoppage". It was definitely supposed to end with Shane getting F5'ed. I'm almost certain it wasn't supposed to end with Lesnar hurting a man who had made numerous comments about his drug use in the prior weeks. I've been watching wrestling long enough to know what is worked and what isn't.

It was a work 100%, if you saw the Jericho report you would have seen the second part of it that said Orton told him everything is okay. Can't believe how many people fell for that finish