Mods By Fleisch

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Originally that was going to be the plan but then I saw The opportunity to get The Crash into the mod and slimline the UK scene a little. Wasn't really a fan of PCW in the beginning anyway and added them at the request of someone.<p> </p><p> Thinking I Kay get AAW added in the United States along with WWC at some point this year but can't say when as WWC is pretty hard to come by in the UK.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> EDIT: I'm still working on the Women's mod and Earth-2 mod but they are going to now be side projects so I won't be putting as much time into them as RWC is currently getting. I know I said a release should be here Q1 2017 but that isn't going to be possible. I think just "2017" is going to have to suffice for now in terms of when these will come out.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> great to hear about AAW, lot of awesome young workers in that company that i always want for my indie saves</p>

<p>Thankfully the power supply blowing didn't cause any lasting damage to the system - it is running slower but at least I've not lost any work! I've fitted a new power supply (and used it as an excuse to also buy a new case) so now I can get back to working on RWC next week.</p><p> </p><p>

Nothing else will be added this month due to losing this weekend. I've added OTT, The Clash, several indy workers, 2 new NXT workers (Tucker Knight & Otis Dozovic) fixed everything mentioned in this thread (& a few discrepancies I found myself) and updated the title lineages as per Cagematch and Wrestlingdata.</p><p> </p><p>

There will be an April update (released the day after Wrestlemania) and hopefully I can get AAW added to that update but then the data is taking a hiatus for about a month as there will be a huge stat and bio update for RWC. I will be getting help from Derek B with this as I have a lot of trust in his work and it should return with a June update. I am also toying with the idea of reducing it to 4 updates a year rather than monthly but haven't made my mind up yet.</p>

<p>Jeff Cobb & Matt Riddle's PWG tag team name is The Chosen Bros.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedOther">

<iframe data-embedid="81aed54cb63978e713e0f9cfb75d67f2" allowfullscreen="" data-embed-src="<___base_url___>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://twitter.com/OfficialPWG/status/833473741204004864"></iframe>

</div>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moafnsteel" data-cite="moafnsteel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As always love the RW Mod and know that you have a life outside of moding for TEW. I was just wondering if you have any plans for the Diablo mod? Again thanks for your hard work.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Always plans, just no time to get any of them done unfortunately at the moment.</p>

<p><a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Frontiergfx/media/Image6_zpsmlj9kjax.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Image6_zpsmlj9kjax.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

Real World Chronicles: March 2017 update. It's early I know but I don't know that I'll get time in the week to release it so figured I'd just get it out 3 days earlier than planned.</p><p> </p><p>

Please be aware OTT is a work in progress, the more I find out, the better I can make it but I feel it is playable. I have also set myself aside an hour tomorrow to fix any mistakes found in the data and will get a new set up tomorrow afternoon (UK time) for those who want it.</p><p> </p><p>

As always, hope you enjoy playing!</p><p> </p><p>

If you play as WWE, you will need to activate the UK Championship and give Tyler Bate the belt because it is set to "Retired" as the AI ends up putting it on everyone except the British guys.</p>

<p>Okay, so a couple of quick, minor things. So first of all, according to Wikipedia, which cites WWE.com as its source, several superstars are in NXT from the UK Championship tournament, including Tyler Bate (WWE.com), Pete Dunne (appeared on NXT), Mark Andrews (appeared on NXT) Trent Seven (appeared on NXT), and from the CWC, Ho Ho Lun. Also, the WWE supposedly signed Nixon Newell at the same time they signed Evie, Lovelace (now known as Ruby Riot [meh]), and Kimber, so that should definitely be reflected, though maybe for now, a PPA deal would be more effective. </p><p> </p><p>

TNA-wise, supposedly, Drew Galloway and the Hardys, according to WrestleZone, have expiring contracts that end next week, so that could be something interesting to watch.</p><p> </p><p>

As usual, thank you for your hard work! We all appreciate it!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thankfully the power supply blowing didn't cause any lasting damage to the system - it is running slower but at least I've not lost any work! I've fitted a new power supply (and used it as an excuse to also buy a new case) so now I can get back to working on RWC next week.<p> </p><p> Nothing else will be added this month due to losing this weekend. I've added OTT, The Clash, several indy workers, 2 new NXT workers (Tucker Knight & Otis Dozovic) fixed everything mentioned in this thread (& a few discrepancies I found myself) and updated the title lineages as per Cagematch and Wrestlingdata.</p><p> </p><p> There will be an April update (released the day after Wrestlemania) and hopefully I can get AAW added to that update but then the data is taking a hiatus for about a month as there will be a huge stat and bio update for RWC. I will be getting help from Derek B with this as I have a lot of trust in his work and it should return with a June update. I am also toying with the idea of reducing it to 4 updates a year rather than monthly but haven't made my mind up yet.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nobody would blame you for releasing it once then basling in the praise for 11 months whilst actually playing the game.</p><p> </p><p> I've done so much Mod work and testing by this point that I find it impossible to play and enjoy it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have you heard what they are calling Heidi Lovelace?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah its in the update. Ruby Riot.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Reina Chaos News:</span></p><p> </p><p> Currently I have finally been able to hit a B with Raw. It took a lot of stat tweaking but the main event of AJ Lee def. Nikki Bella got an A rated match with the semi-main event between Becky Lynch & Nia Jax getting a B. Stardom are complete. They are getting consistent B+ Events as they take the "NJPW" slot in the mod. SHIMMER still needs some work as although I can get a decent main event grade, but the show never seems to get above a C (even with a B+ main event). I think a few more stat/popularity tweaks should do the trick. Some of the smaller companies such as G.L.O.W. and WSU are complete and running well. WOH will need a little more work stat wise as I can't get above a D with them for some reason and really need them to be putting on a minimum of C- shows.</p><p> </p><p> Don't look for this to have realistic stats when it comes out. I've had to boost a lot of the women in order to get playable results. The mod needs to be thought of as stand alone and not compared to the real world. It also means I've got a bit of creative freedom.</p><p> </p><p> It has also brought to my attention of some stats that desperately need looking at in Chronicles for a few women which I may get done for April, but if not then it will be when the planned stat overhaul begins.</p>

<p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;">First Post has the final March version up. You'll need the following pictures.</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Frontiergfx/media/Dan%20Myers_zpsxpdg8ril.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Dan%20Myers_zpsxpdg8ril.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Dan Myers.jpg</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Frontiergfx/media/Punisher%20Martinez_zpsntmduq7v.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Punisher%20Martinez_zpsntmduq7v.jpg</span></a></p><p>

Punisher Martinez.jpg</p>

<p>Missing Guys</p><p> </p><p>

Hey Fleish, there are a couple important guys in the Indy scene that you're missing in the mod. Dezmond Xavier and Zachary Wentz are missing from the mod and they're the current CZW tag team champions, Dezmond is also about to make his PWG debut. EYFBO is another team thats missing from the mod and they were the former CZW Tag Champs. You probably don't watch CZW so I can understand it being not up to date. I can send you any updates that you need for them also. Also, you have Joey Janela still set to Star man and he hasn't wrestled as him in quite a while. I can provide stats for all 4 guys that I mentioned if you'd like. </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for all the work you do, considering you don't have to do it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alpha2117" data-cite="alpha2117" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The countdown clock for Galloway's return to the WWE has started.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And the Hardy's as well apparently.</p>

<p>Found a couple of things for ICW:</p><p> </p><p>

Andy Wild should be there as a face.</p><p> </p><p>

Drew Galloway and Jack Jester should be best friends.</p><p> </p><p>

Jackie Polo and Joe Coffey should have a strong friendship.</p><p> </p><p>

A few people's hardcore ability should be increased, BT Gunn's should rise to around a 47, Drew Galloway should have around a 35, Mikey Whiplash's should be about a 55 and Trent Seven's should be much higher than a 6, probably around a 43.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, Jack Jester turned face at Fear and Loathing in November, but should keep the same gimmick.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ThatKrytenGuy" data-cite="ThatKrytenGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey Fleish, there are a couple important guys in the Indy scene that you're missing in the mod. Dezmond Xavier and Zachary Wentz are missing from the mod and they're the current CZW tag team champions, Dezmond is also about to make his PWG debut. EYFBO is another team thats missing from the mod and they were the former CZW Tag Champs. You probably don't watch CZW so I can understand it being not up to date. I can send you any updates that you need for them also. Also, you have Joey Janela still set to Star man and he hasn't wrestled as him in quite a while. I can provide stats for all 4 guys that I mentioned if you'd like. <p> </p><p> Thanks for all the work you do, considering you don't have to do it.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Love EYFBO.</p>

<p>NJPW needs a serious overhaul in this mod. It's a mess. Like Tanahashi is the figurehead but he hasn't been the figurehead in real life since he lost to Okada at the Wrestle Kingdom 11 and Okada's comically unpopular for some reason that I don't comprehend. It's weird.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

It's like a bootleg NJPW where the names are right but the characters don't match up. Heck, Omega like a B or something in Puro despite having like four MOTYC in the last eight months. It's just odd.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I mean the company has E momentum! That's not even close to being right. At their lowest, They're at maybe a B+. </p><p> </p><p>

My main problem with the company though is that it doesn't match up to the company historically. Okada should be higher then Tanahashi, He should be around Hashimoto's level but he's not. He's actually lower then Tanahashi and somehow lower than like every IWGP Heavyweight Champion ever except for like Salman Hashimikov and that makes no sense within the actual historical narrative of NJPW.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

No serious NJPW fan is like "Pfft, Okada? Nah, Yuji Nagata's where it's really at." That's just not a thought any NJPW fan has ever had and I've watched a lot of NJPW. I've watched everyone from Fujinami and Kimura to Canek and Fishman.</p><p> </p><p>

I mean I respect NJPW's past. I love watching 80s NJPW probably more then anyone else in the world but it's not that great honestly. It's fine for what is and the era it took place in but it shouldn't be overshadowing the current generation at all.</p><p> </p><p>

I don't know. It's like playing a baseball game and watching the 2016 Chicago Cubs lose to the 1927 New York Yankees. It's just not how things work.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BigINMoldova" data-cite="BigINMoldova" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>NJPW needs a serious overhaul in this mod. It's a mess. Like Tanahashi is the figurehead but he hasn't been the figurehead in real life since he lost to Okada at the Wrestle Kingdom 11 and Okada's comically unpopular for some reason that I don't comprehend. It's weird.<p> </p><p> </p><p> It's like a bootleg NJPW where the names are right but the characters don't match up. Heck, Omega like a B or something in Puro despite having like four MOTYC in the last eight months. It's just odd.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I mean the company has E momentum! That's not even close to being right. At their lowest, They're at maybe a B+. </p><p> </p><p> My main problem with the company though is that it doesn't match up to the company historically. Okada should be higher then Tanahashi, He should be around Hashimoto's level but he's not. He's actually lower then Tanahashi and somehow lower than like every IWGP Heavyweight Champion ever except for like Salman Hashimikov and that makes no sense within the actual historical narrative of NJPW.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> No serious NJPW fan is like "Pfft, Okada? Nah, Yuji Nagata's where it's really at." That's just not a thought any NJPW fan has ever had and I've watched a lot of NJPW. I've watched everyone from Fujinami and Kimura to Canek and Fishman.</p><p> </p><p> I mean I respect NJPW's past. I love watching 80s NJPW probably more then anyone else in the world but it's not that great honestly. It's fine for what is and the era it took place in but it shouldn't be overshadowing the current generation at all.</p><p> </p><p> I don't know. It's like playing a baseball game and watching the 2016 Chicago Cubs lose to the 1927 New York Yankees. It's just not how things work.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Then how about you actually write some constructive criticism? This post is not helpful at all, you're just being very disrespectful. Fleisch has done so much work on this over the years, he deserves at least to get a thank you and some respect. If you're unwilling to help, you can just edit NJPW yourself and not talk about it.</p><p> </p><p> By the way, do you even realize that no active wrestler in the CornellVerse has over 84 (lowest B+) in puroresu? That would mean that Omega would literally be one of the best at puro in the world today.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BigINMoldova" data-cite="BigINMoldova" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-size:10px;">NJPW needs a serious overhaul in this mod. It's a mess. Like Tanahashi is the figurehead but he hasn't been the figurehead in real life since he lost to Okada at the Wrestle Kingdom 11 and Okada's comically unpopular for some reason that I don't comprehend. It's weird.</span><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> It's like a bootleg NJPW where the names are right but the characters don't match up. Heck, Omega like a B or something in Puro despite having like four MOTYC in the last eight months. It's just odd.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> I mean the company has E momentum! That's not even close to being right. At their lowest, They're at maybe a B+. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> My main problem with the company though is that it doesn't match up to the company historically. Okada should be higher then Tanahashi, He should be around Hashimoto's level but he's not. He's actually lower then Tanahashi and somehow lower than like every IWGP Heavyweight Champion ever except for like Salman Hashimikov and that makes no sense within the actual historical narrative of NJPW.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> No serious NJPW fan is like "Pfft, Okada? Nah, Yuji Nagata's where it's really at." That's just not a thought any NJPW fan has ever had and I've watched a lot of NJPW. I've watched everyone from Fujinami and Kimura to Canek and Fishman.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> I mean I respect NJPW's past. I love watching 80s NJPW probably more then anyone else in the world but it's not that great honestly. It's fine for what is and the era it took place in but it shouldn't be overshadowing the current generation at all.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> I don't know. It's like playing a baseball game and watching the 2016 Chicago Cubs lose to the 1927 New York Yankees. It's just not how things work.</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I guess you forgot that Fleisch already explained this to you, and has said numerous times it's a work in progress.</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok. Now what I want you to do is go through every wrestler in ROH and tell me which of them needs which stats changing because your feedback (while appreciated) is not very helpful or constructive. You seem to have a clear knowledge of the promotion so that should be no trouble for you to take an hour out of your day to do. I'm sure you also know that mod making takes 100's of hours out of a persons time for free so you won't begrudge an hour or two of your own time giving constructive criticism will you?<p> </p><p> As for a midcarder out wrestling a former "World" champion 16 years his junior... Jado is better known in Japan than Jay Briscoe, and more respected. Jado has in fact been a respected midcarder for one of the top promotions in the world a lot longer than Jay Briscoe has even been a "name" on the indies. By your logic, The Great Khali is a former World Champ, so he should be getting better in ring results than Jado. </p><p> </p><p> Now as you'll be looking at ROH anyway, maybe you could take a look at NJPW and let me know what stats I should give each of them too - don't forget though, stats have to balance with those in Mexico, Europe and the UK too not just USA and Japan. Thanks in advance for the help you will no doubt be giving me with your extensive knowledge in getting this database playable and not so broken.</p><p> </p><p> Welcome to Greydog Software by the way... enjoy your stay.</p></div></blockquote>