Mods By Fleisch

I would say it would be money however, I'm playing as NGW in NWA and I have the money and also I'm playing with like 15 other companies in the promotion including PWG and WCPW which have the money. The thing that is getting me however is that the other alliances are also not defending their titles so I'm so loss right now

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm playing as Impact Wrestling, and the GFW titles has been defended in other companies, such as NGW (part of the alliance)... so I don't have that problem. <p> </p><p> Could it be, that the promotions in question, just doesn't have the money to borrow the workers that currently holds the titles?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I thought that, but no. During the last test, Bubblegum works for NGW who are in my created Alliance and I put the alliance Cruiserweight title on him after borrowing him for one of my shows. 4 months later, he still hasn't even defended it in NGW where he works. Same with Stark Adder & Stabuck in FCF (another company in the alliance) who hold the Alliance tag titles. Only time they ever defend them is if I bring them in for a show.</p><p> </p><p> I'm about to give up on it all to be honest as I've exhausted all options. If it works in your game then I've no idea why it's not working in this one.</p><p> </p><p> Here are the things I've tried;</p><p> </p><p> Giving money to every company in the alliance - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p><p> Adding more promotions to each alliance - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p><p> Switching Fixed Titles to off - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p><p> Switching Fixed Titles to on - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p><p> Setting Titles to be defended Often - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p><p> Deleting Every Alliance and Alliance Title and putting them back in - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm playing as Impact Wrestling, and the GFW titles has been defended in other companies, such as NGW (part of the alliance)... so I don't have that problem. <p> </p><p> Could it be, that the promotions in question, just doesn't have the money to borrow the workers that currently holds the titles?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Which mod are you using? Because all of the mods I have played with on my new laptop so April and the Two May's are not working at all.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I thought that, but no. During the last test, Bubblegum works for NGW who are in my created Alliance and I put the alliance Cruiserweight title on him after borrowing him for one of my shows. 4 months later, he still hasn't even defended it in NGW where he works. Same with Stark Adder & Stabuck in FCF (another company in the alliance) who hold the Alliance tag titles. Only time they ever defend them is if I bring them in for a show.<p> </p><p> I'm about to give up on it all to be honest as I've exhausted all options. If it works in your game then I've no idea why it's not working in this one.</p><p> </p><p> Here are the things I've tried;</p><p> </p><p> Giving money to every company in the alliance - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p><p> Adding more promotions to each alliance - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p><p> Switching Fixed Titles to off - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p><p> Switching Fixed Titles to on - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p><p> Setting Titles to be defended Often - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p><p> Deleting Every Alliance and Alliance Title and putting them back in - No Alliance belts in any alliance defended after 4 months.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Sounds weird... I will say though, that I'm close to five months in, and the tag titles are the only ones to be defended outside of Impact (me), and they were vacant when NGW borrowed them and used them on their show.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm playing the April DB.<p> And as I said, NGW borrowed the GFW tag titles (but they were vacant, so no fees), which lead to my question of can the companies afford to borrow the workers that come along with titles?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Have they been defended since? Because my NWA British belt was vacant and won in a company in Canada however they have yet to defend it since (7 Months)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedR185" data-cite="RatedR185" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have they been defended since? Because my NWA British belt was vacant and won in a company in Canada however they have yet to defend it since (7 Months)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No they have not. Only on my shows.</p>

WWN Championship, SWA Championship. All the GFW Championships and all the NWA Championships have NEVER been defended in a 1 year sim. Anyway, it's late here, I'm tired and can't figure it out. I could understand if I'd done something wrong but when even in game created Alliance titles (ie new one's not created in the editor but after a saved game is started) don't get defended for the same period of time then something is majorly wrong.

-Not sure if Amanda Rodriguez and Rachael Ellering should have contracts. Think they were only brought in for One Night Only, but cannot be 100% sure.

Rachael Ellering has worked NXT tapings as Rachel Evers since her Impact appearance so she is definitely not signed to Impact.

That's it I'm afraid. I'm done with Real World Chronicles. The past few months have sucked doing it, no fun whatsoever and now this BS with the alliance titles is the final nail in the coffin. I've had to re-start the data twice because of data being lost, I've wasted so many hours on this just for something like this to happen. It has turned out to be a colossal waste of my time as all I'm now left with is a broken database that doesn't even do what it is supposed to. Pissed off is an understatement and to be honest, I've now lost all interest in TEW.

EDIT: Let this be a lesson to you kids... never mix 3am modding, frustration and medication together! You too could look like an idiot who throws their toys out of the pram! Ignore the above. I'm still frustrated with it but at this point nothing I can do.

That's it I'm afraid. I'm done with Real World Chronicles. The past few months have sucked doing it, no fun whatsoever and now this BS with the alliance titles is the final nail in the coffin. I've had to re-start the data twice because of data being lost, I've wasted so many hours on this just for something like this to happen. It has turned out to be a colossal waste of my time as all I'm now left with is a broken database that doesn't even do what it is supposed to. Pissed off is an understatement and to be honest, I've now lost all interest in TEW.

Okay now I feel like shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you stop doing it! This is like all I do when I feel like crap. Tomorrow when I wake up I'm going to check out the database and try and find a way to make it work! Like I feel like this is my fault and I feel awful right now :/

Okay now I feel like shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you stop doing it! This is like all I do when I feel like crap. Tomorrow when I wake up I'm going to check out the database and try and find a way to make it work! Like I feel like this is my fault and I feel awful right now :/

Maybe the problem is that the alliance titles are not set as being defended often?

I mean when I stated I set my Alliance Title as to defenses often in tours as NJPW Was in the alliance and they defended it like every 2 weeks. They even changed the title hands sometimes ruining all my plans

I'm very sad to see this. I've been enjoying your mod a lot more lately and appreciate your work on it. I wish you wouldn't stop making this, and I speak for everyone in my group when I say that I'm very disappointed. :(

Please take some time away and think it over first. :(

A little bit shocked, have to admit :(

I hope you'll take a few steps back, lay off TEW or modding for a few weeks and then come back with fresh eyes and hopefully re-consider...

If not, then I can only say I'm sad about the news, but life is what it is :)

Sorry a mix of crap day at work, frustration, medication and the fact it was 3am made me lose my temper. It's why I usually keep my modding to the day time!

Just need to take a break and chill the F out, maybe work on one of my other mods for a bit.

What has happened this morning... I am switching the alliances a little. I've removed Stardom Wrestling Alliance and just put the SWA title into Stardom itself rather than an alliance. I've also split the RPW/EVE alliance up and just given them a working agreement. I have added a NJPW/ROH/CMLL alliance to better sim the relationship between the companies. I may remove the GFW Alliance and just stick the GFW belts into Impact but might just wait and leave it until after Slammiversary as I have a feeling belt mergers are on the cards anyway.

Hey, don't feel awful for reporting the Alliance Title error thing. Firstly, if you hadn't noticed it someone else would have (maybe even me) and it needed to be brought up so don't feel bad about doing so. Secondly, my "tantrum" post on giving it up was a mix of it being 3am, a really rough day at work, these crappy new drugs I'm having to take due to my anxiety showing it's ugly head again (seriously surprised how badly they screw with my moods!) and sheer frustration at the fact I'd spent so long trying to get the data perfect for something like that to mess it all up.

Honestly, don't feel bad about it though buddy. I'd rather these things were pointed out than have a data set that isn't up to my expectations (trust me, I'm my own worst critic). :)

Okay, next time someone needs to vent, it needs to be done like Norm Hitzges did to this unwitting caller in the audio posted in this link. :D

http://www.theunticket.com/norm-thats-it-audio-11-1-04/

And complete the rant with "I'm sorry THAT'S IT!" :D:p

In all seriousness, I hope everything gets better for you. I like Jose's suggestion of setting the alliance titles to being defended often in all circumstances (events, TV, tours, etc).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Oyaji" data-cite="Oyaji" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just spitballing, but could it have something to do with promotions having fixed titles? Does that have any effect on alliance belts?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He's already said it's not that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The issue is fixed. It was a very minor type that would only be triggered in certain situations, it just so happened that your mod had the exact requirements to do so.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Adam took a look at it. Work will resume on the mod in a couple of weeks. I'll continue putting things in post #2. The top quote are things I've found and changed, all other quotes are from people reporting updates/fixes.</p>