Mods By Fleisch

<p>FMW/Stardom/REINA Edits</p><p> </p><p>

Hope I squeezed these in before the deadline. But went through and logged match ratio for REINA, FMW, and Stardom. Suggested Edits below:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FMW</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match Ratio</span></p><p>

1v1 = 20%</p><p>

2v2 = 47%</p><p>

3v3 = 31%</p><p>

Triangle = 2%</p><p>

4-way = 0%</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Titles</span></p><p>

- WEW Heavyweight - Set to Retired (Part of Apache Pro Wrestling since 2006)</p><p>

- FMW World Street Fight Six Man Tag Team - Set Event defenses to "Often"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>REINA</strong></p><p>

1v1 = 51%</p><p>

2v2 = 35%</p><p>

3v3 = 10%</p><p>

Triangle = 3%</p><p>

4-way = 1%</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Titles</span></p><p>

- Set TLW International Women's Title as Retired (hasn't been defended since 16.07.2012)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Title Defenses</span></p><p>

Belt (Edits) Level - Event, Tour, TV</p><p>

CMLL-REINA Jr Hvy - (Set Focus to Youngsters, Lower Prestige to 50)- <strong>Mid- Rarely, Rarely, Rarely</strong></p><p>

REINA World Tag Team - (Raise Prestige to 50) - <strong>Mid - Rarely, Rarely, Rarely</strong></p><p>

REINA World Women's - Main - <strong>Rarely, Rarely, Rarely</strong></p><p>

REINA-CMLL International - (Raise Prestige to 65) - <strong>Mid - Rarely, Rarely, Rarely</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stardom</strong></p><p>

1v1 = 50%</p><p>

2v2 = 26%</p><p>

3v3 = 17%</p><p>

Triangle = 6%</p><p>

4-way = 1%</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Title Defenses</span></p><p>

Belt - Level - Event, Tour, TV </p><p>

Artist of Stardom - Float - <strong>Often, Rarely, Rarely</strong> </p><p>

Goddesses of Stardom - Mid - <strong>Often, Rarely, Rarely</strong> </p><p>

NEO High Speed - <strong>Mid - Often, Rarely, Rarely</strong> (Set Focus to High Flying)</p><p>

Wonder of Stardom - <strong>Float - Often, Rarely, Rarely</strong> (Raise Prestige to 65)</p><p>

World of Stardom - Main - <strong>Often, Rarely, Rarely</strong></p>

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Title Updates</p><p> </p><p>

Ones not mentioned in Post #2 of thread</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">FMW</span></p><p>

All for FMW World Street Fight Six Man Tag Team Championship</p><p>

- Atsushi Onita, Hideki Hosaka & Masato Tanaka - 22.12.2015 - 24.01.2016 (33 days)</p><p>

- Raijin Yaguchi, Tomohiko Hashimoto & WING Kanemura - 24.01.2016 - 26.02.2016 (33 days)</p><p>

- Atsushi Onita, Hideki Hosaka & Sean Guinness - 26.02.2016 - today (490 days)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">REINA</span></p><p>

- CMLL-REINA Jr Hvy - Keira - 29.01.2017 - today (152 days)</p><p>

- CMLL-REINA Jr Hvy - La Silueta*(3) - 30.08.2014 - 29.01.2017 (883 days)</p><p>

- REINA World Tag Team - Vacant since 16.03.2016</p><p>

- REINA World Tag Team - La Silueta & Syuri - 09.10.2015 - 16.03.2016 (159 days)</p><p>

- REINA World Women's - Makoto - Change Title won to 25.03.2016</p><p>

- REINA-CMLL International - Set Title won to 25.09.2016</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Stardom</span></p><p>

- Artist of Stardom - Team Jungle (Hiroyo Matsumoto, Jungle Kyona & Kaori Yoneyama) - 17.06.2017 - today (13 days)</p><p>

- Artist of Stardom - Queen's Quest (AZM, HZK & Io Shirai) (3) - 04.06.2017 - 17.06.2017 (13 days)</p><p>

- Artist of Stardom - Hiromi Mimura, Kairi Hojo & Konami - 06.05.2017 - 04.06.2017 (29 days)</p><p>

- Goddesses of Stardom - Oedo Tai (Hana Kimura & Kagetsu) - 21.06.2017 - today (9 days)</p><p>

- Goddesses of Stardom - Hiroyo Matsumoto & Jungle Kyona - 05.03.2017 - 21.06.2017 (108 days)</p><p>

- Goddesses of Stardom - Kairi Hojo & Yoko Bito - 22.12.2016 - 05.03.2017 (73 days)</p><p>

- NEO High Speed - Kris Wolf - 23.02.2017 - today (127 days)</p><p>

- NEO High Speed - Mayu Iwatani - 11.10.2015 - 23.02.2017 (501 days)</p>

I can't wait to play it properly myself... Fleisch has enough to do that release isn't going to happen until tomorrow, so no need to keep checking in. I'm itching to play sooo bad right now that I'm just planning out my game with a small American company that is partly about teaching youngster, part importing the Japanese young Lion system and part Road To Glory type character... I'm going to have so much fun with it, the first few shows are about a handful of veterans of different styles each taking on someone as their Young Lion and then things growing from there...

I might get bored of it within months, but I'm enjoying the idea even just in the planning stages. I'm thinking Silas Young might be an excellent star for me there, if I can keep him around. :D

Just a few days before the IMPACT celebrates its 15th anniversary at the Slammiversary PPV, The Tenneseean is reporting the company will be going under the Global Force Wrestling banner going forward.

So I've decided to re-brand Impact wrestling as Global Force Wrestling for the update. This means When booking Slammiversary you can get rid of the Impact belts by retiring them them and using the GFW one's after the event.

I've renamed the events with the prefix "GFW" as well, seeing as it has been confirmed by pretty much everyone associated with the company. Global Force as an alliance has been deleted.

Everything in post 2 and anything listed in the thread I have yet to put on the list up until now is done. It looks set for midday tomorrow release.

Viper going by Piper Nevin and Kairi Hojo as Kairi Sane have been officially announced for the Mae Young Classic.

I am so hyped for the MY. The other two official announcements were Evie as Dakota Kai and Bianca Blair as Bianca Belair. Already the line-up is pretty incredible and a few of the other names rumoured are great too. One in particular is a bit of a game changer if it's true.

<p>Before I release this I need opinions. Now that I've changed Impact into GFW there is a problem with the GFW GEN NEX Title (crappest belt name ever, hope they re-brand X-Division under GFW) Cody Rhodes is still listed as the current holder of the title, but is no longer with the company. Do I vacate the belt? Most player would probably retire it anyway and opt to run with the X-Division title I should imagine, or do I put Cody on their roster despite not being with the company? It's one of those situations where I probably should have waited until after Slammiversary to release this. Might make things a bit clearer on which titles they are going to go with.</p><p> </p><p>

The company is a complete mess in real life so sorting it out as you play could be fun but just for that belt I'd like to know if anyone has any suggestions (It's too late to revert everything back to Impact so don't suggest that).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Before I release this I need opinions. Now that I've changed Impact into GFW there is a problem with the GFW GEN NEX Title (crappest belt name ever, hope they re-brand X-Division under GFW) Cody Rhodes is still listed as the current holder of the title, but is no longer with the company. Do I vacate the belt? Most player would probably retire it anyway and opt to run with the X-Division title I should imagine, or do I put Cody on their roster despite not being with the company? It's one of those situations where I probably should have waited until after Slammiversary to release this. Might make things a bit clearer on which titles they are going to go with.<p> </p><p> The company is a complete mess in real life so sorting it out as you play could be fun but just for that belt I'd like to know if anyone has any suggestions (It's too late to revert everything back to Impact so don't suggest that).</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He did say on twitter that he was finished with his IMPACT dates and him being the ROH Champion makes him coming back to IMPACT/GFW almost non-existent. I know IMPACT was doing a thing with all the GFW belts except for the GEN*NEXT belt, so they probably silently retired it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i.imgur.com/TUzPjAv.jpg</span><p> RWC July 2017 update is here! Check the first post for links to the data and picture packs. As always, let me know if there are any oversights. More importantly, try to enjoy playing it!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Excellent, thanks so much guys.</p>

<p>I've finally got a long term WWE game going for the first time in years, so i'm going to have to hold off on playing with this data for a while but just at a glance it looks even better than before.</p><p> </p><p>

Thank you for all the hard work you continue to put in, I probably wouldn't be half as hooked on this game as i am without your excellent work.</p>