Mods By Fleisch

6Jf4ThX.png

A bit of a double edged sword I'm afraid. The good news is I've decided to release this earlier than stated (my brain is hurting and I need to go out to get some sea air in my lungs and a good fried breakfast!)

I'm pretty sure most fixes mentioned have been done and there is a 15 page pdf in the download that shows what has and what hasn't been completed.

This mod does not come with a picture pack as it will be using the SAMPP by joemurphy so please don't tell me someones picture is missing. I have not cut any of the new workers to the blue/pink background as that is now discontinued (well for RWC but it will be the Flashpoint 2K20 picture pack going forward)

Now onto the bad news. Whilst looking at RWC and my other TEW projects (along with the fact that I now have a few non-TEW related projects) I have even less time to do updates. I have come to the decision that the thing I least enjoy doing, is Real World Chronicles. I also don't really watch much current day wrestling anymore (I found the only time I did was watching new workers for the data). Now I'm a "Never say Never" person, but it is very unlikely I will be continuing RWC beyond this update.

If someone else want's to take it forward into TEW 2020, feel free, all I ask is that you give thanks to those who worked/helped on it beforehand (a list of who are in the Readme).

>>MARCH 2020 UPDATE DOWNLOAD<<

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6Jf4ThX.png

A bit of a double edged sword I'm afraid. The good news is I've decided to release this earlier than stated (my brain is hurting and I need to go out to get some sea air in my lungs and a good fried breakfast!)

I'm pretty sure most fixes mentioned have been done and there is a 15 page pdf in the download that shows what has and what hasn't been completed.

This mod does not come with a picture pack as it will be using the SAMPP by joemurphy so please don't tell me someones picture is missing. I have not cut any of the new workers to the blue/pink background as that is now discontinued (well for RWC but it will be the Flashpoint 2K20 picture pack going forward)

Now onto the bad news. Whilst looking at RWC and my other TEW projects (along with the fact that I now have a few non-TEW related projects) I have even less time to do updates. I have come to the decision that the thing I least enjoy doing, is Real World Chronicles. I also don't really watch much current day wrestling anymore (I found the only time I did was watching new workers for the data). Now I'm a "Never say Never" person, but it is very unlikely I will be continuing RWC beyond this update.

If someone else want's to take it forward into TEW 2020, feel free, all I ask is that you give thanks to those who worked/helped on it beforehand (a list of who are in the Readme).

Thank you for everything you have done for this community and RWC. I can only imagine the pain that comes with constantly updating a real world data.

I just want to thank you for the past six years of consistent updates dude.

Like... Words can not express how much I appreciate the hours upon hours upon hours upon hours you've sank into updating TEW for entirely f'n free of charge. Some people out there really need to realize just how long and pretty damn well you've been doing Real World Chronicals

Thank you for doing such a thankless job for this community.

6Jf4ThX.png

Thank you for everything you have done mate, I am sure myself and countless others would not have been able to enjoy TEW 2016 as much as we do without RWC.

Best of luck in your future projects!!!

<p>Thanks for all the work over the years Fleisch, I can guarantee you've made the game far more enjoyable for a lot of people.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This mod does not come with a picture pack as it will be using the SAMPP by joemurphy so please don't tell me someones picture is missing. I have not cut any of the new workers to the blue/pink background as that is now discontinued (well for RWC but it will be the Flashpoint 2K20 picture pack going forward)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll spend the majority of this weekend trying to get the picture pack finished, fingers crossed for Monday by the latest.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="joemurphy" data-cite="joemurphy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for all the work over the years Fleisch, I can guarantee you've made the game far more enjoyable for a lot of people.<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I'll spend the majority of this weekend trying to get the picture pack finished, fingers crossed for Monday by the latest.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do you still need help getting it finished? I sent a PM a few days ago, not sure if you saw it.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks for all your hard work on this Fleisch, looking forward to starting a game when I get home!</p>

6Jf4ThX.png

I might make a foray into modding for the first time. I'd hate to see all of this work go to waste. Consider it a TBD but its something I'm definitely considering.

6Jf4ThX.png

Thank you for all the work you've done on this.

6Jf4ThX.png

Thanks for everything, I've always enjoyed your real world chronicles even when I'm not around, I still mess around with TEW all the time. I don't wish anyone doing something that's not fun to them anymore, especially something that is so time consuming. But I'm going to call you a slacker in the open anyways:).

Slacker!!!:cool:

Thanks for everything, I've always enjoyed your real world chronicles even when I'm not around, I still mess around with TEW all the time. I don't wish anyone doing something that's not fun to them anymore, especially something that is so time consuming. But I'm going to call you a slacker in the open anyways:).

Slacker!!!:cool:

:D I'll have you know it's "professional slacker" or "Mr. Slacker".

Thanks for the kind words, it does mean alot that so many people have got enjoyment out of the mod. I will be continuing my Flashpoint mods once I get Tew2020 and of course I will be bringing across my Diablo X mod which I will be looking to make some big changes too.

I forgot, although this mod uses joemurphys SAMPP - it also uses my HOF/I picture pack which you can download below. I suggest you install joemurphys pack FIRST and then put these into the people folder afterwards if you want to have pictures when looking through the Halls of Fame. They use a unique naming style so will not overwrite any of the SAMPP pictures.

Hall of Fame/Immortals Picture Pack

• 2 weeks later...
I need some advice with regards to Flashpoint 2K2. A lot of the base rosters are complete for the beta but I'm missing referees and announcers from some companies as I just dont have the information readily to hand. I've no idea who was refereeing in WWC for example, or dates of birth, pictures etc... so would people be put off by user created referees and staff?

I need some advice with regards to Flashpoint 2K2. A lot of the base rosters are complete for the beta but I'm missing referees and announcers from some companies as I just dont have the information readily to hand. I've no idea who was refereeing in WWC for example, or dates of birth, pictures etc... so would people be put off by user created referees and staff?

All i found about WWC referees is this:

Angel Fashion Due to his wikipedia he is a referee and also wrestler in PR and works for WWC.

https://www.facebook.com/afashionbooking/photos/a.240102672703283/636353123078234/?type=3&theater

Shane Sewell. He worked for WWC and is also a ref, but i don't know if he was a ref in WWC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Sewell

And an article about the late Jerry Mercado who was a ref in WWC, maybe that helps in some ways.

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/threads/news-from-puerto-rico-former-wrestler-referee-and-trainer-passed-away.388932/

Also there is an article about the refs in WWCs Wikipedia, wich contains the names of the refs:

Can't find any infos, but there are pictures

Cesar Artache's faceook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=258618564944712&set=pb.100023897118817.-2207520000..&type=3&theater

Stephan Alers: https://www.facebook.com/StephanoAlert/photos/a.1420753308238735/1431705483810184/?type=3&theater

José Rosa:Couldn't find anything about him, but there is a facebook page of a man with that name and it's wrestling related. don't know if its the right guy

Windy Sáez:you can see her in that video

Francisco Montalvo:Couldn't find anything about him

I forgot, although this mod uses joemurphys SAMPP - it also uses my HOF/I picture pack which you can download below. I suggest you install joemurphys pack FIRST and then put these into the people folder afterwards if you want to have pictures when looking through the Halls of Fame. They use a unique naming style so will not overwrite any of the SAMPP pictures.

Hall of Fame/Immortals Picture Pack

Ha, I literally only just noticed the missing HOI pictures tonight and I come in the thread for something completely unrelated and see this, excellent timing.

I sent you a PM with a question, just wanted to let you know in case your inbox was full, I'm not sure how the site's messaging system works if that was the case. On another forum they disappear into the void :o

• 2 weeks later...

6Jf4ThX.png

Flashpoint 2002: BETA

What is it? It's the mod I said I'd never do, then the mod I said I'd do and started over about 3 times because it didn't play how I wanted it to. It is now in a somewhat playable state (probably short term games at this stage really 3 or 4 years, maybe 5 or 6 at a push - certainly can't play it up to modern day - which is the eventual plan).

Short synopsis if you have never read the original post about this;

Owen Hart did not die. He refused to do the stupid and pointless entrance that claimed his life in reality. This is set in 2002, where he is still wrestling for the WWE. WCW have not gone out of business either with Randy Savage taking the company over (originally only for the tape library). There are some subtle changes in 2002, nothing overly different on the Indies (a few guys on rosters they may not have appeared on due to WCW getting AJ Styles etc).

This is NOT finished. There is so much more I want to do with it, but also I did promise to have a beta out on 2016 before I converted it to 2020. Yeah, so, that's it. Let me know what you think, whether there is anyone (outisde the obvious temporary omissions) you'd like to see included. Anything I have done wrong in terms of ages, genders, sexuality, just plain messed up.

I strongly suggest you download the picture packs as this contains workers that are not in other mods so is not compatible with nGo or MSP or SAMPP. It is also not compatible with any RWC picture pack.

DATA DOWNLOAD

PEOPLE PICTURE DOWNLOAD

LOGOS & BELTS DOWNLOAD

6Jf4ThX.png

Flashpoint 2002: BETA

What is it? It's the mod I said I'd never do, then the mod I said I'd do and started over about 3 times because it didn't play how I wanted it to. It is now in a somewhat playable state (probably short term games at this stage really 3 or 4 years, maybe 5 or 6 at a push - certainly can't play it up to modern day - which is the eventual plan).

Short synopsis if you have never read the original post about this;

Owen Hart did not die. He refused to do the stupid and pointless entrance that claimed his life in reality. This is set in 2002, where he is still wrestling for the WWE. WCW have not gone out of business either with Randy Savage taking the company over (originally only for the tape library). There are some subtle changes in 2002, nothing overly different on the Indies (a few guys on rosters they may not have appeared on due to WCW getting AJ Styles etc).

This is NOT finished. There is so much more I want to do with it, but also I did promise to have a beta out on 2016 before I converted it to 2020. Yeah, so, that's it. Let me know what you think, whether there is anyone (outisde the obvious temporary omissions) you'd like to see included. Anything I have done wrong in terms of ages, genders, sexuality, just plain messed up.

I strongly suggest you download the picture packs as this contains workers that are not in other mods so is not compatible with nGo or MSP or SAMPP. It is also not compatible with any RWC picture pack.

DATA DOWNLOAD

PEOPLE PICTURE DOWNLOAD

LOGOS & BELTS DOWNLOAD

Wow - This sounds very interesting. I kind of lost touch with Wrestling during this time period (pretty much after Invasion ended). So this time period is a very interesting period to me, not to mention you have the "Flashpoint" event.

Will be checking this out for sure.