The waiting is the hardest part.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To recap from the FAQ and journal:

In both cases the release will be sometime between 4pm and 10pm GMT. A more accurate time will not be given. If you do not know how GMT relates to your own time zone I would suggest searching for a time conversion website, there are many easily and freely available.

We're still nearly eight hours away from the earliest possible release time, so there's very little point getting up early!

I dont know if you guys know but just in case you don't Adam told us that the time of the release is between 4pm and 10pm GMT (UK and Ireland time). But this thread summed up my pain pretty well.

Hot damn, that's 11 a.m. CST! I'll probably be able to fiddle with some of the new features before class.

I dont know if you guys know but just in case you don't Adam told us that the time of the release is between 4pm and 10pm GMT (UK and Ireland time). But this thread summed up my pain pretty well.

No I didn't know that. I remember it being between those times in 13 and did wonder. Cool I can move away from my CPU for a while now. Thanks. :D

WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!!

On the one hand thank you for telling us dude saves me refreshing the main site all day however on the other hand I feel like when you find out there is no Father Christmas... Christmas is still cool but the magic has faded...

Won't take the day off work then! :)

To answer the most common question we get in the live chat, eventhough this was clearly stated in the Developer's Journal:

In both cases the release will be sometime between 4pm and 10pm GMT. A more accurate time will not be given. If you do not know how GMT relates to your own time zone I would suggest searching for a time conversion website, there are many easily and freely available.

Maybe that info is too buried in the Journal, or something, but it seems like it hasn't caught the attention of a lot of people.

Anyways, between 4pm and 10pm GMT.

So, take deep breaths, go about your day, take your boy/girlfriend out to lunch, exercise, play TEW 2013, go to school/work.. the demo will be here once you get back. But it's not going to be here before at least 4pm GMT. :)

Edit: Adam beat me to it, it seems.

Also, when the full game comes out be $35 in Aus Dollars?

$US35, same as usual. At least the dollar is at its highest point in a while!

2am to 8am for me ):

Adam hates Australians confirmed

Particularly cruel coming right at the end of a long weekend! Ah well, I'll give it a go on the weekend if I don't get time in the next few days. Might be a few patches out by then.

I'm one of them.

He doesn't seem like the type to stray from plans but hoping i'm wrong. lol

I think we're all hoping for that lol. I get a 3 hour break at work from 11 to 3 EST. Hoping it's released before or in that time frame

Archived