Custom Loading screens!

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, it may be a good idea to credit in the first post those who made what, rather than just putting them all together.

Your creating work for me now.....:D

Yea I'll backtrack and make those adjustments when I have a little more time tonight.

Edit: Nevermind Payback is tonight so I probably won't get that done till Tuesday to be realistic

I don't know who this is but she is hot.....as a help to me I only know NXT and above so can you guys dummy proof these for me so I can name them properly.

Taryn Terrell. FKA Tiffany in WWE. She signed for TNA under her real name as a ref in mid 2012, became a Knockout in 2013, got pregnant in mid 2013 I wanna say, gave birth to a girl, came back mid 2014, won the Knockouts Title in late 2014, went on to be the longest reigning Knockouts Champion, left TNA in mid 2015, announced her retirement in early 2016.

I'll tell you my folder directory yours may vary....

TEW 2016>Skins>Default>Loading

You just name the pictures what ever you want

great thanks and i take it i can have multiple ones? also do we have to give them a specific name?

Taryn Terrell. FKA Tiffany in WWE. She signed for TNA under her real name as a ref in mid 2012, became a Knockout in 2013, got pregnant in mid 2013 I wanna say, gave birth to a girl, came back mid 2014, won the Knockouts Title in late 2014, went on to be the longest reigning Knockouts Champion, left TNA in mid 2015, announced her retirement in early 2016.

Thanks bud....since you fancy TNA how about a Madison Rayne one....that was one of the biggest reasons I watched in 2011