Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

Created a stable with Gargantuan, Annihilius and Prometheus with Emma Chase as their mouthpiece, good ideas for a name?

Currently they are called Chase Greatness but I dont know if I'm all the way happy with it.

And also a tag team with Jay Chord and Jefferson Stardust! They just got excellent chem

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody got a good name for The Miz and Bo Dallas (JUST Bo Dallas, Axel is off doing his own thing... Also, B-Team was never really a thing. Axel and Bo did team together, but there wasn't any goofy gimmick behind it, it was just a "We're third generation wrestlers" gimmick)

Anybody got a good name for The Miz and Bo Dallas (JUST Bo Dallas, Axel is off doing his own thing... Also, B-Team was never really a thing. Axel and Bo did team together, but there wasn't any goofy gimmick behind it, it was just a "We're third generation wrestlers" gimmick)

Generation Awesome

Awesome Generation

Awesome Twosome

I started playing as SWS and I looking for names for tournament like G1 Climax, tag team tournament, junior heavyweight tournament and women's tournament (All tournaments have league format not round-robin tournament like Climax).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="raspymorten" data-cite="raspymorten" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anybody got a good name for The Miz and Bo Dallas (JUST Bo Dallas, Axel is off doing his own thing... Also, B-Team was never really a thing. Axel and Bo did team together, but there wasn't any goofy gimmick behind it, it was just a "We're third generation wrestlers" gimmick)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Given that "Bo Dallas" is one of the most ordinary, generic names the E has ever labored anybody with, how about you call them Plainly Awesome?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Given that "Bo Dallas" is one of the most ordinary, generic names the E has ever labored anybody with, how about you call them Plainly Awesome?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I agree with the idea, but it hits my ear wrong lol. How does Simply Awesome sound?</p>

I'm running a Indie in 2019, and I need a name for a stable of:

Summer Rae

Eva Marie

Cameron from the Funkadactyls

Taeler Hendrix

Emma

Their gimmick is they all used to be eye candy wrestlers that were struggling in the post women's revolution era, but now they're united as heels to become hardcore wrestlers, and manipulate and cheat their way to the top, also I'm thinking about adding Dana Brooke in but I'm not sure if I should.

The Diva's Evolution. It play perfectly into their gimmick of being bitter and just straight up stealing the name of the movement that made them obsolete.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Generation Awesome<p> Awesome Generation</p><p> Awesome Twosome</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 100% going with "Awesome Generation". Thanks a ton lad.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was thinking about teaming up Frankie Dee with Rob Reynolds, as a Martial Arts themed team, do you guys have any suggestions for team names.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Lethal Weapons</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Andylion" data-cite="Andylion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Heel Roman Reigns (cocky asshole type) with AOP as his bodyguards/backup versus the New Day.<p> </p><p> I need a name for this group of ass-kickers.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Pound</p><p> The Dog Pound</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was thinking about teaming up Frankie Dee with Rob Reynolds, as a Martial Arts themed team, do you guys have any suggestions for team names.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Double Dragon</p>

Created a stable with Gargantuan, Annihilius and Prometheus with Emma Chase as their mouthpiece, good ideas for a name?

Currently they are called Chase Greatness but I dont know if I'm all the way happy with it.

And also a tag team with Jay Chord and Jefferson Stardust! They just got excellent chem

Chasing Beauty

Beauty's Beasts

Chasing Potential

For the tag team,

Double J

I got nothing else.

Heel Roman Reigns (cocky asshole type) with AOP as his bodyguards/backup versus the New Day.

I need a name for this group of ass-kickers.

If it were me, I would probably just call them The Yard. They run the yard. The yard goes where they go. Etc..

Heel Roman Reigns (cocky asshole type) with AOP as his bodyguards/backup versus the New Day.

I need a name for this group of ass-kickers.

Have a similar group, albeit with Guerillas of Destiny and Jacob Fatu with him.

My name is "Empire"... because "Roman". Yeah

The Choosen

Cerberus

The Chimera

The Roman Reigns Brand

I'm currently playing an Impact save, and I need a name for a tag team consisting of Christina Von Eerie and Crazy Mary Dobson (maybe a stable also involving Sage Sin, being a freebird rule thingy). All three are portraying some sort of disturbed or crazy characters. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

I'm currently playing an Impact save, and I need a name for a tag team consisting of Christina Von Eerie and Crazy Mary Dobson (maybe a stable also involving Sage Sin, being a freebird rule thingy). All three are portraying some sort of disturbed or crazy characters. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

The Sinistry / The Sinistri

Death Metal Alliance (DMA)

Sin of Hardcore

Crazy Rockers

The Asylum

ScHIZo Sisterz

Black Widowmakers

Toxic Insanity

Straight Jacket Mafia

Eerie Ministry