~ Official Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

Oh man, I'd actually like to see this team, Asuka doing all the work while Eva taunts their opponents all match, great team name too.

I was thinking this as well hah. People would line up to wait and watch Asuka turn on her and destroy her hah. I would love it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WWF 87 - February 98

WWF Hardcore Title - Dean Malenko

Story - Is feuding with Chris Jericho heading into Wrestle Mania

WWF TV Tag Team - Generation Doomsday

Story - Defeated the APA on RAW

WWF Female World - Ivory

Story - Defeated Sherri Martel at The Royal Rumble

WWF TV - Lance Storm

Story - Defeated Shane Douglas for the title at The Royal Rumble

WWF Tag Team - New Age Outlaws

Story - Retained the titles at the Royal Rumble against Triple H and X-Pac, Pillman and Rob Van Dam, and Owen Hart/British Bulldog

WWF IC - Rick Rude

Story - Defeated Steve Austin at The Royal Rumble to win the belt

WWF World - Shawn Michaels

Story - Retained the title in a casket match against Undertaker at Royal Rumble with the help of Kane

Royal Rumble Winner - Steve Austin

Wrestler of the Year - Tatsumi Fujnami (won in 96)

Tag Team - Otto Hammerschmidt and Tatsumi Fujnami

Young - Otto Hammerschmidt (won in 95)

Veteran - Riki Coshu (won 94,95,96)

Female - Aja Kong

Independent - Universo 2000

Company - New Japan

Most Improved - WCW

Match - Brent Hill and Blue Panther vs. Tatsumi Fujnami and Otto Hammerschmidt

Card - Wrestle Mania 13

Manager - Emma Chase (won in 96)

Announcer - Jim Ross (won in 93, 94, 95, 96)

Color Announcer - Bruiser Brody (won in 95, 97)

Referee - Tommy Young (won in 89, 90, 92)

SWF 2016 - 2021

Supreme Brand

SWF World Heavyweight: Antonio Marquez (4)

SWF North American : Magnum Kobe (3)

SWF World Tag Team: The Awesomeness (7)

Elite Brand

SWF Undisputed Heavyweight: Rocky Golden (1)

SWF Intercontinental: Randy Bumfhole (4)

SWF Tag Team: C-V-2 (4)

Uprising Brand

SWF Uprising Heavyweight: Vacant

SWF Uprising Tag Team: El Leon + Heroe (1)

Tournaments

SWF Supreme Rumble

2016: Valiant

2017: Rocky Golden

2018: Wolf Hawkins

2019: Antonio Marquez

2020: Wolf Hawkins (2)

2021: Aaron Andrews

SWF Money In The Bank

2016: Eric Eisen

2017: Jay Chord

2018: Nicky Champion

2019: Jay Chord (2)

2020: Davis Wayne Newton

2021: Greg Keith

SWF Supreme Invitational

2017: Aaron Andrews

2018: Kevin Glenn

2019: Dr Rudo

2020: Greg Keith

SWF Supreme Challenge

2020: Gino Montero + El Heroe Mexicano

2021: Ricky DeColt + Ian DeColt

<p>Playing the Death of WCW mod. Only a month in so far. I have 11 Championships and have no plans to officially unify any of them. I'll have them simultaneously hold titles but split them back up. Might have a brand split with WWF on RAW and WCW on SmackDown! and rename it Thunder. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">WCW World Heavyweight:</span></em></span> Booker T (4) Started as champion. Has 8 days left on his injury. Thinking of having him feud with either Chris Jericho or Chris Benoit when he returns. I would like to give Benoit a second and longer reign with the WCW Title. I'd also like to give Jericho his first reign with the title.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">WCW United States:</span></em></span> Booker T (1) Started as champion. Might have him drop it to either Edge, X-Pac or RVD.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">WCW World Tag Team:</span></em></span> The Hardy Boyz (1) Defeated Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire (1). Going to have them feud with Edge & Christian.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">WCW Cruiserweight:</span></em></span> Grand Master Sexay (1) Defeated Gregory Helms (1). Currently have him defending against other cruiserweights.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">WWF Smokin' Skull:</span></em></span> Stone Cold Steve Austin (5) Starting champion. Currently feuding against The Undertaker (3). Currently planning on having them trade the belt back and forth until Mania where Taker will win the feud. Might have Kane turn on Taker and give him a decent reign with the title. Could also have Eddie Guerrero step up and give him a run.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">WWF Intercontinental:</span></em></span> Kane (1) Defeated Triple H (4) at Judgement Day after Shawn Michaels interfered and attacked him. Planning on having Triple H and HBK feud for a while and then possibly reform DX.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">WWF World Tag Team:</span></em></span> The Dudley Boyz (4) Defeated Stone Cold and Triple H (1) on an episode of RAW with the help of the B.O.D. Might have them feud against Los Guerreros when Chavo hits the lower mid-card.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">WWF Light Heavyweight:</span></em></span> Grand Master Sexay (1) Defeated Jerry Lynn (1). Had him win and partially unify the 2 titles. He'll defend them separately and together. No plans to officially unify any championships.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">WWF European:</span></em></span> Christian (1) Defeated Matt Hardy (1). Only did this to further their feud. It's a lower card title so he'll drop it in a battle royal to someone lower than him soon.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">WWF Women's:</span></em></span> Chyna (1). Starting champion. Currently having her feud with Lita. I want her to drop it to either her or Trish Stratus. Stratus is currently out injured though.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">WWF Hardcore:</span></em></span> Rob Van Dam (4). Defeated Crash Holly (16). Currently have a story line called Hardcore Havoc where the belt is being traded between Al Snow (5), Chuck Palumbo, Crash Holly (16), Justin Credible, Raven (13), Rhyno (2), RVD (4), and Stevie Richards. Had Albert in the story line too but he got injured in a title defense against RVD and is out for the next 5 1/2 months. Hardcore Holly was also in the story line but was suspended for drugs.</p>

<p>4C Championship: Hugh Ancrie (12 defences, defeated Davis Wayne Newton)</p><p>

4C Canadian Championship: Diablo Duvak (3 defences, defeated my player character)</p><p>

4C Tag Team Championship: The Inner City Express (Jay Becker & Malik Cash, 9 defences, defeated TJ Bailey & Clutch McKane)</p>

<p>August RWC Update, Post-Survivor Series [December Week 1, 2016]</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">RAW</span>:</p><ul><li>Universal - Seth Rollins [Current Champion]; Next foe is undecided currently.<br /></li><li>World Light Heavyweight - <strong>Kenny Omega </strong>[Won from Jay Lethal at Survivor Series]; Defending against Jay Lethal at Roadblock<br /></li><li>United States - <strong>Enzo Amore </strong>[Won from Rusev at HIAC]; Defending against Chris Jericho at Roadblock<br /></li><li>WWE Tag Team - The Unholy Alliance [Current Champions]; Defending against The Club at Roadblock<br /></li><li>Women's Championship - Charlotte Flair [Two-Time Champion]; Defending against LuFisto at Roadblock<br /></li><li>Women's Tag Team - <strong>Paige & Bayley </strong>[Won from Charlotte & Dana at HIAC]; Defending against Tessa Blanchard & Xia Brookside at Roadblock<br /></li></ul><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Smackdown</span>:</p><ul><li>WWE Championship - Dean Ambrose [starting Champion]; Defending against AJ Styles and Alberto Del Rio at TLC<br /></li><li>Intercontinental - <strong>Dean Ambrose </strong>[Won from The Miz at Survivor Series, replaced Cena as Cena joined the Traditional Survivor Series Team]; Defending against The Miz at TLC<br /></li><li>World Tag Team - Heath Slater & Rhino [inaugural Champions]; Defending against Neville & Paul London at TLC<br /></li><li>World Women's Championship - <strong>Eva Marie </strong>[becky was injured in the Traditional Survivor Series Match by Bayley, Eva..."persuaded" Shane to make her champion the next week on Smackdown]; Defending against Carmella at TLC<br /></li><li>World Women's Tag Team - Red Red Massacre [Asuka & Eva Marie, Inaugural Champions]; Defending against Goya Kong & Taya Valkyrie at TLC<br /></li></ul><p></p>

<p>I operate a RW WWE save in July 2017 with no brand split, ive tried it before but my ratings just suffer for it, therefore i have quite a few titles and divisions</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Champion</strong>: <strong><em>John Cena</em></strong>, he won the title from Triple H at Mania, i cant take the title off him, he is white hot hes my figurehead and in a a 92 rated storyline with Rollins, ive never had such a successful series of matches</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>World Heavyweight Champion</strong>: Re introduced at WrestleMania due to a surge of upper carders reaching main event status i Have <strong><em>AJ Styles</em></strong> as champion, im mainly trying to use it for potential WWE champions to see how they work main event title matches, For instance, Big E is super over, im tempted to have him win the WHC from AJ as together theyre having a gret series of matches.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE World Cruiserweight Champion</strong>: I signed alot of indy wrestlers in anticipation for a brand split that i couldnt get to work, i noticed almost all of them were Cruiserweight competitors in the uppper midcard/ midcard level. I introduced the CWC as a main event title. Currenty <strong><em>La Sombra</em></strong> is champion, the title was defended every monday on RAW to get prestige level with the WHC, both titles have 80 prestige whilst WWE title has 90. Long term plans for this is to have Sami Zayn defeat La Sombra at Battleground and face Neville at SummerSlam which brings me to......</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions</strong>: <strong><em>Neville and Sami Zayn</em></strong>, inaugral champions and are going to find themselves dropping the title to Rising Sun ( Marafuji and Itami) and then find themselves going on to battle each other at SummerSlam</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Intercontinental Championship</strong>: <strong><em>Dolph Ziggler</em></strong>, Dolph won this during my failed brand split, i turned him heel and had Dana Brooke manage him, best decision ive done for Dolph, hes in a series with Cesaro just now and I want to give the title to Cesaro but Ziggler is just doing so well i cant do it.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE United States Champion</strong>: <strong><em>Shinsuke Nakamura</em></strong>. Nakamura was called up in January 2017, he won the title at Fast Lane in February and has been undefeated since his debut, hes on the cusp of Main Event i want to keep him undefeated until Wrestlemania when i plan on him facing someone for one of the World Championships, Nakamura had an insane series of matches with Zack Sabre Jr, that just seem to have raised prestige in the title to the same as the IC belt as well as pushing both men to the Upper Midcard.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Tag Team Championships</strong>: <strong><em>Gallows and Anderson</em></strong>, they won a triangle ladder natch at mania, Theyre neither damaging the title or raising its prestige, long term plans are for the winners of the Dusty Rhodes Tag team Classic to beat them at SummerSlam.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tournaments</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Royal Rumble:</strong> John Cena</p><p>

<strong>Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Cassic:</strong> The Usos 2016 - Apollo Crews and Jack Swagger will win it 2017</p><p>

<strong>Cruiserweight Invitational</strong>Winner earns CWC title shot at SummerSlam - Neville</p><p>

<strong>Money in the Bank:</strong> Brock Lesnar</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JBird991" data-cite="JBird991" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I operate a RW WWE save in July 2017 with no brand split, ive tried it before but my ratings just suffer for it, therefore i have quite a few titles and divisions<p> </p><p> <strong>WWE Champion</strong>: <strong><em>John Cena</em></strong>, he won the title from Triple H at Mania, i cant take the title off him, he is white hot hes my figurehead and in a a 92 rated storyline with Rollins, ive never had such a successful series of matches</p><p> </p><p> <strong>World Heavyweight Champion</strong>: Re introduced at WrestleMania due to a surge of upper carders reaching main event status i Have <strong><em>AJ Styles</em></strong> as champion, im mainly trying to use it for potential WWE champions to see how they work main event title matches, For instance, Big E is super over, im tempted to have him win the WHC from AJ as together theyre having a gret series of matches.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWE World Cruiserweight Champion</strong>: I signed alot of indy wrestlers in anticipation for a brand split that i couldnt get to work, i noticed almost all of them were Cruiserweight competitors in the uppper midcard/ midcard level. I introduced the CWC as a main event title. Currenty <strong><em>La Sombra</em></strong> is champion, the title was defended every monday on RAW to get prestige level with the WHC, both titles have 80 prestige whilst WWE title has 90. Long term plans for this is to have Sami Zayn defeat La Sombra at Battleground and face Neville at SummerSlam which brings me to......</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWE Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions</strong>: <strong><em>Neville and Sami Zayn</em></strong>, inaugral champions and are going to find themselves dropping the title to Rising Sun ( Marafuji and Itami) and then find themselves going on to battle each other at SummerSlam</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWE Intercontinental Championship</strong>: <strong><em>Dolph Ziggler</em></strong>, Dolph won this during my failed brand split, i turned him heel and had Dana Brooke manage him, best decision ive done for Dolph, hes in a series with Cesaro just now and I want to give the title to Cesaro but Ziggler is just doing so well i cant do it.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWE United States Champion</strong>: <strong><em>Shinsuke Nakamura</em></strong>. Nakamura was called up in January 2017, he won the title at Fast Lane in February and has been undefeated since his debut, hes on the cusp of Main Event i want to keep him undefeated until Wrestlemania when i plan on him facing someone for one of the World Championships, Nakamura had an insane series of matches with Zack Sabre Jr, that just seem to have raised prestige in the title to the same as the IC belt as well as pushing both men to the Upper Midcard.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWE Tag Team Championships</strong>: <strong><em>Gallows and Anderson</em></strong>, they won a triangle ladder natch at mania, Theyre neither damaging the title or raising its prestige, long term plans are for the winners of the Dusty Rhodes Tag team Classic to beat them at SummerSlam.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tournaments</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Royal Rumble:</strong> John Cena</p><p> <strong>Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Cassic:</strong> The Usos 2016 - Apollo Crews and Jack Swagger will win it 2017</p><p> <strong>Cruiserweight Invitational</strong>Winner earns CWC title shot at SummerSlam - Neville</p><p> <strong>Money in the Bank:</strong> Brock Lesnar</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I had the same problem in a Ruthless Aggression save, but I just made the IC Title a main event title. Treated US as my Upper Midcard title, Had Regal feud with Mysterio to make the cruiserweight title the European title, had that as my Midcard title, and then introduced a TV title, which was floating, it would be defended every week in a random lottery, my first champion was Big Show just to give it some credibility from the start.</p>

March 87 - July 98

WWF Hardcore Title - Tommy Dreamer

Story - Defeated Juvi Guerrera on Raw the night after originally losing it to him at King of the Ring

WWF Tag Team - Stoned Heat (Rob Van Dam and Eddie Guerrero)

Story - Nine years after losing the titles to the Road Warriors, the returning Stoned Heat captured/beat The Road Warriors to win the titles at King of the Ring

WWF Television - Juvi Guerrera

Story - Juvi Guerrera won the title in a six man title match against former champion Bill Goldberg (who was not pinned), Dean Malenko, Jushin Liger, Shane Douglas, and Lance Storm at King of the Ring

WWF IC - The Rock

Story - Regained the title after beating Owen Hart for the belt at King of the Ring

WWF World - Kane

Story - Won the belt in a triple threat against Sid and former champion Steve Austin at King of the Ring (Sid was pinned as Vince McMahon distracted Austin)

King of the Ring - Chris Benoit

Story - Defeated last years winner Chris Jericho in a ladder match to become King of the Ring 98

<p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">World Wrestling Federation Champions as of February 1999</span></span></em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> (Game Started January 1997) (From an old TEW08 save i converted to data)</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span></em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF World Heavyweight Title</span></span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

November 1996 Sycho Sid (1x) January 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

January 1997 Shawn Michaels (2x) March 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

March 1997 Bret Hart (4x) July 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

July 1997 The Undertaker (2x) November 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

November 1997 Shawn Michaels (3x) March 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

March 1998 Bret Hart (5x) April 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

April 1998 Shawn Michaels (4x) October 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

October 1998 "Stone Cold" Steve Austin (1x) Current</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span></em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Title</span></span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

October 1996 Hunter Hearst Helmsley (1x) April 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

April 1997 Mr. Perfect (3x) May 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

May 1997 Hunter Hearst Helmsley (2x) August 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

August 1997 Rocky Maivia (1x) October 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

October 1997 Owen Hart (1x) April 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

April 1998 Marc Mero (2x) August 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

August 1998 Brian Pillman (1x) Septembewr 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

September 1998 The British Bulldog (2x) November 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

November 1998 Owen Hart (2x) Current</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span></em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF European Heavyweight Title</span></span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

February 1997 The British Bulldog (1x) May 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

May 1997 Owen Hart (1x) July 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

July 1997 The British Bulldog (2x) October 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

October 1997 Shawn Michaels (1x) April 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

April 1998 The British Bulldog (3x) July 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

July 1998 Bret Hart (1x) August 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

August 1998 Owen Hart (2x) October 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

October 1998 Bret Hart (2x) October 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

October 1998 Brian Pillman (1x) December 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

December 1998 Bret Hart (3x) Current</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span></em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF World Tag Team Titles</span></span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

September 1996 Owen Hart and The British Bulldog (1x) June 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

June 1997 The Legion Of Doom (2x) September 1997</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

September 1997 Vader and Mankind (1x) February 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

February 1998 Ken Shamrock and Rocky Miavia (1x) February 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

February 1998 Faarooq and The Rock (1x) March 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

March 1998 Ken Shamrock and Sycho Sid (1x) April 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

April 1998 The New Age Outlaws (1x) September 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

September 1998 Marc Mero and Flash Funk (1x) November 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

November 1998 D-Generation X (HBK & HHH) (1x) Current</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span></em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">King Of the Ring Tournament Winner</span></span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

1997 The British Bulldog (1x)</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

1998 Ken Shamrock (1x)</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Royal Rumble Winner</span></span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

1997 Bret Hart (2x)</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

1998 Bret Hart (3x)</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

1999 Owen Hart (1x)</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Wrestler Of The Year</span></span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

1997 Ric Flair</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

1998 Shawn Michaels</span></em></strong></p>

<p>September 2016 Database, currently Week 2, September 2018</p><p> </p><p>

NAEW Heavyweight Champion: Dalton Castle - Won May 2018 currently feuding with Pentagon Jr.</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Prior to Dalton's win, the belt was vacant. He fought RVD to fill the vacancy</span></p><p> </p><p>

NAEW Women's Champion: Britani Knight - Won July 2018 currently feuding with Alexis Kaufman(Aka Alexa Bliss), Sexy Star and Leva Bates.</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Prior to Britani Knight's win, Sexy Star was the champion after Sexy Star beat Leva Bates on the last week of September 2017.</span></p><p> </p><p>

NAEW Junior Women's Champion: Eva Marie - Won June 2018</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Prior to Eva's win, Delilah Doom was the inaugural champion after beating Saraya Knight on the last week of September 2017 </span></p><p> </p><p>

Shimmer & Shine Champion: Alexis Kaufman - Won July 2018</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Prior to Alexis' win, the championships belonged to their original owners and Mia Yim was the champion of both companies</span></p>

<p>87 March - August 98 (Heading into Summer Slam)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Hardcore - Sabu</p><p>

Story - Tommy Dreamer opened the pay per view WWF IYH: Death to 3:16 by having an open challenge. Sabu debuted after a six year absence and beat him for the title</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Dean Malenko</p><p>

Story - Dean Malenko defeated champion Juvi Guerrera to win the belt at WWF IYH: Death to 3:16</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - Stoned Heat (Eddie Guerrero and RVD)</p><p>

Story - Retained the titles against The Road Warriors at WWF IYH: Death to 3:16</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - The Rock</p><p>

Story - Retained the title in a fatal six way that involved Ricky Dale Johnson, Rick Rude, Brian Pillman, Goldust, and X-Pac at WWF IYH: Death to 3:16</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Title - Steve Austin</p><p>

Story - Won the belt in a fatal four way that involved Austin pinning champion Kane while Sid, Undertaker, and Mankind were fighting ringside at WWF IYH: Death to 3:16</p>

<p>WWE 2016- Currently Nov, 2017</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Champion: Dean Ambrose- deafeated Eldritch (Konnor)</p><p> </p><p>

Universal Champion: Big E-Defeated Shinsuke Nakamura</p><p> </p><p>

US Champion: Tommaso Ciampa- Defeated Sin Cara</p><p> </p><p>

Intercontinental Champion: Austin Aries- Defeated Simon Gotch</p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Champion: Gran Metalik- Defeated Johnny Gargano</p><p> </p><p>

WWE TV Champion: Eric Young- Defeated Big Damo</p><p> </p><p>

RAW Tag Team Champions: Evan Bourne & Ricochet- Defeated The Revival</p><p> </p><p>

Smackdown! Tag Team Champions: The Motor City Machine Guns- Defeated Overkill (Baron Corbin & Dirk Hanson (Tommy End))</p><p> </p><p>

RAW Women's Champion: Sasha Banks- Defeated Charlotte</p><p> </p><p>

Smackdown! Women's Champion: Beck Lynch- Defeated Natalya</p><p> </p><p>

Other Titles:</p><p> </p><p>

Andre The Giant Memorial Trophy: Eldritch</p><p> </p><p>

RAW MITB: Shinsuke Nakamura</p><p> </p><p>

Smackdown! MITB: Eldritch</p><p> </p><p>

Royal Rumble: John Cena</p>

<p>WWF March 87 - September 98</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Hardcore - Rhino</p><p>

Story - Defeated Sabu for the title at Summer Slam</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Eddie Gilbert</p><p>

Story - Defeated champion Dean Malenko, Juvi Guerrera, and Ricky Steamboat at Summer Slam</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - Stoned Heat</p><p>

Story - Retained the titles in a fatal four way at Summer Slam against APA, Road Warriors, and The Hardy Boys</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Triple H</p><p>

Story - Won the title from the Rock in a triple threat cage match that also involved Owen Hart at Summer Slam</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Title - Steve Austin</p><p>

Story - Retained the title against The Undertaker at Summer Slam</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">21st Century Wrestling Champions - As of April 2017</span></p><p>

<strong>21CW World Champion</strong>: Tommy Cornell (Face)</p><p>

Current Rivalry: Facing Kevin Jones (Heel) at 21CW Wicked in an Iron Man Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>21CW United Kingdom Champion</strong>: Kelly Martin (Face)</p><p>

Current Rivalry: Facing Luke Cool (Heel) at 21CW Wicked in a Cage Match</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>21CW Tag Team Champions</strong>: The Greatest Team of All-Time, Leigh Burton and DJ Reason (Heel)</p><p>

Current Rivalry: Facing Daniel Black Francis and War Machine (Face) at 21CW Wicked</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>21CW Cruiserweight Champion</strong>: Apollo Prince (Face)</p><p>

Current Rivalry: Facing Konrad Mäkinen (Heel) at 21CW Wicked in a Ladder Match</p>

<p><strong>AWA March 1994:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>AWA World Heavyweight Champion:</strong></p><p>

The Diamond Studd (Face) (x6) (Since February 1993) (15 Defences) (Def. Ultimate Warrior Wk 1, Feb 1993)</p><p>

Current Rivalry: The Diamond Studd vs. Ric Flair</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>AWA International Champion:</strong> </p><p>

Shawn Michaels (Heel) (Since January 1994) (x5) (3 Defences) (Def. Steve Austin Wk 4, January 1994)</p><p>

Current Rivalry: Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>AWA Television Champion:</strong></p><p>

Kanyon (Heel) (Since February 1994) (x1) (1 Defence) (Def. Sting Wk 3 February 1994)</p><p>

Current Rivalry: None.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>AWA Light Heavyweight Champion:</strong></p><p>

Chris Jericho (Face) (Since January 1994) (x1) (3 Defences) (Def. Eddie Guerrero Wk 3, January 1994)</p><p>

Current Rivalry: Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko & Rey Misterio Jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero & Edge.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>AWA World Tag Team Champions:</strong></p><p>

Triple H & 'Lord' Steven Regal. aka 'The Blue Bloods' (Heel) (Since September 1993) (x1) (11 Defences) (Def. The Ebony Experience Wk 3, September 1993)</p><p>

Current Rivalry: The Blue Bloods vs. Ebony Experience vs. The Southern Playboys.</p><p> </p><p>

Future title feuds:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Diamond Studd vs. Brian Pillman</strong>- World Title feud</p><p>

<strong>The Ebony Experience vs. Misfit Krew (Raven & Kanyon as Pillman will be in the world title feud)</strong>- World Tag Team Feud.</p><p>

<strong>Chris Jericho vs. Edge</strong>- Light Heavyweight title feud.</p>

<p>WCW 1992;</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW World Heavyweight Champion</strong> - Ric Flair</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Previous Champions</span></p><p> </p><p>

Sting (2) </p><p>

Rick Rude</p><p>

Sting</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW United States</strong> - Scott Hall </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Previous Champions</span></p><p> </p><p>

Lex Luger</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Tag Team</strong> - Bret & Owen Hart</p><p> </p><p>

The Steiner Brothers (2)</p><p>

Taylor and Wallstreet</p><p>

The Steiner Brothers</p><p>

Doom</p><p>

Chris & Mark Youngblood</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Television</strong> - Davey Boy Smith</p><p>

</p><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Previous Champions</span></p><p> </p><p>

Dustin Rhodes (3)</p><p>

Eddie Guerrero</p><p>

Dustin Rhodes (2)</p><p>

Scott Hall</p><p>

Dustin Rhodes</p><p>

Ricky Steamboat</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WCW Cruiserweight</strong> - Brian Pillman (2)</p><p>

</p><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

Previous Champions</span></p><p> </p><p>

Owen Hart</p><p>

Brian Pillman</p>

<p>WWF 1989</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight Champion: Ric Flair (Defeated Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion: The Ultimate Warrior (Defeated Roddy Piper at Wrestlemania)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF European Champion: Tito Santana (Defeated Greg Valentine on Superstars)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Women's Champion: Alundra Blayze (Defeated Sheri Martel at Wrestlemania)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Tag Team Champions: Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard (Defeated the Hart Foundation at the December Supercard)</p>

<p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">World Wrestling Federation Champions as of April 1999</span></em></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em> (Post Wrestlemania) (Game Started January 1997) (From an old TEW08 save i converted to data)</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

WWF World Heavyweight Title</span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

November 1996 Sycho Sid (1x) January 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

January 1997 Shawn Michaels (2x) March 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

March 1997 Bret Hart (4x) July 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

July 1997 The Undertaker (2x) November 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

November 1997 Shawn Michaels (3x) March 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

March 1998 Bret Hart (5x) April 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

April 1998 Shawn Michaels (4x) October 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

October 1998 "Stone Cold" Steve Austin (1x) April 1999</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

April 1999 Owen Hart (1x) Current</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

World Heavyweight Title</span></em></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em> (AKA The Big Gold Belt) </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

November 1998 Ric Flair (1x) April 1999</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

April 1999 Bret Hart (1x) Current</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em> </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

</em></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Title</span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

October 1996 Hunter Hearst Helmsley (1x) April 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

April 1997 Mr. Perfect (3x) May 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

May 1997 Hunter Hearst Helmsley (2x) August 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

August 1997 Rocky Maivia (1x) October 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

October 1997 Owen Hart (1x) April 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

April 1998 Marc Mero (2x) August 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

August 1998 Brian Pillman (1x) Septembewr 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

September 1998 The British Bulldog (2x) November 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

November 1998 Owen Hart (2x) February 1999</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

February 1999 Ken Shamrock (1x) Current</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em> </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

</em></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF European Heavyweight Title</span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

February 1997 The British Bulldog (1x) May 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

May 1997 Owen Hart (1x) July 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

July 1997 The British Bulldog (2x) October 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

October 1997 Shawn Michaels (1x) April 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

April 1998 The British Bulldog (3x) July 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

July 1998 Bret Hart (1x) August 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

August 1998 Owen Hart (2x) October 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

October 1998 Bret Hart (2x) October 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

October 1998 Brian Pillman (1x) December 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

December 1998 Bret Hart (3x) February 1999</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

February 1999 Kurt Angle (1x) Current</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

WWF World Tag Team Titles</span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

September 1996 Owen Hart and The British Bulldog (1x) June 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

June 1997 The Legion Of Doom (2x) September 1997</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

September 1997 Vader and Mankind (1x) February 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

February 1998 Ken Shamrock and Rocky Miavia (1x) February 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

February 1998 Faarooq and The Rock (1x) March 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

March 1998 Ken Shamrock and Sycho Sid (1x) April 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

April 1998 The New Age Outlaws (1x) September 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

September 1998 Marc Mero and Flash Funk (1x) November 1998</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

November 1998 D-Generation X (HBK & HHH) (1x) April 1999</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

April 1999 Razor Ramon and Diesel (1x) Current</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em> </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

</em></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Jr. Heavyweight Title</span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

April 1999 Rey Mysterio Jr. (1x) Current</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em> </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

</em></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">King Of the Ring Tournament Winner</span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

1997 The British Bulldog (1x)</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

1998 Ken Shamrock (1x)</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

1999 TBD</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

Royal Rumble Winner</span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

1997 Bret Hart (2x)</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

1998 Bret Hart (3x)</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

1999 Owen Hart (1x)</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em> </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

</em></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Money in the Bank Winner</span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

1999 The Rock (1x)</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em> </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

</em></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Wrestler Of The Year</span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

1997 Ric Flair</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><em>

1998 Shawn Michaels</em></strong></span></p>

<p><strong>JCP|NWA January 70 - January 70</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

[JCP Controlled Belts]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

NWA Atlantic Coast Tag Team - George Becker and Johnny Weaver</p><p> </p><p>

NWA Southern Heavyweight - VACANT </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>[NWA Major Belts] </strong></p><p> </p><p>

NWA World Heavyweight - Dory Funk Jr.</p><p> </p><p>

NWA World Lightweight - VACANT</p>

<p>ROH, 2019:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ROH World Champion</strong> (95 of prestige): Roderick Stong (3rd reign)</p><p> </p><p>

Former winners: Lethal (5), Scurll (3), Sabin (1).</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ROH Television Champion</strong> (71 of prestige): Adam Cole (3rd reign)</p><p> </p><p>

Former winners: Austin Aries (1), Yujiro Takahashi (1), Go Shiozaki (1).</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ROH Tag Team Champions</strong> (71): Jay White & EC3 (1st reign)</p><p> </p><p>

Former winners: Ricochet&Ospreay (1), Strong&Aries (2), Galloway&David Hart Smith (4)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ROH 6 man tag team champions</strong> (98): Cody Rhodes, Nick Jackson, Yujiro Takahashi(formerly Matt Jackson, out injured) (1st reign)</p><p> </p><p>

Former winners: Adam Cole&Briscoes (1), Strong, Galloway&Hart Smith (1, 13 defenses over 11 months).</p>

<p>March 87 - November 98</p><p> </p><p>

Story - Defeated Rhino for the title at Destination Death</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Lightweight - X-Pac</p><p>

Story - Won the tournament to be crowned the first ever champion against Jushin Lyger</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Bill Goldberg</p><p>

Story - Retained the title at Destination Death against Dean Malenko, Juvi Guerrera, Lance Storm, Shane Douglas, and Steve Blackman</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The New Age Outlaws</p><p>

Story - Retained the titles against The Hardy Boys at Destination Death</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Chris Jericho</p><p>

Story - Defeated Raven for the title at Destination Death</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Title -Vacant</p><p>

Story - Steve Austin lost the title in a fatal five way at Destination Death to Diesel (match also involved Sid, Kane, and Undertaker) but Austin defeated Diesel to win the belt back the next night thanks to a botched interference by Vince and Shane McMahon. McMahon on Sunday Night Heat stripped Austin the belt for cheating. A tournament has been announced for the belt which Austin and Diesel are not allowed to participate in</p>

<p>ASWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling update</p><p> </p><p>

OK, so... let's just say, a LOT has changed since my last update.</p><p>

I'm in Week 2, July, 2019.</p><p> </p><p>

ASWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling is a National promotion, having purchased several promotions around the world, including Golden Canvas Grappling, North of the Border Pro Wrestling, and 21st Century Wrestling. ASWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling puts on five TV shows per week:</p><p>

Monday - ASWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling ('A' Show in the U.S.)</p><p>

Tuesday - ASWA Stars of the Golden Canvas ('A' Show in Japan)</p><p>

Wednesday - ASWA Match-Up Wrestling ('B' Show in the U.S.)</p><p>

Thursday - ASWA Best of British Wrestling ('A' Show in the British Isles)</p><p>

Friday - ASWA Ladie's Night ('B' Show in the U.S.)</p><p> </p><p>

ASWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling Champions - </p><p>

ASWA World Tri-Force Champion: Aldous Blackfriar</p><p>

ASWA Best of British Wrestling Champion: Eddie Cornell</p><p>

ASWA A-1 Grand Prix Cup winner: Dev (dojo graduate)</p><p>

ASWA A-1 Tag Team Grand Prix Cup winner: Randy & Zimmy Bumfhole</p><p>

Cauliflower Alley Cup winner: Tommy Cornell</p><p>

Cauliflower Alley Women's Cup winner: Tracy Brendon</p><p>

Sam Keith Classic winners: Frankie-Boy Fernandes & California Love Machine</p><p>

Rip Chord Invitational winner: Gargantuan</p><p> </p><p>

All Star Wrestling Alliance Champions - </p><p>

ASWA World Heavyweight Champion: Scott Jamin (dojo graduate, 4x Champ)</p><p>

ASWA Women's World Champion: Joanne Rodriguez (8x Champ)</p><p>

ASWA World Tag Team Champions: Randy & Zimmy Bumfhole (4x Champs)</p><p>

ASWA Women's World Tag Team Champions: Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose (6x Champs)</p><p>

ASWA World Trios Tag Team Champions: Seth Whitehead, Dean Waldorf & Marv Statler </p><p>

ASWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion: Aaron Andrews</p><p>

ASWA World Middleweight Champion: SUKI</p><p>

ASWA World Welterweight Champion: Huey Cannonball</p><p>

ASWA World Bantamweight Champion: The Incredible Koyama</p><p>

ASWA International Heavyweight Champion: Gargantuan</p><p>

ASWA Women's International Champion: Paige Croft (2x Champ)</p><p>

ASWA International Tag Team Champions: Acid II & Stuntman</p><p>

ASWA International Jr. Heavyweight Champion: Bunrakuken Torii</p><p>

ASWA Exteme PSYCHOweight Champion: Martin Heath</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

All Star Wrestling Alliance members:</p><p>

Vendetta Pro Wrestling (founder)</p><p>

All Canada Pro Wrestling</p><p>

ALPHA</p><p>

Australian Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Big Top Wrestling</p><p>

Comite Internacional de Lucha Libre</p><p>

Explicit Pro Wrestling (Child Company to develop physical)</p><p>

Extreme Modern Lucha Libre</p><p>

FREEDOM Caribbean Wrestling</p><p>

Invincible Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Japanese Championship Wrestling</p><p>

PICT</p><p>

Queens of American Wrestling</p><p>

Quema de las Libelulas</p><p>

Return to the Islands (Child Company to develop entertainment)</p><p>

Rhode Island Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Runanga Anetanga</p><p>

ZEN: Art of Wrestling</p>

<p>March 87 - January 99</p><p> </p><p>

Story- Won the title from Rhino at WWF IYH: Buried Alive in a fatal six way that involved Lance Storm, Shane Douglas, Jerry Lynn, and Tommy Dreamer</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Light Heavyweight - Jushin Liger</p><p>

Story - Retained the title at WWF IYH: Buried Alive in a six way elimination match that involved Dean Malenko, Juvi Guerrera, X-Pac, and Ultimo Dragon</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Bill Goldberg</p><p>

Story - Beat Tommy Cornell to win the championship at WWF IYH: Buried Alive after Kurt Angle accidentally hit his friend Tommy Cornell with a chair shot.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The Hardy Boys</p><p>

Story - Won the titles from Stoned Heat in a triple threat tag team match at WWF IYH: Buried Alive that involved Edge and Christian as well.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Chris Benoit</p><p>

Story - Retained the title against Chris Jericho at WWF IYH: Buried Alive</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Title - Mankind</p><p>

Story - Mankind beat The Rock to finally win the WWF World Title at WWF IYH: Buried Alive</p><p> </p><p>

Wrestler of the Year - Masahiro Chono</p><p>

Tag Team - Al Snow and Bryan Holmes</p><p>

Yong Wrestler - Otto Hammerschmidt (won previously in 95 and 97)</p><p>

Veteran - Ric Flair</p><p>

Female - Akira Hokuto (previously won in 1988)</p><p>

Independent - El Texano</p><p>

Company - NJPW (won also in 96 and 97)</p><p>

Most Improved - UWA</p><p>

Match of the Year - Masahiro Chono and Bryan Holmes beat Bryan Vassey and Bret Hart</p><p>

Card- Summer Slam 98</p><p>

Manager - Emma Chase (previously won in 96 and 97)</p><p>

Announcer - Michael Cole</p><p>

Color - Jesse Ventura (previously won in 94, 92, 90, 89, 88)</p><p>

Ref - Tommy Young (previously won in 97, 92, 90,89 )</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Joseph_D" data-cite="Joseph_D" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> All Star Wrestling Alliance </p><p> ASWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion: Aaron Andrews</p><p> ASWA World Middleweight Champion: SUKI</p><p> ASWA World Welterweight Champion: Huey Cannonball</p><p> ASWA World Bantamweight Champion: The Incredible Koyama</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What are the size limits on these titles?</p>