The London-Verse (Release/Beta)

Name: Akira Nobunaga

Size: Big Heavyweight

Style: Technician

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): Ketsuya Kitamura...a musclebound freak

Bio: Akira Nobunaga is a genetic freak of nature. He is a three time amateur wrestling National champion. Because of his freakish size he earned the nickname "Kinniku Kaiju"(Muscle Monster)

Additional Information: Kitamura is the first young lion I ever really had a connection to and I thought he was a future main eventer. Hope it's ok to base a character on someone real

lpsqvIS.jpg

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Yaskuka Nikashima

Size: Small (min and max: small)

Style: Psychopath

Appearance Io Shirai (NXT Heel Edition)

Bio: Yasuka Nikashima grew up with the love for Warrior Engine XXV. She loves everything about Hardcore Wrestling, especially the spidertrap deathmatch. She sells like a maniac but lacks psychology.

Additional Information: I hope, you have some fun with this one.

I went for the gimmick idea and ran with it more than the likeness so I hope you approve. I will also need to edit the bio as it references a different game world promotion. :)

6MrVap7.jpg

Omg i mixed the game worlds. Im so sorry. Looks fantastic though

Haha. No need to aplogise. Glad you like it. :)

Looks like that brings me up to speed with the submissions so far.

Just so people are aware, there isn't a limit on how many can be submitted until I have enough to work with.

Name: Baba Chiasa

Size: heavyweight

Style: brawler

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): yakusa movie look

Bio: Had been working security for a number of venues. knocked out a known shoot worker who tried to enter the workers entrance at a show without ID and refused to stop. Found to be self defence and caught the bookers attention gaining him some tryouts.

Additional Information:

Name: Bashe

Size: Flabby Middleweight

Style: Puroresu

Appearance: Female, Chinese, bulky, short black hair, intense look/grimace, giant snake neck tattoo.

Bio: 'The Serpent' Bashe is a young Chinese wrestler, known for her impressive size and surprising athleticism. Her anti-establishment attitudes and her recklessly stiff wrestling style have stopped her making friends inside or outside the ring, but she has developed a small fiercely loyal fan base.

Additional Information: Very liberal. Negative backstage influence.

Name: Baba Chiasa

Size: heavyweight

Style: brawler

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): yakusa movie look

Bio: Had been working security for a number of venues. knocked out a known shoot worker who tried to enter the workers entrance at a show without ID and refused to stop. Found to be self defence and caught the bookers attention gaining him some tryouts.

Additional Information:

WhP7ZRR.jpg

Name: Bashe

Size: Flabby Middleweight

Style: Puroresu

Appearance: Female, Chinese, bulky, short black hair, intense look/grimace, giant snake neck tattoo.

Bio: 'The Serpent' Bashe is a young Chinese wrestler, known for her impressive size and surprising athleticism. Her anti-establishment attitudes and her recklessly stiff wrestling style have stopped her making friends inside or outside the ring, but she has developed a small fiercely loyal fan base.

Additional Information: Very liberal. Negative backstage influence.

I changed the name to Guan-yin which means God of Mercy.

nmIgvzB.jpg

Name: Comic Chikafusa

Size: Middleweight

Style: Entertainer

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): An average dude with a goofy face and hairstyle. After all, he's supposed to be a comedian!

Bio: "The Comic" Chikafusa Oshita is a Japanese youngster who certainly stands out. While he isn't the most talented worker by any means necessary, Chikafusa has a strength in his entertainment skills. Boasting enviable amounts of charisma, great acting and solid microphone work, you'd never believe such a guy could be a pro wrestler in Japan. His day job is that of a comedian, so he makes people laugh by day, then eats his words at night. He'll likely be a jobber to the stars, but he'll probably find a career out of making crowds react.

Additional Information:

Name: Shun'en Murayama

Size: Muscular Light Heavyweight

Style: Brawler

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): A muscled up guy, probably around 6'3" and about 250-ish lbs. Short hair, probably a buzzcut or something.

Bio: "The Strongman" Shun'en Murayama is a muscled man from Kanto who is looking to make a mark on the wrestling industry. Unfortunately for him, he's nothing special in the ring or on the microphone, and so his chances of succeeding in those areas are next to none. However, he's got an undeniable 'X-Factor' to him that makes him a recognizable star, even if you don't know his name. This, along with his size and power, should make him a highly marketable monster heel somewhere down the line. For now, he's just trying to get some experience working the local scenes.

Additional Information:

Name: Totoya Yoshihama

Size: Toned Middleweight

Style: Puroresu Style

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): A fairly generic looking youngster. Hair is probably necklength, and he probably has no distinguishing features.

Bio: Totoya Yoshihama is a Japanese youngster looking to make an impact here in pro wrestling. His style is derived from the style that Japan has become known for - hard-hitting, long fought battles between gifted competitors. As such, he doesn't stand out from the crowd and unfortunately comes across as being a little generic. However, he may just be a successful midcarder if he can continue to show and improve upon his good understanding of the basics and solid in-ring psychology.

Additional Information:

Name: Peyton Henry

Style: Technical

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): A white male, brown haired and toned (not ripped), gear is similar to what Jay White would wear. I went through the LondonVerse renders and basically he looks like Dieter York but with maybe not as skinny and with longer hair (like Adrian Gray)

Bio: A young (21) American from New York City who wrestled in the areas for a very short time before heading off to Japan in hopes of being trained in the style of puroresu. His ultimate goal in wrestling is to lead a faction in the largest company in Japan, and win the world title at their biggest show. He may not seem like he has the charisma to pull it off, but give him a chance and he'll blow you away.

Additional Information: Definitely a positive influence backstage!

You I can't turn down a chance to be in your data. I have 2 or 3 in londonverse 16.

Name: Michael Kuwabara

Size: lightweight

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): Basically a Michael Jackson wannabe complete with white fedora (maybe the fedora could be an alt, since he'd start as bland)

Bio: Yoshiro Kuwabara (known to fans as Michael Kuwabara) is a young lion with knowledge of basic martial arts and kick boxing. He is a life long fan of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and hopes to one day be just as popular.

Additional Information: Yes, I got Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho. Sue me. :)

Name: Thomson Bridges

Size: Ripped Light Heavyweight

Style: Regular Wrestler

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): Australian (White), looks like Jay White, but bigger.

Bio: Former rugby player and amateur bodybuilder who played in the JR League-1 in the Yokohama Power team. He has been a fan of wrestling since he was a child, so when a serious injury prevented him from playing rugby, he decided to start a wrestling career. His superstar look and surprisingly high agility for a man of his size thanks to which he is able to perform several moves typical for smaller wrestlers make Bridges soon conquer not only the local, but also the global wrestling scene.

Additional Information:

Name: Amanda Anderson

Size: Small

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): Japanese (White), looks like Alexa Bliss.

Bio: Born in Tokyo as the daughter of the president of the Tokyo Computer System Inc Paul Anderson and his wife Ashley who moved to Japan 20 years ago. A graduate of the University of Tokyo in the past, she practiced gymnastics and track and field, extremely beautiful, athletic and charismatic Amanda has everything to become one of the joshi stars in the future, but her dream is to become a female wrestling star in America.

Additional Information:

Name: Comic Chikafusa

Style: Entertainer

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): An average dude with a goofy face and hairstyle. After all, he's supposed to be a comedian!

Bio: "The Comic" Chikafusa Oshita is a Japanese youngster who certainly stands out. While he isn't the most talented worker by any means necessary, Chikafusa has a strength in his entertainment skills. Boasting enviable amounts of charisma, great acting and solid microphone work, you'd never believe such a guy could be a pro wrestler in Japan. His day job is that of a comedian, so he makes people laugh by day, then eats his words at night. He'll likely be a jobber to the stars, but he'll probably find a career out of making crowds react.

Additional Information:

Ca7rSs9.jpg

Name: Shun'en Murayama

Size: Muscular Light Heavyweight

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): A muscled up guy, probably around 6'3" and about 250-ish lbs. Short hair, probably a buzzcut or something.

Bio: "The Strongman" Shun'en Murayama is a muscled man from Kanto who is looking to make a mark on the wrestling industry. Unfortunately for him, he's nothing special in the ring or on the microphone, and so his chances of succeeding in those areas are next to none. However, he's got an undeniable 'X-Factor' to him that makes him a recognizable star, even if you don't know his name. This, along with his size and power, should make him a highly marketable monster heel somewhere down the line. For now, he's just trying to get some experience working the local scenes.

Additional Information:

d9eShOq.jpg

Name: Totoya Yoshihama

Size: Toned Middleweight

Style: Puroresu Style

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): A fairly generic looking youngster. Hair is probably necklength, and he probably has no distinguishing features.

Bio: Totoya Yoshihama is a Japanese youngster looking to make an impact here in pro wrestling. His style is derived from the style that Japan has become known for - hard-hitting, long fought battles between gifted competitors. As such, he doesn't stand out from the crowd and unfortunately comes across as being a little generic. However, he may just be a successful midcarder if he can continue to show and improve upon his good understanding of the basics and solid in-ring psychology.

Additional Information:

2X4HM2S.jpg

Name: Peyton Henry

Style: Technical

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): A white male, brown haired and toned (not ripped), gear is similar to what Jay White would wear. I went through the LondonVerse renders and basically he looks like Dieter York but with maybe not as skinny and with longer hair (like Adrian Gray)

Bio: A young (21) American from New York City who wrestled in the areas for a very short time before heading off to Japan in hopes of being trained in the style of puroresu. His ultimate goal in wrestling is to lead a faction in the largest company in Japan, and win the world title at their biggest show. He may not seem like he has the charisma to pull it off, but give him a chance and he'll blow you away.

Additional Information: Definitely a positive influence backstage!

UvvtOsa.jpg

You I can't turn down a chance to be in your data. I have 2 or 3 in londonverse 16.

Name: Michael Kuwabara

Size: lightweight

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): Basically a Michael Jackson wannabe complete with white fedora (maybe the fedora could be an alt, since he'd start as bland)

Bio: Yoshiro Kuwabara (known to fans as Michael Kuwabara) is a young lion with knowledge of basic martial arts and kick boxing. He is a life long fan of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and hopes to one day be just as popular.

Additional Information: Yes, I got Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho. Sue me. :)

bNZxAvT.jpgF5q7StK.jpg

Name: Thomson Bridges

Size: Ripped Light Heavyweight

Appearance (please understand that I many need to take creative license): Australian (White), looks like Jay White, but bigger.

Bio: Former rugby player and amateur bodybuilder who played in the JR League-1 in the Yokohama Power team. He has been a fan of wrestling since he was a child, so when a serious injury prevented him from playing rugby, he decided to start a wrestling career. His superstar look and surprisingly high agility for a man of his size thanks to which he is able to perform several moves typical for smaller wrestlers make Bridges soon conquer not only the local, but also the global wrestling scene.

Additional Information:

Xe52XWs.jpg