High Risque & Conservative workers

So, I got quite a few Extremely Conservative workers refuse to even negotiate with my attempt to hire them because my company has high Risqué level in the product. Ok, I'm fine with a game restriction like this......my problem is why the hell would these guys be working for PSW (who's also heavily-risqué) in the first place? There're quite a few like that there: Ernest Youngman, Hell's Bouncer, Logan Wolfsbaine, etc. Would the AI be able to re-sign these guys when their contracts are up?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Greylocke" data-cite="Greylocke" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42551" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, I got quite a few Extremely Conservative workers refuse to even negotiate with my attempt to hire them because my company has high Risqué level in the product. Ok, I'm fine with a game restriction like this......my problem is why the hell would these guys be working for PSW (who's also heavily-risqué) in the first place? There're quite a few like that there: Ernest Youngman, Hell's Bouncer, Logan Wolfsbaine, etc. Would the AI be able to re-sign these guys when their contracts are up?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A high Negotiation skill (7 or higher, I think?) allows you to hire people who would otherwise be put off by your product.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shamelessposer" data-cite="shamelessposer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42551" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A high Negotiation skill (7 or higher, I think?) allows you to hire people who would otherwise be put off by your product.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moafnsteel" data-cite="moafnsteel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42551" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Unfortunately that does not work, I used sophie on a test game and it still says the same thing</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, and my UC's Negotiation was already at 7.</p><p> </p><p> What puzzles me is why these people will work for PSW but not for me (I was SWF). It wasn't even as if my Risque level is higher than PSW. We're both Heavy, and I'm can offer far better contracts as a National fed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Greylocke" data-cite="Greylocke" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42551" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, and my UC's Negotiation was already at 7.<p> </p><p> What puzzles me is why these people will work for PSW but not for me (I was SWF). It wasn't even as if my Risque level is higher than PSW. We're both Heavy, and I'm can offer far better contracts as a National fed.</p></div></blockquote>If I recall correctly, some rules don't apply to the AI.

Archived