My owner is a drug addict.

Mod: Rising Storms '91

So, because I'm a lunatic and decided UWF was a great decision to book, I have had to deal with a particularly iffy problem. That being that the man who in real life died while chasing hookers with a baseball bat, covered in vaseline and coke, had a drug problem! Whodathunk.

The problem is I can't send my own owner to rehab, or fine him, or really do anything. This wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't pissy about being left off shows despite also having no acting talent. He's also causing issues with other companies left right and center, refusing to let me join alliances, and for the past year has had me burying a poor Midcarder.

So I'm not going to ask how to send him to rehab, or how to get him to improve his behavior. I'm past that point. I want to know how I can get revenge on him without being fired, or ruining the company.

So, a humiliating storyline, or perhaps a worker known for botches I could... encourage him to wrestle. Maybe a way to encourage a personal scandal? I want to ruin this man.

Or if there's some way to actually get him to stop being a dick, that'd be appriciated. And before someone says it, let me clarify, a way to stop him without disabling key features of the game.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Silent_Thunder" data-cite="Silent_Thunder" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Mod: Rising Storms '91<p> </p><p> And before someone says it, let me clarify, a way to stop him without disabling key features of the game.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This!</p><p> </p><p> It seems like you can't find a solution to certain things, I'm having trouble getting half my roster off drugs at the moment without turning features off.</p><p> </p><p> You could run an on screen feud where the winner takes ownership of the company which you eventually win and become the owner too? Add a new player, then delete once the owners gone etc.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Winter8905" data-cite="Winter8905" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Which UWF and which owner is that? both went under before 91 from what I recall?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Herb Abrams UWF. The man was a nutbar.</p><p> </p><p> They somehow trundled along untill 96', although only stayed on TV till 93'.</p>

<p>cant see how you could get round this. potentially need to stick it out and look for a new job?</p><p> </p><p>

you could run the owner storyline but then that's editing the DB as well and not realistic.</p><p> </p><p>

any chance you can send on holiday? like repeatedly?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>and for the past year has had me burying a poor Midcarder.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wait. Your owner asked you to bury a midcarder? As an Owner Goal?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wait. Your owner asked you to bury a midcarder? As an Owner Goal?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Vince McMahon told me to bury The British Bulldog once.</p><p> </p><p> Anyway,you should resing and really stick around until you can find some better work,or Put him against unsafe people and have them go all-out.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hive" data-cite="Hive" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Send him on vacation. For six months. Out of sight, out of mind.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> you can't send the owner on vacation, he's your boss. You can't give them bonuses either.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wait. Your owner asked you to bury a midcarder? As an Owner Goal?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Considering there was an owner goal that told you not to hire any gay or bisexual workers anything is possible.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Silent_Thunder" data-cite="Silent_Thunder" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Mod: Rising Storms '91<p> </p><p> So, because I'm a lunatic and decided UWF was a great decision to book, I have had to deal with a particularly iffy problem. That being that the man who in real life died while chasing hookers with a baseball bat, covered in vaseline and coke, had a drug problem! Whodathunk.</p><p> </p><p> The problem is I can't send my own owner to rehab, or fine him, or really do anything. This wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't pissy about being left off shows despite also having no acting talent. He's also causing issues with other companies left right and center, refusing to let me join alliances, and for the past year has had me burying a poor Midcarder.</p><p> </p><p> So I'm not going to ask how to send him to rehab, or how to get him to improve his behavior. I'm past that point. I want to know how I can get revenge on him without being fired, or ruining the company.</p><p> </p><p> So, a humiliating storyline, or perhaps a worker known for botches I could... encourage him to wrestle. Maybe a way to encourage a personal scandal? I want to ruin this man.</p><p> </p><p> Or if there's some way to actually get him to stop being a dick, that'd be appriciated. And before someone says it, let me clarify, a way to stop him without disabling key features of the game.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hm... if you want to get him to stop being a dick, try using "positive meddle" to make him friends with a locker room leader or other positive influence, preferably one that doesn't do drugs or drink. I'd go with "Dr. Death" Steve Williams who is likely on your roster. </p><p> </p><p> If you want to "destroy him": Try to get Herb to take stunt and crazy bumps at every opportunity -- he'll be out injured long term quickly.</p><p> </p><p> Also, force him into hi-risk matches -- stuff with fire like the Inferno Match or explosives like the Exploding Cage match. You'll have to hold events to show said matches. If he won't fight in deathmatches, get him "thrown from scaffold" in a Scaffold or High Incident Scaffold match -- get creative in the match creator and put Herb through glass, explosives, barbed wire and throw him off high areas.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="joemurphy" data-cite="joemurphy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Considering there was an owner goal that told you not to hire any gay or bisexual workers anything is possible.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Didn't see that one either. I guess I haven't booked for any d-bags owners yet.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="joemurphy" data-cite="joemurphy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Considering there was an owner goal that told you not to hire any gay or bisexual workers anything is possible.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It pops if the owner has heat with someone backstage. Herb has heat with Steve Ray because he thinks Ray owed money and banged his wife. (He did the first, not the second)</p><p> </p><p> In real life he paid Steve Williams some extra money to shoot on him during a match, breaking his nose.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Silent_Thunder" data-cite="Silent_Thunder" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Herb Abrams UWF. The man was a nutbar.<p> </p><p> They somehow trundled along untill 96', although only stayed on TV till 93'.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Used to love watching that promotion back in the day and always liked the Penta Hotel as a venue. Place really made the promotion look higher class than it realistically had a right to. Makes me sad that Abrams was the mess he was but the line between genius and madness can be pretty thin sometimes.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Silent_Thunder" data-cite="Silent_Thunder" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Mod: Rising Storms '91<p> </p><p> So, because I'm a lunatic and decided UWF was a great decision to book, I have had to deal with a particularly iffy problem. That being that the man who in real life died while chasing hookers with a baseball bat, covered in vaseline and coke, had a drug problem! Whodathunk.</p><p> </p><p> The problem is I can't send my own owner to rehab, or fine him, or really do anything. This wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't pissy about being left off shows despite also having no acting talent. He's also causing issues with other companies left right and center, refusing to let me join alliances, and for the past year has had me burying a poor Midcarder.</p><p> </p><p> So I'm not going to ask how to send him to rehab, or how to get him to improve his behavior. I'm past that point. I want to know how I can get revenge on him without being fired, or ruining the company.</p><p> </p><p> So, a humiliating storyline, or perhaps a worker known for botches I could... encourage him to wrestle. Maybe a way to encourage a personal scandal? I want to ruin this man.</p><p> </p><p> Or if there's some way to actually get him to stop being a dick, that'd be appriciated. And before someone says it, let me clarify, a way to stop him without disabling key features of the game.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would hold a event that is just for him in a throwaway location. Put him through a gauntlet of dangerous matches to ensure the man breaks. Have him start with an inferno match....move onto a scaffold match....the next could be a barbwire match....ect. Make sure you do it in the same night and try to end his career....I would run this event in a region that you don't care about so you don't tank your ratings.</p>

Easiest solution, without injuring him, is to have him used in an angle on your pre-show or post show. He will still affect your backstage raging and whatever else, but at least you have fulfilled the requirement to not leave him off the show. And in one of the two spots, he doesn't kill your show rating.

Archived