WCW: Heart and Soul

<p>The Unnatural - <em>It's hard to tell how things will fall now after the brief hiatus; sometimes plans that were once set in stone change when you take some time to step back. But I can't see Rey lifting the belt here, as his oncoming match against Eddie at Starrcade will not require it to be a classic.</em></p><p>

Steve Austin - <em>Austin puts Corino's challenge to rest before focusing solely on Goldberg.</em></p><p>

RVD - <em>By hook or by crook, Rob retains the title.</em></p><p>

The Unbound - <em>They keep the belts for now, but the Dragons will have something to object.</em></p><p>

Bobby Roode - <em>Can't see him dropping out from the TV title just yet, he has more to give to this division before losing it.</em></p><p>

Jamie Knoble - <em>This is the only piece of gold that the Empire has right now, so they keep it.</em></p><p>

AJ Styles</p><p>

Lance Storm</p><p>

Sean O'Haire</p><p>

Sting</p><p> </p><p>

MOTN: Austin vs. Corino</p><p>

Titles: 0</p><p>

Austin vs. Corino: Yes</p><p>

Roode's challenger: Cash? It'd be a good way to get him on the card and see what he can do.</p>

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Rey Vs. Eddie will be a classic with or without the championship. Considering that The Unnatural is Dustin Rhodes, I only feel it's right he main events Starcade. He deserves it with the performance he's been putting on. </em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong> vs. King Corino</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Who's next...? GOLDBERG!</em></p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Man, I hate having to bet against either one of these men, but RVD is leaving as champion. Unlike Steiner, RVD has plenty more years left in the tank.</em></p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs. <strong>The Unbound {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>I think the Jung Dragons get their "feel good" moment at Starcade.</em></p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: ??? vs. <strong>Bobby Roode {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Whoever answers the challenge will give Roode a run for his money but in the end, the Glorious one will prevail.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Hayabusa vs. <strong>Jamie Knoble {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Jamie Knoble has been hot as of late, I don't see him slowing down just yet.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: <strong>AJ Styles</strong> vs. Shane Douglas</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I'm starting to think that maybe... Just maybe, you have Styles versus Unnatural at Starcade. Man, what a match that would be.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: <strong>Lance Storm</strong> vs. Brian Kendrick</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: <strong>Eddie Guerrero</strong> vs. Sean O'Haire</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: <strong>Sting</strong> vs. Christopher Daniels</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Mysterio Vs. Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? <strong>0</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? <strong>Yes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? <strong>Cash</strong></p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques: Man, it felt so good reading this again. Really is great to have you back!</p>

<p>Unnatural. Agree with the others. Rey vs Eddie doesn't need the title to be great. Plus, Dustin needs to main event starrcade's 20th anniversary to make his dad proud.</p><p> </p><p>

Austin. GOLDBERG'S NEXT!!</p><p> </p><p>

RVD</p><p> </p><p>

dragons vs unbound: oof, tough call. I believe this will be a draw, setting up a rematch, and the dragons's final victory, at starrcade.</p><p> </p><p>

Bobby roooooooooo</p><p> </p><p>

KNOBLEMANIA RUNNIN WILD ON THESE CHINTOKS AND MUCHACHOS, YEEHAW!!- robert, from texas</p><p> </p><p>

AJ. Cause predictions</p><p> </p><p>

Storm. AJ and storm is always gold.</p><p> </p><p>

Eddie</p><p> </p><p>

Sting</p><p> </p><p>

Match of the night: Austin vs corino</p><p> </p><p>

Will it take place? Yes, but it turns into a tag team match between corino and Goldberg vs Austin and FROM OUTTA NOWHERE, THE SHOCKMASTER!!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Hey, a man can dream, right?</p><p> </p><p>

Roode's challenger: Robocop... nah, kid cash</p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: <strong>Rey Mysterio Jr.</strong> vs. The Unnatural {©}</p><p> </p><p>

"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin vs. King Corino - <strong>No contest</strong></p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs.<strong> The Unbound</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: ??? vs. <strong>Bobby Roode</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: <strong>Chavo Guerrero Jr.</strong> vs. Hayabusa vs. Jamie Knoble {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: AJ Styles vs. <strong>Shane Douglas</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: <strong>Lance Storm</strong> vs. Brian Kendrick</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: <strong>Eddie Guerrero</strong> vs. Sean O'Haire</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Sting vs. <strong>Christopher Daniels</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Rey/Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? <strong>2</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? <strong>No</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? <strong>Cash</strong></p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong> vs. King Corino</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam {©}</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: <strong>The Jung Dragons</strong> vs. The Unbound {©}</p><p>

<em>They are too fun for me to root against</em></p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: ??? vs. <strong>Bobby Roode {©}</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Hayabusa vs. <strong>Jamie Knoble {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: <strong>AJ Styles</strong> vs. Shane Douglas</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: Lance Storm vs. <strong>Brian Kendrick</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: <strong>Eddie Guerrero </strong>vs. Sean O'Haire</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: <strong>Sting</strong> vs. Christopher Daniels</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Rey/Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? <strong>1</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place?<strong>Oh hell yeah</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? <strong>Harry Smith</strong></p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin </strong>vs. King Corino</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: <strong>The Jung Dragons</strong> vs. The Unbound {©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: ??? vs. <strong>Bobby Roode {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: <strong>AJ Styles </strong>vs. Shane Douglas</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: <strong>Lance Storm </strong>vs. Brian Kendrick</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Sting vs. <strong>Christopher Daniels</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

What will be match of the night? Mysterio/Dustin</p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? 1</p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? Yes</p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? Cash. The Kid.</p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques: Missed your work, my friend</p>

<strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong> vs. King Corino - <strong>DQ</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs. <strong>The Unbound {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Sting vs. <strong>Christopher Daniels</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>AJ Styles vs. Shane Douglas</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? <strong>No</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? <strong>Matt Hardy</strong></p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam {©}</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs. <strong>The Unbound {©}</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: <strong>Chavo Guerrero Jr.</strong> vs. Hayabusa vs. Jamie Knoble {©}</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Austin vs Corino</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? <strong>yes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? <strong>cash</strong></p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Hayabusa vs. <strong>Jamie Knoble</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? Unnatural v Rey</p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? 0</p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger?</p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques: Matt Hardy</p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. <strong>The Unnatural</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs. <strong>The Unbound</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: ??? vs. <strong>Bobby Roode</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Hayabusa vs. <strong>Jamie Knoble</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>Sean O'Haire</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Mysterio / Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? <strong>Yes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Dustin's doing a fine job and I think the Rey/Eddie rivalry program is better for the two of them.</em></p><p> </p><p>

"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin vs. <strong>King Corino</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>I suspect this got rushed because of Palumbo's exodus to the Fed; to give Austin more of a chase I think Corino has to get the win here and for Austin to get his revenge at the Stu Hart Classic, setting up his match with Goldberg at Starrcade. *edit* If this match happens at all.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>RVD needs to cement his new attitude and style, while Scott only has something to prove to his own ego.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The Dragons will be overruled.</em></p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: <strong>???</strong> vs. Bobby Roode {©}</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I'm probably a fool here but when I do an open challenge it's because I can't think of a decent story but need to get someone on the show. So I'm thinking you're struggling to find Bobby's role as a champ and want to give him more flexibility without the gold.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Chavo holding gold I think takes focus away from Eddie/Rey and I'm not feeling Hayabusa. Knoble's on a wave of momentum though and I think he's still got gas in the tank as champ.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: AJ Styles vs. <strong>Shane Douglas</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Rey vs. The Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? <em>Oh you sneaky twerp! I hadn't considered that.</em> <strong>No.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? <strong>Jeff Hardy</strong></p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques:</p><p> </p><p>

I decide to get back into reading Dynasties and you're back as well! It's fate! Great to have you back.</p>

October 2003: Pre-Halloween Havoc News and Notes

October 10th, 2003

I put the document down on my desk and sighed. This had been a surprise, but given the circumstances I guess I could understand where Mitsuharu Misawa was coming from.

Out of the blue, I'd received an official letter from Pro Wrestling NOAH, signed by its owner Misawa. In the letter NOAH said that our continued efforts to build our brand up to a global scale and "take over Japan" posed a threat to the future of NOAH, who had their own sights on clearly establishing themselves as the top Japanese promotion. As a result, they were terminating our working arrangement and would no longer be willing to make any talent exchanges. But more than that, they also now considered us an enemy and would take any steps necessary to compete in the coming war.

I would've loved to keep our working agreement in place no matter how big we grew. NOAH has a great group of talent that could've been very useful to us, especially on shows we hold in Japan. But more than that, I wanted them to stay strong. While it's true that Japan is one of our key areas as we take the fight to Vince, I don't want to destroy the existing scene there in the process. I thought that partnering with us would help NOAH out, and on the flip side, the new change in our dynamic could potentially be disastrous for them. They've already got WWE to contend with, and now that they count us as an enemy as well, any attempts to compete on a national scale are probably going to end very badly for NOAH. I hope they don't come to regret this decision.

It's too bad that NOAH feels this way. I thought our partnership could have been mutually beneficial, but if Misawa wants to count me as an enemy, there's not much I can do about that. I have no real desire to hurt NOAH or drive them out of business, but I can't spend too much time worrying about their fate either. My focus needs to be on the real war, the only one that matters, and that's with Vince. Japan is an essential part of that, and we're not backing down now.

2LYetxN.jpg

Some very bad news here, as reports are surfacing that Michinoku Pro has accumulated a lot of debt and may be forced to close up shop soon. That'd be a shame if true because their touring events are usually good, but I guess the cost of running those events is too high. I've considered reaching out to The Great Sasuke and making an offer for the company, as there are several guys there I'm interested in, but I figure I can always just sign whomever I'm interested in if and when the company folds.

Shinjiro Otani hurt his spine working a match with Jinsei Shinzaki on October 13th and will be out for a couple of months. This hurts not only Michinoku Pro but Zero-One as well, since he is a top tier star for both groups.

The company held their 'Kings of Spandex' event on October 14th. Main event and match of the night was Jinsei Shinzaki and Great Sasuke beating Tiger Mask IV and Yoshihiro Takayama. That match was okay, but they routinely put on better matches on their smaller touring events. The show overall got a 71 rating, which is pretty disappointing by their standard.

http://i.imgur.com/syuSRKH.jpg

Despite being given a main event push and winning the Champion's Carnival tournament earlier this year, Jushin Liger has left the company. This seems like a clear sign that he's remaining loyal to NJPW, and will probably sign an exclusive deal with them once it's time to negotiate.

http://i.imgur.com/sDkxtEI.jpg

NJPW held their King of Pro Wrestling event on October 13th. Riki Choshu retaining the IWGP Heavyweight title over Kazuyuki Fujita was a pretty disappointing match, which might explain why it was only the semi main event. The actual main event saw Manabu Nakanishi, Osamu Nishimura and Tatsumi Fujinami prevail in a six man tag against Satoshi Kojima and the Crew Cutters, which was quite a bit better. But both matches were blown away by Koji Kanemoto stealing the show in his excellent successful Junior Heavyweight title defense against Hiroshi Tanahashi. The show could've been excellent if that was the main event, but instead it got an 85 rating.

http://i.imgur.com/HLY8nvy.jpg

Ricky Marvin, who is being pushed at a main event level in NOAH, tore his ACL working a TV tag match with Chris Candido against Mitsuharu Misawa and Yoshinari Ogawa, so they'll be without him until the spring of 2004.

http://i.imgur.com/nUYCk9q.jpg

AJ Styles and Kanyon have both been hitting the gym hard recently, and it's paid off in improved, more muscular physiques that should help both come across as bigger stars. That's always great to see, especially from guys who are so talented in the ring.

I signed Wesna Busic to a written deal. She'd impressed in her handful of per date appearances with us, so I decided to make her a full-time member of Renaissance and start pushing her as a legitimate threat instead of enhancement talent. Commentary has been stressing her experiences in amateur wrestling and boxing, both of which she took up when she couldn't find a wrestling school to enroll in, and we've also made a big deal out of her competing against and beating men regularly during her days in Europe.

Everyone agreed it was time for Mariko Yoshida to get the call up from developmental. Upon her Renaissance debut, we presented her as a wholesome wrestling machine, someone with a gentle disposition away from the ring but who possessed the ability to tie her opponents up in knots.

Since I paired Bobby Heenan up with Colt Cabana in a managerial role, I needed a replacement backstage interviewer. I hired Becky Bayless off of the indies to fill the role, though I get the sense she'd rather be a wrestler. She doesn't have the skill to do that though, not on this roster.

Speaking of Heenan, I signed him to a new one year written contract. He'd been operating under a per appearance deal, but I wanted to have him readily available any time I book Cabana.

I'm told that Kyoko Inoue and Sonoko Kato have struck up a friendship over, of all things, a shared love of tea. Hey, whatever keeps the locker room morale up, I guess.

http://i.imgur.com/7AiYO6E.jpg

DDP opened Raw with an in-ring promo one week after he wrapped up with us. The promo was interrupted by Jerry Sags, who DDP beat in a quick squash with the Diamond Cutter. That wasn't the most inspiring debut, but things picked up dramatically the next week when he won in the main event against none other than The Rock. Safe to say he's happy about his move for the time being.

Speaking of DDP, it didn't take him long to make new friends in the WWE. I hear he and Kurt Angle have been chatting a lot backstage at events.

http://i.imgur.com/JO5PDMM.jpg

TNA held their latest show, Hell or High Water, on October 18th, and there were a pair of title changes. The new team of Matt Cross and Sonjay Dutt, now known as Team Thunder, beat Team Pillage to win the TNA tag titles, which were vacated when we signed Ace Steel to a developmental deal. The bigger story is that Mantaur's reign of terror and crappy matches is over, because he dropped TNA's World title to Marc Mero in another stinker. If I were Jarrett I would've either put the title on myself or given it to Matt Sydal, but Mero's still a massive step up from Mantaur. That match was wisely stuck in the semi main, and the headliner and easy match of the night was Jarrett and Nicho (aka Psychosis) winning a tag match over Sydal and BJ Whitmer. The show scored a 58, which is their best ever.

fOS5DO2.jpg

Just a couple of months after dropping the NWA title to Kid Romeo in a surprise, Kazushi Sakuraba became a two time champion by winning the title off of Yoshiaki Fujiwara during Zero-One's Regeneration tour. Fujiwara wound up holding the title for less than a month, but Sakuraba's a much better choice anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/ebDwXEW.jpg

PWG has hit the scene with a few very impressive shows given their size, and they also continue to ruffle some feathers around the business. There was already hostility between them and ROH, and now I'm hearing the same applies to both TNA and IRON. Hopefully stuff like this doesn't cost them talent down the road if guys are forced to choose sides.

<hr noshade size=3>

General diary comments/questions/critiques: Is Cash's entire existence just "Give The Dragons a Chance" except not kayfabe? Glad to see you back once again

Yeah, that might be a good way to put it. I really need to find something, anything, for him to do.

The Unnatural - It's hard to tell how things will fall now after the brief hiatus; sometimes plans that were once set in stone change when you take some time to step back.

It's interesting that you say that. It was actually remembering a very recent huge change I'd made in my Starrcade plans that finally motivated me to dive back in, because it's something I'm really looking forward to.

Oh no... sucks for michinoku pro. How much are they actually spending?? On one hand, it would probably mean the eventual founding of dragon gate and Joe sign with you.... on the other hand, a world without michinoku pro would be pretty depressing...

Woah, WTF, misawa??? That's even stupider than over-relying on you and kobashi instead of pushing the younger wrestlers. Oh, and RAT BOY OGAWA AS JUNIOR ACE???? SRSLY????

Come to think of it, misawa was a pretty terrible Booker in hindsight...

So styles now looks phenomenal... gonna really help him pierce the main event scene.

MANTAUR HAS BEEN SLAIN!! by Marc mero... How old is he in 2003??? Is Jarrett unable to put the title on sydal? What's his booking skills and preferences?

INDY WARS!!! INDY WARS!!! DIS GUN BE GUD!!!

World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. The Unnatural {©}

"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin vs. King Corino

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. Rob Van Dam {©}

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs. The Unbound {©}

World Television Championship: ??? vs. Bobby Roode {©}

Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Hayabusa vs. Jamie Knoble {©}

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: AJ Styles vs. Shane Douglas

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: Lance Storm vs. Brian Kendrick

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Eddie Guerrero vs. Sean O'Haire

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Sting vs. Christopher Daniels

What will be match of the night? Mysterio v Unnatural

How many championships will change hands? 1

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? Yes

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? James Storm

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. The Unnatural {©} -The Unnatural</p><p> </p><p>

"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin vs. King Corino- Austin</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. Rob Van Dam {©} - Rob Van Dam</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs. The Unbound {©} - The Unbound</p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: ??? vs. Bobby Roode {©} - Bobby Roode</p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Hayabusa vs. Jamie Knoble {©} - Jamie Knoble- After an A* with Austin Knoble doesn't lose to either Hayabusa or even Chavo who actually seems a good babyface in your dynasty even if i always found him a better heel</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: AJ Styles vs. Shane Douglas - AJ Styles</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: Lance Storm vs. Brian Kendrick - Tough one, Kendrick is getting a push. But Storm is higher on the card so he wins</p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Eddie Guerrero vs. Sean O'Haire - Eddie </p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Sting vs. Christopher Daniels - Christopher Daniels. Sting may be the name, but you said he is on time decline. </p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? Mysterio v Unnatural</p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? Matt Hardy</p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. <strong>The Unnatural</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

"<strong>The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong> vs. King Corino</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: "<strong>Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner</strong> vs. Rob Van Dam {©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs. <strong>The Unbound </strong>{©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: <strong>???</strong> vs. Bobby Roode {©}</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night?- <strong>Mysterio/Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands?- <strong>1</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place?- <strong>Yes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger?- <strong>C.M. Punk</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Final Countdown" data-cite="The Final Countdown" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43035" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Good, so it wasn't lost on everybody then! Yeah, I was playing through a Phoenix Wright game on the 3DS as the Dragons were going through that gimmick change, and it seemed to fit.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> you mean it's not a reference to </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/QRcdlOhf5vA?list=PLHjYcH0KZzuA-ElBU2Yye83bQSihj4Zzp" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe></div></div>

World Tag Team Championship: <strong>The Jung Dragons</strong> vs. The Unbound {©}</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Rey v.s Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? <strong>Rikishi</strong></p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques:</p>

<p>Fan Scorecard:</p><p> </p><p>

World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin vs. King Corino</p><p>

<strong>Non-Finish Here</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs.<strong> The Unbound {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: <strong>Eddie Guerrero </strong>vs. Sean O'Haire</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin vs. King Corino</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place? Yes, but will end quickly and be more like an angle.</p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger? <strong>Matt Hardy</strong></p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques: Great to have you back!</p>

<p>Hey, TFC, i recently researched TNA's world X cup, and I thought that was a brilliant idea! Maybe with WCW, you could organise a world cup of professional wrestling at some point in the future, with nations being represented by both WCW wrestlers, wrestlers from affiliated promotions and wrestlers hired for the world cup just to fill up the numbers.</p><p> </p><p>

Let me know what you think! Can't wait for the show to be uploaded!</p>

<p>Fan Scorecard:</p><p> </p><p>

World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: <strong>???</strong> vs. Bobby Roode {©} </p><p>

<em>By DQ</em></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night?: <strong>Rey vs. Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands?: <strong>One</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place?: <strong>Yes!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger?: <strong>Jeff Hardy</strong></p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques: I'm very excited to see this back. You're the man, TFC!</p>

<p>Tips</p><p> </p><p>

Fan Scorecard:</p><p> </p><p>

World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Jung Dragons vs. T<strong>he Unbound</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: ??? vs. <strong>Bobby Roode</strong> {©} </p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the A Block: Lance Storm vs. <strong>Brian Kendrick</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Stu Hart Classic, Second Round in the B Block: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>Sean O'Haire</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night?: Rey vs. Unnatural</p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands?: One</p><p> </p><p>

Will the Austin vs. Corino match take place?: Yes!</p><p> </p><p>

Who will be Roode's mystery challenger?: TJ Wilson</p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Rey vs The Unatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? <strong>2</strong></p><p> </p><p>