TEW Hall Of Fame 2017 Voting Phase

The Nomination phase is over and now we come to the Voting phase. The Voting Phase goes like this:

1. Each person gets 3 votes to be placed in my pm box. Only those sent to my pm box will be counted.

2. Only those listed on the Contenders list at the bottom of this post are eligible.

3. These 3 votes are to be placed in order: 1, 2, 3.

4. Vote listed at 1 gets 3 points, vote listed at 2 gets 2 points, vote listed at 3 gets 1 point.

5. Self-Votes are NOT allowed in this phase and will not be counted if sent to me.

6. Feel free to post publicly in this thread who your votes have gone to and why people should vote for them.

7. This page will not be updated as the nomination phase was. This way it will be a surprise who gets into the Hall Of Fame.

8. Any further questions, feel free to ask on this thread or in my pm box.

9. Barring a tie, 3 people will be voted in at the deadline. In case of a tie, we will simply have more people voted in this time.

10. This will run for one month, until August 5 at 6 PM PST.

Contenders

DerekB

Uncrewed

Andylion

MrCreative

TsuMirren

BurningHamster

shipshirt

Iceisle

jtlant

Nobby_McDonald

Just a quick little bump. Make sure you get your votes in! Congratulations to those who made it this far. I can tell you from experience that it's a real honor to be invited in the Hall of Fame.

It's also an honour for everyone to be able to use my data in just about every historical real world mod. :)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nobby_McDonald" data-cite="Nobby_McDonald" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43898" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm humbled to be nominated. Thank you. And a big thank you to Genadi and his 2001 mod.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, the 2001 Mod was fun to work on. Mainly because my former promotion, Scottish Championship Wrestling, is in there. Can't be many mod makers who own the intellectual copyright for some of the content. It was a nice flashback to a time when I'd worked for the FWA & EWW on websites then lost my mind and decided near bankruptcy was a good idea. Every name, every new worker, every belt, promotion and then even the testing "haha a Hammerlock guy as FWA Champion" as I laughed myself to tears over things very few people would even find remotely interesting.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nobby_McDonald" data-cite="Nobby_McDonald" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43898" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm humbled to be nominated. Thank you. And a big thank you to Genadi and his 2001 mod.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I gave you my top vote because you deserve it. You have been one of the best diary writers on the board and you have been doing it for a long time. Granted I am hardly on the boards that much anymore so I do not have as much time to keep up with your current diary, but your older diaries had great writing and humor in them.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nobby_McDonald" data-cite="Nobby_McDonald" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43898" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is this still in the pipeline?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">Here's the link to the Hall of Fame Ceremony...</span></p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=539013" rel="external nofollow">2017 TEW Hall of Fame Ceremony</a></p>

Archived