<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>whats the best way to get someone to agree to having their cut?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As far as I can tell, Morale doesn't affect this. </p><p> </p><p> My experience in TEW 2013 is that workers with high "liberal" traits are more willing to lose their hair (or mask) in an angle [and take bumps]. I haven't seen evidence that this was changed in TEW 2016, but I haven't done it enough to know for sure. </p><p> </p><p> I use these when I can to increase pop -- I don't know exactly how the game calculates this, but it does seem to work significantly more than just a clean win.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>sorry what do you mean by high liberal traits? how would I tell this?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Look in the Behavior tag on the worker's profile</p>

People will also be more willing to cut their hair/lose their mask if the match is on a PPV. I think they'll also be more willing if it's part of a hot storyline, but I can't confirm that part. But as a general rule, people are only really willing to lose their hair if they feel the match is "important" enough, on a threshold dependent on their popularity. If a person is close to their threshold, but not over it, they might agree to a haircut in exchange for a cash bonus, as well.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LordofGustav" data-cite="LordofGustav" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If liberal people are willing to let their hair get cut, then why Adrian Adonis refused to have his hair cut at my 1987 game? He was liberal if you ask.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's more than just being liberal. The worker also has to believe that the situation is important enough to warrant it, so don't expect a worker to agree to a haircut for a random throw-away TV match, even if they are liberal.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sudo_Nym" data-cite="Sudo_Nym" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's more than just being liberal. The worker also has to believe that the situation is important enough to warrant it, so don't expect a worker to agree to a haircut for a random throw-away TV match, even if they are liberal.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ive had the same experience with Adonis which is what prompted my question...... and it wasn't just a throw away tv match.... it was at WM3</p>

Ive had the same experience with Adonis which is what prompted my question...... and it wasn't just a throw away tv match.... it was at WM3

It's probably a combination of several personality traits (not just liberal/conservative) and maybe even a bit of randomness, but I'm not sure.

Archived