The Islands Go Wild [CVERSE]

<p>I settled on the name for our April event. This one will be called Hawaii Rising. It has a double meaning. One, I believe that Hawaiian wrestling is rising and Pro Wrestling Wild is responsible. Second, the main event. It presents a great opportunity for two Hawaiians.</p><p> </p><p> I looked down at the card. It was ready to be sent off to be made public, to have the flyers printed and all of the advertisements made. Originally, I planned to have Samoan Machine face Big Bruiser Findley in a singles contest, but I had to make a change. I'm happy with the change that I made.</p><p> </p><p> I put the card down and smile. </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pro Wrestling Wild presents: Hawaii Rising<p> Sunday, Week 4, 2016.</p><p> Live at The Heiau</p><p> Bell Time: 7:30 PM</p><p> </p><p> Main Event</p><p> Tag Team Contest for the COTT World Tag Team Titles</p><p> Ekuma and James Adams versus The Ring Generals ©</p><p> </p><p> Co-Main Event</p><p> Rhino Umaga versus Brendan Idol</p><p> </p><p> Singles Contest</p><p> Arthur Umaga versus Chess Maniac</p><p> </p><p> Singles Contest</p><p> Roger Montiero versus Quentin Queen</p><p> </p><p> PWW Pacific Trios Championship</p><p> Cobra, Lucas Pobb, and Gidayu Katou versus The Samoan Mafia ©</p><p> </p><p> Singles Match</p><p> Logan Diaz versus Seth Whitehead</p><p> </p><p> Special Preshow Match for the Early Birds</p><p> El Mitico Jr. versus Ricochet Ramone</p><p> </p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p>

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current standings:

theheel has won 2 predictions (technically one one and tied one, but I'm counting as two!)

xMultiGames has won 1 (tied with theheel, both had perfect shows)

The winner of this fourth show will get to contribute something to the company going forward!

Card for Predictions

Main Event

Tag Team Contest for the COTT World Tag Team Titles

Ekuma and James Adams versus The Ring Generals ©

Co-Main Event

Rhino Umaga versus Brendan Idol

Singles Contest

Arthur Umaga versus Chess Maniac

Singles Contest

Roger Montiero versus Quentin Queen

PWW Pacific Trios Championship

Cobra, Lucas Pobb, and Gidayu Katou versus The Samoan Mafia ©

Singles Match

Logan Diaz versus Seth Whitehead

Special Preshow Match for the Early Birds

El Mitico Jr. versus Ricochet Ramone

Main Event

Tag Team Contest for the COTT World Tag Team Titles

Ekuma and James Adams versus The Ring Generals ©

Going with the Ring Generals as it seems your new promotion is just too new to get to have the alliance championship, but who knows right

Co-Main Event

Rhino Umaga versus Brendan Idol

Tough match to call but going with the big Rhino here

Singles Contest

Arthur Umaga versus Chess Maniac

Singles Contest

Roger Montiero versus Quentin Queen

PWW Pacific Trios Championship

Cobra, Lucas Pobb, and Gidayu Katou versus The Samoan Mafia ©

Singles Match

Logan Diaz versus Seth Whitehead

Special Preshow Match for the Early Birds

El Mitico Jr. versus Ricochet Ramone

<p>Card for Predictions</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event</p><p>

Tag Team Contest for the COTT World Tag Team Titles</p><p>

<strong>Ekuma and James Adams</strong> versus The Ring Generals ©</p><p> </p><p>

<em>This is probably one of the most complicated matches to predict it has so many factors to take into a count, but I will go for the fill good moment of the local heroes winning, maybe by dq, or maybe they will take the titles, so i think it could happen because Ekuma and Adams are in the middle of the push of the century, and they deserve it becasue they walked out of very lucrative contracts to work for you, also they are credible top guys in all the US, they could carry the title for the confederation, next the positioning on the card, it wouldnt make sense to put all the attention of the night on 2 of your biggest guys losing, if you wnated the ring generals to beat them this would probably be on the undercard of the show, and Clark Alexander would probably be defending his title on the Main event to take attention of the match and leave the fans going home happily, now my theory on why COTT is letting you take the titles, since the beggining of this adventure, some guys, 3 that i remember, walked of lucrative deals out of loyalty to you, but they didnt walked out only on RIPW, they walked out on SWF, and SWF is different to TCW and USPW on the fact that while the other 2 have two put their rookies straight in the main roster, and begin buildin them as jobbers or in the pre show, SWF has their developmental territory, where they can manage their future more efficeintly, putting their rookies, guys that could need a little more training, indie workers, rusted workers and old workers to train and put over rookies, but when suddenly 3 or more guys that they have been building up for years, and when they were almost ready to go to the main roster they just leave, it leavess SWF rushing to balance itself, first buy working on other guys ti substitute the ones they lost because probably they had storylines in pleace that had to change, and storylines of debuts in the main roster changed also (Probably this will mean Allen and Spade will go up), but they cant wait for the next batch of rookies to fill up the gaps so they were raiding the circuit for indy workers to go into RIPW (or maybe recived offers form USPW or TCW), and one if not the two ring generals was offered a contract, probably marv stavler, and he/they are leaving NYCW, so they need to drop the straps, but out of pure coincidence their new contract/s will begin before any other COTT company show except yours, so Vessey and Keith gave you approval to hav the title change on your main event, they probably wanted you to bring a team of a more stablished member company but you put your foot down knowing you had all bargaining power, because if the title chage doesnt happen in PWW they will have to vacte the Tag Titles so you got the match for your 2 prospects that arent in the main event.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Co-Main Event</p><p>

<strong>Rhino Umaga</strong> versus Brendan Idol</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I dont know a lot about Brendan but, he is just another body in the body count of our dominant tag team champion, so I see Umaga push continue strongly.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Contest</p><p>

<strong>Arthur Umaga</strong> versus Chess Maniac</p><p> </p><p>

<em>this is actually just sad probably one of the biggest stars of MPWF, and one of the best unemployed wrestlers in Mexico, but he simply is not known in the US, so probably he will be a jobber, but a very expensive jobber, but this is only another match to build up Arthur Umaga who will probably default as a substiute partner for Rhino Umaga if Malili isnt finished yet with his commitments in japan.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Contest</p><p>

<strong>Roger Montiero</strong> versus Quentin Queen</p><p> </p><p>

<em>A real toss up, reading their profiles I default to Montiero but i dont see it clear, none of these guys have past history so i will have to go with my gut in this one, lets see if they can impress me.</em></p><p> </p><p>

PWW Pacific Trios Championship</p><p>

Cobra, Lucas Pobb, and Gidayu Katou versus <strong>The Samoan Mafia ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>First title defense, a cohehesive union that are related and have teamed before against a group of two debuting wrestlers that arent known in the US, because they have only worked Australia and Japan respectively teaming up with a guy that needed his last match to be stopped mid way and none of the 3 have worked together before, yep im pretty confident the Mafia wins. </em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Logan Diaz</strong> versus Seth Whitehead</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Another dominant win for Diaz, he seems to be on a unstoppable object run of character, and if he made the ref stop his match with cobra he will have not problem forcing a stoppage on Whitehead</em></p><p> </p><p>

Special Preshow Match for the Early Birds</p><p>

<strong>El Mitico Jr.</strong> versus Ricochet Ramone</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Again, Mitico seems to be on a path of strong grow. but he is still a little too far away to be on the main show, but im sure he will be on the main show sooner rather than later, and I know he will be a main star, but for now he beats the ACPW flopper.</em></p><p> </p><p>

PS: how are you getting all these australian guys if they cannot work the US, also how did you get the RIPW guys?</p><p> </p><p>

On a curious question who are your non wrestlers of the company ?(Announcer, Colour, Ref, Agents)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="XMultiGames" data-cite="XMultiGames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> PS: how are you getting all these australian guys if they cannot work the US, also how did you get the RIPW guys?</p><p> </p><p> On a curious question who are your non wrestlers of the company ?(Announcer, Colour, Ref, Agents)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There are three guys on my roster who normally do not work in the United States: King Malietoa, The Brisbane Devil and Lucas Pobb. With the scenario that I'm building a company in Hawaii and I want it to be built around Pacific wrestlers -- I allowed myself the ability to make them work in the United States. My reasoning being: in pro wrestling history, the two Hawaiian promotions that were in the NWA, 50th State Big Time Wrestling and NWA Polynesian Wrestling, both relied heavily on wrestlers who competed in Japan as well as Samoan and Pacific Islander wrestlers -- so I figured it wasn't that much a leap for them to be willing to make the jump to working for my Hawaiian based company.</p><p> </p><p> As for the RIPW workers, I started with Ekuma and High Flyin' Hawaiian as part of the scenario. When I was thinking of a company that I was interested in doing a diary in, I wanted to build a company in Hawaii with its top starts being primarily Pacific Islanders -- as best I can (with the looming threat of all the major promotions). So in the lore of the company, they left their SWF deals to come help start this company and are on Pay Per Appearance Deals. The third is Charger Siaki, who I lucked into when he was legit released from SWF in week two of my game, so I signed him. </p><p> </p><p> In universe, SWF has let a couple of people go/not offered contract extensions to -- Eric Tyler quit, they let Kristen Pearce go, they let someone else go who will be making their debut in PWW soon -- but it's a mystery!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> As for my backstage/non wrestlers of the company:</p><p> </p><p> Play by Play Announcer: Nat Whitehouse (he's cheap, unemployed, and not awful</p><p> </p><p> Color Commentator -- Smooth C (he's Hawaiian and on a PPA with RIPW as well)</p><p> </p><p> Road Agent - My user character, good road agent but not spectacular</p><p> </p><p> Referee -- Heather Halo, Clark Alexander's sister. Starts out of the business, but figured she'd come back if her brother asked her to, so she did. Not a great referee by any standard, but fit company needs.</p><p> </p><p> If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. I appreciate them!</p>

<p>Main Event</p><p>

Tag Team Contest for the COTT World Tag Team Titles</p><p>

<strong>Ekuma and James Adams</strong> versus The Ring Generals ©</p><p>

<em>Good team to be facing in the Ring Generals, but I think the local boys make good here. I expect some hijinks since I figure the Generals are in on a one match deal, but I think it comes from somewhere else on the roster.</em></p><p><em>

Maybe Rhino with a new partner (Arthur anyone?).</em></p><p> </p><p>

Co-Main Event</p><p>

<strong>Rhino Umaga</strong> versus Brendan Idol</p><p>

<em>Rhino will be a major part of this company, and he can work on getting back into his winning ways with a beat down of the superb-selling Idol.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Contest</p><p>

<strong>Arthur Umaga</strong> versus Chess Maniac</p><p>

<em>I think he forms the new team, so getting a win here will help get Arthur pointing in the right direction for a clash with the Hawaiian champs.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Contest</p><p>

<strong>Roger Montiero</strong> versus Quentin Queen</p><p>

<em>Yeesh...I'll go Montiero because Queen is Canadian and I can't think he figures into your plans.</em></p><p> </p><p>

PWW Pacific Trios Championship</p><p>

Cobra, Lucas Pobb, and Gidayu Katou versus <strong>The Samoan Mafia ©</strong></p><p>

<em>A named unit versus Cobra and two debuts. Thanks for coming, guys!</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Logan Diaz</strong> versus Seth Whitehead</p><p>

<em>He is building towards a major role, but Diaz needs to continue to get momentum and wins. Whitehead is another bump in the road.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Special Preshow Match for the Early Birds</p><p>

<strong>El Mitico Jr.</strong> versus Ricochet Ramone</p><p>

<em>I, too, have a love affair with Mitico in start-up promotions. He won't disappoint, but he always seems to gain pop at a snail's pace. But this is another win as he builds up more and more wins to help get him some pop in the area.</em></p>

Hawaii Rising

N52oWlc.jpg

PWW Hawaii Rising

Sunday Week 4, April, 2016

The Heiau, SOLD OUT, 500 in attendance.

Patrick Castle here after attending Pro Wrestling Wild: Hawaii Rising. Another announced sell of 500 fans packing The Heiau. This building is looking like it has been worth the investment with two straight sellouts in a significantly larger building than Jerry’s Basement.

QtKFzHV.jpg vs. 6HXD3LJ.jpg

At about 7:15, those of us in our seats were treated to a surprisingly solid pre-show match. El Mitico Jr., continuing his pre-show appearances battled Ricochet Ramone, who is yet to get a victory here in PWW. Tonight would be no different, though this was Ramone’s best outing, in my opinion. This match started with some good back in forth before El Mitico took control and really worked over Ramone’s neck. Ramone tried to mount some offense but with his neck bothering him, he wasn’t able to absorb the impact off any high flying moves which allowed Mitico to hit him with the Northern Lights Suplex and another victory for the luchador.

Pre Show: El Mitico Jr beat Ricochet Ramone by Northern Lights Suplex in 9:59. D

The show opened promptly at 7:30, these guys don’t play around. There was an announcement that King Malietoa was not in the building for tonight’s scheduled Six Man Title match, but Penfold Perdition would substitute in so that the fans would not be cheated out of a title match. Yes, that means for tonight Penfold Perdition will be acting as one of the Samoan Mafia, though he is not Samoan, and will be defending the Six Man titles along side with them.

OxDxXGx.jpg vs. HYNBE7d.jpg

From there, we go right into our opening contest that pit Seth Whitehead against Logan Diaz. Whitehead, despite being over 250 pounds himself, was no match for Diaz, who completely dominated this affair. He tossed Whitehead around like a ragdoll before getting the full mount again and another referee stoppage for Diaz.

The fans are really starting to get behind Diaz, with his dominating victories and all coming by stoppage. This isn’t something that you see a lot of in the wrestling world so it has definitely helped him stand out here at PWW.

Logan Diaz defeated Seth Whitehead by stoppage 5:26. D

xLHa80O.jpg

9F5dV3l.jpg6ccUaly.jpg3h2DbyJ.jpg vs. 0oxPs7F.jpgDcRvfVa.jpgzHHaTQ5.jpg

Next was the Pacific Trios Title match. Two guys making their debut, and one guy who lost last month against the champions with Penfold as opposed to Malietoa. I can’t wait to find out why Malietoa wasn’t here, but I can tell you that I also couldn’t wait for this match to be over.

Perdition stunk the joint up. I know he’s big and he’s Hawaiian and the office probably wants to seem him get over and they did pair him with guys who had titles tonight but he’s just not worth it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t get cut from the roster soon with how bad he’s performances have been

Charger Siaki hit a very nasty looking Crash Test [sit Out Razor’s Edge] on Pobb for the victory. I can’t say I’m happy with this match and several people got up to go to the bathroom or get popcorn during it.

Charger Siaki def Lucas Pobb by Crash Test in 8:45. E+ The Samoan Mafia retain.

TkH66Lp.jpg vs. 63XRRJ1.jpg

Next out we had two youngers in Roger Monteiro and Quentin Queen who are both looking to get some momentum on their side. This was a good back and forth matchup that saw both guys really get to showcase some skills. Monteiro was able to get the crowd behind him and get some positive reaction based off the way he sold an enzugari and a big back body drop where Monteiro got up so high I thought he might touch the lighting rig above the ring.

Monteiro went on an offensive flurry of chops, forearms and a couple of headbutts that turned the tide and then leaped off the second rope for his trademark Eagle Chop to the skull of Queen. Queen couldn’t kick out.

Roger Monteiro def Quentin Queen with an Eagle Chop in 12:56. D-

SpTPxDY.jpg vs. 22mCGQF.jpg

Chess Maniac was through the curtain next and I really liked the outfit he wore this time. His pants looked exactly like a chessboard on pants and it looked like he got a new mask as well. Then came Arthur Umaga and the two went to town doing their best to steal the show.

Maniac hit a springboard arm drag where he bounced from the ring to the second rope to the top rope and then arm dragged Umaga seemingly across the ring.

Maniac went for a suicide dive out of the ring but Umaga hit him with a standing drop kick from the floor to the middle rope that stopped him in his tracks. Yes, you read that right. From the floor to the middle rope. Umaga really got up for this one.

Back in the ring, Umaga took control and hit a tornado DDT and then a Frog Splash for the victory.

Arthur Umaga def. Chess Maniac by Frog Splash in 12:50 D

e0rFymJ.jpg vs. Sh8qc6n.jpg

Brendan Idol came out and the crowd immediately began to chant “Rhino, Rhino.” Idol was thrown off by this. I could tell that he’s so used to being the one the crowd is cheering for that he didn’t know what to do when he wasn’t.

Rhino came out like a bull in a china shop and came right to the ring and went to work. Idol put up a valiant effort, but everything he did was met with brute force from Rhino Umaga. You could tell he’s got something to prove, especially with his tag team partner having made the jump to Burning Hammer.

Rhino tossed Idol around the ring with some big suplexes, a big running powerslam and hit a lariat that turned Idol inside out. When Idol got back to his feet from the lariat, Rhino hit him with the most devastating Rhino Charge [Pounce] I think I’ve ever seen. Idol went from the center of the ring into the turnbuckles and then to the mat.

Rhino Umaga def. Brendan Idol by Rhino Charge in 9:37, D

yPsEw9F.jpgd3LHpnt.jpg vs. K1vWwt5.jpgMsN1eUl.jpg

Main Event time. The crowd was very ‘up’ for this match. Rhino and Idol got them hyped up and now it was time for a World Tag Team Title Match. Ekuma and James Adams were out first wearing matching gear. That’s a good sign. They look like stars together. This could be a big money tag team if they stick together.

Next out were The Ring Generals and they were showered with boos and they just ate it up. They probably took a good three minutes just getting to the ring, going back and forth with fans. At one point, they threatened to leave if the crowd didn’t quiet down and when they didn’t, they started to get out of the ring but Ekuma and Adams pulled them back in and we were off to the races.

Adams started the match with Statler and was really working him over with some big jabs, a couple of forearms, a hip toss and a standing elbow drop. The crowd was on their feet. Hot for this match. Ekuma came in, tossed both the Ring Generals around, though a bit sloppily, and then tagged out to Adams.

Adams had Statler in a neutral corner and went for a big splash but Statler ducked and Adams went face first into the steel post above the turnbuckle. This turned the tide in the match and Statler and Waldorf got to show why they are the World’s Tag Team Champions. A lot of quick tags in and out, some good double team moves, really working Adams over.

A couple of times Adams tried to get through to Ekuma but they cut him off each time and kept Adams isolated in the ring. They hit Adams with a nice Russian Legsweep/Second Rope Shoulder Tackle combo for a near fall as well as a double Sky High Spinebuster for a near fall. They went for a double back body drop, but Adams managed to turn it into a very creative dive for Ekuma that tagged in the big man.

He came in like a house of fire, clothesline for Waldorf, clothesline for Statler. Another set. The crowd was firmly behind them. Adams was lying out on the floor, clearly spent from the beating he was taking for the majority of the match. Ekuma dumped Statler out of the ring and was left with Waldorf. He got Waldorf up for the Hawaiian Crush [baldo Bomb] and dropped him hard into the mat with it.

Before Halo could count two;however, Statler pulled her from the ring. They started arguing which got Ekuma to lumber over towards the ropes. Halo’s back was to the ring so she missed Malili Umaga sliding into the ring with a steel chair. She also missed him wrapping the chair around Ekuma’s back and sliding back out of the ring.

She didn’t miss Statler sliding into the ring and lifting Ekuma up in a Wheelbarrow, nor Waldorf helping to execute a textbook Wheelbarrow Bomb before making the cover on Ekuma. Adams tried to slide in but something was holding him back.

The Ring Generals def. Ekuma and James Adams by Wheelbarrow Bomb on Ekuma after Malili Umaga interfered. 23:17, D-

The Ring Generals grabbed the COTT World Tag Team Titles and got the hell out of dodge while Malili and Toma (who was the one holding Adams from getting into the ring) thoroughly beat down both Umaga and Adams. First, they hit Adams with a double buckle-bomb followed up by a running knee from Toma. Ekuma got a spiked piledriver before security got to the ring and were able to pull Umaga and Toma out of the ring and away from their fallen foes. E+

Post Show Thoughts

I enjoyed this show. While not as good as last month’s, I thought they got a lot accomplished. The attack on Ekuma and Adams was well executed and I’m very interested in seeing what is going to come of the Samoan Pitbulls here in PWW.

Rhino looked great against Idol (which can also be attributed to Idol’s great selling) and I’m curious to see if they pair him with his little brother Arthur, who is getting some strong momentum behind him, or keep him in a singles roll.

There was no Clark Alexander on this show, which probably also hurt, as he is consistently the best performer on the roster, but hopefully he will be on next month’s show.

I also hope we get some answers as to why King Malietoa was not here tonight, I was really looking forward to seeing the Samoan Mafia and getting Penfold Perdition was a weak substitute.

Anyway, that’s all I have. Thanks for coming to IndyWrestlingRoundUp.com, and I’ll see you guys next time!

Overall Grade: D-

N52oWlc.jpg

QwDnFVf.jpg

The show did not go off as planned. Sure, there were some good things even before the show started. Riley McManus organized a tournament of Mario Kart that had everyone rolling in laughter.

Chess Maniac and Arthur Umaga were really getting along backstage. They started out discussing their match and ended up really enjoying each other's company.

Then it happened. King Malietoa. A guy I have, or maybe had, big plans for. A guy I wanted to build into a star. He's young. He's strong. He's got great star quality and potential... He showed up higher than a kite. I mean high high. I mean he was so high he was looking down on the rest of us high. There was no way I could let him wrestle like that, so I had to send him home and I had to fine him. What kind of message would I send to the guys in the back if I didn't take a stand? Of course, he wasn't happy with it, but what can you do?

Now I've just got to figure out what to do moving forward. Do I keep the momentum on his side? Do I punish just him? Do I give him another chance?

And what about Perdition? He's the worst on the roster. He's not getting any better. Should I just cut him? Should I give him one more chance? There are a lot of decisions to be made... It's going to be a long couple of days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to theheel for going perfect once again! Great job. Your prize will be revealed to you via DM!

XGames and BigJay, you guys both did great, only missing the main event! Hopefully you all enjoyed the show.

<p>I scratch the base of my neck and sigh heavily. It's been two weeks since Hawaii Rising, two weeks to digest what I'm going to do with King Malietoa. Two more weeks to plan out what I want to do for the tag team division, and two more weeks to deal with all of the headaches and hassles that come from running a wrestling company.</p><p> </p><p> It's also given me two weeks to look over our growth. I sat in my office, the television in the corner playing tapes that have been sent to me by hopeful employees. My phone rang and I answered it almost immediately.</p><p> </p><p> "Hello. This is Kawika. Hey Maestro, how are you? That's good. I'm glad you guys are doing well out there. Aztec? Yeah, I've seen a couple of his tapes, the kid has a bright future. Sure, I can use him on my next show. I'll put him in there with Mitico. Of course, I'm happy to -- just remember this when the votes come up for the COTT World Strap and I've got someone I want to nominate. Me, politic? Of course not. Okay, I'll talk to you later brother."</p><p> </p><p> I hung up and sat back. He wants me to use Aztec Prince for a show so that if I like him I can use him more regularly. He's got a lot of potential and it sounds like Maestro wants to get him in front of some more crowds, probably to try and leverage him for a COTT World Title run himself.</p><p> </p><p> That gives me something for Mitico on the upcoming show. I look down at my notes for our next card and just smile. It's going to be a good one... And then there's a knock on the door. They don't wait for me to say come in before they enter -- and that they turns out to be a he, and it turns out to be Findlay.</p><p> </p><p> "Big man, you okay?"</p><p> </p><p> "Yeah. I'm good. But, Burning Hammer called."</p><p> </p><p> "Shit."</p><p> </p><p> "I know."</p><p> </p><p> "First Bali, now you."</p><p> </p><p> "I know, it sucks for you."</p><p> </p><p> "I was about to put the belts on you and Brandon."</p><p> </p><p> "I know, but I can't pass this up."</p><p> </p><p> "I know you can't." I reply after a long moment. "I appreciate you giving us a shot, even if I never really got to live up to what I promised you."</p><p> </p><p> He looked at me for a long moment, "I don't blame you. Bali left, so we couldn't go with that program. Now I'm leaving. I appreciate it though."</p><p> </p><p> And that was that. He shook my hand and left and now I'm left with a card that needs to change -- and I moved the show to Saturday just to accommodate him and Brandon -- and now they don't need to be accommodated. Oh well. Let's see how this goes."</p><p> </p><p> I make an adjustment on the card and then its done. It still promises to be our best card to date -- if everything lives up to the hype.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>PWW Reclaiming Pride<p> Saturday Week 4, May</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Main Event</strong></p><p> Pacific Heavyweight Championship</p><p> Kashmir Singh versus Clark Alexander ©</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Semi Main Event</strong></p><p> Pacific Tag Team Championship</p><p> The Samoan Pitbulls vs. The Rock City Stars vs. The Haka Express (Ekuma and James Adams -- named by 2 time Perfect Score getter The Heel!)</p><p> </p><p> Number One Contender to the Pacific Heavyweight Championship</p><p> Connor Threepwood versus ??? [Mystery Opponent]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Triple Threat Match</p><p> Roger Monteiro versus Cal Sanders vs. Lucas Pobb</p><p> </p><p> Tag Team Match</p><p> Rhino and Arthur Umaga versus Chess Maniac and Lobo Blanco</p><p> </p><p> Opening Match</p><p> Logan Diaz versus Penfold Perdition</p><p> </p><p> Special Pre Show Match for the Early Birds #2</p><p> Samoan Demolition versus Cobra and Seth Whitehead</p><p> </p><p> Special Pre Show Match for the Early Birds #1</p><p> El Mitico Jr. versus Aztec Prince</p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p>

Card for predictions

PWW Reclaiming Pride

Saturday Week 4, May

Main Event

Pacific Heavyweight Championship

Kashmir Singh versus Clark Alexander ©

Semi Main Event

Pacific Tag Team Championship

The Samoan Pitbulls vs. The Rock City Stars vs. The Haka Express (Ekuma and James Adams -- named by 2 time Perfect Score getter The Heel!)

Number One Contender to the Pacific Heavyweight Championship

Connor Threepwood versus ??? [Mystery Opponent]

Triple Threat Match

Roger Monteiro versus Cal Sanders vs. Lucas Pobb

Tag Team Match

Rhino and Arthur Umaga versus Chess Maniac and Lobo Blanco

Opening Match

Logan Diaz versus Penfold Perdition

Special Pre Show Match for the Early Birds #2

Samoan Demolition versus Cobra and Seth Whitehead

Special Pre Show Match for the Early Birds #1

El Mitico Jr. versus Aztec Prince

Special Bonus Point : Who is the mystery opponent [Hint, a big RIPW star, in game he wasn't resigned after getting called up, so I was able to pick him up]

I love this, and not only because of the Australian talent you are using. Though Samoan Demolition is money, as long as you keep King in check and Devil needs a name change. I also look forward to seeing more Milk, but there isn't much room at the top for him. Oh and Pobb is someone I haven't used.

<p>Main Event</p><p>

Pacific Heavyweight Championship</p><p>

Kashmir Singh versus <strong>Clark Alexander ©</strong></p><p>

<em>Singh is your biggest name, but Alexander is a guy you can ride for now until Father Time catches up to him.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Semi Main Event</p><p>

Pacific Tag Team Championship</p><p>

The Samoan Pitbulls vs. The Rock City Stars vs. <strong>The Haka Express</strong></p><p>

<em>I think you spread around the belts a bit, but its a coin flip for me on RCS or Haka Express (love the name!). I'll go with local guys.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Number One Contender to the Pacific Heavyweight Championship</p><p>

Connor Threepwood versus <strong>???</strong> [Mystery Opponent]</p><p>

<em>I can't see Threepwood with a moonshot to title contention, so this is your new SWF guy.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Triple Threat Match</p><p>

<strong>Roger Monteiro</strong> versus Cal Sanders vs. Lucas Pobb</p><p>

<em>I like Monteiro and am glad you are moving him up the card a bit with some good wins. Either that or you psyched me out after giving him the win last month.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Match</p><p>

<strong>Rhino and Arthur Umaga</strong> versus Chess Maniac and Lobo Blanco</p><p>

<em>Let's hope there is some chemistry here (or at least no struggles) on the new team.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Opening Match</p><p>

<strong>Logan Diaz</strong> versus Penfold Perdition</p><p>

<em>Burn it down, Diaz!</em></p><p> </p><p>

Special Pre Show Match for the Early Birds #2</p><p>

<strong>Samoan Demolition</strong> versus Cobra and Seth Whitehead</p><p>

<em>Is this how you knock Malietoa back a peg? I hope not, because they shouldn't be losing to Cobra and Whitehead.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Special Pre Show Match for the Early Birds #1</p><p>

<strong>El Mitico Jr.</strong> versus Aztec Prince</p><p>

<em>He let you use Prince, but you don't have to give him a win.</em></p>

Main Event

I am a fan of Singh, so I am voting with my heart not my head.

Semi Main Event

The Samoan Pitbulls vs. The Rock City Stars vs. The Haka Express (Ekuma and James Adams -- named by 2 time Perfect Score getter The Heel!)

I love the name Haka Express and go with them getting a decent push. I also think Ekuma is planned for greatness so this is a good way to build him up, without running over people in singles competition.

Threepwood is a guy you can easily let fall down the card slowly to get others over. I also always back the ????.

Triple Threat Match

You have plans for Montero. Surprised Pobb is on the main card, but he is probably eating the pin in this one.

Tag Team Match

I like your connection and the way you talk about Chess Maniac, but I think you back the islander boys.

Opening Match

The King incident is hopefully an isolated one as I love both those guys. The Tag-Team pick up the win.

I don't think you will feed Mitico Jr. To Prince. Prince gets his try out, and your Mitico project continues to build steam.

Special Bonus Point : Who is the mystery opponent

PWW Reclaiming Pride

Saturday Week 4, May

Main Event

I look for Clark to continue his championship reign for now

Semi Main Event

Now they just need a manager but the titles should come home to them

I look for the debut here to soundly defeat Threepwood

Triple Threat Match

Kind of a tossup

Tag Team Match

Umaga's clean house and are looking for more

Opening Match

Diaz against possibly the worst wrestler in the C-Verse

Special Bonus Point : Who is the mystery opponent [Hint, a big RIPW star, in game he wasn't resigned after getting called up, so I was able to pick him up]Primus Allen

<p>Card for predictions</p><p> </p><p>

PWW Reclaiming Pride</p><p>

Saturday Week 4, May</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event</p><p>

Pacific Heavyweight Championship</p><p>

Kashmir Singh versus <strong>Clark Alexander ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Is far too early for Clark to lose the title, I just know this match is going to be money, but even as I see them giving the match of the series, Singh will come short, Clark at this moment in time seems like the best shot, and you need to milk it.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Semi Main Event</p><p>

Pacific Tag Team Championship</p><p>

The Samoan Pitbulls vs. The Rock City Stars vs. <strong>The Haka Express</strong> (Ekuma and James Adams -- named by 2 time Perfect Score getter The Heel!)</p><p> </p><p>

<em>This is actually so difficult, i dont see the Rock City Stars winning, but I could see any of the other two teams winning, but i go with the express because i still believ you owe it to them after they gave everything up for you, and The samoan pitbuls still need to prove their wrestling abilitie, so they dont win the title in their first match. </em></p><p> </p><p>

Number One Contender to the Pacific Heavyweight Championship</p><p>

Connor Threepwood versus <strong>??? [Mystery Opponent]</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Connor is too far down in the totem pole to be a serious threat for the title, and with a Big RIPW name coming your way I think is only logical to have a big star close to the main title.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Triple Threat Match</p><p>

Roger Monteiro versus <strong>Cal Sanders</strong> vs. Lucas Pobb</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Cal is the one im most familiar with here, and as i dont know a lot about the other two im going with the lumberjack.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Match</p><p>

<strong>Rhino and Arthur Umaga</strong> versus Chess Maniac and Lobo Blanco</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I love Maniac and Lobo, is strange too think that not to long ago they were stars in mexioc and now they are jobbing in the US, but i think this is the perfect match for the Umaga brothers to recover after the loss of Samoan Machine.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Opening Match</p><p>

<strong>Logan Diaz</strong> versus Penfold Perdition</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Logan´s gonna kill you, this is the clsoest think i can see to a legalize murder on video, Penfold will flop as he has never flopped before, Logan continues dominating truthfully</em></p><p> </p><p>

Special Pre Show Match for the Early Birds #2</p><p>

<strong>Samoan Demolition</strong> versus Cobra and Seth Whitehead</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I hope the drugs thing, was just a one off, I dont think you should lose faith in him for one mistake, so i think they can prove they are on top form by beating two buffed guys but that seem tiny in comparation to the samoans.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Special Pre Show Match for the Early Birds #1</p><p>

<strong>El Mitico Jr.</strong> versus Aztec Prince</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I dont know if Aztec Prince will ever wrestle for you again, and Mitico is growing and growing, so Mitico takes this one, by my deep knowledge of the Mexican Scen i can tell this mathc would actually be awesome and i wish i could see it.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Special Bonus Point : <strong>Spencer Spade</strong> (I'm going to be so mad with SWF if this is really your signing.)</p>

<p>PWW Reclaiming Pride</p><p> </p><p> I stand backstage at the wooden table behind our entrance way that serves as the gateway to our stage. Anyone who wants to go out on stage has to pass me. It serves multiple purposes -- it allows me to time out the show, not that I’m super worried about times when we’re not on television, but I like to know which guys are getting close to the time that I allotted them and which guys go significantly over or under. It also allows me to give last minute instructions before guys go out for their matches -- but most importantly, it puts me right there to hear the crowd.</p><p> </p><p> The most important thing in running a wrestling promotion is listening to the crowd. You have to get a feel for how your audience is reacting. Who are they buying? Are there spots that are getting more over than others? Match ups they really like? Match ups they don’t? Who tore the house down and who stunk the joint up? All of these are important questions and all can be answered when you’re sitting on the other side of the crowd with just some black curtains separating you from them.</p><p> </p><p> My phone, on silent, sits on the table in front of me. So does a notepad with the run down for tonight’s show. It should be the biggest show we’ve done so far. A main event with two of our biggest stars. A triple threat tag team title match, the debut of our new big signing. If all goes well, this show is going to set up our summer perfectly -- a summer that I hope really puts us on the map. But first, we have to get through tonight.</p><p> </p><p> I look up at El Mitico Jr, who is standing there with his opponent for the night, Aztec Prince. Prince is one of the brightest stars of El Maestro’s CILL. He’s in great shape, has good all around skills and really looks like he’s going on to big things. Maestro asked me to give him a shot tonight, to see if I might want to bring him in semi-full time after this. He wants to build Prince’s reputation in the wrestling world, even if that means Prince will eventually make a jump to a major promotion. Maestro’s good like that. He wants to do right by the new generation of luchadores. Mitico is one of the guys I have hopes for. He’s been steadily gaining more popularity. The fans are really starting to accept him, but I’m trying not to rush it. Soon, I’m going to have to take him off the preshow and put him on the main show. But not tonight. Tonight, he and Aztec Prince have the opportunity to warm the crowd up.</p><p> </p><p> Behind those two guys, the rest of the boys are milling about. Most are already dressed for their matches tonight -- it helps that our locker room is mere feet away from the gorilla position. Roger and Mya are showing that new found dating love, holding hands and whispering to each other. It’s almost cute. The Samoans -- six of the Samoans I currently employ are playing cards. </p><p> </p><p> Malietoa even brought some chicken to make up for last show. Hopefully he learned his lesson and we won’t have any more problems from him. Hopefully.</p><p> </p><p> I check my watch. Seven o’clock. Time to send the first pre show match out there. Time for business to begin…</p><p> </p><p> ----------</p><p> </p><p> Hello everyone! It’s me, Patrick Castle here for Indy Wrestling Round Up and here at Pro Wrestling Wild’s Reclaiming Pride! Another sold out crowd -- so for those of you keeping score at home, they have sold out all of their events this year. The first two sold out Jerry’s Basement and since then they have sold out the Heiau every show. That’s great news for them. They have a stacked card tonight and I’m really looking forward to several of the matches.</p><p> </p><p> At seven o’clock, the first preshow match came down and it was El Mitico. Jr versus CILL Star Aztec Prince. While Prince is far from well known here in the Islands, he’s starting to get a little bit of a name for himself and there were several lucha libra fans in the audience who were excited to see him here.</p><p> </p><p> The two grapplers really went out there and had a solid lucha libre contest without trying to do to much. They were just trying to warm up the audience and did a good job doing so. A lot of guys in this position would try to do a little more than is necessary, but they didn’t.</p><p> </p><p> El Mitico did his best to make Prince look good, including taking a slingshot suplex that Prince rolled through, pulled Mitico up and then hit a standard vertical suplex. That got a nice reaction from the crowd and a near fall. Mitico caught Prince with the Northern Lights Suplex for the pin.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>El Mitico Jr defeated Aztec Prince via Northern Lights Suplex in 9:43, E+</strong></p><p> </p><p> There was a second pre show match, which is a first for the company. This one was a tag team contest that pit Samoan Demolition versus Cobra and Seth Whitehead. This was a pretty standard fare, simple match. Samoan Demolition controlled the match -- which makes since as they are a regular tag team as well as reigning Trios Champions. Cobra took the Devil’s Drop from Samoan Demolition for the loss.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Samoan Demolition defeated Cobra and Whitehead via Devil’s Drop in 7:55, E+.</strong></p><p> </p><p> We had a couple of minutes after this to get ready for the main show. All five hundred seats were filled when Malili Umaga made that long walk to the ring. He received a mixed reaction. He got into the ring and took a microphone from ring announcer and color commentator Smooth C.</p><p> </p><p> Malili, </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> “Last month, Toma and I showed up here at Pro Wrestling Wild and we made a statement. I’ve been asked a lot of questions since last month -- and a good majority of them have been why. Why Malili? Why did you and Toma prevent Ekuma and James Adams from winning the COTT World Tag Team Championships? Why did you lay them out in the middle of the ring? What have they ever done to you? The truth is -- they’ve never done anything to me. They’ve never done anything to Toma -- and last month wasn’t about them. It was about Toma. It was about myself.<p> “It was about the fact that we spent six years wrestling for that company in New England. Six years where we won the Tag Team Titles twice. Two times we won their Tag Team Titles and then they fired us. Told us they didn’t have room for us. Then I went to Puerto Rico and I busted my ass, tore the house down every night and Japan called so I went. And Toma went. And there we started tearing the house down. And then they told us there just wasn’t room in the budget for us.</p><p> </p><p> “We are the best tag team in the world. THE BEST. Bar none. Yet we get shuffled around. We get passed over. We get disrespected by promotion after promotion. And I’m tired of it. I’m sick and tired of being passed over. I’m sick and tired of being disrespected. I’m sick and tired of being ignored.</p><p> </p><p> “My name is Malili Umaga. I’m the best Samoan wrestler in history, I’m one of the greatest wrestlers on the planet. My tag team partner is Toma. Together we are the Samoan Pitbulls and we are the best tag team in professional wrestling. Tonight. Tonight we prove that. Tonight we prove that by winning the Pacific Tag Team Championships. Tonight we claim what is rightfully ours, what is our birthright. Tonight we put the wrestling world on notice. Tonight.. We reclaim our pride.”</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> With that, he dropped the microphone, hopped out of the ring and walked to the back with the crowd buzzing. <strong>C-</strong> </p><p> </p><p> After Malili Umaga’s promo, Penfold Perdition came out. He got some moderate applause, but I can tell you I’m sad that he’s on this card. It’s hard to hide my bias against him. The 450 pounder lumbered into the ring and stood there. Then Logan Diaz pushed through curtain and marched to the ring. The crowd starting chanting “Diaz, Diaz” as he did so. He’s really started to get a positive following.</p><p> </p><p> He slid in the ring and Heather Halo called for the bell. Diaz immediately went to work. He started throwing big right hands at Penfold that rocked the big man. Diaz wrapped both arms around the super heavyweight and hit him with a side belly to belly suplex. The crowd went nuts for this -- they’re not used to seeing a 450 pounder taken off his feet like that. The big man stumbled back to his feet and Diaz hit him with a German suplex. </p><p> </p><p> Diaz roared and the crowd roared back at him. Penfold got back up and swung a right hand that connected but barely fazed Diaz. Diaz got a Mau Thai clinch on Penfold and threw a knee that dropped the big man. Full mount followed and another stoppage.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Logan Diaz defeated Penfold Perdition by referee stoppage in 4:58. D-</strong></p><p> </p><p> Diaz exited to cheers and Perdition exited to chants of “Don’t come back,” so maybe he’s starting to lose the audience.</p><p> </p><p> Next up was the tag team contest pitting Chess Maniac and Lobo Blanco against Rhino and Arthur Umaga. By my notes, this is the first time either pairings have been made. The crowd was definitely behind Rhino and Arthur.</p><p> </p><p> The match was a tale of two completely different teams. Maniac and Blanco shouldn’t team together again, their timing was all over the place, they didn’t seem to be in rhythm at all, even though each held their own in the individual match, they didn’t work well together as a team. Rhino and Arthur showed the kind of chemistry you’d expect from two brothers.</p><p> </p><p> The Umagas (I don’t know what they’re going to call themselves/if they’re going to be a full time team) were in full control throughout the match up. There was a cool moment where Arthur and hit a flipping leg drop off the top onto Lobo -- while Rhino had Lobo set up for a sidewalk slam. It only got a two count though.</p><p> </p><p> Rhino hit his devastating Rhino Charge on Lobo Blanco for the win. Solid outing from all four, the Umagas definitely looked like a unit for the future.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rhino and Arthur Umaga win by Rhino Charge in 11:01, D</strong>.</p><p> </p><p> We got the triple threat match next between Roger Monteiro, Cal Sanders, and Lucas Pobb. This was the worst match of the main show, as both Sanders and Pobb seemed off their game. Monteiro really shined though. It was a pretty standard modern triple threat with a lot of back and forth and no one really dominating. It ended with Monteiro hit the Eagle Chop on Pobb.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Roger Monteiro defeated Cal Sanders and Lucas Pibb in 8:33. E+</strong></p><p> </p><p> Connor Threepwood came to the ring and waited for who his mystery opponent was. Waited for the reveal with as much anticipation as the crowd. They were promised that it was going to be a big deal.</p><p> </p><p> While he’s waiting in the ring “Face Breaker” by Poison Pen and Swave Sevah starts to play and the crowd hushes. Waiting… The curtain is pushed aside and the mystery opponent walks out. Standing on the stage is the six foot four, three hundred pound man-beast known as Primus Allen. The former three time RIPW Heavyweight Champion stands there, soaking in the reaction from the crowd. I can’t believe he’s here. He is one of the hottest wrestling prospects of the past decade and he’s here? In Hawaii?</p><p> </p><p> He begins the walk to the ring with a sneer on his face. As soon as he gets in the ring, Threepwood jumps him, but Allen throws him off. Threepwood rushes him again and Allen belly to belly suplexed him over the ropes to the floor. Allen followed him out, picked him up and gorilla pressed him back into the ring. You read that right. He gorilla pressed him from the floor into the ring (granted, through the middle and top rope, but still).</p><p> </p><p> This match was all Primus. Threepwood got some offense in, but it was mostly ineffective. He kept going for takedowns -- clearly his goal was to get the big man off his feet but he was unable to. While the match was good, it was clear these two didn’t really ‘click’ as some of their stuff was a little sloppily and ill timed.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Primus defeated Threepwood with a running powerslam in 8:22, D.</strong></p><p> </p><p> After the match, Primus took the microphone and stood in the ring for a long moment before speaking.</p><p> </p><p> Primus,</p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> “I want every last one of you in this building to take a look at what’s standing in the center of this ring. Take a look at the gift you have all been given. The gift of being able to watch Primus Allen live. This is not a dream. I’m really here. What I just did to Connor Threepwood, that is merely the beginning. I’m the biggest thing to ever come to Maui, to ever come to any of the Hawaiian Islands, hell, to ever come to the Pacific Ocean. <p> </p><p> “Clark Alexander. Kashmir Singh. I don’t care which one of you leaves with the Pacific Heavyweight Championship. I really don’t. Whichever one of you does, I will be taking it. Pro Wrestling Wild is about to become Primus’ Wrestling Wastebasket -- because I’m going to throw whoever I get in the ring with in the trash.</p><p> </p><p> “Welcome to your new reality. I am here. You’re welcome.”</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A chorus of boos greeted Primus’ drop of the microphone. <strong>C</strong></p><p> </p><p> The semi main event was up next. Triple Threat Tag Team action for the Pacific Tag Team Titles that were vacated when Samoan Machine left to go to Burning Hammer. The Samoan Pitbulls versus the Rock City Stars versus the newly minted Haka Express.</p><p> </p><p> It was announced that this match would be elimination rules, so when someone was pinned their team was eliminated. I like that. I like the survival element of it.</p><p> </p><p> Toma, Turner, and Adams started the match. Turner and Adams worked together to take Toma out of the match early and then squared off against each other. Adams really shined against Turner, who looked like he got hurt early on, but he worked through it.</p><p> </p><p> Toma and Umaga got control after Toma dropped kicked Adams from behind after Adams hit Turner with a brainbuster. Toma and Umaga began to tag in and out quickly and kept working on one of their opponents at a time -- keeping one down and beating up the other. </p><p> </p><p> This system worked great until Turner was able to tag in Mana who came in like a house of fire. Ekuma got the tag and he cleaned out the ring of all four opponents with some very impressive power moves, including hitting both Malili and Toma with a double suplex. Both powdered to the outside and he tossed Mana onto both of them.</p><p> </p><p> The crowd as into everything. Adams got tagged back in and Malili pulled Ekuma off the apron and sent him head first into the ring post. Toma was legal against Adams. Adams looked like he was setting him up for the Pacific Crush, but Toma pushed him away and into Halo. With Halo momentarily stunned, Umaga slid in and low-blowed Adams. Toma immediately hit Adams with a running knee to the face, Halo recovered and Ekuma and Adams were eliminated.</p><p> </p><p> Halo checked on Adams, her back to both Umaga and Toma. Ekuma hit the ring and hit both of them with Hawaiian Crushes, laying both men out. This allowed Stan Mana to get the pin on Toma.</p><p> </p><p> The Rock City Stars become Pacific Tag Team Champions defeating The Samoan Pitbulls and The Haka Express. D+</p><p> </p><p> I definitely was not predicting them winning the Tag Titles and it looked like Turner was seriously injured in the match -- but hopefully I’m wrong.</p><p> </p><p> Next up was the main event of the evening for the Pacific Heavyweight Championship. Kashmir Singh versus Clark Alexander.</p><p> </p><p> The crowd was in to this match. The last match really got them going and they were really ready for this contest. They told a great story in it where they didn’t have to do anything to fancy, just worked to their strengths. Singh kept control of Alexander, fighting dirty, pulling hair, using tights, keeping himself between Alexander and Halo. Alexander kept trying to fight back.</p><p> </p><p> The crowd was firmly behind Alexander through the entire thing and when he finally started making his comeback, they exploded. When he got Singh up on his shoulders, I thought the roof was going to cave in. He hit the Hawaiian Breaker (Death Valley Driver) for the victory and everyone was on their feet.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Clark Alexander defeated Kashmir Singh in 17:27, C-</strong></p><p> </p><p> Post Show Thoughts:</p><p> </p><p> This was probably the best PWW show I’ve been to -- which means it’s probably their best show. All of their big matches delivered. The main event had solid wrestling with a hot crowd. There were two fantastic promos on the show. Primus Allen debuted and looked like a star. Logan Diaz continues to impress. Roger Monteiro is starting to get over with the audience. El Mitico Jr. looks like he’s finally ready for the main card.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Overall Grade: D+</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center"><p>Quick Results</p><p> PWW Reclaiming Pride</p><p> Saturday Week 4, May</p><p> D+ Grade, Increased popularity</p><p> </p><p> Main Event</p><p> Pacific Heavyweight Championship</p><p> Kashmir Singh versus Clark Alexander ©</p><p> Clark Alexander beat Kashimr Singh in 17:27 with a Hawaiian Breaker, C-</p><p> Had great heat</p><p> </p><p> Semi Main Event</p><p> Pacific Tag Team Championship</p><p> The Samoan Pitbulls vs. The Rock City Stars vs. The Haka Express (Ekuma and James Adams)</p><p> The Rock City Stars win the tag titles. Haka Express got eliminated first after Malili Umaga low blowed James Adams so Toma could get the pin. Immediately after, Ekuma laid them both out with a Hawaiian Crush, allowing RCS to win the belts. D+</p><p> Rockin Ryan Turner tore his pectorial</p><p> </p><p> Allen cuts a promo, C</p><p> </p><p> Number One Contender to the Pacific Heavyweight Championship</p><p> Connor Threepwood versus Primus Allen</p><p> Primus Allen wins with running powerslam in 8:22, D</p><p> Poor Chemistry between the two</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Triple Threat Match</p><p> Roger Monteiro versus Cal Sanders vs. Lucas Pobb</p><p> Roger Monteiro pins Lucas Pobb after an Eagle Chop in 8:33, E+</p><p> </p><p> Tag Team Match</p><p> Rhino and Arthur Umaga versus Chess Maniac and Lobo Blanco</p><p> Umagas win with a Rhino’s Charge in 11:01, D</p><p> Maniac and Blanco had zero chemistry</p><p> </p><p> Opening Match</p><p> Logan Diaz versus Penfold Perdition</p><p> Logan Diaz via stoppage in 4:58. D-</p><p> </p><p> Malili Umaga promo about Ekuma and James Adams, C-</p><p> </p><p> Special Pre Show Match for the Early Birds #2</p><p> Samoan Demolition versus Cobra and Seth Whitehead</p><p> Samoan Demolition win with a Devil’s Drop in 7:55, E+</p><p> </p><p> Special Pre Show Match for the Early Birds #1</p><p> El Mitico Jr. versus Aztec Prince</p><p> El Mitio Jr. with the victory via Northern Lights Suplex in 9:43, E+</p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote>

Thanks to the four of you who put in predictions for this show! I hope it wasn't a let down and it was the first show that didn't have any perfects.

For this show the standings are:

1. TheHeel - 8/8 (7/8 on matches, correctly predicted Primus Allen as the debuting star)

2. BigJay: 7/8

3. XGames: 6/8

3. HiPlus: 6/8

I appreciate the fact that you all put in predictions.

There is a reason Rock City Stars won the tag titles and not The Haka Express of The Samoan Pitbulls -- which I hope will make sense at the next show. Originally that match was supposed to be a four way with Brandon Smith and Big Bruiser Findlay involved and they were going to win, but then Findlay left and I had to make other plans.

When SWF chose not to renew Primus' I was shocked, but all three of the big three US promotions are hurting right now, TCW is offering PPA's on all it's resignings and USPW just fell to Cult, so none of them are really doing well (Economy and Industry are falling).

June has been a very busy month. I made some important decisions -- brought in some new talent, let go of some talent, made some plans for what is going to big our big summer season. June’s Prove Yourself will bleed in to July’s Ha’a Koa and August’s King of the Islands tournament.

The first order of business was releasing Penfold Perdition and Ricochet Ramone. Both tried their best, but neither really fit into our long term plans and I had to make the decision to cut them.

I also signed Aztec Prince full time. I also hired El Sultan from CILL, the Inner City Express to shore up the tag division. I also hired Joffy Laine to add some midcard death. There are two guys that I’ve also been in contact with that I want to bring in. One is another former RIPW/SWF star that I think I can really do some magic with, the other still works for TCW, but he signed a Pay Per Appearance contract with them, so he will be able to perform for both our organizations and provides another bonafide star.

Burning Hammer signed another one of my guys, but more on that later… We have a show coming up. A show to set up our two big summer shows.

I wanted to defend the tag titles on this show, but Ryan Turner tore his pectoral and won’t be back until August -- so I have to do some other plans to keep The Rock City Stars in the public’s consciousness.

PWW Prove Yourself

Saturday Week 4, June

Main Event

Tag Team Grudge Match

The Haka Express versus The Samoan Pitbulls

Semi Main Event

Winner Gets 1st Round Bye in August’s King of the Islands Tournament

Bulldozer Brandon Smith versus Brendan Idol

Singles Match

Rhino Umaga vs. Stan Mana

Singles Match

Molokai Milk vs. Quentin Queen

Six Way Singles Match

Cal Sanders vs. Chess Maniac vs. Cobra vs. Gidayu Katou vs. Seth Whitehead vs. Lucas Pobb

Special Pre Show Match

Aztec Prince vs. El Sultan

--------------------------------

I have a longer non-show but world building piece that I'm working on that I'll post before post the actual event, but I wanted to get the next card up and everything.

Card for Prediction

PWW Prove Yourself

Saturday Week 4, June

Main Event

Tag Team Grudge Match

Semi Main Event

Singles Match

Singles Match

Six Way Singles Match

Cal Sanders vs. Chess Maniac vs. Cobra vs. Gidayu Katou vs. Seth Whitehead vs. Lucas Pobb

Special Pre Show Match

Bonus Point Number One: What TCW star will make his first appearance for PWW at this show?

Bonus Point Numbers Two and Three: Who will take the pin in the main event? Who will get the pin?

<p><strong>Main Event</strong></p><p><strong>

Tag Team Grudge Match</strong></p><p>

<strong>The Haka Express </strong>versus The Samoan Pitbulls</p><p> </p><p>

Haka Express continues to get their push. I think Akima is on the way out, so a good send off to make Haka Express look strong.</p><p> </p><p>

Semi Main Event </p><p>

Winner Gets 1st Round Bye in August’s King of the Islands Tournament</p><p>

Bulldozer Brandon Smith versus Brendan Idol</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Rhino Umaga vs. Stan Mana</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Molokai Milk vs. Quentin Queen</p><p> </p><p>

Six Way Singles Match</p><p>

Cal Sanders vs. Chess Maniac vs. Cobra vs. Gidayu Katou vs. Seth Whitehead vs. Lucas Pobb</p><p> </p><p>

Special Pre Show Match </p><p>

Aztec Prince vs. El Sultan</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Point Number One: What TCW star will make his first appearance for PWW at this show?</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Point Numbers Two and Three: Who will take the pin in the main event? Who will get the pin? Main Event</p><p>

Tag Team Grudge Match</p><p>

The Haka Express versus The Samoan Pitbulls</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Semi Main Event </strong></p><p>

<strong>Bulldozer Brandon Smith </strong>versus Brendan Idol</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Singles Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Rhino Umaga </strong>vs. Stan Mana</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Singles Match</strong></p><p>

<strong>Molokai Milk</strong> vs. Quentin Queen</p><p> </p><p>

Milk! Milk! Milk! Milk! Milk!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Six Way Singles Match</strong></p><p>

Cal Sanders vs. <strong>Chess Maniac</strong> vs. Cobra vs. Gidayu Katou vs. Seth Whitehead vs. Lucas Pobb</p><p> </p><p>

Maniac is good to geed to the mid card, to he should be kept strong here.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Special Pre Show Match </strong></p><p>

<strong>Aztec Prince</strong> vs. El Sultan</p><p> </p><p>

I think this could go either way, but Prince to pick up a win after last month.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bonus Point Number One: What TCW star will make his first appearance for PWW at this show?</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bonus Point Numbers Two and Three: Who will take the pin in the main event? Who will get the pin?</strong> Akima Brave pinned. Ekuma to pick up the win.</p>

<p>What a total wild guess on Primus Allen. I never get things like that right, well almost never. </p><p> </p><p>

Main Event</p><p>

Tag Team Grudge Match</p><p>

The Haka Express versus <strong>The Samoan Pitbulls</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Semi Main Event </p><p>

<strong>Bulldozer Brandon Smith</strong> versus Brendan Idol</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Rhino Umaga</strong> vs. Stan Mana</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Molokai Milk</strong> vs. Quentin Queen</p><p> </p><p>

Six Way Singles Match</p><p>

Cal Sanders vs. <strong>Chess Maniac</strong> vs. Cobra vs. Gidayu Katou vs. Seth Whitehead vs. Lucas Pobb</p><p> </p><p>

Special Pre Show Match </p><p>

<strong>Aztec Prince</strong> vs. El Sultan</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Point Number One: What TCW star will make his first appearance for PWW at this show?</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Point Numbers Two and Three: Who will take the pin in the main event? Who will get the pin?</p>

COTT Meeting

[This is written in the third person as opposed to the first person. Let me know what you all think]

The Willows Boardroom at the Red Rock Casino, Resort, and Spa in Las Vegas is a beautiful, but affordable, resort with canyon views and eleven miles from the heart of Las Vegas -- the Las Vegas strip. It has its own casino. A variety of amenities that make it a desirable location for people who want a Vegas experience but don’t necessarily want to be staying in the over-priced and incredibly loud heart of the city.

Every June the Confederation of the Territories meets in a different location for a private, promoters-only meeting to discuss plans for the territory, to discuss any potential new additions/invitations, title changes and the other business things that come up.

This year, the Red Rock Casino gets to host this exclusive meeting. The Willows Boardroom is the perfect size, with room for sixteen it makes sure that every person has their own space. Around the table is a who’s who of North American Independent Professional Wrestling.

At the head of the table is the President and founder of the COTT -- Sam Keith. Mr. Keith is one of the most famous men in the history of professional wrestling. He plied his craft all over the world, won multiple World Championships, had a run as the decision-maker for Supreme Wrestling Federation and since his retirement from his in-ring career he has owned and promoted Mid Atlantic Wrestling. He also championed the need for the Confederation of the Territories.

Sitting to his right is the Vice President of the COTT who also serves as the Treasurer of the organization -- in so far as a treasurer is needed, this is of course Cliff Anderson. Long-time owner of CZCW. To Mr. Keith’s right is Larry Vessey, owner of NYCW and the secretary of the organization. Combined, these three men are the Board of Directors for the Confederation of the Territories -- everyone else serves as members.

The rest of the room sits around the table with OLLIE’s Joaquin Soler sits next to Mr. Anderson, 4C’s Troy Winner sits next to Mr. Vessey. Winner and Soler were the first international promotions to join the three original American promotions and as such have been sat closer to the board. Next to Mr. Winner sits the hulking Puerto Rican Power, national hero of the Isle of Puerto Rico and promoter of Freedom Carribean Wrestling in Puerto Rico. Across the table from him and next to Mr. Soler is El Maestro, owner of CILL. In the last seat is Kawika Iona, promoter of Pro Wrestling Wild based out of Hawaii. In January of 2016, the COTT added the three promotions to their members list and has seen a lot of new attention paid to them.

Recently, The Ring Generals were finally unseated as the COTT World Tag Team Champions when they lost to Nicolas Lopez and Marcos Flores out of OLLIE. Nicolas Lopez is still the COTT World Heavyweight Champion and has past the year marker for his run with the Championship.

Mr. Keith loosens his tie just slightly as he begins. “I appreciate everyone making room in their schedules to come here. I know we all have obligations, families, lives that we attend to and it is not always easy to take time away. We have a busy three days of meetings. Tomorrow is an entire day dedicated to financials. On Wednesday, we have a presentation over insurance for our shows. We may be able to get a group rate that makes it more affordable for all of us to carry insurance.

“Today, the order of business is booking the champions, title changes, and potential conflicts. Does anyone have something they’d like to bring up along these lines?”

There is a long pause in the room before the diminutive hand of Mr. Winner goes into the air. “I’m a bit upset about the switch of the titles from the Ring Generals to Flores and Lopez. My anger comes from putting the Tag Titles on Lopez, who already has the World Title. How can I book both titles on a show? I can’t -- not unless I want to have Nico work twice, and I wouldn’t want to do that to him -- nor would I want to bury any talent by having Nico win two competitive matches in the same night with talent that was only working once.”

Mr. Soler, owner of OLLIE which has the contracts of both Nicolas Lopez and Marcos Flores speaks. “I understand your concern, but Lopez has been a great World’s Champion and he and Flores will be great Tag Team Champions for us.”

Mr. Winner, “Of this I have no doubt. But, I think it gives Mexico a monopoly on the champions. The World Champion and the World Tag Team Champions work full time for you, we only get them part time and now it limits our ability to do that. Plus, when do I get someone with a belt? Starr started with the World Strap, then it’s been Lopez for over a year. The Tag Titles were the Cobras then the Generals and now their with Lopez and Flores. None of these guys are natural big draws in Canada. They draw because of the name recognition of the belt and of the brand, but they don’t inherently draw for me on their own merit.”

Mr. Soler, “No offense, Mr. Winner, but there are two Mexican companies now, only one Canadian. Don’t we deserve to have some of our guys get shine for awhile.”

Mr. Winner, “I think Lopez is getting enough shine. I want to switch the belt off of him.”

Soler looks angry but doesn’t say anything. Mr. Anderson does, however, “And who would you like to put the belt onto?”

Mr. Winner scratches his bald head, “I would like to put the belt on Sayeed Ali. He has proven himself to be a versatile wrestler. He had two great matches for Sam last year, he had a really good match for Kawika just a couple of months ago. He’s shown that he can go to other markets and perform. He’s shown he can work with other styles and perform. I think it’s time.”

The burly Puerto Rican Power speaks up -- people usually just refer to him as Power these days, “Why not me?”

Eyes roll across the table but Power continues. “I know, it sounds like it’s just my ego, but if we are talking about drawing power -- I’m the best draw in the organization. I can sell out any venue in Puerto Rico. I can headline any of your shows easily. From a drawing perspective, I make a lot of sense.”

Mr. Keith shakes his head, “We can’t put the title on a promoter. It’s a big conflict of interest.”

Power shrugs, “I still think it’s a good idea.”

Mr. Anderson, “What about Ota?”

Mr. Vessey, “He doesn’t meet the weight needs.”

Mr. Anderson, “That’s why I’ve been saying we need a second title for smaller wrestlers. A World Heavyweight and a World Junior Heavyweight. I’ve got a lot of smaller wrestlers on my roster. A lot of Maestro and Joaquin’s guys are smaller. It could give us more options.”

There is silence as the table mulls this over. In this silence, El Maestro speaks up, “I’d like to talk about adding a Women’s Championship, and maybe inviting Farrah and Michelle to join us.”

Mr. Vessey, “You want to add Angels and Queens to our organization?”

Maestro, “Si. I do. Joaquin and I both use luchadoras on our roster. It could freshen up both of our shows and provide a wider audience for our brand if we invite the women to join.”

The idea hangs there in the air before Mr. Soler speaks again. “I second this motion.”

Mr. Keith, “The idea has been seconded. All in favor?”

There is consent across the board for extended the invitations.

Mr. Keith, “Approved. I will extend invitations to both organizations this month. Upon their agreeing to join us, we will create a World Women’s Championship specifically to be used between the four companies.”

Mr. Anderson “And a World Junior Heavyweight Championship?”

No one speaks up, no one seconds and Anderson sighs. “I’ll try again later, I guess.”

A couple of the guys laugh, but Mr. Winner is not one of them. “I still want to know how we are going to resolve the World and Tag Team Championships.”

No one says anything for a long moment, and Mr. Iona leans forward in his seat. “Perhaps it is time to switch the World belt. Mr. Lopez has been a good champion, he has defended the belt everywhere he’s been asked. He’s put on great matches, but he’s also the newly minted World Tag Team Champion. We can’t switch those belts yet. So it has to be the World.”

Power, “And let me guess, you want to put the strap on Clark? Or Kashmir. Not happening.”

Mr. Iona, “Neither of those men actually. You all are in tune with the landscape. You know what’s happening. The economy in America is in the toilet. TCW has begun offering Appearance as opposed to Written deals. I’ve already come to terms with one of their bright young stars. He’ll be on national TV and then be able to make shows for us. He can tear the house down with anyone. He can cut a promo. He can draw because he’s building a national name.”

Mr. Vessey, “Are you talking about --”

Mr. Iona, “Yes. I am. He’s not a person that I have any loyalty to. He hasn’t even wrestled for me yet. I just think it makes the most business sense. That way the World’s Title is on someone who can travel, someone who can increase our brand recognition while Nico can continue his great run with the Tag Belts.”

Mr. Soler, “And when would you want to do this title swap?”

Mr. Iona, “In a perfect world? In July in the Main Event of Ha’a Koa. But that’s a perfect world. I know I’m a new member and I know I’m not likely to get a title change. That’s just my idea.”

Mr. Keith, “Why in July at Ha’a Koa? You’re a new member, but you were specific about the show. Why?”

Mr. Iona, “I want to build Ha’a Koa to be my big show of the year. It’s the Dance of the Warrior. The Ha’a Koa is a holy experience in Hawaiian culture. I want this show to be the pinnacle of wrestling on the islands. I want to have a double main event with two title matches. I want to build that card to be the card people have to see. So, a big COTT World Title match would be helpful. A title change would make sure that we’re talked about and that the show gets interest.”

Mr. Keith, “You make a compelling argument, Mr. Iona, but I say we table it for now. Come back to it after the insurance presentation on Wednesday and vote then -- that way everyone has time to think.”

Mr. Anderson, “I second.”

This is followed by a round of ‘ayes’ confirming that the ultimate decision will be tabled. The conversation switches to how to roll out the potential World Women’s Championship, if AAA and QAW accept the offer to join the COTT.

Card for Prediction

PWW Prove Yourself

Saturday Week 4, June

Main Event

Tag Team Grudge Match

I believe The Pitbulls can eat these loss and still be credible, I just believe Ekuma and Adams have priority over them, and I can see Ekuma being a future figurehead, so why not prove he has the strength as his body shows, and have him get off the ground 2 samoan bulldozers.

Semi Main Event

I believe Brandon was left in the ether without a clear path after your losses two the Japanese raiders, but now that you have managed to stabilize the situation and balance your roster, you can begin working on forging a new path for Brandon, I tell you from experience, this guy is gold if you know how to use it, he could be your most popular worker in a couple of months if used corrctly, a figurhead in the making, the only think you need to be careful is that he is in the radar of the Japanese, but what a better way to begin a Dominant singles run, than by demonstrating his ability and power, and earning a bye in the tournament, placing him as one of the favourites.

Singles Match

Stan is a tag guy, and he isnt that over, his whole value lies in The Rock City Stars, he is one of that guys that come in a package, but isnt so useful on his own, I know he is one half of the Pacific Tag Team Champions, but he isnt there yet, and he is facing Umaga, that is in the run of his life, destroying wrestlers left and right, I actually think not having to share the spotlight with Samoan Machine has helped him, to shine, and I dont expect this push to be ending any time soon, so another win for the samoan.

Singles Match

I must adimit most of his value comes from Australia, but Milk is over, is charismatic, is entertaining, and is a good enough wrestler, Queen is just not there yet, he is unproven, he doesnt demonstrate anything that makes him stand out from the crowd, so I say a win for the Hometown boy.

Six Way Singles Match

This feels as a filler fight, none of this guys have done anything remarkablefor you yet, so im going to have to decide, by past glories and bias, and the only one who has had an international succesful career in various countries, and is the only one on this match that has wore a title before, I have to go with the Mexican Sensation Chess Maniac

Special Pre Show Match

I aprove this decision on getting luchadors full time, it gives you a special attraction that not many companies can offer, and looking at the luchadors you have hired i see you have apretty good selection, and Aztec Prince is up there in the top 5 luchadors contracted by you, he is young, he has future, and is a great worker, you saw how he worked with mitico, and you hired him full time for a reason, so the Prince Wins.

Bonus Point Number One: What TCW star will make his first appearance for PWW at this show? I see your luck has been insane, so im counting on that, Tana The Mighty

Bonus Point Numbers Two and Three: Who will take the pin in the main event? Toma Who will get the pin? Ekuma

<p>Prove Yourself</p><p> </p><p> [The original file for this show had some problems and I lost what I had written beyond some of my notes -- which is okay, because this wasn't a major show. I've included the quick results so that we don't have to wait to get to our next show (which is my planned biggest show of the year. Sorry if the show being like this is disappointing. The good news is I'm now on vacation from work for a little while so I plan on making our next show the best one I've written]. The notes in this are written from the perspective of Iona.</p><p> </p><p> PWW Prove Yourself</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>PreShow<p> Aztec Prince over El Sultan by Triple Powerbomb, 8:55, E</p><p> This match was a big of a disappointment, but neither man really clicked and both men were a little off. Prince performed better in the match than Sultan, but both men are quality luchadores and should be valuable members of the roster moving forward.</p><p> </p><p> Chess Maniac won six man in 14:48, D-</p><p> I like Chess Maniac and so far he's had to stare at the ceiling on the shows he's been on. I want to try to get him some momentum on his side so I felt like this was a good opportunity to get him some shine. He really took to the fact he was going over and shown above the other five guys. Some of these guys are probably dead weight and will be cycled out when I cycle in new talent.</p><p> </p><p> Jay Chord surprisingly appears, D+</p><p> I've kept from publicly announcing that Jay Chord signed with us to make this night special. TCW resigned him to a Per-Appearance deal, which means I was able to negotiate for him to come in. He's the most expensive guy on the roster, but I think he will turn out to be worth it.</p><p> </p><p> Molokai Milk def Quentin Queen with the Hawaiian Hammer, 9:48, D-</p><p> The hometown boy needed some momentum on his side, so why not a victory here? I like Milk. He's charismatic. He's good enough in the ring that he doesn't stink the joint out. A couple of wins and he he should have some momentum on his side. I might team him with The Haka Express for some six-man matches in the future</p><p> </p><p> Rhino Umaga over Stan Manna in 9:38 by Rhino Charge, D</p><p> Rhino's been our MVP so far. He doesn't have a bad outing. You can count on him to show up -- and to top it off he's the most respected guy in our locker room and runs our wrestler's court. I like Stan a lot, he's surprisingly popular and he and Ryan are a good team. It was a no brainer to have Rhino win though as I keep the momentum going in his favor.</p><p> </p><p> Bulldozer Brandon Smith over Brendan Idol in 14:28 by Tombstone, D+</p><p> Outside of Jay, Bulldozer is our most valuable performer. A certified main eventer, he's popular, can cut a promo, can work in the ring. I like Brendan, but at 37, he's not a guy I have featured in to big main event spots. He's more of a gate keeper and he did his job here, selling and bumping for Brandon.</p><p> </p><p> Jay Chord promo, C</p><p> Jay really shown here. He's definitely got his daddy's charisma. He's coming in to be a top star -- but not to be our top star, if that makes sense. I want him to be a guy who draws in tickets, but isn't the focal point of our show. That might be different if he wasn't on TCW's roster, but it's only a matter of time until he gets another exclusive deal somewhere so I don't want to count on him to heavily.</p><p> </p><p> The Haka Express over the Samoan Pitbulls when Ekuma pinned Malili with Hawaiian Crush in 19:43, D</p><p> I had to get to this match before I had planned. Malili signed with Burning Hammer and he starts there on Tuesday, so I had to get this match and put Haka over. This was a solid match and while Malili didn't really want to job on the way out, he understood that he had to put Ekuma and James over so that they're strong moving forward. </p><p> </p><p> Overall, D</p><p> </p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p>

Here were the prediction results for Prove Yourself. After this show, I will be keeping a life time total, so this show will bleed into the rest so that we can do more prizes and because I like the idea of having life time predictions. Time permitting, I'll go back through our previous shows and add those in!

Hi: 6/6, plus two for the bonuses, so 8/6

Heel: 5/6

XGames: 6/6 plus one bonus, so 7/6

Archived