The Islands Go Wild [CVERSE]

<p>Burning Hammer took another one. This time it was Malili. I can't blame anyone for signing for more money or a bigger opportunity, but I can't pretend it doesn't suck to lose multiple guys to the same company -- and not all at once, but each month it seems like they're taking someone else -- and always someone I have penciled in for a big spot.</p><p> </p><p> That's the frustration with running a wrestling company -- particularly a smaller one. You know guys are going to leave. You know guys could leave at any moment so how do you build around anyone? I wanted to build around Samoan Destruction, Inc and then Bali left. I wanted to build around Big Bruiser Findlay and Bulldozer Brandon and Findlay left. Now Malili -- and the month before our biggest show.</p><p> </p><p> Ha'a Koi is going to be our biggest show of the year. I'm pulling out all of the stops. I had a special set built for this show. The card is full of everyone on our roster who is fit to wrestle with the exception of Stan Manna. Turner and Threepwood are both hurt so I left them off for obvious reasons, but everyone else? They're on the show. I talked to Nemesis and Gil out in California and got them to send me three guys for the show. I talked to Sam and he sent me someone. In an effort to make Troy happy, I'm even putting Frankie Dee on this show.</p><p> </p><p> This show needs to be a hit. It needs to not only be a commercial hit but a critical hit. It's our seventh show. It's the summer time. It's the perfect time to strike, especially with August being our King of the Island event, I want to go into that event with a lot of momentum.</p><p> </p><p> It's make our break time -- and we better make it.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center"><div><span style="font-size:18px">PWW Ha’a Koi I</span><p><span style="font-size:18px"> Saturday Week 4, July 2016</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px">Main Event #2</span></p><p> <strong>COTT World Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p> Triple Threat</p><p> Jay Chord versus Frankie Dee versus Nicolas Lopez © </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px">Main Event #1</span></p><p> <strong>Pacific Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p> Greg Gauge versus. Clark Alexander ©</p><p> </p><p> Tag Team Match</p><p> Kashmir Singh and Riley McManus versus The Haka Express</p><p> </p><p> Singles Match</p><p> <strong>Winner Gets First Round Bye in Next Month’s King of the Islands Tournament</strong></p><p> Joffy Laine versus Masked Patriot</p><p> </p><p> Singles Match</p><p> Logan Diaz versus Roger Monteiro</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Pacific Trios Championship</strong></p><p> Trios Match</p><p> Team Invincible (Deadly Deadshot and Coulrophobia) versus The Samoan Mafia ©</p><p> </p><p> Singles Match</p><p> El Mitico Jr. versus Quentin Queen</p><p> </p><p> Trios Match</p><p> The Samoan Dynasty (Rhino Umaga, Arthur Umaga, and Toma) versus Cobra, Cal Sanders, and Seth Whitehead</p><p> </p><p> Singles Match</p><p> Molokai Milk versus Brendan Idol</p><p> </p><p> Singles Match</p><p> Primus Allen versus Lobo Blanco</p><p> </p><p> Opening Match</p><p> Chess Maniac versus Lucas Pobb</p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px"><strong>Pre Show</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> Singles Match</p><p> Aztec Prince versus Bulldozer Brandon Smith</p><p> </p><p> Triple Threat</p><p> El Sultan versus. Gidayu Katou versus Robin DeLay</p><p> </p><p> Tag Team Match</p><p> The Inner City Express versus The National Guard [Desert Storm and The Silencer]</p><p></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote></div><p></p>

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><strong>Main Event #2</strong></p><p><strong>

COTT World Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Triple Threat</strong></p><p><strong>

Jay Chord</strong> versus Frankie Dee versus Nicolas Lopez © </p><p> </p><p>

Jay Chord is the guy to elevate the COTT Title on a bigger stage. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Event #1</strong></p><p><strong>

Pacific Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p>

Greg Gauge versus. <strong>Clark Alexander ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Backing Alexander to retain. I don't know </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Team Match</strong></p><p>

Kashmir Singh and Riley McManus versus <strong>The Haka Express</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I love Riley, one of my top five wrestlers. But Haka Express is getting a major push. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Singles Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Winner Gets First Round Bye in Next Month’s King of the Islands Tournament</strong></p><p><strong>

Joffy Laine </strong>versus Masked Patriot</p><p> </p><p>

I dunno either guys. </p><p> </p><p>

Logan Diaz</strong> versus Roger Monteiro</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Pacific Trios Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Trios Match</strong></p><p>

Team Invincible (Deadly Deadshot and Coulrophobia) versus <strong>The Samoan Mafia ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I don't know the first team, but I am a big fan of Samoan Mafia and hope King doesn't get punished here. </p><p> </p><p>

El Mitico Jr. </strong>versus Quentin Queen</p><p> </p><p>

Mitico Jr. Is the future. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Trios Match</strong></p><p><strong>

The Samoan Dynasty (Rhino Umaga, Arthur Umaga, and Toma)</strong> versus Cobra, Cal Sanders, and Seth Whitehead</p><p> </p><p>

Samoan Dynasty are far and above their opponents. </p><p> </p><p>

Molokai Milk</strong> versus Brendan Idol</p><p> </p><p>

If Milk is joining Haka Express he needs to be elevated a little more. Idol being labelled as a gate keeper means, I can see him losing more likely. </p><p> </p><p>

Primus Allen</strong> versus Lobo Blanco</p><p> </p><p>

Allen is money. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opening Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Chess Maniac</strong> versus Lucas Pobb</p><p> </p><p>

Pobb was one of the weaker guys to lose last week, just hope he isn't a guy being offloaded. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Pre Show</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Singles Match</strong></p><p>

Aztec Prince versus Bulldozer Brandon Smith</p><p> </p><p>

Surprised Smith ends up on the Pre-Show and I think Aztec would normally win a Pre-Show match, but won't in this case. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Triple Threat</strong></p><p>

<strong>El Sultan</strong> versus. Gidayu Katou versus Robin DeLay</p><p> </p><p>

Not sure who to go with here so a random guess. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Team Match</strong></p><p><strong>

The Inner City Express </strong>versus The National Guard [Desert Storm and The Silencer]</p><p> </p><p>

Inner City Express should be decently above The National Guard.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HiPlus" data-cite="HiPlus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Main Event #2</strong><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Singles Match</strong></p><p> Aztec Prince versus Bulldozer Brandon Smith</p><p> </p><p> Surprised Smith ends up on the Pre-Show and I think Aztec would normally win a Pre-Show match, but won't in this case. </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Normally I wouldn't have Bulldozer on the Pre Show, but I wanted to make sure he got on the card and I felt that Aztec would be a good opponent for him -- because it would provide a good pre show match and it would help showcase more of what Prince could do.</p>

<p>PWW Ha’a Koi I</p><p>

Saturday Week 4, July 2016</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event #2</p><p>

COTT World Heavyweight Championship</p><p>

Triple Threat</p><p>

<strong>Jay Chord</strong> versus Frankie Dee versus Nicolas Lopez © </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Theres no surprise here, Chord will be winning this one, yeah he maybe isnt the most popular guy in Mexico, but he is more popular than any other wrestler in any company in the confederation in the US and Canada, I just like to imagine the scene of Jay being announced on his way to the ring in a match at TCW, and he appears wearing the World Title, the exposure the title, the confederation, the title, and the independent scene will be awesome, this also benefits him, it gives him more booking monthly, he gets more money, more experience, and more exposure to receive a bigger push in TCW, Im sure, that when you negotated with him, he wasnt convinced, he didnt owe anything to you, and wanted more to take a risk of upsetting TCW, and then even as you hadnt talked with the board, you offered him the COTT World Title, and he accepted, now I think that in the meeting of the 8 representatives on wednesday they weighted it in and voted, Joaquin Soler voted no, as he in no way would benefit of Chord being champion, he is less popular in Mexico, he feels his main guy isnt being taken seriously on the rest of north america, and he loses a double champion, I also think Puerto Rican Power, voted no, because he wastn cosidered as the next world champion, and he just wants to be an asshole and try to avoid helping anyone with his vote and posibly stucking the system to put in on a choke hold until they give him the championship, but then the other 6 voted for giving Chord the championship, obviously you, brcause you proposed it, Sam Keith, because he is the besst friend of Rip Chord, and probably feels as he owes it to him, but he also put in the deal that Greg gets the other Main event, El Maestro, because, you two have a good relationship, and he still owes you for hiring Aztec Prince, Troy Winner, because he sees the potential in a champion that finally is popular in Canada but also is popular in the US, so he isnt holding hsotage the championship in an unpopular champion, but also to secure his vote you threw Frankie Dee in that mathc, even if its just dso he eats the pin, and Vessey and Clifford, probably see the potential of having Chord in their events, and probably they let you have the match as he is technically your employee, and is your big even, although i dont know how popular is your company, I would believe they would believe CZCW would be a better place for the title change, but maybe Clifford ceded the match to you for unknown reasons, im jusst afraid that other promoter will take the title off him.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Main Event #1</p><p>

Pacific Heavyweight Championship</p><p>

Greg Gauge versus. <strong>Clark Alexander ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>I actually don´t think you have Gauge on a full time deal, Im sure is a one night only deal, the mid Atlantic Champion against the Pacific Champion, but even if you signed him full time I dont see him winning, dont get me wrong, he is one of my favorite wrestlers in cornellverse, and im sure he has the biggest future, im sure than in a couple years, he is going to be the main champion in one of the big 3, but theres the thing, in a few years, i dont see him as a main event guy Yet, but he can learn a lot from these experience, and probably will be the best match on this card, I just think Clark is in a better position right now.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Match</p><p>

Kashmir Singh and Riley McManus versus <strong>The Haka Express</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Singh and McManus, are good, one had a excellent career, and even in his old age is one of the best workers in the indies, and the other is one of the young wrestlers that has all the potential in the world, but has failed to make his mark, while The Haka Express, are the hottest thing right now, they werent in SWF for nothing, they knew this potential, and now this potential will benefit you, as the raise faster than the foam.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Winner Gets First Round Bye in Next Month’s King of the Islands Tournament</p><p>

Joffy Laine versus <strong>Masked Patriot</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>A real tossup, both are guys with all the potential in their path, and Im sure they bot will triumph in this industry, I just think Laine is a little bit more inexperienced, and that will pull him back roght now, while Patriot is ready to go or at least more ready than Laine.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Logan Diaz</strong> versus Roger Monteiro</p><p> </p><p>

<em>This is probably the biggest match of Diaz career, against someone who also has been receiving a push, this means he is evolving, that he is fighting uppern in the card, but that doesnt, mean this match will go any other way, Diaz winning via stoppage.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Pacific Trios Championship</p><p>

Trios Match</p><p>

Team Invincible (Deadly Deadshot and Coulrophobia) versus <strong>The Samoan Mafia ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>I like IPW, but this arent their best, this are just jobber like guys here, so I think this is just a gift to the Mafia, to chew these guys as toys, this is a match for The mafia to dominate, and retain in outstanding fashion. </em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>El Mitico Jr.</strong> versus Quentin Queen</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Mitico finally makes his return to the main card, and now theres nothing that can stop his rise, not even this canadian redhead, so I see this as Mitico putting the first stone in the contruction of his career.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Trios Match</p><p>

<strong>The Samoan Dynasty (Rhino Umaga, Arthur Umaga, and Toma)</strong> versus Cobra, Cal Sanders, and Seth Whitehead</p><p> </p><p>

<em>These guys practically ended up together by default, ad they teamed with each other brothers, so you would assume they could work well as a unit, and even if this wasnt your original plan, im shure that together these 3 can make great think together in all the divisions, the others are just your usual lovers.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Molokai Milk versus <strong>Brendan Idol</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>A toss up, two similar guys, two guys with a characteristic to make them the main guy, but each one with their own problems, I just think Idol is better in ring, and could benefit more from a win than Milok, as he hasnt won a single match on the diary.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>Primus Allen</strong> versus Lobo Blanco</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Just anotehr Allen sqaush, this is the way you push someone as llen, make him the unstoppable force, and he will be the best guy on your company in a few months.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Opening Match</p><p>

<strong>Chess Maniac</strong> versus Lucas Pobb</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I like these resurgsance from Maniac, I would love to see him triumph in the US, as he did in Mexico and Pobb is mostly a jobber.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Pre Show</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

Aztec Prince versus <strong>Bulldozer Brandon Smith</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>I can think in a few matches in the Main card that should be here, and this on the Main card, but we wont see a surprise, you maybe have signed Prince to a full deal, and got in good terms with Maestro, but Smith and Prince are in to total different levels, total different divisions, Bulldozer is ready to Main Event, Prince right now is at best a midcard guy.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Triple Threat</p><p>

El Sultan versus. Gidayu Katou versus <strong>Robin DeLay</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Sultan had a very bad first showing, Katou hasnt just fitted right, Robin DeLay, is the freaking man, I love this kid, his father is one of the biggest Canadian stars, and he has all the ability and potential in the world to be the best wrestler in the world in ten years, and he is only 19, he has all to win and nothing to lose here, this is his time.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Match</p><p>

<strong>The Inner City Express</strong> versus The National Guard [Desert Storm and The Silencer]</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I go with the well establishe team, against to guys with a similar gimmick thrown together as a rip off, of the new wave.</em></p>

Tragedy has struck..

I have lost this save file. I was cleaning up files on my TEW (I have a fair amount of saved games on as I tried out different scenarios for my own benefit) and when I attempted to delete a PGHW save, I deleted the PWW save, which really upsets me, because, well, I was having a lot of fun.

With that being said, I'll stop the diary here, though I have written the Ha'a Koi show, but I don't want to leave people wondering where the diary went.

I have another idea for a diary, so after I book a couple of shows (it's tackling something I've never done before) in that universe, if I like it, I will begin to work on turning that into a diary.

I'm sorry to anyone who was really enjoying this diary. If it makes you feel better, I'm incredibly angry at myself -- as I was really enjoying having a diary.

Thank you,

Historian/David

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Theheel: That is a major bummer. Was really enjoying where you were going it</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I appreciate it! The plans in the company moving forward were to put the Pacific Heavyweight Title on Primus Allen, have Ekuma win the King of the Islands tournament and then at the One Year Anniversary show to switch from Primus to Ekuma.</p><p> </p><p> In game, I had to fire King Malietoa in September (I was in November in the game) because in the same month he got busted by police for carrying soft drugs and then showed up to our show for the second time too high to compete -- and on another night where he was supposed to defend the trios championships.</p><p> </p><p> In October, I signed Ross Henry and was going to program him against Jay Chord as my uber main event feud while Ekuma and Primus were really getting off to the races</p><p> </p><p> I was also going to put the trios titles on Ekuma, Adams, and Milk, which would force Ekuma to pull double duty but would lead me to some fascinating places from a story standpoint.</p>

Archived