Deceased in your game

Forgive me if this was a thread that I couldn't find -- but I always find it interesting what characters have passed away in a game -- because I find that can shape the game world in very interesting ways (like, once in an 07 game when Rip Chord died on me while I was his booker)

In my current SCCW game, it's May 2018 and here is who has passed away:

Whipper Spencer Marks

Hanshiro Furusawa

Jansen Belvedere

Jorge Ortiz [a randomgen]

Mephisto

Preston Holt

Sadaharu Jimbo

Sam Sparrow

The Stomper

Thumper Simmons

Ultimo Soetsu

I'm playing as CZCW in November 2020 and I've had the following deaths in my world:

**In reverse order from most recent

Anne Stardust

Joker The Pimp

Koki Ishibashi

Rip Chord

Tommy London

The Natural

Koetsu Shinozaki

Fumihiko Uno

Yoshifusa Maeda

Preston Holt

The Idaho Punisher

Seison Yamanaka

Nyoko Toshitala

Natsu Miyamae

Larry Vessey

Randall Hopkirk

Kaneie Komine

Nene Ibena

Rico Santana

Sadaharu Jimbo

El Patron

The Darkness Warrior

Sam Strong

Highland Warrior

Naoya Ashikaga

Jason Azaria

The Boston Bomber

<p>Since '01 now in 2010 the following are dead:</p><p>

Raven</p><p>

Jim Ross</p><p>

Vince McMahon</p><p>

Harley Race</p><p>

Perry Aguayo Sr.</p><p>

Kid Mikaze</p><p>

Lenny Chikarason</p><p>

Ric Flair</p><p>

Stu Hart</p><p>

Villano 1</p><p>

Sean Casey</p><p>

Ross Hart</p><p>

Bruce Hart</p><p>

Takashi Matsunaga</p><p> </p><p>

Are the ones I remember right now...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45980" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In my Impact Wrestling save, started on April '17, now in June '18, I've seen the following notable deaths:<p> </p><p> Vader</p><p> Tommy Dreamer</p><p> Vince McMahon</p><p> </p><p> Not that many, I know, and there's certainly more, but I can't remember them all right now.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How did Vinne Mac dying effect your world?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45980" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How did Vinne Mac dying effect your world?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Shane O'Mac took over as owner, and Jim Cornette was appointed as the new booker. They're still national, while I'm still cult but we're actually pretty close in importance across the US. They are at 68 on average, while we're at 64 on average. They've also lost a good deal of popularity, but that started before his death do to very bad shows. I doubt Cornette will do better.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45980" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Shane O'Mac took over as owner, and Jim Cornette was appointed as the new booker. They're still national, while I'm still cult but we're actually pretty close in importance across the US. They are at 68 on average, while we're at 64 on average. They've also lost a good deal of popularity, but that started before his death do to very bad shows. I doubt Cornette will do better.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Wait wait wait.... the WWE is now run by Shane O' with Cornette booking?!?! Has the booking style changed since he's come in? anything about the product different?</p>

Yeah, Shane took over the same day Vince's death was announced. Shane was also the booker, but a week later, Cornette became the booker. I haven't really looked at their product, but I can say that Extreme Rules 2018 got a rating of 70, with my PPV's getting grades in the high 80's (one ppv rated at 91).

<p>Started in 1985, currently in 1998. The main deaths I've had so far are...</p><p> </p><p>

Akira Meada (Died in 1996)</p><p>

Bobby Heenan (Died in 1995)</p><p>

Larry Hennig (1997)</p><p>

Mae Young (1990)</p><p>

Rocky Johnson (1991)</p><p>

Stu Hart (1988)</p><p> </p><p>

Lots of others have as well, but those are the main ones.</p>

Archived