Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sadly, I had no other leads to go on, and I felt I couldn't add much to what was going on between the two of them, they both made some strong arguments, but despite my gut telling me Derek might be telling the truth, I saw that most of you were convinced he wasn't and I opted to stay out of it instead, since I had nothing more to add on the matter. But I did watch and observe the reactions and movement of the other players, I am still not solid on who might be scum, but I do have suspicions.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm glad you were observing, but feel free to contribute towards the town in the thread as well. This game will be won or lost in the thread. I'm not against discussions at night time as when day phase starts I'll be fast asleep in the real world.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm glad you were observing, but feel free to contribute towards the town in the thread as well. This game will be won or lost in the thread. I'm not against discussions at night time as when day phase starts I'll be fast asleep in the real world.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes of course, I will always try to contribute if I can, the last day phase just felt that I didn't have any information that could have helped lead us to another direction I suppose.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you have any feelings about any of the players? I do worry that too many are being very quiet.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, a couple of players who had been very vocal in our last game, has been a lot more quiet, I wonder why.</p>

moon_lit_tears as well as a few others I used to play with have been much quieter in this game. I believe she usually is quiet like this when scum.

Yeah I had noticed that as well. This night phase can hopefully provide the clues that we need, but I guess we still have some options open for us during the day.

Congrats Outlaw, glad everything went well.

As for me I should be getting some test results back today, the tech in the hospital seemed like everything looked well so I am hopeful.

While generally night discussions don't focus on the game too much, I do hope to show you I am town and to put the focus fully on some folks I think deserve it so we can get this back under control. But thats all I can should say during a night phase.

I don't remember there being a rule against posting at night but with some people not being around much during the day and me being around I was trying to encourage a bit of discussion. No harm done, Anti. I'm off to bed now will be at work tomorrow but will try to read the write-up and check in during the morning.

I don't remember there being a rule against posting at night but with some people not being around much during the day and me being around I was trying to encourage a bit of discussion. No harm done, Anti. I'm off to bed now will be at work tomorrow but will try to read the write-up and check in during the morning.

It's not that, we have had games where people said what they wanted to do and scum used it to win. We have had games ahem where scum questioned people at night to help them figure out what to do. So, just know it may help scum win and can make some people look scummy if they do it. Yeah there's no rule, just possible bad repercussions we've seen before.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>moon_lit_tears as well as a few others I used to play with have been much quieter in this game. I believe she usually is quiet like this when scum.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I’m here. I’ve been talking, but I also said I’m still coming off the bad plays in the last game that I didn’t talk super much HC in either. It’s been a while. People do change. </p><p> </p><p> You also have to realize we have a major holiday coming up, so we’ve been busy getting ready also. </p><p> </p><p> Dispute a busy life I am still here an answering questions when asked and have given my opinion on a few things. Not sure what more you want.</p>

<p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">Barebones 4 Mafia(The Revival November 2018)</span></strong></p><p>

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

With the shocking results from the days lynch still fresh in their minds, the town started making their ways towards their respective homes. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry to vacate the square. Wondering if they could get past this or not. Some were almost pushing each other. </p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">Excuse me</span>?”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#008000;">I’m sorry, no time. I’m in a hurry</span>.” He rushed right past without even hesitating.</p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">People these days</span>.”</p><p>

How rude. </p><p>

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

As the square cleared the lights slowly came on in the buildings that lined the street. Well all except one.</p><p>

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

He didn’t have time to dwell on the events of the day. He had to make sure everything was in order for tonight. He hurried about preparing everything that he’d need for the evening.</p><p>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

He gathered his gear, ready to do what needed to be done. He had a strong hunch that tonight was going to render results.</p><p>

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

He had caught his eye today at the square. He needed to know more. He gave him time to get home and then started to his house.</p><p>

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

She hadn’t felt good all day. Maybe she was coming down with something. They headed for their home. He would take care of her.</p><p>

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

He opened his door to leave only to be almost startled by an attractive female on the porch. He was at a loss for words.</p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">Hello there cutie</span>.”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#008000;">Good evening.</span>”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">Where are you rushing off to? I saw you at the square today and was hoping to get to talk to you</span>.”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#008000;">I have somewhere to be</span>.”</p><p>

She flashed those brown puppy dog eyes at him and said “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Are you sure you don’t have a few minutes to talk with me?</span>” as she touched his elbow oh so seductively.</p><p>

“<span style="color:#008000;">Um…</span>(stammering) <span style="color:#008000;">maybe just a few</span>.”</p><p>

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

He again hoped he wasn’t needed but after the events of the day he had a hunch he might be. He made his way towards the middle of town.</p><p>

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

He followed at a safe distance, staying in the shadows. He had waited across the street until he spotted the one he was looking for.</p><p>

He had set out to find out the information he needed for the night.</p><p>

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

He gathered his tools and headed for the wooded area on the other side of the square. This took him right down the main street.</p><p>

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">That’s odd, why is he going this way</span>?”</p><p>

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

He walked past the diner. Just then he heard a voice call out to him,” <span style="color:#008000;">I’ve been waiting on you.</span>”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">Me? Why</span>?”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#008000;">We need to get you checked out</span>.”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">Huh, what? I really don’t have time right now. I am on my way somewhere</span>.”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#008000;">Never put off taking care of yourself my good man</span>.”</p><p>

And with that he turned to let him inside, suddenly noticing the man standing near the door.</p><p>

“<span style="color:#008000;">May I help you</span>?”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#800080;">No but I might be able to do that for you</span>.”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#008000;">Oh, okay</span>.”</p><p>

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

He walked out to his van. “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Come on baby let’s do this.</span>”</p><p>

The engine turned over. “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Hell’s yesss</span>.” He put his seat beat on and drove away.</p><p>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">Hello, who is this</span>?” He listened with a weird expression on his face.</p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">I’m sorry you must have the wrong number</span>.”</p><p>

As he reached the house he could see there were no lights on. “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Interesting</span>.”</p><p>

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

He eased up to the side of the house and looked in the window. He could tell no one was home. “<span style="color:#008000;">Damnit, where the hell are you</span>.”</p><p>

Suddenly from the dark he heard a voice, “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Can I help you</span>?”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#008000;">Nope I don’t think so</span>.” As he reached under his arm. </p><p>

All of a sudden out of the dark from the side of the two men another man threw his body into them. Knocking all three to the ground. The one man got up and ran off. </p><p>

“<span style="color:#800080;">Are you ok</span>?”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">Well, well, well I am now. You want a beer</span>?”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#800080;">Sure</span>.”</p><p>

With that they went inside the house. Not seeing the man sneak out from the darkness and pick up something and then disappear back into the shadows.</p><p>

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p>

He had gotten home from the square and was emptying his pockets. “<span style="color:#0000FF;">What the hell is that? And how did it get in my pocket</span>?”</p><p>

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

He was fixing to go in when his phone buzzed. “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Hello, are you sure? Ok. Text me the new address</span>.”</p><p>

He had completely lost all track of time. She was so mesmerizing, He had completely forgotten about what he had to do. </p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">Good night cutie. Maybe we talk again sometime</span>.”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#800080;">That would be great. Good night</span>.”</p><p>

He went inside and she went down the steps and started for the street. When a man dressed in all black stepped out in from of her. “<span style="color:#008000;">Great performance there sweetheart</span>.”</p><p>

Startled, “<span style="color:#0000FF;">Um I don’t know what you mean</span>.”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#008000;">Listen, cut the crap with me. I know you are up to no good</span>.”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#0000FF;">Look I don’t know who you think you are, but I have places to be</span>.”</p><p>

“<span style="color:#008000;">There’s only one place you are going tonight honey</span>.” And with that he raised the 9mm and pulled the trigger. Bang. She dropped to the ground.</p><p>

He had cared for her most of the day. He had loved her all of her life. He didn’t understand. She was completely fine yesterday. What could have caused this? He was heartbroken. He just sat beside her bed in complete silence staring at her lifeless body. Tears running down his face.</p><p>

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eternal Phoenix </strong>is dead he was the <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Mafia Aligned Role Blocker</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>mistaken</strong> is dead he was the <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Town Aligned Sister</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 22 players remaining, it's 12 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Friday, November 23rd to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Happy Thanksgiving!</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">theelectrickg has replaced Paws7297</span></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p>

<p><strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 22 players remaining, it's 12 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Friday, November 23rd to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Happy Thanksgiving!</span></strong></p>