Smokey Mountain Wrestling- The New Partnership

In 1991, Jim Cornette founded Smokey Mountain Wrestling. Southern style wrestling at it's best. By 1994, the company was starting to hit financial ruins, thanks to hiring some big superstars like Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Terry and Dory Funk, and the Rock N' Roll Express. These superstars really helped the promotion from a popularity standpoint, but Cornette knew the company would not last long if he didn't get some financial backing. 1 young fan had some ideas that he hoped we shape the course of Smokey Mountain Wrestling.

13 year old pro wrestling prodigy, Mike Schaplowsky, had been a huge fan of pro wrestling since.. well.. the day he was born. Ask him about a wrestler, he could tell you his or her likes, dislikes, hometown, real name, well you get the point. But his savvy for the business was like no other. Cornette knew this young man had a future in the business, and decided to reach out to him in late June of 1994. By July of 1994, Cornette had turned the reigns of SMW over to Mike Schaplowsky. Now, Cornette wasn't going anywhere. No, you see, Schaplowsky and Cornette needed each other, and Cornette would stay in the company as a special advisor.

With that being said, the new SMW was born. Smokey Mountain Wrestling... with a 13 year old running the company?? Surely it would be doomed to fail.. right?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Hello, I'm Mike Schaplowsky, the 13 year old (remember this is 1994, I'm much much older than that now lol) prodigy you've all been hearing so much. My job is to keep SMW in the black while still putting on a quality product. How will this happen you ask? Well it won't be easy, and it may end up not being successful, but I'm going to give it the ol' college try. First and foremost, we need to take a look where we can make some cuts without sacrificing too much popularity. </p><p> </p><p>

First of all, we have a referee that is making $1,400 a show. Unacceptable! I will referee for free! A 13 year old referee you ask. Fathom the thought! Well I've been refereeing me and my friends backyard fed for years now, so I'm capable. I just saved this company $1,400 a show. I'm a genius!! But there will be more cuts, I promise you this. Stay tuned.</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SMW News</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Well, in his first day on the job as new Smokey Mountain Wrestling owner, the 13 year old prodigy has already made a splash. The list of SMW roster members that have been released include:</p><p> </p><p>

Mark Curtis</p><p>

Candi Devine</p><p>

Debbie Combs</p><p>

Ron Wright</p><p>

The Mongolian Stomper</p><p> </p><p>

We are told there is more to come.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, "The Prodigy" as he is now wishing to be called, has started an alliance called the Southeastern Wrestling Alliance. Joining the alliance is the United States Wrestling Association and Southern States Wrestling. "The Prodigy" put in a call to Eric Bischoff and Ted Turner to be the senior member, but were quickly rejected. The terms of the alliance are one that our "prodigy" didn't quite think through, in my opinion.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The biggest 2 terms are as follows: All members of the alliance can have their prestige and momentum affected by other member's fortunes. SMW is highly hoping for the USWA to continue their strong run. The killer of the alliance may be the following though, all members of the alliance will contribute their profits to a pot that is shared equally between members. Again, The Prodigy is hoping that the USWA will come to the rescue here. When asked about this new alliance, Jim Cornette only had this to say ""..... I.... trust him?" It seems Mr. Cornette is already having second thoughts.</p><p> </p><p>

In other news, SMW Summer Blast that was scheduled for later this month has been cancelled. "The Prodigy" has claimed that 3 weeks is not enough time to put together a quality show, keeping the tight budget in mind. The next big SMW show is scheduled to be in Week 2 in August.</p>

<p>With the first edition of SMW TV under the regime of "The Prodigy" set to take place, Mr. Schaplowsky has revealed the SMW roster as of this first show (don't worry, graphics are coming, I just wanted to get these initial posts out of the way).</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Eventers</span></strong> </p><p> </p><p>

Faces- Jake Roberts, Robert Gibson, Ricky Morton</p><p>

Heels- Chris Candido, Terry Funk, Dory Funk Jr.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Upper Midcarders</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Faces- Bob Armstrong, Scott Stud</p><p>

Heels- New Jack, Bull Pain, Brian Lee, Steven Dunn</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Midcarders</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Faces- Scott Armstrong, Steve Armstrong, Al Snow, Tracy Smothers, Dirty White Boy</p><p>

Heels- Mustapha Saed, Anthony Michaels, Timothy Well</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Lower Midcarders</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Faces- Chris Jericho, Lance Storm</p><p>

Heels- The Executioner, Kendo the Samurai</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Openers</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Faces- Bobby Blaze, Chris Hamrick</p><p>

Heel- Bruiser Bedlam</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Enhancement Talent</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Heel- Steve Skyfire</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Managers</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dirty White Girl (manages Dirty White Boy)</p><p>

Daryl Van Horner (Manages Kendo the Samurai)</p><p>

Tammy Fytch (Manages Chris Candido and Brian Lee)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Announcing Team</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bob Caudle and Jim Cornette</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Referee</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Mike "The Prodigy" Schaplowsky</p><p> </p><p>

Expect more changes after the first show, but at least this will get a good start, and we'll build from there.</p><p> </p><p>

I won't be home tomorrow, so I will look to get the first card up on Monday, and run it on Wednesday.</p><p> </p><p>

I really hope you guys enjoy, I'm a little nervous about taking over a promotion that is so low on money.</p>

<p>The card for the first edition of SMW TV under the Mike "The Prodigy" Regime has been announced. We'll have 3 exciting matches:</p><p> </p><p>

Dirty White Boy vs. Bull Pain</p><p>

Well Dunn vs. The Armstrong (Scott and Steve)</p><p>

SMW Beat the Champ Television Title Match- Tracy Smothers © vs. Kendo the Samurai w/ Daryl Van Horne</p><p> </p><p>

Also, we'll hear from SMW Heavyweight Champion Jake "The Snake" Roberts as he prepares for a big title defense on an upcoming edition of SMW TV against an opponent yet to be named. All this and possibly more on SMW TV.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I will be running this show tomorrow, so if anybody wants to make any predictions, get them in now.</p>

Dirty White Boy vs. Bull Pain

Well Dunn vs. The Armstrong (Scott and Steve)

SMW Beat the Champ Television Title Match- Tracy Smothers © vs. Kendo the Samurai w/ Daryl Van Horne

It's really sad to see some of the cuts you made. I feel like the Mongolian Stomper still has use getting young guys over and even Bret Hart said he was one of the greatest wrestlers from Canada. Ron Wright still has some use as a manager and I understand the rest of the cuts. Mark Curtis will be missed as I always remember him as the ref for most of the biggest matches for SMW.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RyanR93WKU" data-cite="RyanR93WKU" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46171" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Dirty White Boy</strong> vs. Bull Pain<p> Well Dunn vs. <strong>The Armstrong (Scott and Steve)</strong></p><p> SMW Beat the Champ Television Title Match- <strong>Tracy Smothers ©</strong> vs. Kendo the Samurai w/ Daryl Van Horne</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> It's really sad to see some of the cuts you made. I feel like the Mongolian Stomper still has use getting young guys over and even Bret Hart said he was one of the greatest wrestlers from Canada. Ron Wright still has some use as a manager and I understand the rest of the cuts. Mark Curtis will be missed as I always remember him as the ref for most of the biggest matches for SMW.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're probably right, I hated to cut Mark Curtis, but I can have my user character referee for free and save money. At this point, it's all about money. Of course, knowing the way I play this game, don't be surprised to see an "influx of cash" coming into the company thanks to an edit on my part. lol. $10,000 isn't a lot to work with when you have guys demanding $1,000-1,800 per appearance.</p>

<p><strong>Dirty White Boy</strong> vs. Bull Pain</p><p> </p><p>

I loved Tony Anthony's anti-Southern gimmick back then. It got those rednecks pissed.</p><p> </p><p>

Well Dunn vs. <strong>The Armstrong (Scott and Steve)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

SMW Beat the Champ Television Title Match- <strong>Tracy Smothers ©</strong> vs. Kendo the Samurai w/ Daryl Van Horne</p>

SMW TV

Monday, Week 1, July 1994

Jefferson County Fairgrounds- Jefferson City, TN (Southeast)

Show Attendance: 2,000

Show Announcers: Bob Caudle and Jim Cornette

Welcome to the first showing of SMW TV under the Mike "The Prodigy" Schaplowsky era! It is sure to be a good show, so let's get right to it.

Segment 1

The show started with The Gangstas (New Jack and Mustapha Saed) in the ring, demanding an SMW Tag Team Title shot. They were quickly interrupted by The Rock N' Roll Express, who wanted to know what the Gangstas had done to earn a shot. Not to be outdone, the Thrillseekers (Chris Jericho and Lance Storm) came out and said that if there was any tag team that deserved a shot, it was them, because they were a hot new tag team. The segment ended with all teams brawling and having to be broken apart by several other wrestlers. (65)

Segment 2

Our first match of the SMW era under "The Prodigy" was an SMW Beat The Champ Television Title match between the SMW TV Champ Tracy Smothers and former champ Kendo the Samurai with Daryl Van Horne. Smothers proved why he was fit to be the champ, as he dominated Kendo the Samurai in this match, getting the pin at the 5:18 mark with a Jaw Jacker to make defense #1 of the SMW Beat The Champ Television Title. (50)

Segment 3

We go backstage, where Scott Stud is doing his best to hit on Dirty White Girl. DWG clearly seems disinterested. What neither one of them realized is that Dirty White Boy was just around the corner, hearing everything that was going on. To say he was upset would be an understatement. (50)

Segment 4

In a tag team match, Well Dunn (Timothy Well and Steven Dunn) took on The Armstrongs (Scott and Steve). This was a decent, back and forth match between 2 veteran tag teams that had lots of tag experience. In the end, the brothers proved to be too much, as Steve Armstrong hit a Missile Dropkick to pin Dunn at the 11:57 mark. (52)

Segment 5

In the final match of the evening, Dirty White Boy, who had his own problems going on, took on Bull Pain. Dirty White Girl accompanied DWB to ringside, but both were clearly distracted. A solid match with great heat, but a clearly distracted DWB was off his game, as Bull Pain hit DWB with a Powerbomb to get the win at the 15:24 mark. (46)

Final Segment

Before the show could come to an end, SMW Champ Jake "The Snake" Roberts made his way to the ringside area, demanding that Bob Caudle interview him. He said that it was bull**** that a punk kid could take over the company that Jim Cornette had worked so hard to build. He said that having a little kid refereeing adult matches was an absolute disgrace and that if the kid got in his way, he wouldn't be above knocking "The Prodigy" out. He also said it was a disgrace that he didn't have an opponent for the title, that he was ready to defend the belt, but SMW had no worthy challengers. To end the segment, "The Snake" demanded to know what Cornette was going to do about it. The show ended with Roberts in Cornette's face. (72)

Final Show Rating: 55

The Prodigy Speaks

Well, not a bad show for my first attempt. Obviously having Jake Roberts end the show was the right decision, but man did the match between Bull Pain and DWB disappoint. We did increase popularity in 9 regions, but I am sure that our great fans in the Southeast expect better, and they'll get it, I hope. Between me and Mr. Cornette, we'll get those show ratings over 60. Count on it.

SMW News

-- Both Jake Roberts and Steve Skyfire were extremely late getting to the SMW TV tapings last night. New SMW owner Mike "The Prodigy" Schaplowsky didn't seem too concerned, giving both a slap on the wrist.

-- It's being said that Dirty White Boy just isn't connecting with anybody in the company right now, as he had no chemistry with either the Dirty White Girl or Bull Pain last night. New Jack was also in the camp that DWB was not cutting the mustard, going into "The Prodigy's" office and saying so.

-- SMW TV got a 0.10 rating last night. Despite "The Prodigy" saying that he thought the show wasn't very good, the fans thought otherwise, saying it was excellent, and complimenting the Prodigy for introducing 2 storylines into the company. Time will tell whether the storylines will work or not.

-- SMW TV ended their run on U.S. Syndication Small I last night. Before that happened though, SMW signed a new deal with SportSouth. The deal is for a year, with SMW TV to air on Tuesday afternoons. The minimum quality that SMW needs to maintain for their shows is a 38. Shouldn't be a problem at all. SMW has coverage in both the Southeast and Mid Atlantic.

News around Other Companies

-- Barry Horowitz became the WWF European Champion on RAW last night. Uh? ok. Apparently this is a new title for the WWF, as I sure don't remember WWF having the European title back then.

-- It is being said that Vince McMahon has lost faith in Bret "The Hitman" Hart to be the company leader, and looks to be going in a different direction soon.

This is going to be my weekly format, although I at some point hope to include graphics. The one thing I would like help with is to be able to border my segments. I've seen other people do it, but I have no idea how. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right.

<p>I'd file the lack of chemistry between DWB and DWG as a mod error (and I love Hive's mods) so that's a shame. And as someone who saw her in the late '80s in person, she was so much hotter than TV ever captured, which is a rare thing.</p><p> </p><p>

Now, as to your question, are you talking about the gray boxes? That's just putting stuff in quotes. Just put your text directly in there, highlight it and hit the notepad looking icon to the left of the # across the top of the post box.</p><p> </p><p>

If you're talking about the ones that put breaks in with like the company logo, that's just a pic that you put in like you do other pics and center it using that button. I'm not sure where they get them, though I've seen some use the banner pic that's in the banner folder just blown up to a slightly bigger image.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46171" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is going to be my weekly format, although I at some point hope to include graphics. The one thing I would like help with is to be able to border my segments. I've seen other people do it, but I have no idea how. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smartman" data-cite="smartman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46171" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Now, as to your question, are you talking about the gray boxes? That's just putting stuff in quotes. Just put your text directly in there, highlight it and hit the notepad looking icon to the left of the # across the top of the post box.<p> </p><p> If you're talking about the ones that put breaks in with like the company logo, that's just a pic that you put in like you do other pics and center it using that button. I'm not sure where they get them, though I've seen some use the banner pic that's in the banner folder just blown up to a slightly bigger image.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As smartman said if you are talking about the gray boxes all you have to do hit the quote button...</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46171" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>and it will end up looking like this. Though you do have to have at least one letter (at a minimum) outside of the quote box or you will not be able to post your show.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So what you could do is something along the lines of this...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>SMW TV</strong></p><p><strong> Monday, Week 1, Jan. 1994</strong></p><p><strong> Jefferson County Fairgrounds- Jefferson City, TN (Southeast)</strong></p><p><strong> Show Attendance: 2,000</strong></p><p><strong> Show Announcers: Bob Caudle and Jim Cornette</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Segment 1</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46171" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The show started with The Gangstas (New Jack and Mustapha Saed) in the ring, demanding an SMW Tag Team Title shot. They were quickly interrupted by The Rock N' Roll Express, who wanted to know what the Gangstas had done to earn a shot. Not to be outdone, the Thrillseekers (Chris Jericho and Lance Storm) came out and said that if there was any tag team that deserved a shot, it was them, because they were a hot new tag team. The segment ended with all teams brawling and having to be broken apart by several other wrestlers. (65)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I am not sure if that was what you were asking about or not.</p><p> </p><p> As for the other point that smartman made, for my diary I just use the banner that comes with the game (mine is a C-Verse game so for you it would be the banner that comes with the mod). All you have to do is set-up an Imgur account, from there you can download any banner you want and they give you the code for that banner which can be posted on this site. </p><p> </p><p> I hope that makes sense, as I find myself to sometimes not be the most articulate writer when trying to explain something.</p>

<p>Thanks guys! That's exactly what I was looking for. Expect my format to look very similar to that. Basic stuff I know, but I'm going to try to get graphics involved at some point. I don't know anything about imgur, I had always used photobucket, but for whatever reason it isn't agreeing with my computer now.</p><p> </p><p>

If I was better at installing mods, I would include the graphic that includes both the letter grade and number for segment ratings.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46171" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks guys! That's exactly what I was looking for. Expect my format to look very similar to that. Basic stuff I know, but I'm going to try to get graphics involved at some point. I don't know anything about imgur, I had always used photobucket, but for whatever reason it isn't agreeing with my computer now.<p> </p><p> If I was better at installing mods, I would include the graphic that includes both the letter grade and number for segment ratings.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dude, that's incredibly easy. Just download the appropriate dual-grade file and copy and paste that in the Skins->Default->Graphics (or whatever skin you want to use just replace Default) and overwrite the numbers. You can create a backupdefault (or whatever you want to name it) first and copy everything into it, but honestly, I can't play the game without the dual setup. Any skin you just unzip the file and put it into the skins folder. It's easier than doing a database.</p><p> </p><p> And photobucket went to crap about a year ago. It seems to be working for some people but not others. Imgur has always worked well for me. I recommend creating a Word (or whatever non-Notepad word processor you have) file with all the names and picture link. It makes it incredibly easy to copy and paste them into the post where you want.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smartman" data-cite="smartman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46171" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dude, that's incredibly easy. Just download the appropriate dual-grade file and copy and paste that in the Skins->Default->Graphics (or whatever skin you want to use just replace Default) and overwrite the numbers. You can create a backupdefault (or whatever you want to name it) first and copy everything into it, but honestly, I can't play the game without the dual setup. Any skin you just unzip the file and put it into the skins folder. It's easier than doing a database.<p> </p><p> And photobucket went to crap about a year ago. It seems to be working for some people but not others. Imgur has always worked well for me. I recommend creating a Word (or whatever non-Notepad word processor you have) file with all the names and picture link. It makes it incredibly easy to copy and paste them into the post where you want.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for that. It's something that I will work on. You may have to explain Imgur to me when I get there. My next show won't include graphics, because I want to get it posted. But if I recall I tried using Imgur once and couldn't figure it out.</p><p> </p><p> Also, the link for the dual setup graphic mod, where is it located? I know I could search for it and find it with ease probably, just wanted a quick place to look. </p><p> </p><p> Once I download it, I'll have to remember how to copy and paste it. When it comes to that, I usually find a way to screw it up lol</p>

SMW TV (July 1994, Week 2) Preview

-- Jake Roberts is on a rampage wanting answers from The Prodigy and Jim Cornette. Will he get those answers this week? It has been rumored that The Prodigy has relieved Cornette from his broadcasting duties and has named him the General Manager of SMW, putting him in charge of all decisions regarding matches. Will Cornette have something up his sleeve for Jake The Snake? Tune in to find out.

-- Cornette has already made his first matchmaking decision, claiming that the brawl last week between The Thrillseekers, The Gangstas, and The Rock N' Roll Express can not happen again. He has ordered a round robin series of matches between the 2 teams. Each team will face each other team once, hoping to determine a #1 contender. That series of matches will take place in the next 3 weeks on SMW TV, with the first match being set for this weeks SMW TV between The Thrillseekers and The Gangstas.

-- Tracey Smothers is set for another SMW Beat the Champ Television Title match. This week his challenger will be Bruiser Bedlam.

-- With Jim Cornette being taken off the broadcast booth, a new SMW TV Color Commentator will make his debut on this episode. Who will it be?

-- Dirty White Boy has challenged Scott Stud after the events of last week, and that match will take place this week on SMW TV. Will Dirty White Girl play a part in the match?

All this and possibly more on the next edition of SMW TV

Match Card

Dirty White Boy vs. Scott Stud

Comments:

The Thrillseekers vs. The Gangstas

Comments:

SMW Beat the Champ TV Title Match

Tracey Smothers © vs. Bruiser Bedlam

Comments:

Diary Comments:

I will be running this show tomorrow sometime, so if you feel like predicting or commenting, get them in quick. Thanks.

<p>Match Card</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dirty White Boy</strong> vs. Scott Stud</p><p>

Comments:</p><p> </p><p>

The Thrillseekers vs. <strong>The Gangstas</strong></p><p>

SMW Beat the Champ TV Title Match</p><p>

<strong>Tracey Smothers</strong> © vs. Bruiser Bedlam</p><p>

Diary Comments: as far as a color commentator, I’ll vote Missy Hyatt. She still looked good in 94 and she could become a manager</p>

<p>Match Card</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dirty White Boy</strong> vs. Scott Stud</p><p>

Comments: I think Dirty White Boy is a top player and he needs a win as he was one of the top guys in this company over it's time. Hoping you stay with the originals for awhile before adding guys.</p><p> </p><p>

The Thrillseekers vs. <strong>The Gangstas</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>Comments: Two great teams hard to pick against the Thrillseekers but the Gangstas are hot right now.</p><p> </p><p>

SMW Beat the Champ TV Title Match</p><p>

<strong>Tracey Smothers ©</strong> vs. Bruiser Bedlam</p><p>

Comments: Are you keeping the tradition where the Champion gets a title match after so many wins?</p><p> </p><p>

Diary Comments: Looking forward to the direction of this diary. I recall during this time where Jake was champion he was probably going to face Dirty White Boy at Night of Legends in a Snake Pit Match. I'm glad you are keeping Roberts and hope he stays clean and available for you because there are so many options for him.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46171" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for that. It's something that I will work on. You may have to explain Imgur to me when I get there. My next show won't include graphics, because I want to get it posted. But if I recall I tried using Imgur once and couldn't figure it out.<p> </p><p> Also, the link for the dual setup graphic mod, where is it located? I know I could search for it and find it with ease probably, just wanted a quick place to look. </p><p> </p><p> Once I download it, I'll have to remember how to copy and paste it. When it comes to that, I usually find a way to screw it up lol</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hmmm...I couldn't find the one I love from the mod list (which isn't complete so you might search the mod forum for dual grades), but I might have just copied the ones from 2013 in. Snoopy's mod is good too. Here's the link to that <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533482" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533482</a></p><p> </p><p> Imgur works fine for me. It's a matter of picking the correct link option from the list which you can play with by using the Preview Post option next to Submit Reply below. It saved me from having all kinds of errors when I did diaries (that no one read).</p>

Match Card

Dirty White Boy vs. Scott Stud

Comments: Dirty White Boy

The Thrillseekers vs. The Gangstas

Comments: I think this will end in some sort of no contest

SMW Beat the Champ TV Title Match

Tracey Smothers © vs. Bruiser Bedlam

Comments: Smothers

Diary Comments: Woth the exception of the release of Mark Curtis (I understand the UC is the ref, i just love Mark curtis) and the East Tennessee legend Ron Wright, I’m enjoying it. SMW has a soft spot in my southern ‘rasslin loving heart.

Archived