GDS Mafia: Barebones 5.0-KE1 brought to you by theoutlaw321

Guest GDS1MAFIACOUNCIL

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why would a role DESIGNED TO REVEAL RESULTS not do their job? That would be downright idiotic play from them. You don't need to out yourself and reveal a result. You can be subtle.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> oh so you mean crumbing?</p><p> i thought you meant outright revealing</p><p> </p><p> this has been a misunderstanding tbh but my arguement doesnt change</p><p> </p><p> how many games have you played?</p><p> i assume you are a newbie</p>

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am having a hard time following. How are we cutting it down from 18 to 12?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 2 or 3 night deaths makes it 15 or 16. From there, we might have one or two people who have power roles.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>oh so you mean crumbing?<p> i thought you meant outright revealing</p><p> </p><p> this has been a misunderstanding tbh but my arguement doesnt change</p><p> </p><p> how many games have you played?</p><p> i assume you are a newbie</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have played 7 or 8. A few before the revival here and every game since.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace

<p>luke are you scared?</p><p>

are you nervous about losing the game?</p><p>

is that why you want to nolynch?</p><p> </p><p>

dont be afraid</p><p>

feel confident in yourself or you will get nowhere</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have played 7 or 8. A few before the revival here and every game since.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> okay so you are new</p><p> itll be my job to teach you</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>okay so you are new<p> itll be my job to teach you</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> set you down the right path</p><p> </p><p> get you to turn back before its too late</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>luke are you scared?<p> are you nervous about losing the game?</p><p> is that why you want to nolynch?</p><p> </p><p> dont be afraid</p><p> feel confident in yourself or you will get nowhere</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not scared at all. I don't like taking a shot in the dark where we have no info whatsoever. I have not said I am against pressure but unless you can catch someone dead to rights, I don't like taking such a guess without a night to see things happening.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>okay so you are new<p> itll be my job to teach you</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> By our definition, I am not new. I don't need you to "teach" me.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not scared at all. I don't like taking a shot in the dark where we have no info whatsoever. I have not said I am against pressure but unless you can catch someone dead to rights, I don't like taking such a guess without a night to see things happening.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> that sounds like someone who is afraid</p><p> admit it</p><p> </p><p> theres no problem with it</p><p> </p><p> its not a shot in the dark, you really dont understand reads, how helpful they are</p><p> </p><p> scum and town exhibit unique behaviour, some of the behaviour they exhibit can be portrayed by either alignment</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>By our definition, I am not new. I don't need you to "teach" me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> by my definition you are</p><p> there is a whole world of forum mafia with players who have hundreds of games</p><p> </p><p> you are a newbie</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>that sounds like someone who is afraid<p> admit it</p><p> </p><p> theres no problem with it</p><p> </p><p> its not a shot in the dark, you really dont understand reads, how helpful they are</p><p> </p><p> scum and town exhibit unique behaviour, some of the behaviour they exhibit can be portrayed by either alignment</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dude, you are getting annoying. I know how to play mafia. No need to get patronizing because someone doesn't agree on how day 1 should go. Stop while you can.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>by my definition you are<p> there is a whole world of forum mafia with players who have hundreds of games</p><p> </p><p> you are a newbie</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You are here now, not wherever else you play. To me, this is your first game in our environment. We do play a little different so stop the lecturing.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dude, you are getting annoying. I know how to play mafia. No need to get patronizing because someone doesn't agree on how day 1 should go. Stop while you can.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> im not patronising you bro, im trying to make you realise the truth, which you are blind to</p><p> </p><p> 7 or 8 games is not enough to know how to <em>really</em> play mafia</p><p> im sorry but its really not</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You are here now, not wherever else you play. To me, this is your first game in our environment. We do play a little different so stop the lecturing.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> doesnt matter which site</p><p> you are inexperienced</p><p> anyone who has under 15ish games is inexperienced</p><p> </p><p> im not lecturing you at all</p><p> you just want to see it that way</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>im not patronising you bro, im trying to make you realise the truth, which you are blind to<p> </p><p> 7 or 8 games is not enough to know how to <em>really</em> play mafia</p><p> im sorry but its really not</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There isn't a "right" way to play mafia. I am done debating this with you as you are being really dumb right now.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There isn't a "right" way to play mafia. I am done debating this with you as you are being really dumb right now.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> im sorry but you arent being very openminded</p><p> you are shutting off my outside view</p><p> </p><p> a traveller has more knowledge about the environment than a man who stays cooped up inside one place</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There isn't a "right" way to play mafia. I am done debating this with you as you are being really dumb right now.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> also of course there is a right way to play mafia</p><p> </p><p> nolynching day 1 is a good example of how not to play</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>also of course there is a right way to play mafia<p> </p><p> nolynching day 1 is a good example of how not to play</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If there is a right way to play mafia, then how come town or mafia don't always win? Stop being stupid.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If there is a right way to play mafia, then how come town or mafia don't always win? Stop being stupid.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> because they are playing the wrong way</p><p> im trying to open your mind to new ideas but you want to call me stupid and shut me out</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>because they are playing the wrong way<p> im trying to open your mind to new ideas but you want to call me stupid and shut me out</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What is your win rate? If it isn't 100%, your idea of the right way means squat.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What is your win rate? If it isn't 100%, your idea of the right way means squat.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> of course im not playing the right way but that doesnt mean my play isnt more right than others</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If there is a right way to play mafia, then how come town or mafia don't always win? Stop being stupid.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> scum wins here more cause the town plays passive. waits on roles</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>a traveller has more knowledge about the environment than a man who stays cooped up inside one place</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> i would like to say these words again but these words are not reaching you</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Archer" data-cite="The Archer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>scum wins here more cause the town plays passive. waits on roles</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Scum has won lately because of inactivity, hence the rule experiment.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i would like to say these words again but these words are not reaching you</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have tried to give you a shot, but you are coming off as pretentious and snotty. Not a great first impression.</p>

Archived