GDS Mafia: Barebones 5.0-KE1 brought to you by theoutlaw321

Guest GDS1MAFIACOUNCIL

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have tried to give you a shot, but you are coming off as pretentious and snotty. Not a great first impression.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> thats because im trying to help you here man</p><p> you say youre giving me a shot but how the hell have you done that</p><p> </p><p> open your view a tad and maybe you can get better at this shit bro</p>

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>thats because im trying to help you here man<p> you say youre giving me a shot but how the hell have you done that</p><p> </p><p> open your view a tad and maybe you can get better at this shit bro</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I am good "bro".</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am good "bro".</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> listen man you say im coming off as pretentious but you are talking down to me a hell of a lot</p><p> </p><p> if you want people to consider your opinions then you should be more openminded and fix that shitty tone of yours</p><p> </p><p> im done trying to be nice with you</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Archer" data-cite="The Archer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>you can choose to play however you want; but chances go up d2 even wit mislynch on d1.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> But chances also go up there are more town dead getting scum closer to the number advantage.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>listen man you say im coming off as pretentious but you are talking down to me a hell of a lot<p> </p><p> if you want people to consider your opinions then you should be more openminded and fix that shitty tone of yours</p><p> </p><p> im done trying to be nice with you</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You acting like you are a mafia god and your way is the only way to play sounds pretentious to me.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You acting like you are a mafia god and your way is the only way to play sounds pretentious to me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> i havent once said that so cut the shit</p><p> i dont view myself as good but damn am i better than saying "nolynch is the best bet here day 1"</p><p> </p><p> youre pulling shit out of your ass here</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i havent once said that so cut the shit<p> i dont view myself as good but damn am i better than saying "nolynch is the best bet here day 1"</p><p> </p><p> youre pulling shit out of your ass here</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You straight up said that I didn't know the "right" way to play mafia and that you would teach me. That reads to me like you saying that your way is the only way to play.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You straight up said that I didn't know the "right" way to play mafia and that you would teach me. That reads to me like you saying that your way is the only way to play.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> yes</p><p> you dont</p><p> im saying my play is atleast a step up from yours</p><p> </p><p> dont act all offended when someone thinks they are better than you</p><p> if you want to argue that you are not bad then you are really insecure about your true skill</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>yes<p> you dont</p><p> im saying my play is atleast a step up from yours</p><p> </p><p> dont act all offended when someone thinks they are better than you</p><p> if you want to argue that you are not bad then you are really insecure about your true skill</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Me saying you think you are a god, you getting offended and then immediatly saying you are better than me is exactly what I was saying. Stop. Now.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Me saying you think you are a god, you getting offended and then immediatly saying you are better than me is exactly what I was saying. Stop. Now.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> you arent seeing the fact that its not all black and white with skill</p><p> there are tiers</p><p> so dont get all pissy telling me to stop as an excuse when you know youre wrong</p><p> </p><p> if you really want it to stop, then stop responding to everything i say</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theoutlaw321" data-cite="theoutlaw321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22640" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22640</a><p> </p><p> That's enough. Before someone crosses a line that they can't come back from.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> yikes but ok</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>you arent seeing the fact that its not all black and white with skill<p> there are tiers</p><p> so dont get all pissy telling me to stop as an excuse when you know youre wrong</p><p> </p><p> if you really want it to stop, then stop responding to everything i say</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You have in no way proven you are better than ANYONE here. Stop being cocky and prove yourself.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You have in no way proven you are better than ANYONE here. Stop being cocky and prove yourself.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> you have 8 games</p><p> i have 30+, maybe even reaching 40</p><p> because of the experience i have seen and made mistakes which ive learned not to repeat</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>you have 8 games<p> i have 30+, maybe even reaching 40</p><p> because of the experience i have seen and made mistakes which ive learned not to repeat</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There are people on this board who have played many games and aren't better than people who have played less. You have to earn respect.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There are people on this board who have played many games and aren't better than people who have played less. You have to earn respect.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> i just told you how and why i am better than a newbie</p><p> i dont want or like to brag but you insist on making me</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i just told you how and why i am better than a newbie<p> i dont want or like to brag but you insist on making me</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You haven't proven it yet. Now do that.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You haven't proven it yet. Now do that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> i did</p><p> experience is the building blocks of any player</p><p> a player who is playing their first game has nothing on a player who has 50</p>

Guest mdylan511
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Day 2 will have info from the townies who have roles. If no one finds scum, the pool of players is much smaller. If no one is lynched and 2 people die, we are down to 16. If there are 4 or 5 power roles who can clear people, it goes down to 11 or 12. Picking from that is much more beneficial than from 18.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Um. Idk if you read the setup or not but... there are 11 townies with no powers. Only 2 townies with a power role. And theres a chance that neither of them have INFO roles. They could just be like a protection. </p><p> </p><p> This is not the game to rely on night roles. There are only 2.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No matter what, we will have some kind of info. If we don't, we have a smaller pool to pick from. I am willing to put my money on finding a scum role in the night over lynching.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Idk how you can put money on roles that might not even be in the game but ok. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have you read the setup? There's a good chance we won't have a cop.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why wouldn't a role designed to share info do just that? They don't have to come out and say "I'm a cop. X is scum". They would hint that they know a person is scum. From there, you can decide what to do.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> We probably don't have a cop though. We can't rely on this. </p><p> </p><p> Outlaw gave us the setup for a reason. </p><p> </p><p> We need to be active during the day.</p><p> </p><p> And to be honest, Lukess, you're the one kinda treating the new player poorly. No offense meant by that.</p><p> </p><p> You're ignoring the fact that we might not even have info roles. </p><p> </p><p> And we are trying to bring new players here, not drive them away. </p><p> </p><p> Be open to other playstyles and the ways other websites are run, or we won't be able to keep new players. </p><p> </p><p> With that, </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">change vote: lukess11</span></strong></p><p> My vote on Destiny was just a joke vote. But this one is not. </p><p> -Paws</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MafiaMenace" data-cite="MafiaMenace" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i did<p> experience is the building blocks of any player</p><p> a player who is playing their first game has nothing on a player who has 50</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This isn't my first game and experience doesn't mean you are skilled. Someone could play 50 games, be lynched first in all of them and be experienced. Someone could play 10, win all and be better.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mdylan511" data-cite="mdylan511" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Um. Idk if you read the setup or not but... there are 11 townies with no powers. Only 2 townies with a power role. And theres a chance that neither of them have INFO roles. They could just be like a protection. <p> </p><p> This is not the game to rely on night roles. There are only 2.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Idk how you can put money on roles that might not even be in the game but ok. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> This. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> We probably don't have a cop though. We can't rely on this. </p><p> </p><p> Outlaw gave us the setup for a reason. </p><p> </p><p> We need to be active during the day.</p><p> </p><p> And to be honest, Lukess, you're the one kinda treating the new player poorly. No offense meant by that.</p><p> </p><p> You're ignoring the fact that we might not even have info roles. </p><p> </p><p> And we are trying to bring new players here, not drive them away. </p><p> </p><p> Be open to other playstyles and the ways other websites are run, or we won't be able to keep new players. </p><p> </p><p> With that, </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">change vote: lukess11</span></strong></p><p> My vote on Destiny was just a joke vote. But this one is not. </p><p> -Paws</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know we might not get info but it is still worth the risk. I wouldn't be like this towards the newbie to our site but he started to be entitled and rude before I was.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This isn't my first game and experience doesn't mean you are skilled. Someone could play 50 games, be lynched first in all of them and be experienced. Someone could play 10, win all and be better.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> of course there is natural skill but your argument is assuming a player doesnt try</p><p> </p><p> you physically cannot be awful at the game with 50 or so games of experience</p><p> </p><p> of course experience doesnt mean you are skilled either, i told you it was the building blocks of any player, not that it makes them skilled</p>

Guest mdylan511
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know we might not get info but it is still worth the risk. I wouldn't be like this towards the newbie to our site but he started to be entitled and rude before I was.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Doesn't really matter who was first. You need to be welcoming to new players. If you feel he is being that way, don't be that way back. </p><p> </p><p> I think you're just misreading. I didn't think he was being snobby. Just trying to help. And you took it the wrong way. </p><p> </p><p> This is supposed to be fun. Not hostile.</p>

Guest MafiaMenace
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know we might not get info but it is still worth the risk. I wouldn't be like this towards the newbie to our site but he started to be entitled and rude before I was.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> im not being entitled at all bro</p><p> ive shown you how i havent</p><p> </p><p> if you want to say that im saying that 'im better than you' thats because you are literally telling me to</p>

Archived