Codenames [game]

Paws7297

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How can we guess again when we don't have a clue? Need to wait for another clue from Jaded right?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is moreso a mechanism for going back and guessing about past hints you may not have got all of the answers for.</p>

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It is moreso a mechanism for going back and guessing about past hints you may not have got all of the answers for.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For example, our team trying to figure out which 3 golden applies to now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It is moreso a mechanism for going back and guessing about past hints you may not have got all of the answers for.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For example, our team trying to figure out which 3 golden applies to now.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This.</p><p> </p><p> But I still have to offer you a chance to take an extra guess.</p>

Sorry I wasn't on the computer much yesterday because I sliced my finger at work and couldn't type, then today was full of errands and work. Is Dylan still playing?

Bark

Dylan's phone service got cut off. Both of us are currently unemployed.

Bark is Red. Guess again or pass.

Guest mdylan511
Sorry I wasn't on the computer much yesterday because I sliced my finger at work and couldn't type, then today was full of errands and work. Is Dylan still playing?

Bark

That and my phone's been dead. I'm here now waiting for the updated board.

I'd volunteer to stand in for Dylan but I can't see what the second Dog word would be. Still Shadowed's hints have struck me better than Jaded's. :D

I was thinking of replacing Dylan a couple days ago, but the game is just so close to being over that the person would only be paying for like 1 turn

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="color:#800080;">cook</span></strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cook is Blue.</p><p> </p><p> Blue team wins! </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Your winners are:</p><p> </p><p> Jaded (Spymaster)</p><p> Destiny</p><p> Leion</p>

Archived