Codenames Round 2 [Game]

Paws7297

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>And once again, the spymaster's clue makes me glad I'm just having to guess. It's gotta be brutal finding clues for this board. I played mental spymaster before the real hints started coming and I struggled to find things that would work for more than a single word at a time.</p><p> </p><p>

Jaded, I hope you have some idea what Destiny's on about. Because nothing seems to fit with Machine that I can see.</p>

I’m thinking maybe helicopter and switch? What do you think?

You could be on the right track there. But Helicopter seems more Vehicle than Machine to me. And I guess a machine could have a power Switch. Not really crazy about either word with Machine but then I don't see anything in that field I like with our clue. Of your two, Switch sounds more natural. I suggest we take that first and maybe Helicopter can be a consideration once we have the first one in hand.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46399" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Helicopter</span></strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Red</p><p> </p><p> Guess again or pass</p>

Archived