Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No questions for me DJ?

I would advise us not to come aboard this wagon, since I literally drive the ship

There are precisely zero lies I’ve told this game but I probably put way too much stake into an ability that has been utterly useless to this point

I have hard time figuring out how "I literally drive this ship" translates into JOAT

Reason with me here scummy bodyguard guy:

If I drive the ship

and EVERYONE is on the ship

What would I do as a bus driver?

If anything, your claim doesn't translate to JOAT. The busdriver is a loose connection but stronger than JOAT.

I have hard time figuring out how "I literally drive this ship" translates into JOAT

Oh, never mind, you gave your job title away while I was writing this which partly answers this one. Still not sure how that translate´s into JOAT though.

Oh, never mind, you gave your job title away while I was writing this which partly answers this one. Still not sure how that translate´s into JOAT though.

When a relevant role is killed I put the ship on auto pilot and assume their duties

But apparently everyone is irrelevant

Pardon my French but we’ve been pussyfooting around this one for too long.

Vote: lukess

He’s been in and out of everyone’s mouths for a majority of the game. It’s about time to pull the trigger. With the claims we have left, POE means this is the way to go.

He’s warning us about scum rushing the lynch but that hasn’t happened, which makes me feel even better about this. I would like to see us not being too quick to vote in lylo moving forward.

Nah, hammer it.

No.

Showtime. Get my item?

I believe Opulent is the direction to go.

I’m f town wants Luke fine, but I won’t hammer right now. In fact you guys putting the lynch so close means no one Is going to answer Anything.

There's bound to be a time when TSS is no longer bulletproof.

And, this is why I didn't put my vote out there.

A Helmsman is a person who drives a ship. That is what he was saying/claiming in the early day phase. It was flavor, it didn't have to do with the role.

For a chaos aligned winner of the game, you're doing a lot of driving, non mon cher? Or you didn't get the win in yet? :cool:

There's bound to be a time when TSS is no longer bulletproof.

And, this is why I didn't put my vote out there.

If he's scum, he's the don. If he's cult, he's the leader. There has to be a reason he's gotten out of a lynch TWICE. I'm not willing to go that route again till we are sure he's the last threat to town.

I'm pretty sure Opulent is scum and am willing to go this route as well.

If he's scum, he's the don. If he's cult, he's the leader. There has to be a reason he's gotten out of a lynch TWICE. I'm not willing to go that route again till we are sure he's the last threat to town.

I'm pretty sure Opulent is scum and am willing to go this route as well.

I think TSS has got scum protecting him. Take out the protector, take out TSS.

Trying to weed this down....

I don't think TSS (even if proven a "she") has a kill at this stage. Would seem pretty unfair: getting "lynched" and then getting a kill and then getting "lynched" again etc....

Let's put TSS on the ignore list but look at the Lukess-wagon. That's not clearing Lukess, I wouldn't put it past TSS to set this up. :p

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BlueStar" data-cite="BlueStar" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Got it. <p> </p><p> Opulent? Yes/No?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I’ve been on the Opulent wagon for the last 2/3 phases but doubt it’s gonna get enough traction after the claim</p><p> </p><p> Lukess on the other hand has a claim of a role that’s already dead, and a clear bodyguard character is protecting TSS in the writeup</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’ve been on the Opulent wagon for the last 2/3 phases but doubt it’s gonna get enough traction after the claim<p> </p><p> Lukess on the other hand has a claim of a role that’s already dead, and a clear bodyguard character is protecting TSS in the writeup</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> True...but we don't need to get the bodyguard. If scum is still at 4 (and I don't think they can recruit, seems the minimum) we need to get a killer so that would rule out TSS (?? we can't lynch "her") or Lukess. Rush-voting Lukess would take out a non-killer => 2 kills => end game.</p>

Archived