Justice League Mafia (Game 1: Secret Society)

I'd agree that the Paws push isn't due to people being scared of her, it's just following up from Day phase One when she didn't reappear. DJ is playing this game right?

Last time I felt like being cautious around Paws I think it was mlt warning us she was underage. :p

But anyway...

Vote: Paws7297

Just because I think your responses are sketchy.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly, I'd interpret that it's a bit more nuanced than that and nor that serious. I could see such perspectives leaking out of other players, depending on whichever circumstances they may have been a part of.

Phase is going as mostly expected, not too out of the typical routes examined, I am interested in the Jaded direction but we'll see how other stuff pans out, if any.

Might go put some music on. I love the Beatles.

Are you claiming Ted Bundy - he drove a Beatle… I've seen it! ;)

I can have town leans on 4 people and suck at making reads.

I see nothing wrong with being less interested in a game I know nothing about, and don't have an active ability to use.

I also see nothing wrong with trying to vote somewhere that isn't me. I answered your questions, and I would like to look somewhere else. Obviously I don't want to vote for myself.

And since carnival, I have been a center of attention early game. When carnival i made it through to the end without ever being questioned.

You're wasting time looking this direction, and you're going to end up outing things that were better left for later in the game.

As I said before (which you haven't addressed), you are extremely defensive. You continue to prove this here. I can understand this as there are a few votes for you. Its just that you aren't defending yourself with anything. "being less interested in a game" and "you're wasting time looking this direction" seem pretty scummy to me.

Despite what was being said about previous games, that is. I don't know or care about that, not me to bring past games into new ones (not that I could in this case). I think there is a little more to your defense than that.

I'd love to hear more logic on the Green Arrow (rather than GL, presumably) pick. mich mentioned he could be a Jack of All Trades. That's as close as I can get to agreeing, as why else would they blow their load N1? But I mean, if they had options, why would they go with this one right away?

That works no matter who the character, I think

A near consensus that it was poorly timed, however, I can't fault someone for thinking they might not get the chance I guess..

To her point there are a few others who have been super quiet

That is even despite this essentially being an elongated first day phase

Who were you thinking of here, Showtime? You are right

Apologies for being abrupt with this, but I decided to take a look at bak42's ISO (their first post rubbed me the wrong way), and I found that their third post, too, seems off, particularly the last line. Although, 3 posts isn't exactly much to go off, but still, does anyone share my opinion on this?

I admit I´m not particularly good at reading people but I so far feel neutral on Bak42.

Nothing from Bak42 on this day, I see.. so, I took a look at what we've seen thus far

Well, here we go again, another day of random finger pointing and baseless accusations.

There may not be a set era we're in.

Maybe that was the last action to be sent in.

Color me confused by that particular choice of action too/

If that's the case, it would be nice if they were to come forth and tell us what they think they saw.

Just that. :confused:

Paws7297-6 (Imarevenant, Kijar, panix04, Destiny, lukess11, hellshock70)

Jaded-2 (Paws7297, Zergon)

panix04-1 (Memory of Talon)

Not Voting:

(bak42, BHK1978, Bluestar, Crychon, djthefunkchris, Emark, Fella Libby, FirstToGetThisName, i effin rule, Jaded, Leion, michgcs, Queen of Gnomes, Rabbitman, Teh Showtime, Tha Black Phenom)

It is now Day Phase Two. With 25 people remaining, its 13 to lynch. You have until 12:00 EST (16:00 GMT) Thursday May 9 2019, to reach a majority decision. If no majority is reached by that time the day will end in a no lynch.

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.

For what its worth, I am very knowledgeable in the DC Universe. Its why I've given the time to play this match. But here, I can't align with a wagon. Not saying theres a power preventing me from doing so, its just in good conscience I can't. And theres nothing I hate more than not contributing. Going back and continuing to read for a few, I will have a vote before votes closed.

Jaded, IER, Crychon

At least when I originally posted it.

Taking a look..

Yeah, I was definitely expecting one of the core members of the Justice League to be an active role in this one.

I don't know. I think Green Lantern makes much more sense than Green Arrow for that.

Lanterns and light and all that...

Plus the Green Arrow is kind of a shadowy dude. At least on the show... I don't know if that's different in the comics.

That is a good point.

Nothing scummy from what I can tell. Are you still around though?

Kind of a strange choice for a n1 action.

This from IER made me nervous before, but there was a proper explanation later on.

#WhereIsJaded

Jaded, IER, Crychon

At least when I originally posted it.

That's fair. I haven't been around too much so far. I was kind of hoping something would happen night one that would at least spark some conversation during this phase.

I feel like because the phase was skipped we've just kind of been spinning our wheels in the same direction this phase. I think that ability would have been a bit better used later on. We were already kind of spinning our wheels the first phase and this has kind of continued that.

My DC knowledge isn’t great, so it would be good if others could shine a light on potential people/things this could be, but weirdly Red Tornado sprang to mind for me too.

This is his only words. I understand there was a topic about who could be scum characters, and Red Tornado comes up. Not sure what this means exactly other than trying to spark interest in a potential "who could it be" with hellshock and Rev.

So are you going to place a vote for him then? Whilst it's usual for Jaded to not post much, I'm sure he's always reading along. If you want to draw him out then a vote might be helpful in that regard.

When we were scum together, he only showed up for a couple of hours a day.

Apologies for being abrupt with this, but I decided to take a look at bak42's ISO (their first post rubbed me the wrong way), and I found that their third post, too, seems off, particularly the last line. Although, 3 posts isn't exactly much to go off, but still, does anyone share my opinion on this?
So it's scummy to point out that if someone thinks they have a lead on who scum are they should share it with the group? :confused:

I have this thing called a job, maybe you've heard of it? As a result I've been away from my computer all day.

So are you going to place a vote for him then? Whilst it's usual for Jaded to not post much, I'm sure he's always reading along. If you want to draw him out then a vote might be helpful in that regard.

I know but I don’t want to split the field when I’m fairly sure there are already people who don’t want to vote this phase at all, and two no lynches would just erase the lead we got by having no killings at night

Vote: Paws7297

I feel like mechanically this makes the most sense, for the immediate benefit of the game.

i have this thing called a job, maybe you've heard of it? As a result I've been away from my computer all day.

As do I, I just signed up for this so I've been around in my spare time.

Figured you would do the same.