Justice League Mafia (Game 1: Secret Society)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Memory of Talon
You rushing the vote, mon cher?

I am. We should lynch you right away so we can get to the night phase asap.

Guest Memory of Talon
I targetted Zergon....a block....seems like the only thing to do. I thought all of the VIGS would off remaining suspects.

Seems I got ... nothing...like N1.

We can't because you have a bus driver.

That would be a mislynch .... anyway, town wins if town wins...

I got DJ as a League Aligned investigation N2. That was .... probably wrong. Got Jaded as the same result.

The rest of my actions are to be confirmed by others (and in some phases blocked by others).

Where to look: Rabbit, Zergon, Felly....and I get the feeling something is off (rushing the votes)...

Guest Memory of Talon
I don't have anyone outside the thread.

Then you will be a mislynch and we can focus on Libby and Zergon next. As you said, town wins when town wins. One mislynch will not be a problem for us.

But I doubt you will be a mislynch.

Then you will be a mislynch and we can focus on Libby and Zergon next. As you said, town wins when town wins. One mislynch will not be a problem for us.

But I doubt you will be a mislynch.

If that's my role, yes, then I'll take it. I'm a team player. I'd like to be named as surviving town. That's my ego.

Guest Memory of Talon
If that's my role, yes, then I'll take it. I'm a team player. I'd like to be named as surviving town. That's my ego.

You say this, and yet you expected the vig's to kill all the suspects.

You are a suspect.

You say this, and yet you expected the vig's to kill all the suspects.

You are a suspect.

I seem to have a minor role...something tells me this can't be over without another colour....Not sure about the DC-verse at all....Just my 0.02. I'm leaning Zergon/Libby as a Cult but nothing has been in the write-up. And Rabbit. And I'm still not sure who TBP is claiming...

Guest Memory of Talon
I seem to have a minor role...something tells me this can't be over without another colour....Not sure about the DC-verse at all....Just my 0.02. I'm leaning Zergon/Libby as a Cult but nothing has been in the write-up. And Rabbit. And I'm still not sure who TBP is claiming...

Green is the other color. That was Crychon who was basically an independent Serial killer.

Amazo is one of the biggest threats to the universe in the Justice League TV series. The more powers he absorbs the stronger he becomes and I think it was just goodluck and a fortunate thing for us that he never targeted anyone with a kill ability.

The Society also failed to kill the right people, they decided to take out two relatively harmless green lanterns, although they did get a good kill on batman and wonder woman before their second killer was killed.

Town also was forunate that out of the three town killers we have, the only one who was willing to use their kills (me) was blocked 3 nights in a row when I targeted town members.

This game could have gone way worse for town, but it didnt.

I targetted Zergon....a block....seems like the only thing to do. I thought all of the VIGS would off remaining suspects.

Seems I got ... nothing...like N1.

That would be a mislynch .... anyway, town wins if town wins...

I got DJ as a League Aligned investigation N2. That was .... probably wrong. Got Jaded as the same result.

The rest of my actions are to be confirmed by others (and in some phases blocked by others).

Where to look: Rabbit, Zergon, Felly....and I get the feeling something is off (rushing the votes)...

You really trying to paint MoT as scum? Really?

Vote: Bluestar

Bluestar-4 (Memory of Talon, Destiny, i effin rule, Imarevenant)

Not Voting:

(bak42, BHK1978, Bluestar, Fella Libby, FirstToGetThisName, Jaded, Leion, panix04, Queen of Gnomes, Rabbitman, Tha Black Phenom, Zergon)

It is now Day Phase Seven. With 16 people remaining, its 9 to lynch. You have until 12:00 EST (16:00 GMT) Tuesday May 21 2019, to reach a majority decision. If no majority is reached by that time the day will end in a no lynch.

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.

Define why you think me and Zergon are a cult?