DOTM: April 2019

Diary of the Month - April 2019

Congratulations to the following Winners...

Real World:

WCW American Dream by Levinux

C-Verse:

White Canvas Grappling by CGN91

The Climb by Historian

Legendary:

NOTBPW: A Game of Stones and Decolts by The Lloyd

Rookie:

The Riki & Maeda Tale: The Mega-Man Project by jordanmason17

Showcase:

Announcement of Junior Heavyweight Tournament & Shiga Retirement - BCG Dead Lions Do Not Roar - Southside_hitmen

Match:

Greg Keith vs Matthew Keith in the finals of the Gold Rush Tournament - The Climb, by Historian

Event:

BCG Heritage - Black Canvas Grappling -- Dead Lions Do Not Roar, by Southside_hitmen

Congratulations to "Historian" who now Qualifies to enter the Legendary Category

Thank you all for your votes, wow. Congratulations to all other winners and nominess :cool:

Surprised that ElliotM didn't won Rookie, i think his presentation is so fresh and new. Nevertheless I'm also happy for jordanmason17 to win that award:)

<p>So killing off Alex, having Ed Monton shoot a polar bear, Whippy the Clown pull a David Copperfield and repackaging Deborah Young into totally, not the Undertaker while changing my top title on a count out and TWO female blood spots wasn't enough for you?</p><p> </p><p>

<em>*Rolls up sleeves*</em> You ain't seen nothing yet boys! </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">On a more serious note: Congrats to all of the winners, nominees, and congrats to Historian for going Legendary. Some incredible stuff here.</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ElliotM" data-cite="ElliotM" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46650" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Congratulations to the winners. I appreciate all the nominations for the Rookie award. Hoping that everyone is enjoying the shows.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Honestly surprised you didn't the rookie award win! Just read through your diary and I loved it, such a unique presentation</p>