11. Crychon

13. Too Sweet Spartan

15. Tha Black Phenom

16. Eliphas / michgcs

19. Memory of Talon

20. Leion

24. FellaLibby

25. Rabbitman

With two groups out there, this worries me.

I think people have been too trusting about those they voted into the council. I looked at MoT's list and the numbers definitely show IMO there have been wolves in the henhouse.

What I think would help is to cross reference everyone who has been voted into the council previously, and shell out our thoughts about them. Perhaps even about the current council, although they can't be voted on (I assume option #2 went through, may have skipped over)

Something else trotting in my head is the amount of opinions and reads on Destiny. He's been the topic of discussion from an alarming amount of players, in comparison to most others. Maybe it's a fixation thing. Personally, I think he's town. If we're betting on a scum member taking the reigns right from the get go, in terms of willingness of making the council, it's not Destiny I would look at...

I was going to vote on Leion this morning, but I then wanted to shell out my thoughts and lay things on the table. This is my reads list.

Town

lukess11

Memory of Talon

FellaLibby

Destiny

Neutral

Rabbitman

Too Sweet Spartan

djthefunkchris

Crychon

Derek_B

Possible Scum

Eliphas / michgcs

Leion

This may adjust throughout the phase but that's how I'm left feeling for now.

I am also interested in the fact scum have managed to not hit each other for the past couple of nights now. Don't know if it's up to fortune or something more. The only scum death was Paws N1 IIRC.

I just want to bring this post forward from before we got all of our fun revelations yesterday. I think you can draw yor own conclusions from a good chunk of that list. :p

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Completely agree on all points and if somehow you turn out to be scum and lead the rush tomorrow then you've played a great game. Hoping you're right on all points though.

I usually play better when I'm scum... the only good game I've had as town I've usually died by... about Night 4. Don't think I've ever survived to the end of a game as a townie, I'd like to do that one day. And with a win too! :D

I usually play better when I'm scum... the only good game I've had as town I've usually died by... about Night 4. Don't think I've ever survived to the end of a game as a townie, I'd like to do that one day. And with a win too! :D

Well as we appear to be two of the only confirmed townies left I'd imagine we'll both be targets tonight. Still waiting for TSS to see if he agrees with us in regards to our choices. I haven't sent mine in yet.

Thanks for finally sharing this. Then I'll make you a deal. Your voting me. I don't care. But this is the deal. If we live through this lynch, I'll protect you from whatever. Since you've voted for me, your immunity isn't active correct?

Better question. How could you kill me if thats all you claim to be. I can't kill you even if I wanted to. Know why? Because I'm not one of them. And you just want me gone even though I've done nothing to you prior to this day phase. You've wanted me gone since my mistake, and the only person to not forgive me for it. Why? Because I act scummy? Scummy how? It was a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes for trusting the liars. And you won't forgive it. The ONLY person. To not forgive.

I also, used my ability. When its day phase and I'm alive? I'll tell who I protected.

If you are a protector, you should protect someone on the council as they are the most trusted townies we have. Literally. We voted on it and that's who won. :p

Lukess11 is on almost everyone's scum list except for the scum we just lynched who had him at town.

You've been all kinds of fun weird in the thread, but when it comes to abilities you don't protect someone that no one trusts. Especially if they claim they can't die. And especially since no scum would try to kill them because they know lukess11 is near the top of the pile to get lynched next. :p

If you want to even try to look town you gotta protect someone we've literally voted as being the most likely to be town :D

Well as we appear to be two of the only confirmed townies left I'd imagine we'll both be targets tonight. Still waiting for TSS to see if he agrees with us in regards to our choices. I haven't sent mine in yet.

No one is confirmed until they're in the ground. But I'd say we're certainly at least 87% of the way there. :p

I'm sending in my stuff now. Pretty sure TSS will agree with the vote, it's super scummy to argue a day skip at this stage of the game.

Next day phase I recommend the following....

1. We have to lynch whatever scum team is BIGGER, unless we can eliminate a team entirely. (So... Realty group probably. Keep an eye on numbers)

2. No-one should place any votes until we hear from everyone, so give it at least 24 hours.

3. Anyone placing an early vote should be considered scum.

These rules give the town the best possible chance of winning, and protect us from scum taking control of the vote. It doesn't matter what information comes to light, we need to give the entire game time to think about it before any votes come in as that could be all it takes to end the phase with a bad result. New information needs to be talked over and looked at. This is about game discipline and making sure we do things right. I've seen games lost by the town before because people didn't follow rules like this when it mattered so we need to stay disciplined as the margins in this game are super tight.

I'm also going to repost this a million time. There will be no excuses for missing it. :p

I should be around tomorrow when night phase ends. Gonna be taking my son to the doctor in the afternoon, though, but I think I can follow along assuming he behaves and lets me use my phone for anything other than youtube. :rolleyes:

Options are 25% to lynch during the next day phase or skip the day phase. Seems like the former is the better idea here.

Can confirm, these are our choices.

I'm sending in my stuff now. Pretty sure TSS will agree with the vote, it's super scummy to argue a day skip at this stage of the game.

Can also confirm. Neither are good options but no way I'm voting for a day skip at this point of the game. It feels like a choice of "would you rather be punched in the gut or kicked in the crotch"?

Next day phase I recommend the following....

1. We have to lynch whatever scum team is BIGGER, unless we can eliminate a team entirely. (So... Realty group probably. Keep an eye on numbers)

Yes. The only way we can win is if we dwindle down both sides, we can't overextend on Scarpa scum and give the win to Vainglory scum.

2. No-one should place any votes until we hear from everyone, so give it at least 24 hours.

3. Anyone placing an early vote should be considered scum.

Disagreed. I don't think that is the right call. Here's my logic:

-There's currently 11 of us. Probably 4-5 scum left.

-Let's say we get super lucky and there's only 1 night kill and it's on a different scum person (both of which I think are unlikely, truthfully):

That's 10 people, 3-4 scum left. 25% of 10 is 2.5, so 3 voters for a lynch.

If we're right about the scum teams, they can work together and get rid of an easy townie and pretty much destroy our last chance of winning.

I think we have to do the opposite. We need to debate this night phase and come up with a series of agreed upon actions.

Example:

1. We vote Lukess.

2. If Lukess is dead after night phase and flips town, we vote ?.

3. If Lukess is dead after night phase and flips Scarpa scum, we vote ?.

4. If Lukess is dead after night phase and flips Vainglory scum, we vote ?.

We need to know what we're going to do and town rush in the start of the phase to ensure we don't get screwed here. Because the scum rush will probably be obvious but it'll be too late to do anything by then.

What are other people's thoughts? Am I making sense or off base here?

And if I'm making sense, what should our voting direction be to ensure Vainglory dies in day phase (assuming none die tonight)?

TSS, I completely agree with you and that was actually my idea earlier in the phase. We just need to come to an agreement on a name, and then the order of back ups should they die at night.

Good. Glad we're on the same page.

Then let's get started on it.

I think we're down to

Scarpa: Memory Of Talon, Tha Black Phenom, +1?

Realty: lukess11, perhaps FellaLibby, +1?

I think this makes these people mostly make sense but we need to revise it. Because I don't think Lukess and Fella Libby are aligned, atm.

Does:

Scarpa: Fella Libby, TBP, +1

Realty: Lukess, MoT, +1

make sense for the teams?

Anyone can answer but that's mostly a question for Derek because I feel like he has a better handle on actual alignment rather than just scum/town.

I think this makes these people mostly make sense...

lol. Let me try again.

DEREK B:

I think we're down to

Scarpa: Memory Of Talon, Tha Black Phenom, +1?

Realty: lukess11, perhaps FellaLibby, +1?

I think this these people mostly make sense but we need to revise actual alignment. Because I don't think Lukess and Fella Libby are aligned, atm.

Does:

Scarpa: Fella Libby, TBP, +1

Realty: Lukess, MoT, +1

make sense for the teams?

Anyone can answer but that's mostly a question for Derek because I feel like he has a better handle on actual alignment rather than just scum/town.

Because like I said, I think we have to aim for Realty this day phase, not just any scum.

<p>I'm struggling between Lukess and Fella Libby truthfully. I feel like Fella Libby comes off more townish of the two in interactions. But I feel like the evidence we have is more damning of him.</p><p> </p><p> As a reminder:</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Updated again. These are important notes so I don't mind having posted them several times now to make sure they are accurate.<p> </p><p> At least 2, possibly all 4 of this group are scum: </p><p> *TBP, MoT, FellaLibby, djthefunkchris </p><p> </p><p> *FellaLibby OR lukess11 are the Realty Aligned Killer</p><p> </p><p> *Either Leion, MoT, TBP, Eliphas/Mich, or TSS are the Scarpa family killer.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Now here's an updated version.</p><p> </p><p> At least 1, possibly all 3 of this group are scum: </p><p> *MoT, FellaLibby, djthefunkchris </p><p> *FellaLibby OR lukess11 are the Realty Aligned Killer</p><p> *Either Leion, MoT, Eliphas/Mich, or TSS are the Scarpa family killer.</p><p> </p><p> For bullet point one:</p><p> My feelings are that it is Fella Libby. But if not him, MoT. And if not him, DJ.</p><p> </p><p> For bullet point two:</p><p> This is the big struggle for me, I really feel like either Lukess or Libby are doing the killing. My head says Fella Libby. My heart says Lukess. And both sides have compelling arguments.</p><p> </p><p> For bullet point three:</p><p> This is probably Leion. But I could also see it being MoT. </p><p> </p><p> I feel like we need to go either Lukess or Fella Libby, that's our safest bet. It feels like you and Derek B are more confident on Lukess so that is probably the right decision but I'd be lying if I said I'm 100% confident in it at this second.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe I'm just overthinking it.<p> </p><p> But I feel like I'd definitely like to hear more from both Lukess and Fella Libby and their reads/thoughts.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Everyone else has disappeared. We're at a stage in the game where the town's tactics are out in the open and the scum aren't even bothering to try and blend in. In a normal situation we'd be demanding full role claims but the scum know that there are too many of them to worry too much.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Everyone else has disappeared. We're at a stage in the game where the town's tactics are out in the open and the scum aren't even bothering to try and blend in. In a normal situation we'd be demanding full role claims but the scum know that there are too many of them to worry too much.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're not wrong. This game feels bizarre. I feel like everything will be a lot more obvious when I can read both the scum groups and Derek/DJ chats post-game but from my perspective this game has been surreal. The multi-scum team stuff has thrown me off a ton.</p><p> </p><p> But Lukess is probably the right path unless anyone has a solid argument why it isn't.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Lynching me loses the game. Keep that in mind.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I feel like you got to give us more to work with than that. Especially given the importance of this lynch.</p><p> </p><p> Because if you're lying, not lynching you probably loses us the game too.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Lynching me loses the game. Keep that in mind.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> At least you're bothering to keep up appearances, MoT has given up with that now. Full role title please. The works.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Everyone else has disappeared. We're at a stage in the game where the town's tactics are out in the open and the scum aren't even bothering to try and blend in. In a normal situation we'd be demanding full role claims but the scum know that there are too many of them to worry too much.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You're not wrong. This game feels bizarre. I feel like everything will be a lot more obvious when I can read both the scum groups and Derek/DJ chats post-game but from my perspective this game has been surreal. The multi-scum team stuff has thrown me off a ton.<p> </p><p> But Lukess is probably the right path unless anyone has a solid argument why it isn't.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I go to work soon, and just wanted to let everyone know I won't be around for the beginning of day phase.</p><p> </p><p> Nothing against Derek's plan, but I like the original (this one) better. Giving the day phase 12 hours to discuss stuff gives the scum a chance... if we are even remotely correct in numbers left, that gives to much room for scum to actually vote a mis lynch. I think this plan is solid, perhaps the only choice.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I go to work soon, and just wanted to let everyone know I won't be around for the beginning of day phase.<p> </p><p> Nothing against Derek's plan, but I like the original (this one) better. Giving the day phase 12 hours to discuss stuff gives the scum a chance... if we are even remotely correct in numbers left, that gives to much room for scum to actually vote a mis lynch. I think this plan is solid, perhaps the only choice.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do you agree with Lukess being the top choice too?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I go to work soon, and just wanted to let everyone know I won't be around for the beginning of day phase.<p> </p><p> Nothing against Derek's plan, but I like the original (this one) better. Giving the day phase 12 hours to discuss stuff gives the scum a chance... if we are even remotely correct in numbers left, that gives to much room for scum to actually vote a mis lynch. I think this plan is solid, perhaps the only choice.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Like TSS said, who do you think should be the target tomorrow and will you be around at day break to vote?</p>

Archived