Come on Hulk!! Are you kidding me!!??

In other threads I have discussed looking for a figure head for my 1993 NWA save (started in 1987). I had decided to go ahead and make Hulk Hogan my figure head at least for a few years until time decline began to take it's toll.

I haven't pulled the trigger on him as face of the company yet but I had him beat Ric Flair for the NWA World Title at Starrcade. Wouldn't you know the very next day he gets caught in a scandal!! Now he is toxic!! AARRRGGGHHHH!

Would you bail on the idea of making him figure head altogether or would you wait and let it "blow over" and still make him the face of the company later?

LOL - Freakin' Hulk.

I ran a 1994 WCW save where Hogan was my world champion. I wanted him to drop the belt to Luger, knowing he would win it back 1 month later at Starcade. Hogan refused to do the job, so I let him win the match...and the next day he demanded his release. So he killed my PPV, my future plans ... *sigh* ... freakin' Hulk....

LOL - Freakin' Hulk.

I ran a 1994 WCW save where Hogan was my world champion. I wanted him to drop the belt to Luger, knowing he would win it back 1 month later at Starcade. Hogan refused to do the job, so I let him win the match...and the next day he demanded his release. So he killed my PPV, my future plans ... *sigh* ... freakin' Hulk....

Did you give him a bonus so he wasn’t mad?

LOL - Freakin' Hulk.

Wait a minute? Who asked for their release. Lol I have to be reading this wrong.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Defmall" data-cite="Defmall" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46908" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry, that wasn't clear... HOGAN asked for his release.<p> So it went like this: He wouldn't do the job, I appeased him, and he quit the next day anyway.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> WOW!!! Dude quit despite you not even actually jobbing him?! That must’ve been maddening!</p>