CGC 2019: The Show Must Go On

<p>CGC World Title Match: <strong>Bobby Thomas</strong> vs Zeus Maxmillion ©</p><p>

<em>I'm going to take a gamble that Diablo gets involved to save Zeus, furthering the demon's plotline and setting up for a big PPV rematch down the line.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Robin DaLay vs <strong>Ian Identity</strong></p><p>

<em>Ian, inflict injury on this impudent infant!</em></p><p> </p><p>

(Jason Tundra & Kevin Lomas) Frozen North vs <strong>Pin Point (Mario DaSilva & Penfold Perdition)</strong></p><p>

<em>Hopefully Pin Point finally get one back in the W column.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jack DeColt</strong> vs "the closest thing to Jack Bruce on the CGC roster"</p><p>

<em>THIS! IS! DECOLT COUNTRY!</em></p>

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZHuAgfH.jpg

Sunday Week 1 August 2019

Late Evening on Maple Leaf Sports

Kingston, Ontario

4,800 in attendance

WNQbcLB.jpg

Davis Ditterich "Tonight, it's a huge title bout as the winner of the Ultimate Showdown Series , Bobby Thomas, challenges his long-time friend and World Heavyweight Champion, Zeus Maxmillion. Does Bobby have what it takes to continue his streak and take home the gold? Will he resort to using his three wishes?"

twPBOOt.jpg

IN-RING

2lU3d2d.jpggjJaKN0.jpg

ALEX DECOLT

Four months ago at WrestleFestival a global megastar came to our

doorstep. Jack Bruce. Our best took on the world's best and when

the smoke cleared... we were second best. Second rate. You let me

down, Jack. Me, and the DeColt Family, and the DeColt Legacy. So

when you accepted Jack Bruce's challenge to a rematch at 'Last Man

Standing' I was furious. But last week you showed me something. You

took on Philippe LaGrenier; a bigger, stronger, faster opponent and

you didn't just rush in like a bull, fist flying. You made a plan. You

weren't just a Wild Man this time. You were a Thinking Man's DeColt.

So maybe you can beat Jack Bruce at Last Man Standing. You just need

a game plan. You beat LaGrenier, but you'll need to test yourself against

a very different animal if you want to beat Jack Bruce. So I asked my

personal talent scout; Hailey Hunter, to scour the globe and find me

the cloest thing to Jack Bruce she could find.

va5qA6m.jpg

TORQUE BRUCE

Heeeeeeeeello Kingston! Are you ready for the global megastar of the

Bruce-iverse to strut his stuff and rock his roll? I've got ants in my pants

and I'm ready to dance. Iiiiiiiiit's SHOWTIME!!!!

TORQUE BRUCE VS JACK DeCOLT

va5qA6m.jpggIVnf4J.jpggjJaKN0.jpg

Davis Ditterich "Torque has taken to mimicking his opponents since his partner Greaser was stuffed in a box and sent who-knows-where by Express Delivery. Let's see if he can provide the challenge Jack requires."

Strutting and dancing, Torque mimics Jack Bruce's signiture offense perfectly, and Decolt seems just as unprepared as he was at WrestleFestival for the Long Island Trio (Rolling Vertical Suplexes) and Welcome to NYC (Elbow Drop, Leg Drop, Splash Combo). Torque goes for New York Minute (Legdrop Bulldog)... but Jack remembers that one, and catches him for a Wild Ride (Whiplash Slam)! Jack runs wild with right hands and shoulder tackles, and when Torque tries ducking and dodging like Jack Bruce did, DeColt switches up the order. End of Days (Bow & Arrow Dragon Sleeper)! Torque taps!

JACK DECOLT WINS (8:12)

NUtuhVw.jpgc4UYihb.jpg

Express Delivery walk down the ramp, microphones in hand, CGC Tag Team Titles around their waists. PHILIPPE LaGRENIER's ripped upper body is still covered in welts and abrasions from last week.

PHILIPPE LaGRENIER

How dare you cheer for zis man after what he did last week? He tried to

disfigure my magnificent muscles! Zis was not ze act of a Thinking Man.

Zis was ze act of a dumb brute. At Last Man Standing ze Jack Bruce will

once again show ze DeColts for what zey are. Ze big fish in ze small pond.

Ze beached whale rotting on ze sands. And I will laugh.

HUGH ANCRIE

What you saw last week was not a new dawn for the DeColts. It was

the death rattle. The last gasping breath of a wrestling dynasty on its

death bed. The landscape has changed, gentlemen. No one cares about

family-owned businesses any more. If any of you think DeColt County is

still going to exist in 2020 you've got another thing coming. Step by step,

title by title, Express Delivery are taking over CGC. We took out The

Great Trickerion because he stood in our way. Maybe we need to do

the same to you.

3TJ6peB.jpgr4pFLkv.jpgBMiTriT.jpghpRQbLx.jpg

Cardboard boxes in hand, the DELIVERY DRONES follow Express Delivery down the ramp. Torque stands beside the DeColts, ready to fight, but they're still outnumbered.

The sounds of a revving motorcycle fill the building...

NM2ZKog.jpg

... and GREASER comes tearing down the ramp on his motorcycle. Express Delivery and the Drones scatter for fear of being run over! Greaser gets in the ring, begging the villains to get in and fight him. Looking at the combined might of Greaser, Torque, and the DeColts, Express Delivery think better of it.

PHILIPPE LaGRENIER

This changes nothing. CGC as you know it is coming to an end. We will win ze

Last Man Standing Rumble, and anyone who stands in our way is going to be

sent packing.

twPBOOt.jpg

/w Isabella Encarta

Jason Tundra & Kenny Lomas

FROZEN NORTH

f335v0q.jpgs9O4xDG.jpghy6uPEi.jpggIVnf4J.jpgm3AEfce.jpgnAXDWGd.jpgPsm7TZ6.jpg

PIN POINT

Mario DaSilva & Penfold Perdition

/w Jenny Playmate

Davis Ditterich "We have some new faces in CGC vying to win the Last Man Standing Rumble. Isabellla Encarta calls these two 'unbeatable', but I don't think Jenny Playmate agrees."

Penfold bounces the newcomers around with belly butts, until the Frozen North use old school, ultra serious, ground and pound to isolate Mario and freeze Big Baby out of the match. DaSilva gives Lomas the slip, but Penfold gets yanked off of the apron by Tundra, leaving him all alone. Exploder! 1. 2. 3.

FROZEN NORTH WIN (8:23)

twPBOOt.jpg

BACKSTAGE

pDTE1FI.jpge0XN8Nh.jpg

ZEUS MAXMILLION

My friend! Long have I awaited for the day when we would do glorious

battle once more, and tonight it will be for the CGC World Title. Come!

Share a drink with me! Let us talk of battles of old, and toast to the

fight to come.

BOBBY THOMAS

Maybe after. We 'mortals' can't do whatever we want and remain in

peak condition. I've been following a strict regime for the last two

weeks. Even stricter than usual. And that includes no alcohol.

ZEUS MAXMILLION

Whatever you need, friend Bobby, to make this a battle for the

ages. If there's anything I can do to help, just ask.

BOBBY THOMAS

Now that you mention it, there is one thing. Leave your demon in the back.

ZEUS MAXMILLION

But I wish for Diablo to learn glories of humanity. What better way to learn

than by witnessing its most honourable warrior challenge for the title?

BOBBY THOMAS

I don't like him. I don't trust him, and you shouldn't either. Keep him

away from me.

twPBOOt.jpg

BACKSTAGE

m3AEfce.jpgnAXDWGd.jpg3TJ6peB.jpgr4pFLkv.jpgBMiTriT.jpghpRQbLx.jpg

MARIO DaSILVA is feeling glum, so PENFOLD PERDITION offers him a slice of his cake to cheer him up… and here come the DELIVERY DRONES! They swarm over both members of Pin Point and cover them with stamps.

NUtuhVw.jpg

PHILIPPE LaGRENIER swaggers in, dragging a carboard box.

PHILIPPE LaGRENIER

Jenny Playmate has big dreams for you, no? Sadly zese dreams will

forever go unfulfilled. You will not be champions and you will not

be ze Last Man Standing. Time to send Mario back where he came

from. Fatty? He just gets to watch.

Drone #2 and #6 hold Penfold down as #4 and #5 stuff DaSilva into a box and tape the lid shut.

twPBOOt.jpg

ROBIN DALAY VS IAN IDENTITY

1COLF76.jpggIVnf4J.jpg9SndfB4.jpg

Davis Ditterich "Ian's been building his momentum lately with a series of dominant wins."

Robin follows in his father's footsteps by bullying his smaller foe around the ring, until Identity fires back with intense forearms, incredible dropkicks, and locks in the Incapacitator (Double Underhook Armbar) for the submission!

IAN IDENTITY WINS (5:54)

twPBOOt.jpg

ALEX DECOLT'S OFFICE

2lU3d2d.jpgcBRKkH0.jpg

ALEX DeCOLT

Hailey. Time and time again you’ve proven to be the best talent scout

money can buy. You’ve scoured the globe to find the greatest unsigned

fighters in this sport and now, I have need of you again. The Last Man

Standing Rumble holds 30 men. It’s tradition. But this year, I don’t have

30. Trickerion's gone and security couldn't stop Express Delivery from

sending Mario packing so is Mario. Thanks to Express Delivery I’m

down to 28. Fewer if I decide to suspend them. Tradition is at stake,

Hailey. I need you to find me more fighters, and I need you to find

them before fan voting begins.

HAILEY HUNTER

You can count on me, boss. I’ve already got two great picks who can

be here next week. The strongest man I've ever seen, and an old friend

who can't wait to reacquaint himself with-

YwBsxpM.jpg

ISABELLA ENCARTA

And where will you be looking for these fighters, Hailey? Hawaii?

Guam? How much have you cost this company buying plane tickets for

fancy vacations? I didn’t have to go to Australia to find a great tag team.

The Frozen North were right here. Hungry and waiting.

ALEX DECOLT

First of all, this was a private meeting... But you bring up a good point.

I've never seen a team with close to the level of teamwork as Woolabonga

Bogans, until tonight. Frozen North impressed me Isabella. I want to

see if they can handle the Scuzzy Aussie Duo. And I want to see it next

week.

twPBOOt.jpg

ojbGDRL.jpgpDTE1FI.jpg

ZEUS MAXMILLION laces up his boots as DIABLO DeVILLE stands over his shoulder.

DIABLO DeVILLE

Tell me, 'noble' Zeus. Do you still trust Bobby Thomas? Why would

he seek to seperate us, if he wasn't planning something? He's going

to use his Wishes against you. When his mortal flesh withers and fails

he will raise a microphone to his unworthy lips and bring hatred and

jealousy down upon you. He knows I can stop him. That's why he

doesn't want me there. You owe him no favour. He is an ant and you

are a God. Will you bow to his demands? Or will you unleash me?.

twPBOOt.jpg

BOBBY THOMAS VS ZEUS MAXMILLION

e0XN8Nh.jpggIVnf4J.jpgpDTE1FI.jpg

Davis Ditterich "For years Bobby Thomas has fought for the CGC World Title. Could tonight be his night? Those three wishes at his disposal must be awfully tempting. He could use them to swing the balance in his favour."

Bobby is physically outmatched by the thunder god, but he's careful, crafty and never stops working hard, determined to find a weakness in the champion's game. Zeus is thrilled to meet such a worthy opponent in glorious battle. Left hands meet hard work! Headbutts meet determination! Big back body- No! Bobby telegraphs it. Shoulder Breaker!

ojbGDRL.jpg

DIABLO DeVILLE slinks down to ringside. He sticks to the shadows but Bobby spots him and he is not happy. He switches gears, latching onto the champion's arm. He twists. He wrenches. He uses the ropes for leverage, making full use of the referee's 5-count. Diablo mocks Bobby for his 'weak' tactics, and Zeus smites his challenger with left hands and headbutts! Spinebuster! He tries to lock in the Olympian Clutch, but his arm is damaged. Bobby escapes! Cross Armbreaker! Zeus screams in pain... but summons up godlike strength and a mortal's courage to haul Bobby into the air for the Thunder Bolt (Sit Out Powerbomb)! 1... 2... Kick out!

Zeus tries to follow up, but runs into a- SUPER KICK CONFERENCE! This is no party. It's All Business. Taking the champion apart piece by piece. Zeus tries to charge in, but Bobby kicks out his knees! Zeus tries to protect his head, but Bobby aims for the elbow! SUPER KICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! 1... 2... Zeus kicks out!!!!

Bobby is distraught and Diablo feeds off of his suffering. Bobby tries a Thunder Bolt of his own, but pauses to flip off the demon... and that's the chance Zeus needs. Big back body drop! Thunder Bolt! And another! 1... 2... 3!

ZEUS MAXMILLION RETAINS (20:05)

Davis Ditterich "What a contest. Bobby Thomas gave it his all but could not take down the Champion."

Battered and bruised but thrilled, Zeus Maxmillion limps over to his distraught challenger to offer to shake his hand... but freezes. Bobby has a microphone. Diablo is beside himself with glee.

BOBBY THOMAS

Fi-

A roll of thunder cuts him off. What in the world? Zeus is confused. This isn't him.

A rain drop falls. Followed by another. And another. And then a torrential downpour of rain.

m0D5AD5.jpg

Laughing like a maniac in the pouring rain, DAN DALAY bares down on the exhausted fighters. Hardly able to stay standing, Zeus summons a mighty BOOM... but DaLay raises his magical tomahawk in the air to catch the lightning and explode the ringposts. BACKFIST! Zeus is out cold.

Bobby tries to come to the rescue, but DaLay catches the Super Kick. DaLay Down (Belly to Belly Piledriver)! Dan DaLay stands over his victims as Diablo DeVille can't believe his eyes.

twPBOOt.jpg

twPBOOt.jpg

Alex DeColt finds Jack an opponent . . . B+

TORQUE BRUCE VS JACK DECOLT . . . B-

Express Delivery Attack . . . B

FROZEN NORTH VS PIN POINT . . . D

Zeus greets Bobby . . . C+

Mario gets posted . . . D+

ROBIN DALAY VS IAN IDENTITY . . . D

Alex gives Hailey a new mission . . . C

Diablo DeVille on Zeus' shoulder . . . C

BOBBY THOMAS VS ZEUS MAXMILLION . . . C+

DaLay Attacks . . . B

FINAL RATING C+

0.84 on Maple Leaf Sports

twPBOOt.jpg

Here come the poachers. This time it's TCW offering a contract to Mario DaSilva. I don't like the timing, as I need 30 guys for Last Man Standing, and I don't have enough episodes left to make new signings truly worthwhile. Still, I'm not sad to see Mario go. He is a guy who I've tried to like several times, but has never really captured my imagination in ACPW. So he usually ends up lost in the shuffle. While he fit as CGC's latest submission artist (a successor to John Maverick/Shooter Sean Deeley) the Pin Point tag team was plagued by awful chemistry and negative momentum, and there were just guys I liked more. The Great Trickerion in particular took a lot of spots that Mario could have filled. His picture didn't fit a happy New Day-esque group, that Penfold sort of demands they be.

Disappointing final rating for that show. Cracking opening half hour. Very good main event. I guess I got my hopes up.

Couple of nice chemistry notes. Torque and Jack DeColt is a very interesting direction for the future, and Skip Beau found excellent chemistry with a Delivery Drone. Hopefully that one doesn't get laid off.

Looking like more poachers are on their way. Express Delivery may have another busy night next week.

twPBOOt.jpg

Next Sunday on Title Bout Wrestling

Dan DaLay, Robin DaLay & Sayeed Ali vs Zeus Maxmillion, Diablo DeVille & Bobby Thomas

LMS Preview: Blockbuster vs Gnaw vs Greaser vs Hugh Ancrie vs Skip Beau

Frozen North vs Woolabonga Bogans

Who has Hailey Hunter found to fill in the empty spots in the Last Man Standing Rumble?

"the strongest man I've ever seen"

"an old friend"

Zeus, Diablo and Bobby

Robin's the weak link here

Skip

Think he deserves to steal the win from Buster again

Bogans

Ha, no. Frozen North aren't on the same level.

Hailey brings in Gargantuan as the strong man and Donte Dunn as an old friend seems she manages him by default in the database.

Dan DaLay, Robin DaLay & Sayeed Ali vs Zeus Maxmillion, Diablo DeVille & Bobby Thomas

Hard to see Bobby and Diablo being able to co-exist after last show and I think that will be face (well 2/3 anyway) teams undoing here.

Hard to say who´s going to win here, I could see anyone of these five winning here depending on the story you plan to tell. So, without no real idea, I´m going to pick who I see as top guy and that´s still Blockbuster thanks to his run with your main belt

I would go with Bogans by default but with Frozen North just being introduced, I think they need the win more for building them up plus Bogans have slightly fell off lately after their blazing hot start.

Who has Hailey Hunter found to fill in the empty spots in the Last Man Standing Rumble?

"the strongest man I've ever seen" Going to guess Ekuma

"an old friend" I have even less idea here, DAVEFAN95 guess is more likely to be right but I go with Julian Watson on this one, mostly based just on the fact that he was one of Hailey´s earlier talent finds.

<p>Next Sunday on Title Bout Wrestling</p><p> </p><p>

Dan DaLay, Robin DaLay & Sayeed Ali vs <strong>Zeus Maxmillion, Diablo DeVille & Bobby Thomas</strong></p><p> </p><p>

LMS Preview: Blockbuster vs Gnaw vs <strong>Greaser</strong> vs Hugh Ancrie vs Skip Beau</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Frozen North</strong> vs Woolabonga Bogans</p><p> </p><p>

Who has Hailey Hunter found to fill in the empty spots in the Last Man Standing Rumble?</p><p>

"the strongest man I've ever seen" -> <strong>Ekuma</strong></p><p>

"an old friend" -> <strong>Donte Dunn</strong></p><p> </p><p>

P.S. The conclusion of the arc of Zeus and his labors was satisfying to read.</p>

Poor old Robin DaLay. If he wasn't such a big jerk I'd have more sympathy. Also, I'm still there in the crowd with my signs for the Eternal Everyman. Bobby Thomas is the best!

I think that he might be a biggest of the lot, and he's certainly got an axe to grind.

That's true Canadian power!

<p>Man, poor Penfold is really suffering with his squad, isn't he?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Very intrigued to see where the Zeus/Bobby/Diablo story will continue to go.</p><p> </p><p>

I almost wonder if we get a switcheroo (without a blind tag) where Diablo sees the light right as Bobby gives into temptation...</p>

ZHuAgfH.jpg

Sunday Week 2 August 2019

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

2,953 in attendance

WNQbcLB.jpg2LWX8Xv.jpg

Davis Ditterich "We are four weeks from the Last Man Standing Rumble, but there's a problem folks. We don't have 30 entrants! But have no fear, because talent scout extraordinaire Hailey Hunter has scoured the globe for two new exciting talents, and they'll be revealed tonight."

Faith "Who could this 'old friend' be, Davis? An old friend of who??? And "the strongest man Hailey has ever seen"? Who could that be? So many strong men have come through CGC."

Davis Ditterich "I can't wait to find out. Great have have you with me, Faith."

twPBOOt.jpg

IN-RING

m0D5AD5.jpg1COLF76.jpg

DAN DALAY

This year I had one goal; to help my boy follow in his old man’s footsteps

and become the youngest tag team champion in CGC history. Well it ain’t

quite worked out, has it? Lotsa folks I could blame. Express Delivery. Bogans.

You dorks in the crowd. But the real blame lays with me. I ain’t been setting

the right example. I ain’t been showing Robin what a real champion looks

like. So that’s what I’m gonna do. Zeus Maxmillion! You wanna be a champion

these dork fans can be proud of? You wanna take on the best of the best?

Here I am. Your lightning bolts don’t scare me. I gots me a magic tomahawk

and I'm bigger than you. Get your ass down here so I can knock you out.

e0XN8Nh.jpg

BOBBY THOMAS

You think you can interfere with my business, swinging that stolen

tomahawk around, and jump to the front of the line? Not on my watch.

DAN DALAY

I didn’t interfere in nothin’. Zeus already beat ya! You know you’re an

idiot, right? You had three wishes in your pocket and you used none

of them against Zeus last week. When I won the Ultimate Showdown

Series, I didn’t screw around. First Wish! I got my title shot. Second wish!

I made Alex fight me with his noodle arms tied behind his back. Third

Wish! I made his whole family watch as I took his title. It was great. His

Mom cried. Why didn’t you do that last week??? I could be standing

here looking at a Champion, instead of wonderin’ why you’re wasting

my time.

BOBBY THOMAS

I’m not a cheater, DaLay. I’m not looking for a shortcut or an asterisk

by my name. When I win the CGC World Title I’m going to have earned

it. No destiny. No magic. I’m going to deserve it.

DAN DALAY

There is no ‘deserve’. There is no ‘earn’. Only ‘take’. I thought you knew that,

Bobby. Or is everyone right what they say about you? Every tag team you've

been in. Every title match you've ever had. You'll always be second best.

Not a has been. You're a never was. And I'm a great white shark. Born

perfect. Never needed to evolve. Livin' forever. Takin' what I want.

BOBBY THOMAS

The history books are going to remember you as a bully and a cheater.

DAN DALAY

The history books won’t remember you at all.

twPBOOt.jpg

JOEY POISON VS IAN IDENTITY

y8vAR1f.jpggIVnf4J.jpg9SndfB4.jpg

Faith "I guess Joey's back to enter Last Man Standing. Come on, Ian. You're on a roll. Kick his ass."

Identity fires up with intense forearms, incredible dropkicks, and throws Joey over the top rope and out to the floor to display his rumble skills. Mistake. Joey drinks a vial of his magic potion and transforms into the dead-eyed monster known as Poison, and from then on nothing works. Forearms don't phase the monster. Dropkicks are shrugged off. Unfazed, unfeeling, unblinking, Poison takes Ian apart with deadly right hands. Ripcord Lariat! 1... 2... 3.

JOEY POISON WINS (8:18)

The six minutes are up and the magic potion wears off. Life returns to his eyes. He seems to shrink a little bit. He's Joey again.

JOEY POISON

You were on a roll, kid, but you're going to need more than

that to win the Last Man Standing Rumble. Lucky for you, I

have just what you need. This potion doesn't last too long

for me these days. But you? I bet it could finally make you

the champion everyone promised you could be. You

know, for a price.

twPBOOt.jpg

fmOj4hK.jpg

BLOCKBUSTER

You think you can win the Last Man Standing Rumble, Skip?

You think costing me what's rightfully mine makes you a big

man? You're not. You're nothin'. I'm gonna make sure the world

knows it.

twPBOOt.jpg

NM2ZKog.jpg

GREASER

Express Delivery! You shoulda known a cardboard box wasn't gonna

keep me away for long! As soon as I cut myself free I got back on my

bike and now I'm here to kick your punk asses! Starting right now with

Hugh Anky! I'm gonna knock that smug smile off of your face you

trash monkey! Start your Engines!!!

twPBOOt.jpg

OVER-THE-TOP ROPE LAST MAN STANDING

PREVIEW MATCH

BLOCKBUSTER VS GNAW VS GREASER VS HUGH ANCRIE VS SKIP BEAU

fmOj4hK.jpggIVnf4J.jpgpGifuwk.jpggIVnf4J.jpgNM2ZKog.jpggIVnf4J.jpgc4UYihb.jpggIVnf4J.jpgwOIZiSA.jpg

Davis Ditterich "Heavy hitters with heavy grudges in this preview match. Last one left in the ring goes up a place in the Last Man Standing entry order."

Greaser and Gnaw make a beeline for Ancrie, while Blockbuster only has eyes for Skip Beau, thrashing and shredding and beating his former friend like a drum. Skip tries his best, but it's like punching a brick wall. Ancrie gets beaten down with hammers and murder mittens, but the G-men can't decide who gets to eliminate him, allowing Blockbuster to make the save! He hurls Gnaw out of the ring and an alliance is formed. Greaser empties his toolbox of hammers, wrenches and drills, but he's outnumbered. Stamps! Head-Banging! Out he goes.

GNAW & GREASER HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED

All alone, Skip begs and pleads for mercy. Blockbuster and Ancrie drop their guard but it was just a ruse! Skip feels the Flow! Level 1! He shimmies and shakes and strikes out with jabs. Level 2! Can’t touch him! Skip’s smooth moves evade attacks with ease. Level 3! He swivels his hips- and gets a Lariat for his troubles. Enraged, Blockbuster charges... Skip ducks! Blockbuster goes flying over the top rope and out to the floor! Skip is delighted. He can't believe it... and Ancrie takes advantage and throws him out!

BLOCKBUSTER & SKIP BEAU HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED

HUGH ANCRIE WINS (7:52)

Hugh Ancrie celebrates, but Blockbuster isn't done. He continues the attack on his former friend, and demands his current ally help him finish the job.

BMiTriT.jpg3TJ6peB.jpgr4pFLkv.jpghpRQbLx.jpg

... and here come the DELIVERY DRONES, armed with a big cardboard box.

2lU3d2d.jpgcBRKkH0.jpg

ALEX DECOLT

Hold on just one second! For the past two weeks you've been

boxing up your competition and sending them who-knows-where,

and I'm not going to stand for it any more. You want a monopoly?

You want to win the Last Man Standing Rumble? Well if you

box one more CGC wrestler up, you won't even be in it. I'll

suspend the lot of you!

HUGH ANCRIE

Oh yeah? How are you going to run a Last Man Standing Rumble

without us? You need 30 men! Isn't that your precious "tradition"?

HAILEY HUNTER

If I can find replacements for Mario DaSilva and the Great Trickerion,

I can find replacements for all of you. In fact, maybe you'd like to

meet one of my latest finds right now. He's the strongest man

I've ever seen, and he hates the post office. The Canadian

Crusher; Todd Haverford!

EyvrU8b.jpg

Gigantic and ripped to shreds, CRUSHER HAVERFORD charges down to the ring. Hugh Ancrie and Blockbuster flee as one by one the Crusher throws the Delivery Drones over the top rope and out to the floor. #4 hits a dropkick to Haverford's mighty chest, but it doesn't even wobble the powerhouse, who lifts the drone one-handed over his head and throws him onto the pile outside.

Davis Ditterich "My word. The Last Man Standing Rumble is really heating up... and Hailey Hunter still has one more replacement to reveal tonight."

twPBOOt.jpg

LOCKER ROOM

pDTE1FI.jpge0XN8Nh.jpg

ZEUS MAXMILLION

My friend! Last week was a glorious battle. One worthy of the

tremendous fans of Canadian Golden Combat. And tonight it will

be an honour to fight at your side once more.

BOBBY THOMAS

"Glorious Battle"? Is that what you call it? I asked you to keep your

demon away from ringside last week. Either you lied to me, or

you don't have the control over that monster you think.

ZEUS MAXMILLION

Diablo can change. Do you not believe in change, Bobby Thomas?

They called me a monster once. And have you not commited

foul deeds in your own past? Tell me, friend, what were you

going to say when you picked up that microphone after our

match?

BOBBY THOMAS

Nothing that can't wait. You just keep Diablo out of my way. If you

can handle that.

twPBOOt.jpg

/w Isabella Encarta

FROZEN NORTH

f335v0q.jpgs9O4xDG.jpghy6uPEi.jpggIVnf4J.jpg0idGluI.jpgtjT8E5H.jpgvmiWLNy.jpg

WOOLABONGA BOGANS

Rusty Mills & Donovan Boon

Faith "Maybe I should find myself a tag team. Both these teams are so good at teamwork. I can't wait to see who's better."

The Frozen North use old school, ultra serious, ground and pound to isolate Rusty and freeze Donovan out of the match... but a blind tag switcheroo bamboozles them and here comes the Boon! Kangeroo Fu! Drop Bear-Obics! Tundra freezes his momentum with the Hailstone (Flying Back Elbow) and covers... but referee Royce Greig says Boon isn't the legal man. There was another blind tag switcheroo! Mills with the Northern Lights! 1... 2... 3!

WOOLABONGA BOGANS WIN (9:51)

twPBOOt.jpg

IN-RING

QNq4VMO.jpgHoHEXC7.jpg

SAYEED ALI

Faith! So is this why you left me? Huh? You fancy yourself a commentator?

Hey Davis. You think you're a big man? You think you can take my woman?

FAITH

I'm not your woman. Not anymore.

SAYEED ALI

Damn right, you're not. The more I think about it, the more I'm glad to

be done with your crazy ass. All of your crying and complaining. Always

making me do what you wanted me to do. Always keeping me indoors.

Away from my friends.

FAITH

That... That's what you were doing to me!

SAYEED ALI

I don't have to listen to your lies any more, Faith. And I don't have to pay

for your luxury any more. In fact, I want my money back. All that money

I spent on you, buying you dinner, travelling to your dumb Canadian

family's dumb Canadian holdiays.

FAITH

What??? What about all those times I flew to New York for you?

SAYEED ALI

That was your choice, not mine! I shouldn't have to pay for that. Besides,

who would have a problem with a trip to NEW YORK CITY! Greatest City

in the world! Now are you going to give me my money back or what?

DAN DALAY, ROBIN DALAY & SAYEED ALI

m0D5AD5.jpg1COLF76.jpgQNq4VMO.jpg

bkTaLOt.jpg

e0XN8Nh.jpgpDTE1FI.jpgojbGDRL.jpg

BOBBY THOMAS, ZEUS MAXMILLION & DIABLO DeVILLE

Davis Ditterich "Last week Dan DaLay made a statement by attacking Zeus and Bobby after their epic CGC World Title match. Can he make another one tonight?"

Zeus tries to make peace between his partners, but Bobby refuses to tag Diablo, and the demon is quick to use that as evidence that Bobby seeks to undermine the champion. Dan DaLay changes the weather to something colder than the God or the Demon are used to, and Zeus is thrilled to meet such a worthy opponent in glorious combat. LEft hands meet clubbing blows! Headbutts meet Big Boots! But the DaLays aren't looking for a fair fight. Robin and Ali interfere and Big Poppa beats Zeus down. Diablo DeVille feeds off of his partner's suffering, getting stronger and stronger by the minutes, but when Zeus breaks free Bobby shoves the demon off of the apron and takes the tag himself.

Hard work! Determination! Bobby invites his foes to an all-business SUPER KICK CONFERENCE! He latches onto young Robin's limbs and him in a Cross Armbreaker... and that's when Diablo flies in with a Double Stomp, coming down hard on Robin's chest and Bobby's leg. Diablo and Bobby argue, and Bobby has had enough. He throws another Super Kick... but Diablo ducks and it nails Zeus instead! BACKFIST! DaLay knocks out Bobby! BACKFIST! He knocks out Diablo! DaLay Down (Belly to Belly Piledriver) to Zeus! 1... 2... 3!

DAN DALAY, ROBIN DALAY & SAYEED ALI WIN (16:26)

Davis Ditterich "What a huge victory! Dan DaLay just pinned the champion!"

Zeus Maxmillion regains consciousness to find Bobby and Diablo again on the verge of blows, and gets between them. Bobby shoves him! Diablo advises Zeus smite him.

cBRKkH0.jpg

HAILEY HUNTER

Just one thing before the show ends. I have one more find that will be

entering this year's Last Man Standing Rumble, and Zeus, you're going

to want to see this. I've tracked down an old friend of yours, and he's

just dying to see you again.

iOndcsh.jpg

Full of beans and delighted to be back in CGC, STEVIE GRAYSON runstotheringreallyreallyfast and... gives Zeus Maxmillion a big hug! The CGC World Champion is thrilled to see his old friend again.

Diablo glares at the returning Grayson, while Bobby Thomas simply limps away.

twPBOOt.jpg

twPBOOt.jpg

Bobby Thomas confronts Dan DaLay . . . B-

JOEY POISON VS IAN IDENTITY . . . D+

Joey Poison Promo . . . C+

Blockbuster Promo . . . C+

Greaser Promo . . . C-

LAST MAN STANDING PREVIEW . . . C-

Crusher eliminates Drones . . . C+

Zeus & Bobby Talk . . . C

FROZEN NORTH VS WOOLABONGA BOGANS . . . C-

Sayeed wants his money back . . . C+

SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH . . . C

Heeeeeere's Stevie . . . C+

FINAL RATING . . . C

0.82 on Maple Leaf Sports

twPBOOt.jpg

Much like the AEW show I watched yesterday morning, two debuts on tonight's show. Canadian Crusher has been on my roster for a long time, just looking for the right spot. He almost had Dice Elderberry's spot as Express Delivery's customer service specialist, among other roles, but nothing felt quite right. Still, I needed a body and I wanted him in before this is over. He's exactly the kind of project CGC need.

Stevie Grayson on the other hand, I never had any plans for. Every private game I've had with this data came with the Owner Goal "No Cruiserweights", so I never brainstormed for him. Again, needs must, and he felt like the most interesting person to bring in. Solid. Popular. Not starting at square one. A few prior relationships to lean on. I like Stevie. Zeus likes Stevie. Who doesn't like Stevie? He was left go in September 2017 and has spent two years in ACPW, where he held the Junior Heavyweight title for over a year, losing it to Mario DaSilva a couple of months ago. He's still sharp, folks.

twPBOOt.jpg

Next week on CGC Title Bout Wrestling...

No.1 Contender's Match: Dan DaLay vs Bobby Thomas

Last Man Standing Preview: Crusher Haverford vs Delivery Drone #2 vs Delivery Drone #4 vs Delivery Drone #5 vs Delivery Drone #6

Hugh Ancrie vs Skip Beau

Frozen North vs The Gear-Heads

... and voting for the Last Man Standing Rumble begins!

Thumbs Up (Pick 3 to enter later in the rumble):

Thumbs Down (Pick 3 to enter earlier):

ENTRANTS

<table width="60%"><tr><td width="33%" align="left" valign="center">Blockbuster

Bobby Thomas

Crusher Haverford

Dan DaLay

Delivery Drone #2

Delivery Drone #4

Delivery Drone #5

Delivery Drone #6

Diablo DeVille

Dice Elderberry </td><td width="33%" align="center" valign="center">Donovan Boon

Drake Young

DT Rush

Gnaw

Greaser

Hugh Ancrie

Ian Identity

Jason Tundra

Joey Poison

K-Squared</td><td width="33%" align="right" valign="center">Kevin Lomas

Penfold Perdition

Philippe LaGrenier

Robin DaLay

Rusty Mills

Sayeed Ali

Shane Nelson

Skip Beau

Stevie Grayson

Torque</td></tr></table>

Dan

Dan's a bigger opponent to beat for Zeus and I Don't mean physically. I could see Bobby using a wish to make it a triple threat too though so very interested in this match up

Crusher

Weird Crusher's in a preview but not the actual rumble, is that an oversight? Maybe this is a qualifier for him, I dunno. He'll win regardless

Hugh Ancrie

Yeah, Buster makes his presence felt here

Frozen North

I hate them but they've been a very good team and Gear Heads might have some rust after Greasers stay in a box

Up - Stevie Grayson

Yes! Stevie Grayson is Back. I always loved Stevie in your previous iterations and I'm giving him my support here so he gets a late spot and might win the whole thing.

Joey Poison

Why? Simple. His potion is not as good as it used to be and he needs all The help he can get. I want Poison to have some nice spots and coming in later allows him to do that.

Ian Identity

Definitely worth the up vote especially since he had some interaction with Joey last show. I also really like Ian, he was great in the USS until people started to figure him out and getting a good showing here will only help.

Down - Blockbuster

Hear me out. I love Blockbuster, he is probably your top heel (Ali is also up there with Dan) and I want him to have a strong showing and entering early and throwing out a bunch of guys is something I want to see.

Robin DaLay

He's done nothing (or at least very little) so get him in much earlier than his dad, time to sink or swim, boy.

Diablo DeVille

He's been a thorn in Bobby's side so booooo,Get him early. I'm sure he'll have a good run though feeding on all the despair of the eliminated participants.

Last Man Standing Preview: Crusher Haverford vs Delivery Drone #2 vs Delivery Drone #4 vs Delivery Drone #5 vs Delivery Drone #6

Hugh Ancrie vs Skip Beau

Thumbs Up (Pick 3 to enter later in the rumble): Diablo DeVille, Ian Identity, Stevie Grayson

Thumbs Down (Pick 3 to enter earlier): Dice Elderberry, Robin DaLay, Sayeed Ali

Bobby keeps surprising me and as always, I hope he does it here again but my brain says that Bobby needs to start using those wishes and were he would use them if he gets No.1 contender spots all the time?

Crusher showcase here

Hugh Ancrie vs Skip Beau

Thinking either drones or Blockbuster will interfere here and cost Skip this one.

This is kind of hard one for me as I feel Frozen North kind of need the win here after losing their debut but I do rate Gear-Heads higher than Bogans so since North didn´t get the job done last show, I doubt they get it here either... Oh, what ever, I just play favorites this time and go with team I like more.

Thumbs Up (Pick 3 to enter later in the rumble): Bobby Thomas, Diablo DeVille, Gnaw

Reasoning:

Bobby Thomas: Ok, so this one has no other justification than me wanting to help my favorite guy. That said, there is part of me that wonders Bobby going earlier would actually help him look stronger (since him getting tired from being in the ring longer would give him an excuse to be eliminated) as I doubt he will win this for the same reason why I doubt him winning the number one contender match

Diablo DeVille: Another character I really like, Doubful he would have shot of winning but I could see him and Bobby eliminating each other´s and continuing their story

Gnaw: Didn´t really have much idea who to pick as third guy but decided to go with Gnaw mostly just to see if he can make something out from it.

Thumbs Down (Pick 3 to enter earlier): Joey Poison, DT Rush, Dan DaLay

Reasoning:

Joey Poison: Thinking coming out early makes more sense booking wise as it start to be quite obvious that he´s way past he´s best so coming early means he can use his potion, eliminate guy or two and then get himself eliminated once potion runs out.

DT Rush: Much like Poison, I´m thinking it suites his gimmick better if he can go in early when there still isn´t that many guys in the ring at one time, allowing him to shine at the start and then get eliminated once the numbers go up, thus allowing someone to blindside him because there´s just too much guys in the ring for him to use his skills effectively.

Dan DaLay: DaLay is likely the most over guy here so in case he doesn´t win this one (which I doubt since I have him win the number one contender match and thinking you would want different guy to win this one) he needs reason to lose and coming out early, making some eliminations and then being eliminated by multiple guys when he starts to tire seems like the most obvious way to get that done.

YAAAAAAY PUNY MORTAL STEVIE IS BACK!

I continue to mark hard for the Eternal Everyman, Bobby Thomas. That promo against DaLay was gorgeous, with the biggest bully in CGC leaning on the deepest insecurity of the company's hardest worker. I'll always remember you, Bobby!

DaLay v Zeus just makes more sense as a title match. Maybe DaLay cheats and Bobby wishes himself into the match making it a three-way?

Welcome aboard, Crusher! Time to show your strength.

Hugh Ancrie vs Skip Beau

Blockbuster costs his rival the match.

Maybe Frozen North aren't on the path to the top as much as I thought. Let's give the bikers the nod.

Bobby Thomas. I love him dearly, he's my favourite out of many top heroes at the moment. But what if he decides to show off? What if he Wishes himself into the number one slot to demonstrate his strength?

Stevie Grayson. Puny Mortal Stevie! He's just a loveable goof and I'm here for it.

Ian Identity. I love the top feuds, but I never regret watching an Ian Identity match.

Sayeed Ali. Boo. BOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hugh Ancrie and Phillippe LaGrenier. The gig economy won't save you here, you obnoxious corporate shills!

Hugh Ancrie vs Skip Beau

Thumbs Up (Pick 3 to enter later in the rumble): Bobby Thomas, Joey Poison, Shane Nelson

Thumbs Down (Pick 3 to enter earlier): Diablo DeVille, Donovan Boone, Rusty Mills

Finally caught up. Great work as always Self. Just wondering what happend to the dread pirate? Think I missed him being snatched up. Also small thing, could you pay a bit more attention to who the legal man is in tag, 3vs3 etc matches? Or been watching to much AEW? Lol. Also shame Sayeed Ali is under-performing he should be A or THE top heel given his skills, maybe has the push higher up the card nerf?

Building up the new contender while Bobby goes through his turn.

New guy beats jobbers.

Hugh Ancrie vs Skip Beau

Express delivery have really been delivering. (lol)

Still your number 1 face team plus you recently lost half of two of the others.

ENTRANTS

Blockbuster thumbs down overpushed

Bobby Thomas thumbs down deserves the challenge of being in longer

Gnaw Thumbs up, can break out of his gimmick and shoot up the card.

Ian Identity Thumbs up, has been really good since returning.

Penfold Perdition Thumbs down, just shit and Jenny needs new clients.

Sayeed Ali Thumbs up, still a big Ali fan

Sure, let's give the big guy something here.

Crusher SMASH!

Hugh Ancrie vs Skip Beau

Yeah, we'll go with Skip.

Just because I like the name.

Joey Poison. His poison gimmick later in the rumble can be fun.

Robin Delay. Why not? Something different and maybe even Dan does some manipulating here.

Stevie Grayson. It'd be a fun late addition.

Sayeed Ali. I love Ali. I kind of want his arc to dominate the early portions of the rumble. This isn't because I hate him. It's more the opposite. Let him dominate the early portions with his story here.

Bobby Thomas. I've never been high on Bobby myself to be honest but he can be a good worker early in the rumble for you.

Drake Young. He can have an entertaining spot early in the Rumble.

ZHuAgfH.jpg

Sunday Week 3 August 2019

Montreal, Quebec

3,799 in attendance

twPBOOt.jpg

2lU3d2d.jpg

ALEX DECOLT

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are 3 weeks away from the Last Man

Standing and the polls are open! It's time for you to cast your votes

to decide the entry order for this year's gigantic 30-man Rumble

match. And tonight the wrestlers get their chance to cast their

votes as well. They'll reward their friends. They'll punish their

enemies. We almost didn't get 30 men this year, but thanks to

Hailey Hunter's expert talent scouting we-

m0D5AD5.jpg

DAN DALAY

Hold your horses, poindexter. Don't go countin' your chicken before

you lead them to water. I've decided somethin'. I don't wanna be in

the Rumble this year. Tonight I'm gonna become No.1 Contender for

the CGC World Title, and I don't want any distractions when I'm

smashing Zeus Maxmillion. I knocked him out two weeks ago. I

knocked him out last week. I'm gonna do it again and show my

boy what a DaLay Champion looks like. Enjoy your goofy 29-man

rumble, ya noodle armed twerp.

ALEX DECOLT

Aren't you getting ahead of yourself? You're not the No.1 Contender

yet. Tonight you go one-on-one with Bobby Thomas.

DAN DALAY

Oh you ain't heard? I thought you were a smarty pants. Bobby's hurt.

Hey, Bobby. Get your ass out here.

e0XN8Nh.jpg

Here comes BOBBY THOMAS and... DaLay's right. He's on crutches, calf badly swollen.

DAN DALAY

Wasamatter Bobby? You hurt? Did Diablo DeVille come crashin'

down on your leg last week and give you a booboo? Typical

Bobby Thomas. So close yet so far. You look like you're gonna

be somethin'... and then you're nothin'. Look at the silver lining,

pipsqueak. It would have been a lot worse if you had to get in

the ring with me. Now be a man and quit, you chump.

Bobby Thomas gets in DaLay's face. He's armed with a crutch, but DaLay has a magical tomahawk. Bobby reluctantly backs down.

BOBBY THOMAS

Sorry Alex. Doctors say I'm out for a month. I gotta forfeit.

And that was no accident. That demon injured me on purpose.

I don't care what Zeus says.

DAN DALAY

Told ya! Now raise my hand and tell Zeus I'm comin' for him.

ALEX DECOLT

Not so fast. Ever since we met there's nothing I've enjoyed more

than watching you get your ass kicked. And if it isn't going to be

Bobby Thomas who does it... well... I think I know the perfect

replacement. You want Zeus? You're going to have to go through

his best friend in the whole wide world. He returned to CGC

just last week. Stevie Grayson!

twPBOOt.jpg

LAST MAN STANDING PREVIEW MATCH

DRONE #2 VS DRONE #4 VS CRUSHER HAVERFORD VS DRONE #5 VS DRONE #6

3TJ6peB.jpggIVnf4J.jpgr4pFLkv.jpggIVnf4J.jpgEyvrU8b.jpggIVnf4J.jpgBMiTriT.jpggIVnf4J.jpghpRQbLx.jpg

Davis Ditterich "Crusher Haverford strikes an imposing figure, but he's outnumbered here. Teamwork has always been incredibly effective in the Last Man Standing Rumble."

Gigantic and ripped, Crusher Haverford easily overpowers the Drones one-by-one... until they all swarm on him at the same time with stamps. #5 gets cocky, trying his own version of his boss's Collector's Stamp (Mafia Kick) but Haverford catches it and hurls him outside.

DELIVERY DRONE #5 HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Now it's three against one, and the Crusher likes those odds. Body Smashes! Lawn Darts! Full Nelson Slam! He clotheslines #2 and #6 out to the floor and gives #4 a Gorilla Press Slam on top of them.

DELIVERY DRONE #2, #4 & #6 HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED

CRUSHER HAVERFORD WINS (4:44)

twPBOOt.jpg

Davis Ditterich "The Crusher just moved up one place in the entry order, but who else will? The combatants are casting their votes."

wOIZiSA.jpg

SKIP BEAU

Every year I give Blockbuster my thumbs up and he never returns

the favour. Not this year though. Thumbs down; Blockbuster. Thumbs

up... Gnaw. I like his mask.

bW6QOKT.jpg

K-SQUARED

Thumbs up; Sayeed Ali. Hit me up dawg we should lay down some

beats together. Ignore those playa haters. Thumbs Down; DT Rush.

What kinda clown can't appreciate the sickest rhymes in CGC?

9UQPM0D.jpgnAXDWGd.jpg

JENNY PLAYMATE

At the beginning of the year, I vowed to lead my clients to a World Title,

and now... Ian hasn't needed my services since he returned from that box.

Mario isn't returning at all. But all is not lost. I still have Penfold Perdition.

399lbs of sweet Hawaiian splendor. He won his preview match, and he's

going to win Last Man Standing Rumble. Who are you voting for, Penfold?

PENFOLD PERDITION

Thumbs down. Philippe LaGrenier. Thumbs up; Ian Identity.

twPBOOt.jpg

K-SQUARED VS PENFOLD PERDITION / Jenny

vmiWLNy.jpgbW6QOKT.jpggIVnf4J.jpgnAXDWGd.jpgAn6aWob.jpg

Davis Ditterich "They've cast their votes, but there's still time for these two to appeal to the fans to improve their starting point at Last Man Standing."

K-Squared drops some sick beats on Big Baby, but cannot lift the 399lber over the top rope. Jenny reminds her client to fight back. Belly Butts! Splash! 1... 2... 3!

PENFOLD PERDITION WINS (5:09)

twPBOOt.jpg

IN-RING

c4UYihb.jpgNUtuhVw.jpg

CGC World Tag Team Championships around their waists, EXPRESS DELIVERY come down to the ring, each carrying a large bag of mail.

HUGH ANCRIE

Knock knock, Jack DeColt. We have a delivery for you. Even though

your brother stopped us from making our usual rounds, sending

no-hopers back to who-cares-ville, business is booming! And it's all

because of you, Jack. Your fans have been sending you all kinds of

things ahead of your big match with Jack Bruce at Last Man Standing.

PHILIPPE LaGRENIER

What do we have here? Ooh la la la. We have bandages so you can

tape up your wounds. Beverages so you can drown your sorrows.

Tissues so you can dry your tears. And ze letters, Jack. So many

letters. Just listen to zis one.

HUGH ANCRIE

"Hi, Mr. DeColt. My name is Billy. I am your biggest fan. I have

cancer. Doctors say I won't make it to my next birthday. Please Mr

DeColt. Don't fight Jack Bruce at Last Man Standing. Watching him

beat the hell out of you and embarrass you in front of the world...

again...would break my heart and I would die. Literally. P.S. Express

Delivery are really cool. You should give LaGrenier another Canadian

Title shot."

gjJaKN0.jpg

JACK DECOLT comes down to the ring and snatches the letter from Ancrie.

JACK DECOLT

Let me set your mind at ease, 'Billy'. I'm going to fight Jack Bruce, but

I won't be the one getting my ass kicked. I've been training. I've been

studying. I've been watching every scrap of Jack Bruce footage I could

find. I'm being quizzed daily and nightly by my brother Alex. I'm being

woken up at 3am by one of Jack Bruce's songs blasting in my ears and

fists flying in my face. If I'm not ready now then I'm damn sure gonna

be in three weeks. So keep those spirits up, 'Billy'. Jack Decolt isn't going

to let you down. Even if your taste in tag teams is atrocious. And your

spelling sucks.

PHILIPPE LaGRENIER

Hey! I- I mean; Billy worked really hard on zat. English is not my- I

mean; Billy's first language.

JACK DECOLT

You guys think you're hot stuff? Boxing people up. Sending them packing.

You think you're eliminating the competition? All you're doing is making

enemies. Just you wait. See how many down votes you pick up. See how

many people are itching to get their hands on you. And guess what, I'm not

in the Rumble this year, but I'm one of them.

PHILIPPE LaGRENIER

Zen bring it on, DeColt. I cannot wait to get another chance

to take zat title from around your waist.

JACK DECOLT

Oh it's not my title I'm talking about. It's yours. I've already cleared

it with Alex. Next week. Express Delivery defend the tag team titles

against me and a partner of my choice. I've been watching the tag

team division in CGC all year with great interest. All I just needed

a partner. I think I've got one.

/w Philippe LaGrenier HUGH ANCRIE VS SKIP BEAU /w Jack DeColt

z5vri6C.jpgc4UYihb.jpggIVnf4J.jpgwOIZiSA.jpg2gDxKln.jpg

Davis Ditterich "Now that he's changed his ways, Skip Beau could be the perfect tag team partner for Jack DeColt."

Ancrie demands referee Royce Greig check Skip for weapons... and uses it as a distraction to hit the Collector's Stamp (Mafia Kick)! Ancrie covers Skip with stamps and delivers him to suplex city, while Jack offers advice and positive reinforcement from ringside. Skip feels The Flow! Level 1! He shimmies and shakes and strikes out with jabs. Level 2! Can’t touch him! Skip’s smooth moves evade attacks with ease. Level 3! He swivels his hips- LaGrenier distracts from the apron, and DeColt takes him down with a right hand! Skip rolls Ancrie up! 1... 2... 3!

SKIP BEAU WINS (10:07)

Davis Ditterich "Big win for Skip Beau, and a huge tag team title match for next week! Will Jack DeColt have two belts around his waist when he fights Jack Bruce at Last Man Standing?"

twPBOOt.jpg

/w Isabella Encarta

FROZEN NORTH

f335v0q.jpgs9O4xDG.jpghy6uPEi.jpggIVnf4J.jpgNM2ZKog.jpgva5qA6m.jpg

THE GEAR-HEADS

Greaser & Torque

Davis Ditterich "Isabella Encarta spoke very highly of her team, but they came up short against Woolabonga Bogans last week."

Greaser is thrilled to be back working with hammers, wrenches and drills, but his bite-sized partner doesn't seem to be feeding off of the same energy. The Frozen North use old school, ultra serious, ground and pound to isolate Torque and freeze Greaser out of the match, and the big man is furious. He fires up the crowd. He urges his partner to burn rubber, but Torque instead escapes by mimicking Tundra's old school suplex and... Lomas pulls Greaser off of the apron before he can make the tag. Torque gets taken out by Tundra's Ice Pick (Flying Back Elbow)! 1... 2... 3.

FROZEN NORTH WIN (8:13)

ISABELLA ENCARTA

If you want to learn about tag team wrestling, there's only one person

to ask, and that's me; Isabella Encarta. I know everything there is to

know about everything that's worth knowing. Except how those filthy

Woolabonga Bogans managed to put a stain on Frozen North's otherwise

spotless record. They must have cheated. Well they won't get that chance

again. I demand a rematch next week AND I demand that Shane Stones

be the official. That'll put those scumbags in their place. And as for

the Rumble? Boys, you know what to do.

JASON TUNDRA

Thumbs up, Kevin Lomas. Thumbs down; Donovan Boon.

KEVIN LOMAS

Thumbs up; Jason Tundra. Thumbs down; Donovan Boon

twPBOOt.jpg

0idGluI.jpgtjT8E5H.jpg

RUSTY MILLS

Strewth mate, and I thought Frozen North were a coupla alright blokes.

Like kindred spirits. Four peas in a pods. Brothers from another mother.

But have you seen what's they've gone and done, Dono, they've voted

you down in the LMS rumble! Now you've gotta enter 4 minutes earlier.

That's time you could be spending drinking! Two can play at that game,

Thumbs up; Donovan Boon. Thumbs down; Kev-O Lomas.

DONOVAN BOON

Thumbs up; Rusty Mills. Thumbs down; Jason Tundra. You drongos wanna

'nother fight? You got it.

twPBOOt.jpg

No.1 CONTENDER'S MATCH

DAN DALAY VS STEVIE GRAYSON

m0D5AD5.jpggIVnf4J.jpgiOndcsh.jpg

Davis Ditterich "Bobby Thomas was supposed to be in this match, but as he's out with injury, Stevie Grayson is stepping up. If DaLay wants a piece of Zeus, he'll need to go through Stevie."

Dan DaLay doesn't think much of the replacement, pointing and laughing. Small, plucky and full of beans, Stevie peppers with him strikes and refuses to be held down. Catching him with a boot, Big Poppa DaLay bullies the much, much smaller man around the ring, but Stevie just won't stay still. Desperate to keep the pesky twerp from moving, he traps him in a mighty bear hug but Stevie wriggles free and dodges, ducks, dips, dives and dodges! Tornado DDT! Shades of Grayson (Moonault Press) but DaLay catches him! DaLay Down (Belly to Belly Piledriver)! 1... 2... 3.

DAN DALAY WINS (11:08)

Dan DaLay stands victorious, raising his magical tomahawk into the air and- BOOM! He summons lightning to hit the ringposts, cackling like a madman.

twPBOOt.jpg

twPBOOt.jpg

Bobby Thomas Forfeits . . . C+

LAST MAN STANDING PREVIEW . . . E+

Voting Begins . . . D+

K-SQUARED VS PENFOLD PERDITION . . . D-

Jack gets a Delivery . . . B-

HUGH ANCRIE VS SKIP BEAU . . . C

FROZEN NORTH VS THE GEAR-HEADS . . . C

Isabella Encanta Promo . . . D-

Woolabonga Bogans Vote . . . D+

DAN DALAY VS STEVIE GRAYSON . . . C

FINAL RATING . . . C

0.85 rating on Maple Leaf Sports

twPBOOt.jpg

Good TV rating for a meh episode. Was everyone stuck indoors or something?

Just when I thought it was safe to promote a 30-man Rumble... TCW have signed Torque. So he's gone. I've never been much of a fan of Mimic in my private games. He's talented but always too expensive for what I've wanted him to do. ACPW? They draw too few to justify booking him more than thrice a year. Cruiserweight division in CGC? I can get flippier guys for a fraction of the price. He would have been on the chopping block here but he happened to start 2019 as a tag champ with Grease Hogg. I really came to like the Gear-Heads. This grungey looking cruiserweight was the ideal new partner to continue on the spirit of the Dirty White Boys, with a new flavour. And he was just starting to come into his new gimmick. His true gimmick. I didn't really know where it was going to end up, but the Gear-Heads were going to begin their downward slide on this show, regardless of poaching.

So Bobby is legitimately hurt, injured in last week's 6-man tag. Timing wise it's the most Bobby Thomas thing I could think of. So close yet so far. He can work through it, so I went back and forth on whether to have the advertised No.1 Contender's match, but leaned towards safety (and Stevie!). Swollen Calf Muscle. I think he'll be okay for the Rumble.

With Dan DaLay as No.1 Contender, he's out of the Rumble too. Anyone who voted for Torque or DaLay feel free to change your votes. In fact, anyone feel free. Who knows who's going to flee this sinking ship next.

Finally caught up. Great work as always Self. Just wondering what happend to the dread pirate? Think I missed him being snatched up.

Hugh DeArrrske is still on the roster, but is currently on a tour with PGHW that conflicts with my TV tapings. He headed out during the Ultimate Showdown Series and I think he'll be back for the Rumble. I think. He's doing really well over there. 10 wins. 6 losses. One cracker against Orange Tsuchie. Happy for him but hope he comes back. I enjoy his talk show.

Also small thing, could you pay a bit more attention to who the legal man is in tag, 3vs3 etc matches? Or been watching to much AEW? Lol.

Usually I just assume that enough tags happen between sentences to make sure the right guy is legal, but that time... Yeah. I changed the finish last minute and reading it all through it didn't make as much sense. Although honestly, when watching wrestling I don't tend to care who the legal man is after a multi-man match breaks down and bodies are flying everywhere. I just figure the referee (and 99% of the fans) will count the first pin they see. But that wasn't what happened here. I guess referee Royce Greig was intimidated by DaLay raw animal magnetism.

twPBOOt.jpg

Next week on CGC Title Bout Wrestling

CGC Tag Team Titles: Skip Beau & Jack DeColt vs Express Delivery ©

LMS PReview: Diablo DeVille vs Ian Identity vs Joey Poison vs Sayeed Ali vs Stevie Grayson

Rematch: Frozen North vs Woolabonga Bogans

Dice Elderberry vs Gnaw

LMS PReview: Diablo DeVille vs Ian Identity vs Joey Poison vs Sayeed Ali vs Stevie Grayson

Dice Elderberry vs Gnaw

Really enjoying this still. Caught all the way up now and can't wait for the Rumble. Interested to see who you bring in to fill the gaps left by Torque and DaLay. Will they be one off deals, or will they be new signings?!

Skip Beau & Jack DeColt vs Express Delivery © DQ though.

LMS PReview: Diablo DeVille vs Ian Identity vs Joey Poison vs Sayeed Ali vs Stevie Grayson Still your best heel

Rematch: Frozen North vs Woolabonga Bogans One a piece

Dice Elderberry vs Gnaw Let the DWM push and DWB reunion begin!

Good show, putting Jack in the tag scene and thus allowing you to weaken the face side of it threw off my predictions.

Edit: I didn't mean the latch tag match so much actually as some of the 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3 that went before it. It was more a general observation.

I could see you wanting to put the belts on Skip and Jack just to push Skip up but I think Delivery will keep the belts here by pinning Skip after some shenanigans

As usual, I could see almost anyone winning this one but I do think Ali is most likely option

Frozen North gets win back to tie the record.

Dice Elderberry vs Gnaw

With Drones helping Delivery these days, there´s not much direction for Dice at the moment. Now, I admit same goes for Gnaw but I do feel that he has more upside and thus is more likely to win here.

Express Delivery

Jack doesn't need both the belts

Stevie

He's my favourite but any of these lads could grab a win

Frozen North

Get their win back but they don't deserve

Gnaw

DDE isn't the same featured character that he Was earlier in the diary and Gnaw has something to prove with Trckerion gone

Because This! Is! DECOLT COUNTRY!

Stevie may be a puny mortal, but he has a heart of pure gold!

Shane Stones, the only sighted referee in the entire wrestling business, will see the scuzzy aussie duo to victory.

Dice Elderberry vs Gnaw

Hurray for heroic wrestling magic tigers!