Favourite cverse Russian?

Any Russian mma fighters in the cverse that everyone loves? I'm playing a global verse game rn with Cerebus starting with ALPHA and GAMMA. Huge selection of good fighters such as mantas. A lot of guys that have gone far in the other big two for me, but nobody who'd been a dominate long term champion. Any Russian fighters to look out for?

Lermontov is almost always a sure sign for me. :cool:

But so far he's less dominant than in WMMA3/4.

Age will do that ;)

In 4 he had one of the craziest runs in my mega company I had seen since WMMA3 Buddy Garner.

Although for fun I’m doing a 1990 game in 5 so everyone comes into the game mostly in their prime.

• 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jw80daddy" data-cite="jw80daddy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47055" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have to go with Fiyero Lermontov. He is currently my GAMMA Lightweight champ, 23-0 (7-0 GAMMA, 4 title defenses). Have him defending in his next fight against Lamont Banner (17-0, 9-0 GAMMA) at GAMMA 79: Lermontov vs Banner. He's been an animal for me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wow, Banner is hopping up for you, huh?</p><p> </p><p> I had Brian Claremont hop up to fight him for the Featherweight Belt in my save. They produced some great fights.</p>

Wow, Banner is hopping up for you, huh?

I had Brian Claremont hop up to fight him for the Featherweight Belt in my save. They produced some great fights.

Yes, ever since I signed Banner he has fought at Lightweight for me. I hadn't created a Featherweight division until a few years into my game.