WWE: Three Brands Part II

So... I'm back writing for WWE...

There are a number of reasons I wanted to get back to where I've always felt most comfortable. The main one, is to do a proper three-way Draft, and split the rosters completely, creating unique never before seen match-ups and feuds. The Men's and Women's divisions are impressive, and if split properly, could be amazing.

I won't go into too many details here, but maybe around six weeks ago (right before the real draft) I began writing and forming what will be my biggest ever undertaking. Booking RAW, Smackdown, and NXT is going to take some work. I've made some big changes to make things easier for me, which I'll reveal as we go. But some changes are just things that I think would be better/make more sense in real life. I'll never get everything right, so I'd be happy to receive any feedback/ideas to make this the best WWE Diary I've ever written (out of four!!)

Possible FAQ One: I imagine some of you will want to know: "What will happen to your NOTBPW Diary...?" I stopped writing for it around 3 months ago I'm afraid. In a recent show, I said I was just getting started, and I had lots of ideas... I just really wanted to return to WWE because I feel more comfortable in a RW mod. I have a few shows left to post, and I'll post them soon :)

Possible FAQ Two: "There's a new TEW coming out. Why would you start writing a new diary, with the new game around the corner?" I have very little money right now, so the new game is not on the top of my list of priorities. Again, the timing and decision is just because I wanted to go back to WWE. Simple as that.

Possible FAQ Three: What Mod are you using?! I'll cover this and a couple of other 'General Housekeeping' bits in the next few posts.

Possible FAQ Four: When does the game start? Well... I began writing around 6 weeks ago, having spent a couple of weeks building pic-packs, and editing the save to fit my draft etc. The first two months I played through were October and November 2019. The diary itself will kick off properly in December Week One... but I'll go through some bits before that.

With all of that said... Let's begin... This first post, will be for the show index...

SHOW INDEX

December Week 1:

RAW | NXT | Smackdown

December Week 2:

RAW | NXT | Smackdown

Smackdown presents: Extreme Rules 2019

December Week 3:

RAW | NXT | Smackdown

December Week 4:

RAW | NXT | Smackdown

January Week 1:

RAW | NXT | Smackdown

NXT presents: NXT:TakeOver WarGames 2019

January Week 2:

RAW | NXT | Smackdown

January Week 3:

RAW | NXT | Smackdown

January Week 4:

RAW | NXT | Smackdown

WWE presents: The Women's Royal Rumble Match 2020

WWE presents: The Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View Matches 2020

WWE presents: The Men's Royal Rumble Match 2020

February Week 1:

RAW | NXT | Smackdown

February Week 2:

RAW | NXT | Smackdown

February Week 3:

RAW | NXT | Smackdown

RAW presents: Elimination Chamber 2020

Page 31 DONE

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P2gQw2q.jpg

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #b40a0a; margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

WWE Universal Title:

WNmYn8v.jpgswvy86c.png

Held by:
'The Feind' Bray Wyatt

Defences:

Prestige:
77 (no change)

Previous Champions – since game began (October 2019)

Seth Rollins (4) [Week 2, August 2019 – Week 3, November 2019]

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #b40a0a; margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

RAW Tag Team Titles:

iaPdrnW.jpgFvkcuxv.jpgt5keg6q.jpg

Held by:
The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar)

Defences:

Prestige:
60 (-5)

Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder (3) [Week 1, October 2019 – Week 3, February 2020]

The Acts Of God (Roode & Ziggler) [Week 3, September 2019 – Week 1, October 2019]

</div>

RAW Women's Title:

ebYLnuT.jpgOqKPPtk.png

Held by:
'The Man' Becky Lynch (4)

Defences:

Prestige:
60 (+5)

None (Won from Ronda Rousey in April 2019)

</div>

United States Title:

x1I48EN.jpgMAT5F5q.png

Held by:
'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles (3)

Defences:

Prestige:
65 (no change)

None (Won from Ricochet in July 2019)

</div>

WWE Cruiserweight Title:

9OYkcat.pngfwT8ypw.png

Held by:
'The Man Of The Hour' Lio Rush

Defences:

Prestige:
37 (+5)

None (Won from Drew Gulak in October 2019)

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #6c6600; margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

NXT Title:

JfpSPu1.jpge0I6904.jpg

Held by:
Adam Cole 'Baybay'

Defences:

Prestige:
77 (no change)

None (Won from Johnny Gargano in June 2019)

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #6c6600; margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

NXT Tag Team Titles:

UgjE8lw.jpgBNw8QNc.jpgC27Mv1u.jpg

Held by:
The Undisputed Era (Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish) (3)

Defences:

Prestige:
76 (+5)

None (Won from The Street Prophets in August 2019)

</div>

NXT Women's Title:

0faZBDv.jpgXX0cBSn.jpg

Held by:
'The Boss' Sasha Banks (6)

Defences:

Prestige:
77 (no change)

None (Won Vacant Title in October 2019)

</div>

NXT North American Title:

tFwrVB6.jpgoSVMQyW.jpg

Held by:
Roderick Strong

Defences:

Prestige:
71 (no change)

None (Won from Velveteen Dream in September 2019)

</div>

24/7 Title:

g0cfIVB.jpg3BHYoze.jpg

Held by:
R-Truth (20)

Defences:

Prestige:
20 (no change)

I mean... A lot of people... I still might drop this Title...

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #2337dd; margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

WWE Title:

1Zzu0OI.jpgf7z3I0b.png

Held by:
'The Beast' Brock Lesnar (8)

Defences:

Prestige:
85 (no change)

Kofi Kingston [Week 1, April 2019 – Week 4, October 2019]

</div>

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #2337dd; margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Smackdown Tag Team Titles:

d86YXp6.jpgBODn5ZP.pngcpmTw0F.png

Held by:
Damnation (Harper & Rowan) (4)

Defences:

Prestige:
77 (no change)

The Revival (5) [Week 3, September 2019 – Week 1, October 2019]

</div>

Smackdown Women's Title:

lMLlC22.jpgv0RGP2J.png

Held by:
'The Queen of Spades' Shayna Baszler (3 time Women's Champion)

Defences:

Prestige:
65 (no change)

'The Queen' Charlotte Flair (11) [Week 1, October 2019 – Week 4, January 2020]

'The Huggable' Bayley (3) [Week 3, May 2019 – Week 1, October 2019]

</div>

WWE Intercontinental Title:

R5BD74D.jpgH8iTymp.jpg

Held by:
'The One And Only' Ricochet

Defences:

Prestige:
69 (no change)

'The Scottish Psychopath' Drew McIntyre (2) [Week 1, November 2019 – Week 2, December 2019]

'The King Of Strong Style' Shinsuke Nakamura [Week 2, July 2019 – Week 2, November 2019]

</div>

WWE Women's Tag Team Titles:

1Gsv0Dl.jpgxuEstRz.png2kVWXgt.png

Held by:
The Ladies Of The Night (Ember Moon & Kayden Carter)

Defences:

Prestige:
42 (no change)

The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane) [Week 1, October 2019 – Week 3, October 2019]

</div>

EtXYPQT.jpg

(NOTE: Okay, I've posted a lot of information, so I'll let it breathe for a bit and come back tomorrow with a few more posts like these to just set the table. Any questions, or comments are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

Also. I just heard about Jordan Myles (winner of the NXT Breakout Tournament). Not really sure the ins and outs of what happened in real life, but here he's already appeared on RAW, because I've played through the first two months in-game AND written the first EIGHT shows of December in full. If the story develops how I think it's going to, I might release Myles. As much as I think he's a great talent, I've always been a fan of his... I have a huge roster, so any excuse to make some space I'll probably take.)

4NZP84e.jpg

Okay, last preview story from me. We're all set up and ready to start properly I think. Writing has been going well, as I've mentioned briefly, I have the first eight shows written out, including the Smackdown Event: Extreme Rules. Some characters are doing well already, and I'm starting to work out which roster members are expendable. 161 active roster members is a LOT, even for three brands it works out at 50+ per show. But then again, some of the people will appear very rarely. The Colons, Jinder Mahal, Raul Mendoza, Noam Dar, Kona Reeves, Joaquin Wilde, Humberto Carrillo, these people can just show up for one match or backstage segment and then not be seen for a few weeks.

The main guys and women on each brand will appear on every show. The way I book means that most top guys will fight once or twice a month on TV. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but they will appear on every show in some capacity. In my opinion, this is the reason real life NXT has been so successful... I'll use a six week storyline build between Tommaso Ciampa and Velveteen Dream as an example...

Week One: Disagreement backstage.

Week Two: Ciampa beats someone, Dream post match attack.

Week Three: Ciampa promo about Dream.

Week Four: Dream beats someone, calls out Ciampa, then flees.

Week Five: Tag Team match, Ciampa and ? vs Dream and ?. Ciampa pins Dream's partner.

Week Six: Confrontation and pull-apart brawl.

In six weeks, Dream and Ciampa fight in just TWO matches each. But the build towards their match means they're on TV every week (Except wk 3, where Dream is mentioned, but isn't on the show. He can always have a match that has nothing to do with Ciampa that week too if needed). I'm rambling a bit, and I apologise. But you could even extend that build to Eight weeks.

Week Seven: Ciampa vs Dream advertised for NEXT WEEK!

Week Eight: Ciampa and Dream finally fight 1 on 1!

The thing that annoys me about RAW or Smackdown is that they skip most of those steps. The opening segment will see Seth Rollins and Baron Corbin have an argument. Later in the show Seth will cut a backstage promo. Then they'll fight 1 on 1 in the Main Event. They almost never give me a reason to tune in to the next show, as they build a feud and pay it off on the same show! Seth fights on every episode of RAW, meaning his matches are boring because we see him every week. You run out of unique matches and feuds quicker. It's all a mess!

WWE. If you want to hire me as an advisor, I'm cheap. I promise.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Satyr24" data-cite="Satyr24" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47095" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looking forward to seeing what you do, I still remember your first three brands<p> with that being said I should slap the taste out of your mouth getting rid of Killian Dain but keeping Lars Sullivan shame on you</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Gahh, I had to make some cuts man. Never been that impressed with Killian Dain. Sullivan's had some good moments, but the fact that you hate him with such passion means he must be a good heel? Right?</p><p> </p><p> As for Three Brands Pt I, see the link below. It lasted over two years in-game! Loved that diary and it broke my heart to end it.</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523899" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523899</a></p>

<p><div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:darkred;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";"></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

</span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>< < QUICK PICKS for Monday Night RAW, DECEMBER 2019, WEEK 1… > ></strong></span></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">

'Psycho Killer' Tommaso Ciampa [vs] 'Tranquillo' Andrade w/ Zelina Vega</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">

Becky Lynch and Carmella [vs] Bayley and Lacey Evans</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">

Shelton Benjamin and ?? [vs] The Revival</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">

Ali [vs] 'The Best Kept Secret' Buddy Murphy</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">

</span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"><em> RAW Tag Team Title Match: </em></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">

Hawkins and Ryder © [vs] The OC (Gallows and Anderson)</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">

'The Monster Among Men' Braun Strowman [vs] 'The Drifter' Elias</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">

</span></div></div></div><p></p><p>

</div></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Get your predictions in guys. In a return to how I used to do things, prediction prizes will now be given out to the person who gets the best AVERAGE score across the month. Meaning even if you've missed a handful of shows, you could still win with a good average. You have to predict on a certain number of shows to be eligible. </em></p><p><em>

</em></p>

<p>< < QUICK PICKS for Monday Night RAW, DECEMBER 2019, WEEK 1… > ></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'Psycho Killer' Tommaso Ciampa</strong> [vs] 'Tranquillo' Andrade w/ Zelina Vega</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Becky Lynch and Carmella</strong> [vs] Bayley and Lacey Evans</p><p> </p><p>

Shelton Benjamin and ?? [vs] <strong>The Revival</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ali</strong> [vs] 'The Best Kept Secret' Buddy Murphy</p><p> </p><p>

RAW Tag Team Title Match:</p><p>

Hawkins and Ryder © [vs] <strong>The OC (Gallows and Anderson)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Monster Among Men' Braun Strowman</strong> [vs] 'The Drifter' Elias</p>

<p><strong>'Psycho Killer' Tommaso Ciampa </strong>[vs] 'Tranquillo' Andrade w/ Zelina Vega</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Becky Lynch and Carmella</strong> [vs] Bayley and Lacey Evans</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shelton Benjamin and ?? [vs]</strong> The Revival</p><p> </p><p>

Ali [vs] <strong>'The Best Kept Secret' Buddy Murphy</strong></p><p> </p><p>

RAW Tag Team Title Match:</p><p>

Hawkins and Ryder © [vs] <strong>The OC (Gallows and Anderson)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Monster Among Men' Braun Strowman </strong>[vs] 'The Drifter' Elias</p>