Booking Tournaments & PPV

New player learning the game and really enjoying it so far. I have two questions I can't figure out yet.

1. Is there a way to book a tournament? More specifically, I'm playing in 1987 as Jim Crockett Promotions and they have an event called the Jim Crockett Memorial Tournament, which was a one night tag team tournament. Is there a way to book something like this?

2. My company is cult level, so maybe that impacts my question. Is there a way to run PPV's? I have a monthly schedule of events but don't see where I have an option to make them PPV. I also see that two of them are Above Average importance and the rest Normal. Is there a way to change this setting?

Thank you!

New player learning the game and really enjoying it so far. I have two questions I can't figure out yet.

1. Is there a way to book a tournament? More specifically, I'm playing in 1987 as Jim Crockett Promotions and they have an event called the Jim Crockett Memorial Tournament, which was a one night tag team tournament. Is there a way to book something like this?

2. My company is cult level, so maybe that impacts my question. Is there a way to run PPV's? I have a monthly schedule of events but don't see where I have an option to make them PPV. I also see that two of them are Above Average importance and the rest Normal. Is there a way to change this setting?

Thank you!

1. In 2016 there isn't a default mechanism to book a tournament -- you just have to book the matches as if they were a tournament. In 2020 there will be a tournament feature to make tournaments easier.

2. To make an event a PPV you have to have signed a PPV broadcasting deal and then set the event to be broadcast (when you run the event it will have a 'broadcasted on' screen and you can set it to be broadcast.

OK, thank you. Is there a way to change the event importance? I have one a month and all are normal except two, which are above average.

Event importance gets built through putting on good shows. You can edit the importance manually in the ingame editor, but the real way to raise importance for an event is to put on a good show. It will take a few years.

OK, thank you. Is there a way to change the event importance? I have one a month and all are normal except two, which are above average.

You can also make one show your "Season Finale", which is essentially your company's Wrestlemania. You can set this when editing the event under "schedule"

If you click the queston mark on the right side, it will tell you more about the effects this can have.

seasonfinale.jpg.f769bf575146043b7adc3da3d07f42fa.jpg