Do You Stick To The Company's Hiring Rules?

<p>90%. </p><p> </p><p>

I take them as a basic idea of the company's identity, but if I want to add a heavyweight bodyguard to all-lightweight ACPW, I have the option if I have an idea for a fun act. I'm always looking for restrictions. Ways to give promotions different flavours and make games feel different to previous ones.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As long as they make sense, I will 100%. They eventually expire or you can take penalties, so it's perfectly fine and immersive.<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's Owner Goals, which is slightly different than what I'm talking about.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47311" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The example above would be a reason to stray from it, though I don't think in-ring workers will think it's fun working that role.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As long as they have a push they're happy with, are getting paid, and are appearing on enough shows, they'll be happy.</p>

I usually try to keep to them, but since I usually play SWF or PGHW it isn't too hard. However, in my Road to Glory I took the books in Exodus 2010 and while I did keep to their rules, all but BHOTWG went out of business so there was such a massive influx of talent that I decided to abandon their weight restrictions. After about a year (and making it to Cult) BHOTWG started offering massive contracts to some of my guys that where light-heavyweight and heavyweight so I slowly returned to no higher than middleweight and lower (with a few light-heavyweights that I really liked).

<p>I always stick to what the company vision is supposed to be -- at least as closely as I can. If I'm playing as MAW, I'm booking an old-school, stripped down, youth-focused product. NYCW is going to have an old school, but more veteran based roster with aging stars just hanging on. CZCW will be fast paced guys that can flip and fly and hit hard and I'll avoid most guys beyond a certain size, etc... </p><p> </p><p>

The only exception is if there is a good reason for me to do something off style. For instance, in FCW I don't bring in a lot of luchadors because even though it has a lucha-libre product, I book it to be a bit more blood and guts I stick with guys who fit that.</p>