What are your biggest flops and draws in your saves?

Biggest Draw - Greg Gauge. Always have him be my top guy anytime I make a new save. He's just fantastic.

Someone I normally try to make one of my biggest draws and have multiple long fueds with Gauge is Fro Sure. It's taken a very long time to get him to even just a mid-card level for some reason. Normally he just naturally gets over but I've actually had to put in a ton of work to get him in the mid-card level.

Wouldn't call him a flop but definitely something unexpected

In a 2001 mod I started in January running WCW and Rey Mysterio Jr. shot straight to the main event. I'm only in like June or July because I started over but he's coming close to being the face of the company. I have him in a feud with Kanyon who was an unexpected draw.

In a 96 mod no matter what I did I absolutely could not get Dustin Rhodes/Goldust over. He had talent and had good feuds and stuff but it just wasn't meant to be. I had planned to work him into a main event spot and have him feud with guys like Undertaker, Shawn, Razor and Bret but he never made it past upper mid-card after about three years of pushing him so I had to change plans.

Welp my greatest draw was in a MAW save on tew16. Kieth freaking Vegas caught fire and I was to blame. I kept putting him in angles with Bruce The Giant because I had Bruce as my heel authority figure and Keith Vegas and The architect were his go to guys to handle business. The went from being meh to roughly 75 or so pop in the mid Atlantic. Safe to say Architect turned his face and I had a huge big money feud between the two. I was loving every bit of it. Kieth holds a special place for me now lol

My biggest flop that I tried to push was Keith Lee, I brought him in and pushed him to the stars. Had Samoa Joe and Randy Orton put him over and still couldnt get him over with the crowd.

My biggest success is Mike Bennett. Hes been incredible. Gave him storylines with Rusev, New Day, Orton, Nakamura. Eventually leading to him facing Cena at my second Mania booked. Got a 98 out of them two and He matched Cena on terms of popularity and skill.

This led to me renaming him "Main Event" Mike Bennett (before he was called on twitter due to his numerous matches on Main Event) he eventually went on to win the WWE Title on my smackdown brand. Held it for 11 months before getting injured. But hes probably been my biggest success on any TEW/EWR game

Honestly I'd never really had a failure in any of my saves. I'd say my biggest failure would be Droz.I built him up for the better part of 6 months. Gave him big wins & had him hold the NWA World title in my WWF save. I made him the leader of basically 2 different factions as well. Droz's World "Droz, Prince Albert, Key" & The Oddity Carnival "Droz, Prince Albert, Key, Golga, Kurrgan, Giant Silva, The Jackal & Luna" He won the KotR & fought Austin for the WWF championship. His match was so poor that I ended up shipping him to developmental the next month. He flopped but I still plan on bringing him back to the main roster after the stench of that failure goes away & he gets better.

• 3 weeks later...

My biggest draw ever in all my games was the only one I was able to get Portia Perez to the Hall of Immortals. She didn't go into Time Decline until her early-40s. I was able to have her as my figurehead from 2010 to around 2031 when she got into time decline and even by then she was putting on great matches until she retired at 51. The same save I was also to get Heidi Lovelace/Ruby Riot, who rightfully usually starts with lows skill, and was able to get her up and over thanks to frequent teaming with Portia Perez.

Same save I get Kana who apparently was capped at 74 popularity. So she became my trainer for the midcard/lower midcard and to make the UM/ME look better when she lost.