Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lundinz" data-cite="Lundinz" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Paired up Jerry Pepper & Pepper Pelton in a save of mine.. haven't come up with a name that really ''hits'' though. Named them Spicy Boys for now but would love ideas!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Extra Peppers</p><p> Scoville Squad</p><p> Capsaicin Crew</p>

• 1 month later...

Hey y'all! Looking for a name for a stable led by Charlie Corner playing a delusional rock god character, with Young & Wasted as the tag team, Penfold Perdition as his bodyguard, and Brianna Riott managing them.

They have kind of an outsider Bullet Club-esque vibe. TIA!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miz468" data-cite="miz468" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey y'all! Looking for a name for a stable led by Charlie Corner playing a delusional rock god character, with Young & Wasted as the tag team, Penfold Perdition as his bodyguard, and Brianna Riott managing them. <p> </p><p> They have kind of an outsider Bullet Club-esque vibe. TIA!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Experience</p><p> The Charlie Corner Experience</p><p> BULLET PROOF</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miz468" data-cite="miz468" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey y'all! Looking for a name for a stable led by Charlie Corner playing a delusional rock god character, with Young & Wasted as the tag team, Penfold Perdition as his bodyguard, and Brianna Riott managing them. <p> </p><p> They have kind of an outsider Bullet Club-esque vibe. TIA!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think I'd call them The Corner Club. I was all set to follow hailthebulldog's lead with the Jimi Hendrix inspiration and get into groups like The Crazy World of Arthur Brown or The Alan Parsons Project when a place just jumped in my head. The New Gnisis Corner Club from Skyrim. In the game, people who don't go there bust on the name because it seems too fancy. Why call a place something high falutin like "corner club" when it's just a dive bar?</p><p> </p><p> To your purpose you'd have the delusional leader naming the group for himself. You'd have the Bullet Club nod. Having a name that that's synonomous with "bar" feels like a natural for your tag team given they go by Young & Wasted. And you have that Jimi Hendrix/Alan Parsons type flavor as well. A lot of layers that come together all at once to make the name fit.</p>

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Think I'll go with Scoville Squad!

I know you already made your choice but I had them paired up in one save and I called them The P&P Wrestle Factory. But then I realized P&P might not be a wise choice for a name...

Well, they have been using The Awakening as their name on the indies. But I guess you want something different. If you want to do a redemption story arc with them, you could call them The Vindication, or The Progression. Or, you could go with one of my favorite names for a team of big men, The RuiNATION. You’d use those letter cases too. Their finish could be the Total RuiNATION, an Eliminators homage.

I really like the idea of "The RuiNATION"

thank-you :D

To undervader: Curt Hawkins & Heath Slater - Going for the most simple & obvious name, you could call them The Redheads. The connection is that Hawkins & Zack Ryder were nicknamed The Edgeheads upon their main roster debut. If you don't like that one, you could go for a J.O.B. Squad revival gimmick. Another option is The Steady Hands, given both men are described as reliable & underrated wrestlers by their peers. Or if they're just there for the memes, you could always call Hawkins & Slater "Fact Them Kids".

I agree with you that Kaval was a weird choice as a name for Low Ki. He isn't Filipino, he's mixed Italian & Puerto Rican (according to the man himself). So why is his name a Tagalog word? He is also so well known as Low Ki that using any other name for him feels strange. So I used an old one I came up with, "Straight Shooter" Simon Phillips. It's ethnicity-neutral, it has a nice cadence, & it gets to the heart of Low Ki's wrestling style. You could call his finish the Simon Says if you wanted to change the finisher name too. If you think that's absolutely terrible (which I can foresee), you could always just use Senshi, since that was his TNA name from '06 to '08.

To ConcutioCaelum: I really like the idea of the four guys you named as The New Revolution. When you think about it, each member has an attribute of a member of the WCW faction: Punk is an outspoken & charismatic leader like Shane Douglas, Danielson's technical excellence & intensity are like Malenko & Benoit smashed together, Joe takes Perry Saturn's agile big man style to an even higher level, & Styles inherited Eddie's crowd-pleasing impulse.

If these guys are older in your save, you could just call them The Decade. They could be bitter or beloved ring veterans who say they defined American wrestling in the 2000s.

I Like the Simon name, I'm was thinking of giving him a Hitman gimmick so it fits lol

I am going to have a stable led by Eric Tyler and trying to think of a name.

Not 100% sure what workers are going to be in it, but it's going to be workers with "old school" type styles.

I thought about School of Tradition, but don't really care for it.

Real world stable names are okay if you can think of a name that fits the theme.

I am going to have a stable led by Eric Tyler and trying to think of a name.

Not 100% sure what workers are going to be in it, but it's going to be workers with "old school" type styles.

I thought about School of Tradition, but don't really care for it.

Real world stable names are okay if you can think of a name that fits the theme.

I always like using "The Tradition" or "Cornerstone" when using Tyler, or simply "Eric Tyler Enterprises," I think that gives it an old-school feel to it and it reminds me of Tully Blanchard Enterprises.

I always like using "The Tradition" or "Cornerstone" when using Tyler, or simply "Eric Tyler Enterprises," I think that gives it an old-school feel to it and it reminds me of Tully Blanchard Enterprises.

Oh my, Eric Tyler Enterprises is amazing and the initials ETE sounds great too. Thank you!

Anyone have any suggestions for a face stable led by Aaron Andrews?

I know there's something I can do with his nickname name "Ace" but I'm coming up empty.

I'm open to anything really, preferably something that can be abbreviated into two or three letters. I thought about "Aces & Eights", but if there's something better is out there that would be awesome

Just can't use word "squadron" as I have another stable planned with that in the name.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone have any suggestions for a face stable led by Aaron Andrews? <p> </p><p> I know there's something I can do with his nickname name "Ace" but I'm coming up empty.</p><p> </p><p> I'm open to anything really, preferably something that can be abbreviated into two or three letters. I thought about "Aces & Eights", but if there's something better is out there that would be awesome</p><p> </p><p> Just can't use word "squadron" as I have another stable planned with that in the name.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> To play off of the gambling/cards analogy how about "The House" that way just like in cards you could say that the House always wins.</p>