Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

I'm looking for a tag team name for Jacqueline Moore & Jazz in 2000 as I'm just about to kick start the women's division. It's more of a mentor and protege duo as I read that seeing Jacqueline wrestle inspired Jazz, that's pretty much the basis for the team!

What sort of gimmicks you working with and is this WWF in 2000?

Any ideas on Ted DiBiase (Texas Badass gimmick), Shawn Michaels (Heart Break Kid) and Gino Hernandez (Ladies Man) as a stable in 1985 Jim Crockett Promotions?

6905]

Any ideas on Ted DiBiase (Texas Badass gimmick), Shawn Michaels (Heart Break Kid) and Gino Hernandez (Ladies Man) as a stable in 1985 Jim Crockett Promotions?

So you have The Heartbreak Kid, The Handsome Halfbreed and I'm assuming a heel DiBiase. All with Texas ties as Michaels is from there and Hernandez made his name there.

How about calling them The Lone Star Chamber? You play to the shared Texas roots, the fact Hernandez is trying to expand his brand and Michaels trying to establish his.

What sort of gimmicks you working with and is this WWF in 2000?

It's in WCW in 2000 based on the Montreal Aftermath mod, in which time Jacqueline never went to WWF. Essentially I hired Jacqueline to bulk out the women's division as essentially an enhancement talent but now I'm starting the tournament, I've come up with somewhat of a direction for her involving Jazz. She knows she isn't seen as the main talent in the division but she wants to show that she should be seen that way.

So you have The Heartbreak Kid, The Handsome Halfbreed and I'm assuming a heel DiBiase. All with Texas ties as Michaels is from there and Hernandez made his name there.

How about calling them The Lone Star Chamber? You play to the shared Texas roots, the fact Hernandez is trying to expand his brand and Michaels trying to establish his.

I like it, thanks man

I'm looking for a tag team name for Jacqueline Moore & Jazz in 2000 as I'm just about to kick start the women's division. It's more of a mentor and protege duo as I read that seeing Jacqueline wrestle inspired Jazz, that's pretty much the basis for the team!

"The Sound of Pain"

Jacqueline is tough as nails, and it plays into the music-based name of Jazz.

Soul Sisters

Sisterz with Attitude (S.W.A) playing off the NWA

So I have two big Muscular Heavyweights. I need some names and a tag name for these two potentially roided up genetic freaks.

Anabolistair Testostereem - One of them is probably taking this name.

Henry Guice Harrison - or HGH for short.

I'm not sold on the second name, but I would also need a tag team name for the duo.

So I have two big Muscular Heavyweights. I need some names and a tag name for these two potentially roided up genetic freaks.

I'm not sold on the second name, but I would also need a tag team name for the duo.

JUICED

RAGE

The Mega Powers

JACKED

The Gymini

Super Gym Bros.

The Mega Freaks

Gods of the Ring

• 2 weeks later...

What are some season finale PPV names you guys use? I’m trying to come up with one for Los Angeles Wrestling. I’d like it to be thematic, but also usable in a national promotion, should I expand past regional.

Really, any LAW themed PPVs would be great. My favorite that I’ve come up with is Red Carpet Rumble.

I'm trying to find a name for my new yearly tag team and junior heavyweight tournaments in my puro saves. Seperately, of course, not junior heavyweight tag tournament lol. Could I get some help please? It would mean a lot!

For tag, I like World Tag League or Tag Team Summit.

For junior heavyweight, my go-to name is Super J Cup.

I'm trying to find a name for my new yearly tag team and junior heavyweight tournaments in my puro saves. Seperately, of course, not junior heavyweight tag tournament lol. Could I get some help please? It would mean a lot!

Tag team I would say Strength in Numbers or Super Tag Cup to play on the Super Juniors.

Junior I would say Rise Of The Juniors

SAISHO teams, stables, and more created via playthrough 2020-2024

Here's what I made in SAISHO from 2020 to 2024 in my first playthrough of TEW 2020:

Stables

Black Iron Army

Current Members:

Azumamaro Kita, Fujio Narahashi, Akihiro Hisato, Lion Genji, Matthew Keith, KC Glenn, Sterling Whitlock, and David Stone.

Former members:

Zeshin Makiota, Big Boss Emperor, Iron Hyodo, and Shuzo Utagawa.

Purpose:

Dominant puro/brawler heel team. Used founding members Zeshin, Kita, Fujio, and Genji to boost SAISHO. They are always the leading heel team, and had several periods where the stable held all the belts simultaneously. First era, each founding member held a title for 9 months. Then Zeshin left the team and feuded with Kita. Also, the team was anti-Gaijin until Sterling Whitlock joined them (in a save) to hold Zeshin's former position in the team. Currently I'm booking Whitlock to split from the Army to create an all-gaijin heel stable now that Glenn and Keith are in the mix.

House of Dread

Current Members:

Dread, Dreadnought, Raymond Diaz, James Diaz, and Hellion.

Former members:

Big Boss Emperor, Ajax the Skull-Splitter, Charlie Corner, Juggernaut Jones, and Tony DeWonderful.

Purpose:

Future monster heel squad. Took a few years to get Dreadnought and Co developed so I just squashed a bunch of no-namers and let their father's act as the mouthpieces. Then I'd create a dog-eat-dog storyline where they'd turn on a member of their squad and go over that talent as they were at the end of their contract. Big Boss is the only former member still in SAISHO. Have Dreadnought and Hellion coming up as a new tag team for the tag A-1 a la Road Warriors style. Probably going to use these guys to retire the Black Iron Army as leading heel stable far down the road.

Bakudan Shori Han

Members: Akahito Miwa, Isoruko Arakaki, MUSCLE Serizawa, and Kuniyoshi Kawamura

Purpose:

To ridicule and humiliate Mito Miwa. Mito was the hype mouthpiece that opened the shows so I hired his heel brother, Akahito, into colour to antagonize him. Right now the storyline has developed to the point that these smaller factions are springing up to finish the battle in the trios division by proxy since neither Miwa wrestles. The name's supposed to mean Bomb Squad in Japanese.

Mito-Gun

Members: Mito Miwa, Motoyuki Miyaki, Gidayu Katao, and Shuga Amano

Purpose:

To defeat Akahito's goons. Later on I'll pivot these guys into the next top babyface team as I phase out the Warrior Alliance when Kaz retires.

SAISHO Warrior Alliance

Current Members:

Kaz, SATO, Masao Tsubouchi, Haranobu Kobyashi, Jimmy Stratosphere, and Storm Spillane.

Purpose:

Babyface alliance. Haven't lost a member as they slowly gain rock solid babyface talent. They act as a foil to the Black Iron Army but keep gaining strength. Been trying to figure a way to get Razan Okamoto into the mix, but Storm has been proving far better than I would have assumed.

SAISHO Young Lions

Notable members:

Akihiro Hisato, Bryn Archer, Shuga Amano, Gidayu Katao, and Goro Hatamoto.

Former Members:

Too many to list.

Purpose:

Young talent. They're a mixed bag of rookies that I've used as jobbers to the House of Dread and various others. They're the only group that's less of a team and more like a class of wrestler. There's a Young Lion belt and it's all their eligible for until they lose their young lion status. I cycle them in in 3 to 6 to 9 month contracts only if they continue to gain pop. Otherwise I'll job them out of the fed to boost other lions.

Teams*

The Flying Hammer - Jimmy Stratosphere & Haranobu Kobayashi's uber-dominant babyface team. Their finisher was called the Hammer Drop. I had an uber-finisher in mind similar to a Salida de Bandera, which was going to be named Sledgehammer-sault.

Fireblade Offence - I had Gidayu Katao & Shuga Amano become SAISHO's young babyface team. The finisher was called the Daisy Cutter Lariat. Building them to to be the next ace tag team.

Zettai Hakai - I did a little "backforth" in Google Translate to come up with this. Hope it means Absolute Demolition as I assume it does. It's the invading BCG team of Tanyu Toshusai & Giant Brody. Nasty dominant heels.

*I haven't created many notable named teams. I have a lot of teams where it's just their last names and I don't feel like listing all those. Or they've already existed like the Black Iron Corps and The Diamond Dogs. Anyways, there's all my original content from my first playthrough in the game.

I could use some help naming a talk show segment in QAW with Millie the Minx.

She's basically a shit-stirring heel who plays practical jokes and generally gets a kick out of poking at people, but in like a mischievous way. The kind of person who would say stuff like "Are you going to let her talk to you like that?" in hopes of egging on a fight, then sit back and watch the fight with a big grin on her face. Any ideas?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="stiffkick80" data-cite="stiffkick80" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I could use some help naming a talk show segment in QAW with Millie the Minx.<p> </p><p> She's basically a shit-stirring heel who plays practical jokes and generally gets a kick out of poking at people, but in like a mischievous way. The kind of person who would say stuff like "Are you going to let her talk to you like that?" in hopes of egging on a fight, then sit back and watch the fight with a big grin on her face. Any ideas?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A Minute With Minx</p>

I need some help trying to come up with a nice name for my main alliance title. Basically my NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship. My alliance name is Royal Wrestling Alliance. The companies under that alliance are also all under the same name. There is Royal Ring: International (the company I play as), Royal Ring: Factory (my developmental company) & Royal Ring: Joshi (my joshi company). The joshi company won't be able to compete for that title though, obviously. Any ideas? I'm thinking "RWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship" or "RWA Worlds", but I wanna see if you guys have a better idea first. Any help will be appreciated please.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Suplewich" data-cite="Suplewich" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I need some help trying to come up with a nice name for my main alliance title. Basically my NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship. My alliance name is Royal Wrestling Alliance. The companies under that alliance are also all under the same name. There is Royal Ring: International (the company I play as), Royal Ring: Factory (my developmental company) & Royal Ring: Joshi (my joshi company). The joshi company won't be able to compete for that title though, obviously. Any ideas? I'm thinking "RWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship" or "RWA Worlds", but I wanna see if you guys have a better idea first. Any help will be appreciated please.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Different but maybe King of the Alliance based on all names being royal.</p>

I could use some help naming a talk show segment in QAW with Millie the Minx.

She's basically a shit-stirring heel who plays practical jokes and generally gets a kick out of poking at people, but in like a mischievous way. The kind of person who would say stuff like "Are you going to let her talk to you like that?" in hopes of egging on a fight, then sit back and watch the fight with a big grin on her face. Any ideas?

That name was a real Roaring 20's feel to it so my thought would be The Speakeasy like what they called underground bars during Prohibition.

• 2 weeks later...
Need some help again. I'm trying to find a championship name for an upper midcarder title. I don't really want to go for Intercontiental, I'm trying to find something else. Right now I got "Heavyweight", "Junior Heavyweight", "Openweight U-30" & "Tag Team". I'm looking for something like "All-Asia" or "World Japan", if that makes sense. Don't really wanna go for Intercontiental or Television though, wanna make it even a little bit different. Hopefully I can get some help. Thank you in advance.

Need some help again. I'm trying to find a championship name for an upper midcarder title. I don't really want to go for Intercontiental, I'm trying to find something else. Right now I got "Heavyweight", "Junior Heavyweight", "Openweight U-30" & "Tag Team". I'm looking for something like "All-Asia" or "World Japan", if that makes sense. Don't really wanna go for Intercontiental or Television though, wanna make it even a little bit different. Hopefully I can get some help. Thank you in advance.

"International"

"[industry Legend]"

"Classic"

"National Heavyweight"

"Grand"

Edited because I found the perfect name. However now I'm wondering something. How should my titles be called? They are all under the IRWA name (International Royal Wrestling Alliance, like the IWGP titles), but I'm thinking about switching them to either two things or keeping it. Here is what they would look like each. Hopefully I can get some help with that one.

International Royal Wrestling Alliance

IRWA Heavyweight Championship

IRWA Pan-Pacific Heavyweight Championship

IRWA Junior Heavyweight Championship

IRWA Tag Team Championships

IRWA Openweight U-30 Championship

-

Royal Wrestling Alliance

RWA World Heavyweight Championship

RWA Pan-Pacific Heavyweight Championship

RWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship

RWA World Tag Team Championships

RWA World Openweight U-30 Championship

-

Royal Wrestling Alliance International

RWA International Heavyweight Championship

RWA Pan-Pacific Heavyweight Championship

RWA International Cruiserweight Championship

RWA International Tag Team Championships

RWA International Openweight U-30 Championship

They all sound great, but I don't know which one to pick. If it helps, I have a "factory" and "joshi" company. Those already have "RWA" as titles. They are "RWA Factory Openweight", "RWA Factory National", etc. I was doing an exception with this one though as it's the main company of the Royal Ring companies. Hope I can get some help, once again, lol. Thanks in advance.