Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

Using Fleisch's Flashpoint 2020 Mod, playing as WCW and I have created an all English heel faction with Lord Steven Regal (Leader), Bad News Barrett (Deputy), PAC (Member) and Tom Latimer (Muscle).

Could do with a name, going to have an gangster/Kray twins gimmicks. Was toying with The Firm as a name for now.

God Save The Queen, Parliament, Lords Of The Ring, The Gentleman, Royal Guard, Anarchy For The UK, London Calling, British Invasion

I’ve got a bunch of new tag teams debuting soon in my BHOTWG save. If anyone can help with naming them it would be much appreciated.

I’ve hired SUKI and he’s dropped weight to team with Kiminobu Kuroki in the junior division. All I’ve really got at the moment is “sleeping lions roar” “roaring Lions”. They’re both in the golden army stable.

Next is Ko Minamino and a debuting Tsuneyo Yanagimoto again juniors and joining NEO Prime. I see they as very arrogant and talented upstarts. I’m really struggling to think of anything for these two.

I brought back Eisaku Kunomasu out from retirement and had him immediately feud with Horri and Ino, he had some help initially from Nakasawa but ultimately fell victim to the numbers game forcing him to start his own stable “Pacific strong style” he brings in outsiders Frankie Perez and Reaver as a junior tag team. I need a name for those guys. I may even find a way to get the hell monkey mask back and have them work as hell monkey and kill switch (possibly just on the big shows) but I’m not 100% sure about that. Any names for either team or one that would suit both would be even better.

To round out Pacific strong style will be the team of James Diaz and Dreadnought they’ll be sent on excursion for at least a year to UEW. All I’ve got so far is sons of anarchy but I’m not fully sold on it.

Lastly the team of Gonkuro Kamioka and Ieyoshi shimakage in Sematsu-gun as the heavyweight tag team. Something tough, I’ve got Pitt-ball soldiers.

Really appreciate any help.

Hunting Lions or Shared Pride may work for the two former GCG guys.

I use "KOKORO" as a team name - it's a Japanese word for heart; but unites the notions of heart, mind, and spirit which I like.

For Pacific Strong Style, have you thought about using Hawaiian words for the teams?

IKAIKA is the word for strength - which could work for the two big guys.

KOKE is the word for swift, ALAWIKI works for fast, LELE is fly - which could be options for Perez and Reaver?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Remianen" data-cite="Remianen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Might need a name for a new stable that beats the low hanging fruit I'm thinking of.<p> </p><p> It's a babyface stable based around super heroes:</p><p> </p><p> Power Girl (leader)</p><p> Aud Valkyrie (Deputy)</p><p> Geena the Warrior Princess (Deputy)</p><p> Darkness Cat (Member)</p><p> Velvet Suarez (Heir)</p><p> Electric Dreamer (Member)</p><p> Mystery Pink (Member)</p><p> Estrella Blanca (Member)</p><p> Joanna Silver (Lackey)</p><p> Gypsy Rose (Lackey)</p><p> </p><p> The obvious names that come to mind are Justice League, Justice Society, Super Powers, Super Friends, and so on. I'm trying to think of something new.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just playing with the female-empowerment thing, how about:</p><p> Her-oics (If you choose this one, they could do their superhero poses when they say the word, sort of like the Iiconics do.)</p><p> (or maybe spelled Heroix, since "ix" is an olde tyme feminine suffix)</p><p> She-roes</p><p> Super She-roes</p><p> </p><p> Good luck!</p>

Hunting Lions or Shared Pride may work for the two former GCG guys.

I use "KOKORO" as a team name - it's a Japanese word for heart; but unites the notions of heart, mind, and spirit which I like.

For Pacific Strong Style, have you thought about using Hawaiian words for the teams?

IKAIKA is the word for strength - which could work for the two big guys.

KOKE is the word for swift, ALAWIKI works for fast, LELE is fly - which could be options for Perez and Reaver?

Thanks for the help. I love shared pride, definitely going to be using that. Also the Hawaiian words will be great as I’m planning to go all out and try and steel High Flying Hawaiian when his contract comes up, those Last three will definitely coming in Handy if I succeed.

All I’m looking for now is a name for Minamino and Yanagimoto, anyone have any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Playing the Ruthless Aggression mod

Finishing up a feud between Scott Steiner and Hardcore Holly where they basically are just trying to outdo each other on showing who is the toughest, discovered they have excellent chemistry when tagging with each other, so I am planning to finish the feud at WrestleMania and then have them shake their hands in a sign of respect and become a dominant tag team afterwards. Any suggestion for a name for their tag?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sons of Kohral" data-cite="Sons of Kohral" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can people help me and drop some good generic tag team names for a Southern Wrasslin' promotion?</div></blockquote><p> Gotta have a team with the name “Express” in it for sure in honor of Rock n’ Roll and Midnight.</p><p> </p><p> The Southern Express</p><p> The (Insert Southern State here) Express<em> (Georgia and Carolina sound good)</em></p><p> The Smoky Mountain Express</p><p> </p><p> The Good Ol’ Boys</p><p> </p><p> Southern Discomfort</p><p> </p><p> Some music-inspired ones...</p><p> </p><p> The Ramblin’ Men</p><p> The Sons of Disaster</p><p> The Last Rebels</p>

Gotta have a team with the name “Express” in it for sure in honor of Rock n’ Roll and Midnight.

The Southern Express

The (Insert Southern State here) Express (Georgia and Carolina sound good)

The Smoky Mountain Express

The Good Ol’ Boys

Southern Discomfort

Some music-inspired ones...

The Ramblin’ Men

The Sons of Disaster

The Last Rebels

Awesome, I might use them all!

I have two loose alliance/stable ideas and am drawing a blank for names.

The first one is Tiger Mask III, Ultimo Dragon, and Jushin Thunder Liger. They're essentially doing their most famous characters.

The second stable consists of Black Tiger(Silver King), Black Dragon(Brett Como), and Lionheart(Chris Jericho in his Super Liger gimmick). They're evil counter parts to the above workers.The only name that's coming to is The Darksiders.

I have two loose alliance/stable ideas and am drawing a blank for names.

The first one is Tiger Mask III, Ultimo Dragon, and Jushin Thunder Liger. They're essentially doing their most famous characters.

The second stable consists of Black Tiger(Silver King), Black Dragon(Brett Como), and Lionheart(Chris Jericho in his Super Liger gimmick). They're evil counter parts to the above workers.The only name that's coming to is The Darksiders.

Heroes of Hope

The Great Hopes

Timeless Heroes

Was trying to think of superhero like names but y'know staying away from Justice League and such.

The Darkness

Shadow Warriors

Shadow Monsters

Just based on them being almost like shadow versions of the faces.

I just noticed that Akam & Rezar are unemployed a year and change into my game. I'm gonna bring them into MLW and rename them. Akam to his real name Sunny Dhinsa, and Rezar's real name is Gzim Selmani, but I'm gonna change it to Gjon Selmani.

Not sure what to rename them as a team though. Anyone have any ideas?

Sunny Dhinsa (Akam) & Gjon Selmani (Rezar)

I just noticed that Akam & Rezar are unemployed a year and change into my game. I'm gonna bring them into MLW and rename them. Akam to his real name Sunny Dhinsa, and Rezar's real name is Gzim Selmani, but I'm gonna change it to Gjon Selmani.

The challenge is that those real names are not easily played with. The first thought that comes to mind for me is Mad Season. Albeit on the rubbery foundation that sunny weather is most associated with summer and therefore seen as highly seasonal.

Another thought is Desert Heat. The sun (Sunny) being a heat source combined with the Harlem Heat precedent. Combined with the notion that those old gimmicked names sounding like the names of desert nomads in an old Laurence of Arabia knock-off.

Don't know if either of these fit. I've never seen the men in question so I could be out in left field. But I hope they help.

The challenge is that those real names are not easily played with. The first thought that comes to mind for me is Mad Season. Albeit on the rubbery foundation that sunny weather is most associated with summer and therefore seen as highly seasonal.

Another thought is Desert Heat. The sun (Sunny) being a heat source combined with the Harlem Heat precedent. Combined with the notion that those old gimmicked names sounding like the names of desert nomads in an old Laurence of Arabia knock-off.

Don't know if either of these fit. I've never seen the men in question so I could be out in left field. But I hope they help.

Oh, I'm definitely not looking to play off the name Sunny, just a bad ass name to replace Authors of Pain. They're grouped with Seth Rollins right now in WWE in real life, maybe that'll refresh your memory? Former NXT Tag champs if you don't watch main roster WWE lol. Sunny Dhinsa is just Akam's real name, and I like it, so I'm gonna rename him to that.

download.jpg

if you are wanting something that sort of runs the same as Authors of Pain, Directors of Violence could work. If something more on the idea of bad asses for hire, War Dogs or The Mercenaries (maybe shortened to Mercs)

if you are wanting something that sort of runs the same as Authors of Pain, Directors of Violence could work. If something more on the idea of bad asses for hire, War Dogs or The Mercenaries (maybe shortened to Mercs)

Ok thank you so much, your reply set me on a few google searches. I'm gonna use Dogs, and then I googled "badass synonyms" lol, and I found the word dissident (in opposition to official policy). Then I thought up D.o.D, the Dogs of Dissidence, not to be confused with the Divas of Destruction, Natalya and Beth, but screw it, they were hardly a team anyway, there wasn't even a division then lol.