Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

Looking for a name for 2 tag teams:

1) Mikey Lau and Mainstream Hernandez (face)

2) Angry Gilmore and Brandon James (heel)

Since Hernandez and Lau were 2 of my favs back when I booked for MAW, anything that would be a good MAW shoutout would be esp. appreciated.

I have Gilmore & The Crippler together as embittered veterans called "The Establishment" so that could work for Gilmore & James if they're running a similar gimmick?

I have Gilmore & The Crippler together as embittered veterans called "The Establishment" so that could work for Gilmore & James if they're running a similar gimmick?

Actually I’ve wanted to build to a trio for Gilmore and James and couldn’t figure out who to add, but that solves both issues at once. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Hi gang!</p><p> </p><p>

Looking for a new name for the Honor Rumble (in this case rules would similar to your normal over the top rumble). Would be a yearly match happening at Final Battle with the winner getting a title show of their choosing for the next year and auto entry into the fed's version of the G1 (SOTF). Was looking for something a little less generic than the Honor Rumble. Thanks again!</p>

Hi gang!

Looking for a new name for the Honor Rumble (in this case rules would similar to your normal over the top rumble). Would be a yearly match happening at Final Battle with the winner getting a title show of their choosing for the next year and auto entry into the fed's version of the G1 (SOTF). Was looking for something a little less generic than the Honor Rumble. Thanks again!

Evolution Road?

Only The Strong Survival Royale?

Bushido Battle?

Hi gang!

Looking for a new name for the Honor Rumble (in this case rules would similar to your normal over the top rumble). Would be a yearly match happening at Final Battle with the winner getting a title show of their choosing for the next year and auto entry into the fed's version of the G1 (SOTF). Was looking for something a little less generic than the Honor Rumble. Thanks again!

Brawl For All

Last Man Standing

Elimination Event

Booking 2006 WWE and am bringing in Super Crazy and Psicosis in as a heel tag team and am looking for a team name idea for them that isn't the Mexicools, thanks

It's a rip off from Lucha Bros theme song, but in a mid 90s WCW save I paired them up as MexiKings.

Also, playing off their mental health names, Los Loco Luchas

I'm running a custom fed on the Real World Chronicles Mod, and I'm looking for a stable name for the following three guys:

Filthy Tom Lawlor (Leader)

Dirty Dango

"Dirty Daddy" Chris Dickinson

They're basically a bunch of sleazeball heels who will cheat whenever given the chance.

Something like "The Dirty Boyz" feels a bit too obvious.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I'm running a custom fed on the Real World Chronicles Mod, and I'm looking for a stable name for the following three guys:

Dirty Dango

They're basically a bunch of sleazeball heels who will cheat whenever given the chance.

"Team Filthy" is what Lawlor's IRL stables are called. That works well with with Dirty too.

"The Worst"

"Dirty Graps"

Dirty Dango

Lawlor's real life stable is "Team Filthy". I'd use that. If you want to reimagine a WSX tag team name, you called call the Filth and the Dirty

Dirty Dango

The Unclean, though I always like exaggerated stable and tag teams, so like The Unclean Cutthroats I think fits well. It’s just whether it rolls off the mental tongue for you.

<p>Need a new name for a computer generated wrestler in a cverse game</p><p> </p><p>

Dennis Driver will be joining Aldous Blackfriar and Killer Karson in the dark watch but he needs a name that fits better with the other two guys and he has an occult gimmick</p><p> </p><p>

any suggestions are appreciated</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jrock89" data-cite="jrock89" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Need a new name for a computer generated wrestler in a cverse game<p> </p><p> Dennis Driver will be joining Aldous Blackfriar and Killer Karson in the dark watch but he needs a name that fits better with the other two guys and he has an occult gimmick</p><p> </p><p> any suggestions are appreciated</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Damian DeVille</p><p> Dennis Dark</p>

Stable member suggestions

Wanting to build a mid-card stable in the SWF led by John Greed with wrestlers that embody the rest of the 7 deadly sins....likely to bring up SoVen from RIPW to fill the roll of wrath, but want to hear suggestions for the others:

1) Greed - John Greed

2) Wrath - SoVen

3) Vanity/Pride - possibly Dominic DeSousa

4) Lust - ?

5) Envy - ?

6) Gluttony - ?

7) Sloth - ?

Wanting to build a mid-card stable in the SWF led by John Greed with wrestlers that embody the rest of the 7 deadly sins....likely to bring up SoVen from RIPW to fill the roll of wrath, but want to hear suggestions for the others:

1) Greed - John Greed

2) Wrath - SoVen

4) Lust - ?

5) Envy - ?

6) Gluttony - ?

7) Sloth - ?

For Gluttony and Sloth, Ox Mastodon and King Kong Kennedy. Gives you an established tag team and they're fat and slow so they fit Glutton and Sloth.

1) Greed - John Greed

2) Wrath - SoVen

4) Lust - ?

5) Envy - ?

6) Gluttony - ?

7) Sloth - ?

What unattached valet/female manager do you have? That seems to be the way to go for Lust. Since she would be likely to inspire it

This is an idea I wanted to use back when I first got into the C-Verse in 2018. So you've sparked my curiosity. Be warned, I'm about to give you an exhaustive breakdown.

So, why is John Greed founding this group? Because he wants to hold all of the SWF's titles. More titles means more TV time, and more TV time means more opportunities to make money. Greed is in his name, so he wants to make all the money. But he's smart enough to realize that he can't literally hold all the titles at once. So, in my view, what he does is he exploits people's weaknesses to get them to procure titles for him.

I imagine SoVen represents Wrath because his massive size and frightening appearance make him a social outcast, which deeply angers him. However, I feel that SoVen's second-generation status undercuts his freakishness in this role. I think Hellion, in addition to being more experienced, is mysterious and inhuman enough to be a really frightening representation of Wrath in this group. As for the rest...

Pride - Lisa Bowen (from MAW): Women are usually forced to play Lust in this sort of group, which is an old trope I want to avert here. A newcomer to the SWF, Lisa Bowen is very worried about many things, like leaving home, finding the right client, and living up to her dad's legacy. Greed tells her she can do all these things if she believes in herself, no matter what. That's exactly what she does. She leads the less savvy wrestlers on. She insinuates herself in matches because she thinks she's above the rules. She is totally high on herself with Greed's promises.

Lust - Mainstream Hernandez: He's got the look and the charisma to pick up any woman he wants. But the problem is he can't stop. Greed will happily ply him with the classiest girls he can find to keep him on his side, because he is the most confident and all-around talented member of the group, which makes him the biggest threat to Greed's leadership. I think the SWF is edgy enough for this gimmick to work.

Envy - The Crippler: This was the hardest sin to pick, as it's a very deep idea for wrestling. Crip is jealous of everyone: aging superstars, newcomers, flashier competitors. Greed promises him the spotlight in his new group, and the numbers game may give him a great chance at finally winning the World Heavyweight title.

Gluttony - Marshall Dillon: Marshall really enjoys teaming up with Ranger, but he enjoys the old brewski just a little more. Greed sways him to his side with promises of epic parties and fine beverages. Gluttony doesn't always have to revolve around literal food.

Sloth - Robbie Wright/Sammy Smoke: Both of these men are clearly talented wrestlers with high ambitions. However, they have no intention of actually working hard to achieve their goals. With their backs against the wall, they want the security of numbers. I think Sloth should be a very weasely sort of character.

I don't know where you are in this game, so I stayed mostly in-house, assuming you were at the beginning of your save. I hope you can use some of the ideas I proposed here in the final version of your group!

Sloth is Devastating Don and I refuse to allow any other suggestion. The rest are amazing, and well thought out.

For Gluttony and Sloth, Ox Mastodon and King Kong Kennedy. Gives you an established tag team and they're fat and slow so they fit Glutton and Sloth.

I really like the idea of having an established tag team in the group, and these guys would also be fairly cheap hires.

What unattached valet/female manager do you have? That seems to be the way to go for Lust. Since she would be likely to inspire it

Just now brainstorming the beginning of a new save, but I was considering splitting Krissy and Brandon as manager/client and thinking she could fit since she's got several "used to date" worker relationships.

This is an idea I wanted to use back when I first got into the C-Verse in 2018. So you've sparked my curiosity. Be warned, I'm about to give you an exhaustive breakdown.

So, why is John Greed founding this group? Because he wants to hold all of the SWF's titles. More titles means more TV time, and more TV time means more opportunities to make money. Greed is in his name, so he wants to make all the money. But he's smart enough to realize that he can't literally hold all the titles at once. So, in my view, what he does is he exploits people's weaknesses to get them to procure titles for him.

I imagine SoVen represents Wrath because his massive size and frightening appearance make him a social outcast, which deeply angers him. However, I feel that SoVen's second-generation status undercuts his freakishness in this role. I think Hellion, in addition to being more experienced, is mysterious and inhuman enough to be a really frightening representation of Wrath in this group. As for the rest...

Pride - Lisa Bowen (from MAW): Women are usually forced to play Lust in this sort of group, which is an old trope I want to avert here. A newcomer to the SWF, Lisa Bowen is very worried about many things, like leaving home, finding the right client, and living up to her dad's legacy. Greed tells her she can do all these things if she believes in herself, no matter what. That's exactly what she does. She leads the less savvy wrestlers on. She insinuates herself in matches because she thinks she's above the rules. She is totally high on herself with Greed's promises.

Lust - Mainstream Hernandez: He's got the look and the charisma to pick up any woman he wants. But the problem is he can't stop. Greed will happily ply him with the classiest girls he can find to keep him on his side, because he is the most confident and all-around talented member of the group, which makes him the biggest threat to Greed's leadership. I think the SWF is edgy enough for this gimmick to work.

Envy - The Crippler: This was the hardest sin to pick, as it's a very deep idea for wrestling. Crip is jealous of everyone: aging superstars, newcomers, flashier competitors. Greed promises him the spotlight in his new group, and the numbers game may give him a great chance at finally winning the World Heavyweight title.

Gluttony - Marshall Dillon: Marshall really enjoys teaming up with Ranger, but he enjoys the old brewski just a little more. Greed sways him to his side with promises of epic parties and fine beverages. Gluttony doesn't always have to revolve around literal food.

Sloth - Robbie Wright/Sammy Smoke: Both of these men are clearly talented wrestlers with high ambitions. However, they have no intention of actually working hard to achieve their goals. With their backs against the wall, they want the security of numbers. I think Sloth should be a very weasely sort of character.

I don't know where you are in this game, so I stayed mostly in-house, assuming you were at the beginning of your save. I hope you can use some of the ideas I proposed here in the final version of your group!

Wow, ton of ideas! Crippler seems like a great choice for Envy...."What about me? What about The Crippler?" Mainstream could work as a nice tag with DeSousa, and also the "usurper" to Greed's leadership when the group needs to be shaken up. Also like the idea of using Hellion in the place of SoVen (might not be ready for a callup yet anyway).

Big thanks to all three of you for the ideas!

One of my future plans for my cruiserweight division is a heel Mustafa Ali opening a training academy in the same vein as Cobra Kai, with his first protegee being Buddy Murphy.

I was wondering about names for the academy/dojo/whatever. I was wanting it to be like a clear call to Cobra Kai, but obviously not the same name. Only thing I have able to come up with is Ali Valley Academy.

How would you name a stable formed by Finn Bálor as a leader and the Ascension?

FOMO (aka FEAST ON MY OPPOSER) - Hear me out, so in Irish mythology, Balor was the leader of a load of Supernatural beings called the Fomorians. Feast is direved from Feast of the Ascension. Might be better as a finisher name than a Stable name. The Feast could work in the same sense. If it's a face group and moving away from the face painted menacing stuff maybe something like, The Old Bhoys. Fun little Irish group!

One of my future plans for my cruiserweight division is a heel Mustafa Ali opening a training academy in the same vein as Cobra Kai, with his first protegee being Buddy Murphy.

I was wondering about names for the academy/dojo/whatever. I was wanting it to be like a clear call to Cobra Kai, but obviously not the same name. Only thing I have able to come up with is Ali Valley Academy.

I remember for a period he was nicknamed, 'The Heart of 205 Live', so oyu could derive something from that, say: The 205, or expand it with 205 Crew/Academy. You could also switch up the numbers for 054, which was his finisher name. He used to be a police officer too, so you could even play off of the Police Academy films, so you could expand on the name of each 'class', The 054 Academy: First Assignment. Guess that leans more towards storylines and stuff, but just following my train of thought!