Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone have any suggestions for a face stable led by Aaron Andrews? <p> </p><p> I know there's something I can do with his nickname name "Ace" but I'm coming up empty.</p><p> </p><p> I'm open to anything really, preferably something that can be abbreviated into two or three letters. I thought about "Aces & Eights", but if there's something better is out there that would be awesome</p><p> </p><p> Just can't use word "squadron" as I have another stable planned with that in the name.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For Eric Tyler's you could go with Tyler Inc, The Firm. For Andrews what about Aces Wild?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hailthebulldog" data-cite="hailthebulldog" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To play off of the gambling/cards analogy how about "The House" that way just like in cards you could say that the House always wins.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The House is perfect!!! Thank you!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="neslo024" data-cite="neslo024" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For Eric Tyler's you could go with Tyler Inc, The Firm. For Andrews what about Aces Wild?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have Tyler's stable as ETE from another suggestion, but The Firm is so good I have to find a stable or tag team to use it for. </p><p> </p><p> Aces Wild is what I'm using for a tag finish for the tag team in Aaron's stable. Thanks!</p>

I’m looking for a name for a team of Steve Austin and Triple H in 1995. They’re both part of The Million Dollar Corporation, Austin as “The Ringmaster”, essentially the greatest technical wrestler in the world and HHH as his Connecticut Blue Blood character who has associated with DiBiase due to their similarities in terms of wealth and ‘enjoying the finer things in life’.

I’m looking for a name for a team of Steve Austin and Triple H in 1995. They’re both part of The Million Dollar Corporation, Austin as “The Ringmaster”, essentially the greatest technical wrestler in the world and HHH as his Connecticut Blue Blood character who has associated with DiBiase due to their similarities in terms of wealth and ‘enjoying the finer things in life’.

"The Money Masters"

"$-Incorporated"

"Green Royalty"

Would anyone have a suggestion on what I could call the team of Kevin Thorn and Kenzo Suzuki. They will be managed by Paul Bearer and have mysterious gimmick. Any suggestions would be great.

I know it's a legit stable name now, but you could always call them The Dark Order?

Or one I used for a cverse rip off of Ministry of Darkness, the Covenant.

<p>I need help with two promotions as apparently my brain isn't working today</p><p> </p><p>

One would be if Jack Bruce or Christian Faith or both started their own sports entertainment company</p><p> </p><p>

and the other is a big powerful dominating Russian company, I am thinking huge money, looking to go out and dominate the competition. Something intimidating and evil (trademark danhausen)</p><p> </p><p>

Cheers guys</p>

I need help with two promotions as apparently my brain isn't working today

One would be if Jack Bruce or Christian Faith or both started their own sports entertainment company

and the other is a big powerful dominating Russian company, I am thinking huge money, looking to go out and dominate the competition. Something intimidating and evil (trademark danhausen)

Cheers guys

For the Russian company:

* Big Red Wrestling

* Motherland Wrestling

* Tsar Wrestling Revolution

Currently playing current day Impact Wrestling.

I just signed the following and plan to put them together. The plan is for them to cause absolute chaos. Sneak attacks, post match attacks, etc.

Raj Mahal (Jinder Mahal) - Leader

Jaṅga (WWE Rezar) - Muscle

Dhinsa (WWE Akam) - Muscle

Raisha Saeed (Cheerleader Melissa) - Support/Manager

Any idea for a faction name?

Currently playing current day Impact Wrestling.

I just signed the following and plan to put them together. The plan is for them to cause absolute chaos. Sneak attacks, post match attacks, etc.

Raj Mahal (Jinder Mahal) - Leader

Jaṅga (WWE Rezar) - Muscle

Dhinsa (WWE Akam) - Muscle

Raisha Saeed (Cheerleader Melissa) - Support/Manager

Any idea for a faction name?

With Jinder as leader you could use The Khallas, khallas means finished but can also be used as end.

• 2 weeks later...

hello!

would 'Saraya Knight Jr' be a suitable independent name for Paige.

-i don't want to use the Britani Knight name-

or would woman not use the 'Jr' addition?

i can't remember ever seeing it used by a woman :)

+

i wanna book Riddick Moss (as Mike Rallis) in Impact as a serious competitor.

i plan on bringing him (long term) from zero to hero.

someone got a fitting nickname and/or gimmick for him?

thank you very much in advance!!!

i wanna book Riddick Moss (as Mike Rallis) in Impact as a serious competitor.

i plan on bringing him (long term) from zero to hero.

someone got a fitting nickname and/or gimmick for him?

I'm a fan of using wrestlers' real names when possible, or something close to it. I am also partial to "old school" sounding names.

For the former Moss, maybe "Mean Mike Rallis" if he's going to be a heel?

He's got a pretty amazing physique, so you could go with "Mega Man Mike Rallis"... a throwback to Tom Magee back in the day. In my opinion, this could work whether he's a face or heel.

I'm a fan of using wrestlers' real names when possible, or something close to it. I am also partial to "old school" sounding names.

For the former Moss, maybe "Mean Mike Rallis" if he's going to be a heel?

He's got a pretty amazing physique, so you could go with "Mega Man Mike Rallis"... a throwback to Tom Magee back in the day. In my opinion, this could work whether he's a face or heel.

oh, yes ... the lost art of giving a wrestler a proper ring name.

it's weird with what kind of names they come up nowadays.

Mean Mike Rallis is a save one for the heel mike. very good!

the mike mcgee/good physique thing brought up 'The Total Package' to my mind. what do you think of that? or is that a little bit exaggerated? :)

oh, yes ... the lost art of giving a wrestler a proper ring name.

it's weird with what kind of names they come up nowadays.

Mean Mike Rallis is a save one for the heel mike. very good!

the mike mcgee/good physique thing brought up 'The Total Package' to my mind. what do you think of that? or is that a little bit exaggerated? :)

Cool!

Total Package would work as well I think.

Got an idea for an all-gaijin stable in Burning Hammer. It's set up by the reunification of NEO, which leads to some significant fallout. The members:

Matthew Keith (leader)

Reaver

KC Glenn (he's dropping the Helikaon name)

William Hayes

The Ring Generals

Their working name is The American Standard, but I'd like something else for... reasons.

alright, then i will do it exactly this way! :)

and what would you do with paige?

do you have an idea?

For Paige, how about variations on her real name of Saraya?

Maybe:

* Saraya

* Saraya Knight/Saraya Night

* Saraya Jade

Or, a variation of one of her previous ring names:

* Britani Knight/Britani Night

First of all, that’s an awesome stable. Props to you for putting those guys together. Since Matthew Keith is the leader, I think the name should primarily focus on him. Keith is nicknamed “The Octopus.” What is a giant octopus-like creature in popular culture? Ktulu. Behold, the Knights of Ktulu.

Cthulhu*

Ktulu is a lame song by Metallica

Well her full legal name is Saraya Jade Bevis. So you could call Paige Saraya Jade. That makes the link to her mother clear while distinguishing her character. You could have her brag about being the “crown jewel” of the Knight family.

For Paige, how about variations on her real name of Saraya?

Maybe:

* Saraya

* Saraya Knight/Saraya Night

* Saraya Jade

Or, a variation of one of her previous ring names:

* Britani Knight/Britani Night

yeah ... thanks ... these are good names and a good story idea:)

but, could you also give me your opinion on that:

hello!

would 'Saraya Knight Jr' be a suitable independent name for Paige.

-i don't want to use the Britani Knight name-

or would woman not use the 'Jr' addition?

i can't remember ever seeing it used by a woman :)

... because i wanted to call her Saraya Knight Jr ... but, i don't know if it's common in the US and/or britain to have 'Jr' added to a girls name?

you know what i mean? ;)